BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

The Road Less Travelled

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LornS

The Road Less Travelled

10/15/2012 5:14 pm Message Sent:

You know how you were saying you wanted to find me a girl?

5:17pm Message Received :

When?

5:21 pm Message Sent:

At my house when we were all hanging out in the kitchen I think (it’s a little fuzzy)

5:25 pm Message Sent:

Can you do it? Find me one?

5:28 pm Message Received:

I’ll see what I can do.

5:29 pm Message Sent:

Cool.

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:51 am 
aidyl

OK. I am curious, what's next?

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:54 am 
LornS

It was funny though, the only reason I wanted Rose to find me a girl was so that I could distract myself from HER girl. We both know it. That’s why she offered to find me one in the first place. I can’t really blame her, and I really think she doesn’t blame me either. Otherwise she wouldn’t have looked at me the way she did when she took me into the kitchen that night, sitting me down at the wooden island onto one of my tall bar chairs. Rose sat next to me, fixing my hair and smiled at me sadly. I was pretty high and feeling good, I could have pretended I didn’t notice but I knew, it doesn’t matter how high you get, you always still know what’s happening.

I smiled dumbly at her, just enjoying the pure happiness that only weed could bring me. I don’t remember if we were talking about anything important, just chit-chatting. Then Richie and Leena walk in from outside and stand on the other side of island. They’re smiling and talking about something as Leena picks up random liquor bottles and creates a new drink. I love her smile.

Like.

I like her smile.

My eyes shift back over to Rose, and that’s when it happens. That sad smile,

“I think we should find Lauren a girlfriend don’t you think Leena?”

Ah there it is, I see it. All night Leena and I had been hanging out together, happy and carefree. All night Rose hanged with Richie, distant from us, but never leaving us together alone for too long. I had been using my high state of mind to pretend I didn’t notice, and just enjoy the moments I was having with Leena.

Richie gets excited over that idea and I just smile and shrug at Rose before I look over at Leena. She has kind of a tight smile on her face, and looks at us both before she goes back to making herself a shot. I need to smoke.

“Imma go smoke another bowl.” I smile at all of them goofily and walk out of the kitchen, through the sliding door, passed the Jacuzzi, passed the pool, and into the shed where my chair and bong waits.

Leena walks in and sits before I’ve even taken a hit.

After my third, Rose and Richie sit at the outside table smoking cigarettes, watching us talk about silly things through the open door.

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:54 am 
LornS

10/14/2012

11:02 am Messaged Recieved From Catalina:
Hey how are you feeling? Smile

I can’t help but smile.
Damn her.

11:07 am Message Sent:
I have a mysterious cut on my finger and it hurts a lot D: but otherwise I’m good haha

11:07 am Messaged Received From Catalina:
It’s super tiny isn’t it Razz

Yes.

11:11 am Message Sent
. . . Yes.

11: 13 am Message Received From Catalina:
Lol dork. Are you having your Lazy/Hung-over Day?

11: 14 am Message Sent
Yeah haha, although I’m totally not even hung over, come be lazy with me. I’ll make you eggs in a basket

11:16am Message Received From Catalina:
Lol I’m already lazy, but I gotta finish up my homework that was due yesterday haha if I ever get rose out of my apartment then I’ll deff swing by and chill

She never came by that day and I never mentioned her not coming.

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:22 am 
lonely_blue_eyes

I like it

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: