BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

For the Love of Laundry (complete)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
twilight

I put the flowers in water and then we go. On the way to wherever she is taking me we hold hands. Her fingers run lightly on the skin of my palm sending shivers to my core. I think you can see the electricity between us. There is a silence between us that does not need to be filled with words. I lay back and enjoy the ride.

We leave the city we live in and journey down the highway to a town just a few miles away. There Taylor pulls into a parking lot of a cute little Italian restaurant. Our reservations are for a intimate table near the patio. There is a strain of soft music coming from somewhere. Taylor pulls my chair out for me. While we eat our salads, Taylor scoots her chair closer to mine. Over dinner her hand plays with my thigh. She asks if we can step out on the patio before dessert. The breeze brushes over our skin and I shiver involuntarily. Taylor wraps her arms around me as we watch the stars start to twinkle in the fading light.

“Make a wish!” she starts. “Starlight, star bright, first star….” I close my eyes and wish, wish this feeling would last forever.

We laugh over dessert. It was some decadent chocolate creation that Taylor and I shared. It melted in my mouth and tasted like sin in a dish. After dinner we go to a club that I had never been to before. We order drinks but barely touch them. We dance for what seems like hours, we eventually abandon the drinks and just have colas to quench our thirsts between dances. We dance to most of the fast ones, with Taylor showing me some of the dances I had never bothered to learn. Oh, the slow dances. I loved being wrapped in her arms, spinning around the floor. The heat between us grows with each movement of her hips against mine. Finally, I cannot stand it any longer. I suggest that we go back to my house and continue the dance there.

Her hand is on my thigh, creeping high on the drive. I stumble with the key to let us in the house. Without bothering to turn on the lights we make our way to the bedroom shedding clothing along the way.

Afterwards I lay beside her, eyes closed, drifting on the feeling. I have fallen in love with her. It scares me because it gives her the opportunity to hurt me. It is a chance I am taking. I drift off listening to the beat of her heart.

The sound of the door startles me. Taylor is not in bed with me. I look over at the clock it is four. I slip into my robe and walk out to the living room. She is gone. Did she go after coffee this early? I really need to get a coffee pot just for her. Seems kinda silly, but I really hate her leaving me every morning. I snuggle up on the couch watching at some late night infomercial.

The door again startles me awake. My eyes immediately focus on the clock on the television. Six thirty. I turn to see her standing in the doorway staring at me. “How long have you been waiting for me?” “I woke when you left two and a half hours ago. Don’t tell me you just went after coffee. What is going on?”

Taylor sits on the couch with me clutching my hands in hers. “Honey, Aimee, I have left you every morning I have stayed here. I do not leave just to get coffee. I am scared about the feelings I have for you. I have spent most of my life trying to avoid letting someone into my heart. I have a had women in my life before you but I guarded my heart. I would leave them each morning before they awakened. That comfortable feeling of waking next to someone was nothing I desired… before you that is. I have left you each morning too but, you are the only one I have came back to. I get away from here and I cannot break your heart that way… I cannot break mine either.”

I have listened carefully to what she has said. “Taylor, I love you too. And I am glad you came back. Now, we will just take it one night at a time. But for when you get to that point where you do not feel the need to leave each morning I think we need to buy a coffee pot today.”

Taylor leans in to kiss me. She whispers, “I love you.”

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:46 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
twilight

Ok ladies that is the last installment for now. I have another story beconning me. It will be a slower write on it. But I want to get it started today! Forced myself to draw this one to a conclusion first. Sorry if it is lacking because of my desire for a new story. Hope you enjoy anyway!

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
twilight

oops double post

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:49 pm 
Allison

WHAT?????? You can't just stop there!!!! That is just not right!! LMAO Great write, but don't leave us hanging forever. Get that other story out of your head quick Wink

Alli

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:27 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
twilight

Well, I hadn't thought of more to write about them... I will keep it in the back of my mind... but needing to get to the other story... might have the first part up tonight... seeing how I have about half a dozen posts outlined and that will just get the two main characters to meet. I can see it turning into an involved story. Maybe I will use this one as a distraction when the other one is not flowing as well.

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:39 pm 
Onyxia

Wow, I can't believe you just left it like that! lol..

we need more. there are just hangen out there.

Will wait for more when you get a chance. Smile

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:45 pm 
Flame

Noooo, but they have to buy a coffee pot! You can't just leave it here...
But, I look forward to your new story.

Post Mon May 18, 2009 6:59 am 
aidyl

Just read your story, enjoyed it, it ended nicely, thank you Smile

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: