BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

TALE OF THE KNIGHTS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
love_phoenix

It was in the middle of winter and it was very cold. Laurinia sneaked out of the castle with Aeneas's help. Time finally came for her to meet the Knight, Samitriyus.

When she stepped outside and by the time she reached the lake, she found that is was pouring down snow in very large flakes and starting to gather on the ground.

As she stood there watching the snow flakes fall down to the ground and in a distant a lovely figure staring at the lake, her heart began to fill with warmth of love.

Samitriyus turned back and saw Laurinia and smiled.
"Have you been waiting for long?"
Laurinia asked as she walked closer to her.
"Quite some time"
Laurinia noticed that she was freezing.
"You must be cold.Take this"
She took her furcoat and gave it to Samitriyus. Samitriyus wrapped herself around with the coat. The warmth of it felt good.
"Aren't you feeling cold?"
Laurinia nodded a no. She was happy just standing there looking at the young knight.
Samitriyus gently blushed.
"You'll start to freeze"
Laurinia still didn't utter a word. She was staring into the hazel browns of Samitriyus. Samitriyus looked back with love and Laurinia gently shivered with the sparks it sent through her. Samitriyus smiled at the way she blushed.
"Come here"
Samitriyus gently pulled Laurinia into her, hugged her close to her chest and wrapped the coat around them.
"Is it warm now?"
"Yes"
Laurinia sniuggled closer into her enjoying the emrace. They were standing there watching the snow and looked at each other, no words had been spoken, as if the love they felt so strongly for each other had taken away their ability to talk.

They looked into each other's eyes and still without saying a word, tightened the embrace and then their lips met; soft, warm, moist a totally sensual and sparkling moment. Laurinia knew that Samitriyus is the one for her, for births to come.They stayed together a long time, the snow falling in these huge drops around them and on them.

Finally they parted and both knew that it had finally happened for both of them. Their First Kiss. Unforgettable for an eternity!

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:03 am 
angelsheart

You left us waiting so long and haven t gave us so much of the story... Sad

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
love_phoenix

DESTINY:

Samitriyus was called to do the honours before the king. She saw Princess Laurinia watching her anxiously from the auditorium. It was the time for her to be titled a Knight. But she had to fight a Stronger senior Knight before she could be eligible for the title.

Princess Laurinia's heart was racing fast. She did not want Samitriyus to win any title. She just wanted her to be safe. She couldn't stop her because she knew Samitriyus had gone through her whole life just to earn this big one.

Samitriyus felt a warmth feeling washing all over her as Princess Laurinia watched her with all the worries in the world. She smiled inwards. It was so nice to have someone worry for you.

"Let the Match begin"
Once the announcement was made Samitriyus pounced at the huge built man opposite her with a sword and armour. She threw the knife at his neck, which he missed so elegantly and he threw back at her with raw force. Samitriyus ducked and saved herself a cut. Princess Laurinia's heart almost jumped out of her mouth at that.

Samitriyus stepped behind just to recieve another blow and the knife cut her sharp near the elbow. Laurinia gasped and froze. Samitriyus was quick enough to jump over the guy and stab him right through his leg.

The game was over. Laurinia was still fozen , she did not even notice Samitriyus proudly smiling at her. When she came back to her senses, she was fuming.

"Who really wants that Knight title? It is not even worth enough to lay your life for.."

Samitriyus saw Princess Laurinia mumbling and grumbling to herself. It made her smile even more.

"From now on Samitriyus will be known as the Young Knight"
King Numitus gave her the sword of Victory. Samitriyus looked at the arena to show it off to Laurinia but she was already gone.

She sighed.

-----------------------------------------------

"Do we have to fight when we can celebrate this occassion?"
"Yes I would have been forced to celebrate your death ceremony if that blow had been at your wrist. Thank heavens, it was the elbow"

Princess Laurinia was still upset over the match. Simeus and Aeneas were looking at them from under the stable where they waited for the love birds until they finished arguing.

"I do not understand why Princess have to be so upset over this"
"You will understand one day when you fall in love"
Aeneas replied smilingly to Simius.

"What do I have to do to make my Princess Happy?"
"Promise me you will be safe"
"I will. I shall promise."
"Thank You"
Laurinia kissed Samitriyus with so much love that the kiss seemed to be an impossibly unforgettable kiss.

--------------------------------------

Unforgettable indeed. Sam and Laura were still in their trance but they could still feel the taste of that kiss. Magical! The story kept unfolding as the two kept watching.

---------------------------------------

-------------------------------

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:08 am 
love_phoenix

THE END OF THE PAST: [u]

"Princess Laurinia will be married to Debetrius from our neighbouring kingdom"
"We must tell Laurinia before we take any decisions"
Queen Aphrodite was quick to say that. She had noticed how detached Laurinia is from the whole world. She seemed to be in a different world . She did not walk she was almost floating in air. Only a mother could notice such changes.

"Do you really think Laurinia will say no? Debetrius is one of the charming Prince the world has ever known. Any girl would say yes to him"

"Not when she is in love with someone else!"
Queen Aphrodite murmured to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Debetrius was riding in his chariot towards Rome. He was awaiting to meet the girl of his dreams Princess Laurinia. He had been waiting for this moment ever since he heard about her beauty.

The Spring breeze was cool and Prince was enjoying his view when his eyes suddenly caught two forms kissing each other passionately

"My.mY.Isn't that the Princess? Who is she with?"

This was a big blow to the Prince's manly ego.
"I am going to get rid of that guy before I get her"

Laurinia and Samitriyus were enjoying their embrace without knowing the danger awaiting them..

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:23 am 
love_phoenix

King Numitus had never been seen in such a bad temper before.
"She is a girl. That Death Knight has cheated me so long"

Prince Debetrius was the one to get to the bottom to find out about Samitriyus.

"We shall find a solution. Do not worry , your majesty"

"How, How are we going to do this Prince Debetrius?"

"I have a plan."
the Prince smiled wickedly.

-----------------------------------------------------

"I am giving you one last oppurtunity to change your mind Laurinia"
"Thank you father, but I will never change my mind, come what may. I live or die, It shall only be for the Young Knight"
Princess Laurinia was determined and this made the king agree to Debetrius' plan"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Today is a very different day in the history of Rome. Our beautiful Princess Laurinia will belong to Samitriyus, our Young Knight, if she wins this match against Prince Debetrius. "

The announcements were going on.
Samitriyus did not watch Queen Aphrodite walking into the armour room.

"You must be excited"
"I am your majesty!"
"I have no doubt in your strength Young Knight. Win the battle and take my daughter's hand. Let love live longer !"
"Thank you your majesty"

Princess Laurinia entered just after the Queen left. She looked at Samitriyus lovingly.

"You look very worried Princess"
"Something does not feel right Samitriyus"
Samitriyus lifted Laurinia's chin to see her tear filled eyes.
"Thou shall not worry, victory shall be ours and you shall be mine"
Princess kissed her long and passionately before they were interrupted by the attendor.

"Grape Juice"
Samitriyus drank the Juice as she was very dehydrated.

"I Love you."
"For eternities Laurinia. You will always be mine"
They kissed one last time looking into each other's eyes before the match began.

What they did not know was that A deadly substance was mixed by Debetrius in the grape juice that was offered to Samitriyus. It was spreading very fast in Samitriyus's blood and would kill her in minutes.

Unaware of anything, Samitriyus and Laurinia were anxiously awaitng the day when they belonged together.

While the poison was killing Samitriyus fast..

-----------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

[/u][/b]

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:44 am 
angelsheart

no no no do nto leave us here, i pleade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:58 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
love_phoenix

Samitriyus was now in the open arena to fight Debetrius.

Princess Laurinia's heart was racing. All goes well and she will belong to Samitriyus and nobody else.

Samitriyus smiled at Princess Laurinia reassuringly although her heart was beating faster than normal.

"Let the Battle begin"
Once the horn blew Debetrius pounced on Samitriyus with his sword and it cut deep on Samitryius chest.

Princess Laurinia couldn't believe what happened.

"What is wrong? Please fight back!"
She was praying.

Samitriyus tried to, But in the end the poison overtook her and she fell to the ground.

"Samitriyus"
Screamed Laurinia.
Samitriyus extended her arm as if to reach out to her one last time, but her eyes blurred and she dropped dead to the ground.

King smiled, so did Prince Debetrius. But, nobody knew the power of love.

Princess Laurinia removed the soldier's sword hanging on the wall and stabbed herself. Rome watched its lovely princess die with a sword stuck deep into her heart.

The crowd stood motionless. Princess Laurinia dropped dead to the ground her eyes fixated on now dead Samitriyus.

If only all the love stories had a happy ending, if only love did not come with any pain and if only greatest love stories were not mostly tragic, perhaps Samitriyus and Laurinia would have lived happily ever after.

But life is cruel, the pain is killing but the love stories tell themselves for an eternity. Lovers die, but love never dies..

---------------------------------------

Laura and Sam were out of the trance but the power of love had left them speechless.

------------------------------------

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:39 am 
love_phoenix

I have a college project to finish that's why the delay. sorry guys. the last part would be here very soon. Angelsheart, thanks for ur constant feedback. ur are very encouraging, even for a not-so-talented-writer like me.Smile

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:42 am 
angelsheart

Hey phoenix, u surely cannot call yourself a not talented writer, for a Goddess sake, NO!!!!! I can hardely really enjoy and feel someones story, somebodys lines, anywhere, not only here, but yours are making me captured aand mesmerised coz U know to write and how to write... which way to go... how to make the story flow....

the words U use, the way you use, i do really like it all!

And the ideas in the story... I have never thaught that i will find such a blend anywhere

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:11 am 
love_phoenix

Laura was so tired from all the work. Her wedding ring seemed to have lost its shine.
"I really need to polish it"
She thought to herself. As she finished making dinner, she heard her kids arriving in the car. She smiled thinking how perfect her life was, inspite of she dreading something else.

-----------------------------------------

"Baby. Where are you?"
Sam's eyes looked for Laura as they did every time in these 15 years they have been together.
Laura hugged her from behind and felt a shiver rising to her body as always.
"I am right here hun"
Sam kissed Laura gently on her lips.
"I missed you"
Laura blushed gently and looked at Sam in the eye.
"I love you"
Sam smiled and kissed her again deeply.
"Foerever and ever Baby"

----------------------------------------------------

"
Love is Bullshit. From a biological and heterosexual standpoint its only useful for the the preservation of our species. And from every other stand point it is basically the overworking of hormones and nothing else. Love is a word widely overrated.

Post Tue May 12, 2009 3:48 pm 
angelsheart

short but it was what we all wanted to hear Smile However your story is indeed beatiful! Smile

Post Fri May 15, 2009 1:18 pm 
MariCR

^^

OMG!!! How did I missed this for soooo long?? It's gorgeous LP really really nice

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:05 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: