BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Joy Sekar
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
love_phoenix

'Any progress?'
Joy pouted. Preity gave her the you're kidding me glare.
'You serious babe? Just tell her you like her already. Your wedding date is only two months away. You're pushing your luck here' Kunal impatiently stated the obvious.
'I want to. Everytime I try to tell her I only manage to say rrrrrrr brrrrrrr rrrr'
Remo chuckled loudly.
'Why are you rolling your eyes at me? You're the one who is acting like a pussy. Anybody with a pair of eyes can say that girl's got the hots for you'
'I'm not Megan Fox. Girls don't have the hots for me'
'True. You're hotter and even I did have a girl crush on you. So you can shut up' Preity silenced Joy with her logic.
'Shriya isn't you. I still can't figure that girl out. She is bloody confusing' Joy whined.
'That's true.' Kunal agreed wholeheartedly. ' she says you are only a friend one minute and next minute she is blushing around you like a schoolgirl with a crush and leaving kisses on your cheek'
'That was one kiss.' Joy was quick to jump into her defense .
'We are trying to help YOU here. We'll be glad if you remember that' Preity's retort was accompanied with the ring of Joy's mobile.

She shushed them with a gesture and answered her phone. Her friends watched as her face grew from confusion to worried to determined.

'Who was on the phone?' Remo asked gently.
'My fiance. He wants to know if I like white, because his dad is getting him a white tux for the pre wedding party'
They looked at her worriedly, knowing what emotional roller coaster she was on at the moment.
'Joy baby' Kunal started, but Joy cut him off.
'You are all right. I'm going to tell her today.' She said with a confidence she knew she never had.

★★★★★★★★★★★

'Joy' Shriya answered in the third ring.
'How did you know?' Joy smiled into her handset, wondering when Shriya got a caller id on her landline.
'I didn't know. I was hoping it was you'
'Yeah?' Joy was grinning like a fool now.
'Yeah' Shriya smiled.
'I need to tell you something' Joy stated with a stutter, 'can you meet me at 5 at abirami mall?'
'Can't tell me now?' Shriya asked, her heart beating a bit faster at the uncertainity of the situation.
'I'd prefer to do it in person. '
'Okay. I'll see you at five. Since I'm being dragged out on a Sunday, do I get flowers?'
'You could directly ask me to buy flowers' Joy teased.
'Fine you moron. White lilies'
'Are you asking me or telling me?'
'Do you want your goodnight kiss or not?' Shriya dangerously flirted.
Joy paused. She liked flirting with Shriya. She had never flirted with a girl before, so she was a little unsure about the boundary that shouldn't be crossed in a playful banter. Yet, she chose to push it.
'That kiss on the cheek? I'm supposed to go gaga over that?' Joy chuckled softly.
'Well, I was thinking of upgrading that into a premium one, had you bought me flowers and..'
'White lilies it is' Joy answered out of breath.
Shriya blushed instantly. 'Five it is then'

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Joy and Shriya walked in silence, enjoying each others presence.

'So...' Joy drifted.
'So???' Shriya smirked.
'Can you stop doing that. I'm trying to tell you something here' Joy pulled Shriya back to her, who was busy kicking an empty coke can.
'Hey watch it'. Shriya whined, 'I could have dropped my flowers had you pulled me any stronger'
Joy wanted to say that she was the one who got them in the first place, but she changed her mind remembering how beautifully her face had lit up when she received the flowers and how fiercely she had hugged her knocking her wind out.
'Shriya please. I need to tell you something' Joy hurried after Shriya, who was after the coke can again.
'Nuh uh. I don't wanna hear it' Shriya teased, aiming for a good shot at the now crumpled can.
'Fine you don't wanna hear it? I'll find someone else to say it to'
That stopped Shriya in her tracks. She turned around and stared at Joy.
'Really? Go on then' She crossed her arms and smiled cheekily.
Joy snapped for a second and decided to show Shriya how serious she was. She turned around and found a guy, who was just about to get into his car.

'Hey you. I like you. I like you a lot. I could even fall in love with you one day. Wanna talk about it? ' Joy yelled to the stranger .

Shriya's face lit up hearing the words she had longed to hear for a while now. Then she realized that Joy had told them to a complete stranger and burst out laughing. To her surprise, she saw Joy standing like she had just seen a ghost and the stranger telling her to talk to his dad and blushing like a three year old.

'Joy' Shriya shook her gently, but she was still staring at the car the stranger drove away in, in stunned silence.

Joy turned to Shriya and uttered words that Shriya never imagined to hear from her.

'I'm engaged to be married to that guy'

★★★★★★★★★

'She has ignored you everyday for the past two weeks. Why are you doing this to yourself?' Remo stroked Joy's hair sympathetically. She had dark circles beginning to form under her eyes which told stories about her sleepless and restless nights. She looked like someone who had been through hell and back .

'She probably doesn't want to be even friends with me anymore. I still have to explain to her I never meant to betray her trust like that. She needs to know that. I owe her an explanation for what I did to her'

'Do you love her?'

'I've only known her for like five months' Joy answered softly.

'But..' Remo pushed sensing the sentence was not finished.

'I think I do' Joy admitted, her shoulders sagging defeatedly.

'She'll come around. I know you don't believe this but I think the girl loves you too.' He shushed her with a wave of his hand. 'Don't deny it. She left her Uni tour hundred miles away and came to see you because you had a silly headache'

'It wasn't silly. I thought I was going to die.' Joy growled .

'She called you everyday. If you weren't reachable she called us'

'That's what friends do'

'Do you call Preity everyday and speak to her for hours?'

'-----------'

'That's what I thought. She spent two years of her savings to buy you that fancy louboutin shoes for your birthday, because your dad will never let you buy that'

'That was totally sweet of her' Jo smiled at the memory.

'Especially that she comes from a middle class family and she can't afford to spend so much speaks volumes about how important you are to her. Look it was obvious to anyone she liked you more than a friend. But she was also in love with you. It probably wasn't obvious to you, but everyone else could see it too'

'Why are you telling me all of these?'

'That girl is hurting now. That's why she is trying to hurt you in return. Don't give up on her. You deserve the life you wanted for yourself Joy. You don't owe her an explanation. You owe her the complete truth, your honesty and you also owe it to yourself to make her understand that she needs to give you a chance'

Joy smiled at him through her tears and hugged him wordlessly. Remo huged her back and planted a loud kiss on top of her head.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Shriya walked down the street, smiling briefly at the kids next door. She knew her smile didn't reach her eyes. She wasn't accustomed to feeling this down and low. She was almost always happy and cheerful. The past three weeks had been different. She felt like she had lost a part of her. She knew it had everything to do with Joy, but she wasn't ready to forgive her. Yet. Preity, Remo and Kunal cornered her in the Uni yesterday and explained to her everything about Joy, her dad and the forced marriage. She still couldn't get over the fact that Joy had lied to her, when she promised her she wouldn't.

She took a short cut through the unused park to the next bus stop,as the bus stop near her house was closed.

She walked in silence contemplation until she heard a voice calling her. She stiffened immediately when she recognized the owner of the voice.

Her heart melted when she found Joy looking like a scared little puppy, broken and miserable, near an abandoned motor house.

'Hi' Joy said quietly, unsure of the response she would get from Shriya.

Shriya looked away, unable to meet her eyes. She could tell that Joy hadn't toyed with her, she wasn't a rich girl's past time game, just by looking at how wrecked and lost she looked now. It saddened her to see Joy so sad.

'Won't you talk to me?' Joy asked,her voice breaking with tears.

Only getting silence as a response, she continued. 'I didn't mean to hide it from you. You have to believe me in that. I met you only after my engagement. I didn't plan on falling for you. When I did, I didn't think you would like me back. You probably hate me forever...'

'I don't like the way I am now. All sad and miserable, like I've lost something. You are not interested in the wedding,right?' Shriya asked plainly.

Joy who hadn't expected Shriya to give hera response looked surprised when she was cut off.

'No' She answered immediately.

'You love me?'

'Y-yes' Joy blushed and felt dizzy, reeling from the turns this conversation was taking.

'Don't marry him then' Shriya answered casually.

'Okay...'

'Okay' Shriya turned around and began to walk back to the bus stop.

Joy stood dumfounded, not knowing what to make of the conversation that just took place. Was she forgiven? Was she just given another chance? She decided to voice her thoughts out.

'What about us?' She asked hurriedly, as Shriya boarded the bus.' Tell me clearly. I can't make out anything from what you said'

When Shriya disappeared into the bus without a reply, she stood there confusedly. That's when one of the windows slid open, and Shriya leaned out.

'You are an idiot. '

Joy looked hurt, wondering why Shriya chose this moment to hurt her.

'But you're my idiot'

Joy blushed sweetly and when Shriya's hand shuffled her hair playfully and the bus began to drive away, she kissed the hand gently that was stroking her hair.

'I love you ' Shriya mouthed, a smile splitting her face, as the bus began to gain speed.

'I love you too Shriya' Joy jumped in joy, yelling her proclamtion of love to the disappearing bus, uncharecteristically of her. When the bus disappeared around the corner and when Shriya pulled her head back into the bus, Joy turned around to walk to where her friends car was parked. To her utter horror , her dad was standing there looking at her in stunned disbelief.
Love is Bullshit. From a biological and heterosexual standpoint its only useful for the the preservation of our species. And from every other stand point it is basically the overworking of hormones and nothing else. Love is a word widely overrated.

Post Sat May 18, 2013 3:34 am 
love_phoenix

Kumar stopped trying to fix his tie and watched with interest the verbal sparring that was taking place between his dad and his favourite child. His mother Uma hurried out of the kitchen with his sisters and wife in tow.

'Why are you yelling at her?' Uma rushed to the defence of Joy, going to her side.

'Why am I yelling? If you raised your daughter properly, I would have had no reason to yell' Sekar screamed, making his wife flinch at the accusation.

'Dad. I'm in love with her.' Joy said amidst all the cries and hues.

'Did you hear that? She is engaged to be married and she is telling me she in love. With a girl' Sekar stomped the living room angrily as she mentally went over his daughter's words.

'It's probably unheard of here, but a girl can marry another girl legally in so many countries' Joy talked back.

Uma,, who had never seen her daughter talking back to her dad, winced at the stubborn way she was arguing now. 'Joy..' she began.

'Mom. Please don't interfere in this. I'm talking about my life here'

Uma took a step back from her as if she was burnt. Her daughter was the only person in the household who saw her as a woman, a human being not just a laundry keeper, dishwasher, cook and cleaner. And to hear from the same daughter to keep out of her life, was devastating to the core.

Unaware of the hurt she had unknowingly caused her mother, Joy continued her argument with her dad. 'So the only reason you won't let me be with her is that she is a girl?'

'Don't be mad. You know I am very open minded and would love you no matter what your choices are' Sekar defended himself haugtily.

'So why is it such a big deal then?'

' we don't know her Joy. Your fiance is a perfect gentleman, I've known him since he was a child. I can say with confidence he will keep you happy. This girl is probably with you only for your money'

'She is not like that dad. You don't know her. '

'Exactly we don't know her. How do you want me to trust my daughter"s life to a stranger?' Sekar asked, his anger firmly in control.

'So get to know her then' Joy said as if it was the easiest solution in the world.

'How do you propose all of us do that? Get to know her in malls, coffee shops and probably cheap motels like you did?'

Joy flinched at the bluntness of his tone, but she wasn't going to back down easily. She had a right to her life.

'I'll bring her here. To our house' she said, after thinking for a while. Sekar looked taken aback at how staunch she was being.

'One week is all I'll give. And if I'm not convinced that she is the better choice for you, you're going to marry that guy' Sekar warned.

Joy brightened up immediately. 'One week is all I ask'

Sekar sighed. Joy beamed.

■■■■■■■■■

'Wow. I can't believe your dad agreed to that' the woman driving the scooter chuckled.

'If you can't believe that, just wait until you hear what happened during that one week'

'Go on then. I'm all ears'

●●□□□□□□□■■■■■

'No way I'm doing this' Shriya walked faster than before, making four youngsters behind her almost jog to catch up with her.

'Shriya please. You know there is no way Joy is going to get out of that wedding' Preity begged, walking in her pace.

'She could have asked me before proposing such a stupid plan' Shriya stopped and turned around in her heels, bumping into Joy who hadn't expected the sudden halt.

She pulled Joy into her by her waist, stopping her from falling backwards.

'Thanks' Joy blushed.

Shriya pushed back a smile that was fighting to get out. 'What do you think I tell my dad? Dad, hey, I'm gonna go stay at my girlfriend's to impress her parents? You cool with that?'

Jo blushed again when she heard Shriya refer to her as her girlfriend.

Knowing his friend was busy swooning, kunal came to her rescue.

'Can't you say you have a college tour or something?'

'He wouldn't believe me' Shriya said distractedly and Preity smirked looking at how she still had her arms around Joy.

'Don't worry about that. I'll ask Prof Ajit to help. He owes us' Remo said, also noticing that Shriya and Joy were lost in their own little world now.

'Uh huh'

'So you're cool with the plan?' Kunal asked as Shriya leaned into close the gap between her and Joy.

'Yes' Shriya whispered seductively and Preity stared at Kunal and Remo signalling them to leave the girls alone.

Just a heartbeat after they cleared the scene, Shriya tugged Joy forward by pulling on her shirt and pressed her lips onto hers. What started as a clumsy and nervous first kiss, with all the butterflies bursting in their stomach and rainbows sprouting in the clear sky, ended with a short gap to get some much needed oxygen.

'Wanna do it again?' Shriya asked as she pulled Joy even closer and wrapped an arm around her waist.

'How can a girl say no to such an awesome request?' Joy teased just as her hands went around Shriya's neck and they closed the gap again for yet another earth shattering kiss.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

'So both our girls are now preparing themselves for Day 1 , I assume?' The scooter rider asked, making a right turn into the loud and buzzing streets of t-nagar.

'All the homework they did on the members of the family seemed to turn out in vain' Joy replied, wiping a sheen of sweat away from her eyes.

'Why?'
'Because the only homework everyone wanted done on was me'

'I don't understand' the woman replied, her voice laced with confusion.

'You'll understand in a bit'

■■■■■■■■■■☆■■

DAY ONE

Joy approached the house holding Shriya's luggage in one hand and her hand in another.

She heard footsteps scurrying away from the front window, when they approached the porch and smiled to herself at their curiosity.

She had.expected Shriya to be nervous and anxious, but the girl seemed cheerful like always. It kinda put her in ease.

She saw her mother in living room who politely nodded at the new girl and retreated back to kitchen. She pretended she didn't hear Joy calling her as she left.

'Is she mad at you?'
'I was kinda mean to her the other day'
'Oww' Shriya interwined their fingers and stroked Joy's sympathetically.

They heard someone clear their throat and immediately sprang apart.

'Dad. This is Shriya'

Sekar just.glanced at her and asked Subbu to take her luggage to her room. Once her dad left, Joy looked at Shriya and shrugged as if to say sorry. Shriya smiled at her, not even a bit shaken by the awkwardness all around her.

Joy quickly introduced the rest of the family who scurried back to their shelter, unsure of how to act around the girl.

Joy dragged Shriya to her room, as soon as everyone dispersed.

'This feels like a dream. You. In my room' Joy said dreamily, only to get her.bum.pinched by Shriya.

'Owww' Jo stroked her bum 'what was that for?'

'You felt it' Shriya said as she laid down on the bed, kicking her sandals out. 'It can't be a dream then'

'Very funny' Joy replied as she stretched alongside Shriya, turning to look at her lovingly.

'I like the top you're wearing. It really brings out the boo.. colour... I meant the colour in your eye' Joy blushed and found Shriya's cheek turning red.

'Sure you did' Shriya laughed as she pulled Joy's head down for a sweltering kiss. Shriya moaned when she felt Joy's tongue swipe across her lips. She parted her lips to grant her the entrance and a shiver ran through her when their tongues met.

They deepened the kiss and Shriya gently pulled Joy on top of her, whose leg slipped comfortable slipped between Shriya's. A wandering hand came in contact with a hardened nipple and Joy stroked it gently feeling it harden further under her fingers.

Shriya gasped into her mouth, jerked her hip forward automatically and unknowingly thrusted her center into Joy's knee making both of them gasp at the same time.

A knock at the door broke them apart. Subbu walked into the room holding a tray that had two glasses of lemonade in his hand. He looked at them, throwing a funny look at their reddened faces and short of breath.

'You both look flushed. Why don't you turn the aircon on?'

'It's really hot outside. That's why I look flushed' Jo said urgently. Subbu wondered how her reasoning was any different from his. He didn't say anything keeping in mind the stress she must be under.

'Okay. If you want any help, ask me' He said smiling at Shriya.

'Really? I want snake soup. Can you make it for me?' Shriya asked with her poker face.

Joy burst out laughing at the shade of green Subbu's face had become.
Love is Bullshit. From a biological and heterosexual standpoint its only useful for the the preservation of our species. And from every other stand point it is basically the overworking of hormones and nothing else. Love is a word widely overrated.

Last edited by love_phoenix on Sat May 18, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat May 18, 2013 5:26 am 
love_phoenix

Lunch time in the family was a grand affair. Uma was busy chopping the onions as Shoba tended to the rice, Reka stirred the curry pan and Reema collected the ingredients for dessert.

Shoba's and Reka's kids were running around the house, playing tag with each other. Joy stopped one of them and found where everyone were at. She knocked at Shriya's door and gave her a shit eating grin when she opened the door wearing a bath towel.

'Is there anything you'd like me to help you with?' She asked earnestly.
'If your help is R rated, then this is not the place or time' Shriya replied, flicking a droplet of water at Joy playfully.
'I'll just wait here until you get dressed' Joy persisted.
'Lunch would be over by the time we make it out of the room then' Shriya shoved Joy out gently.
'Not even a little sneak peek?' Joy pouted adorably.
Shriya bit her lips and sent Joy a smoldering gaze.
'I'll give you more than just a little sneak peek if you let me get dressed now' She leaned forward a little, showing her enticing cleavage shamelessly. Joy licked her lips, nodded her head in silent agreement and almost ran downstairs making Shriya chuckle.

●●□□□□□□□□

'They are in the kitchen. Talk to Reema first. She is the easiest to make a conversation with' Joy whispered to Shriya as Shriya tagged along her.

'Don't worry. I've got this' She said confidently, trying to put Joy at ease.

'Okay. All the best. Go' Jo let her go with a kiss to her cheek. Shriya grinned goofily and rubbed the spot where she was kissed .

'Yes Ma'am' She saluted and walked to the kitchen with determination.

Subbu was wildly gesturing at her as soon as she entered the kitchen. She didn't understand it immediately but soon realized what he was trying to say.

'Oh they are pissed because they heard me calling Joy striped Shirt earlier?' She smiled at the bewildered servant, 'thanks for the info Subbu'

Subbu almost ran out of the kitchen unable to bear four sets of questioning eyes on him.

'You know Joy liked me because I called her that, yet you guys are mad at me for calling her that' Shriya said, eyeing Reema carefully who seemed to be resisting the temptation to talk to her.

'Really? Joy likes to be called that?' She asked after failing on the resisting part.

'She asked me out for coffee because she liked that' Shriya replied with a grin.

'That's odd.'

'There are lots of odd things she likes'

'Like?'

'Friends?' Shriya held her hand out. Reema thought about it for a second and tapped her hand.

'Friends'

Shriya smiled and began to tell her everything about what Joy really liked.

●●●●●●□●□●

'

Post Sat May 18, 2013 2:24 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: