BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Premonitions

Shopping Mall

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Peacegirl

Shopping Mall

When I was in 7th grade, my family, best friend, and I went on a trip to Williamsburg, VA for April Vacation. This was the first time I had been to Williamsburg. I had only been to the DC area before that and I was 9 months old that time. The first day, we went to Busch Gardens (awesome park btw). That night, as my friend slept sleeping peacefully in the bed next to me, I tossed and turned for hours. Eventually, I calmed down and went into a deep dream. I dreamt that Gulia (my friend) and I went to a mall with my mother. I saw the shape of it, the stores, everything. The next day, my mother said she wanted to have a "lazy daisy day." The timeshare we were staying at had a Mary Kay makeover party so my mother took us; she figured we needed to learn how to put makeup on properly. After, she said that we looked so pretty that we needed to go show the world our new looks. We all wanted to go shopping and out for lunch. We went to a few outlet stores and then went to this one mall. I froze when I saw it; this mall on the outside was the same as the one in my dream and we had not driven past it before. When I went in, my mother let gulia and I go off on our own for a while. Gulia saw my face go white; she asked what was wrong and I told her I had dreamt about this the night before. She didn't believe me until we got to a slight bend. I told her what the next few stores would be after we turned the corner and I was right. There wasn't anything freaky or scary that my mind was trying to tell me; I simply was able to see what the mall was like before ever going there in person.

Post Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Phoenix
Moderators

Hi Peace,

This has happened to me countless times. It is just a way to show you that you indeed are connected to a higher realm, and possibly awaken you to deeper experiences.

brat

Post Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:55 pm 
NANA

Dearest Peace ,
Embarassed I once had a dream about walking in a room where there was a good looking dark haired man,then the head of our chiurch interuppted our meeting.
The next day i was going to a fashion and design college to inquire about their courses,and when i reached the reception area and looked straight ahead of me,there was a dark haired asian man,good looking,sitting behind a desk.
I was so suprised that a wave of shock flew through me that i did not want to look again at him.I went home and from then on i begun to consult a psychic and i believe in the inner spirituality of the horoscopes and tarot. Arrow

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:04 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: