BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Premonitions

Jackpot

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

Jackpot

Another 'personal' dream, but then aren't all dreams personal *wink.* Actually, what I mean is that this dream has some 'psychic' elements and was pertaining or about me, although at first I did not realise this.

Early in 1995 I had a strange dream, if you can call it a dream that is. I woke up with a freeze-frame image in flashing in my mind. But the 'freeze-frame' was all, there was no dream surrounding the image I woke up to, at least not one I remember. In fact I do not remember any dreams that night at all, which in itself is strange as I dream every night.

The image I dreamt is sort of depicted in the graphic image below, although in my mind it was golden, bright and dazzling.

I pondered over this dream a lot and actually was quite excited in a way. Did it mean I was going to gain a windfall of some kind? Naturally my first thoughts were towards money and winnings or...as the National Lottery was still relatively new, did this mean I was going to win the Saturday National Lottery Jackpot? Wow, I mean, that would potentially have been millions of pounds.

Well Saturday 29th April came around and we all watched the National Lottery draw live on TV. I blew out, I did not win!!!

So my dream was a total mystery, nothing eventful or out of the ordinary happened on this date that could possibly single it out as remarkable.

I thought no more of it....until..........

I became pregnant in the same year, something which I and my husband had been hoping for since I had miscarried 10 years previously. In fact, we had even discussed fertility treatment as a course of action for later in the year, if there were no signs of any little people on the horizon.

As many people who have had children will know, you go through the routine of scans and medical tests to check everything is ok. Well, they also check measurements and growth of the foetus. From the size of the foetus they can roughly tell when conception was, although they always ask the mother when it was first.

Its funny, but until the moment they asked me when I thought conception date was, I had not really thought about it. I remember automatically telling them April 29th or thereabouts. Their calculations came back and confirmed (from the size of the foetus) that conception was on or around 29th April.

So was this my personal Jackpot? I had wanted and yearned for a child for many years without success and though I was like my sister, unable to have children.

And then, suddenly, I have a strange dream of a Jackpot. A private Jackpot, I struck gold, I conceived on that night and now I have not one, but two beautiful daughters. The doctors told me following the birth of this first child that I had an abnormal uterus and that it was unusual for me to conceive and carry to full term. They also told me it was highly unlikely I would conceive again, but then I had another daughter the next year!

So maybe this was MY Jackpot. I like to think so.

What do you think, is there anything to this story which smacks of psychic ability of some kind.

Remember, one miscarriage and a further 10 years without conceiving and the doctors telling me I should never have been able to conceive or carry to term.

The End

Post Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:05 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: