BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Spiritual Intervention

Golfing Entity

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

Golfing Entity

Hey this one is spooky. See what you think.

My partner and I and a crowd of friends had decided to go on a golfing weekend. We decided to go to St Pierres in Wales, UK.

It was quite cold and frost was forecast, we had a slight flurry of snow at one point I seem to remember.

Well, we were there and I played one round (quite well for me lol). It wasn't until we went to our rooms that things started to happen. On the first night I was aware of the curtains in our room moving and woke my partner several times to go check them. We were in a room on the ground floor, close to the golf course 18th hole.

The windows were closed all night, so wind could not be held accountable for the curtains moving. Anyway, they were not just blowing gently, as if by wind, I heard the actual curtain rails moving, like the curtains were opening!

When we awoke in the morning the curtains were open wide! Now I know my partner would not have done this, as I was sleeping naked and they are very possessive and would not want anyone else seeing me naked, especially from the 18th hole, thats for sure (not a pretty sight anyway lol).

The next night, I woke with a start and lay there in the darkness for some time. On the wall opposite the head of my bed I could see a faint light. It was just kind of glowing, right there on the wall. I remember looking around to see where the light reflection could be coming from. Even looking at the mirror and calculating whether it might have been a reflection from light shining there, but the room was in complete darkness and I could see nothing.

Still the light remained on the wall, hovering and glowing. It even appeared to be coming out of the wall at one stage and growing slowly stronger and bigger.

At this point I closed my eyes, slightly afraid of what I would see.

After a few minutes I heard things in the bedroom moving around. It sounded like my perfume bottles and make up on the dressing table, the hairbrush and so on, being moved around. Then I heard the curtains opening again, really slowly, like someone was trying to open them without being heard.

I was really spooked by this stage and called to my partner to wake up and take a look. I still had my eyes closed!

All I got in response was a disgruntled grunt. I heard them turn over and start snoring, obviously having had too much booze to be of much help.

I reached my arm up to the over head light and turned it on.

The curtains were partially opened and I could see the golf course. My brush was not in the place I usually left it and had been overturned with the bristles facing down. Out of superstition I know I always leave my brush with the bristles up!!!

I shut the curtains firmly and moved my things back to where they had been. Checked all the doors and locks and then jumped back into bed with the covers tight around my neck and face. It took me a while to get back to sleep, but eventually I managed it.

When I awoke in the morning, lo and behold the curtains were open again and my things had also been disturbed on the dressing table. I know that my partner had not done it and there was no chance of it arising from 'sleep-walking' in the night.

Nothing unusual in all this you might think and nothing to concern myself about. Maybe it was a figment of my imagination or i was just mistaken?

Except for one important factor....

We were at lunch and I relayed the spooky happenings from our room to the group we were with. Pam, one of the wives of a golf player from our group, said independently at the same time as me, that there was a glowing light on the wall in her room and it seemed to disappear into the next room.

My room was next to hers!!!

Conclusion, whatever it was that Pam saw, came into my room that night!

The End

Post Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:32 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: