BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Spiritual Intervention

One Suuny Afternoon

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Remi

One Suuny Afternoon

Few months back, on a hot summer's day, was taking siesta, all alone at home in bed, and felt a man's hand pulling me flat on my back (was sleeping on my right side) pushed and shouted at him, could even feel his strong muscles under my fingers............just kept on pushing with both hands and shouting........really scared.......just getting no where, became such a struggle that I opened my eyes and ..........there was no one then .....except my heart thumping away.

Is this something a loon can dream up ? Why did this happen now, out of the blue ? All I know is that since the last couple of years my sensitivity has become more acute. But wait, had another such 'visit'.....

A month back, at night in bed with my partner, felt this form trying to lay down over me, just pushed it away and asked it to go, and it did just that and did not bother me again. Probably a woman (smiling).

Those who rubbish these, let me tell you, they are very vivid and I am not prone to nightmares or dreaming, nor an ultra-imaginative mind, if that was the case, the description would have been more graphic smiling).

Glad spirituality has space on this site.

The End

Post Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:39 pm 
ace

sunny afternoon

This is probably crazy, but as I was reading your post, the succubus/incubus came to mind.

I will leave to you to research them.

I am most impressed and interested in the fact that when you told "it" to leave you alone, it did.

I believe completely in spiritual entities and I believe that some are benevolent, kind, caring, helpful, protective and good and some are tortured, and/or violent, vicious, hateful, harmful or deceitful.

Have you had any more of these experiences?

I wonder whether this spirtual being wants to help you or harm you. Discernment is of the utmost importance.

My prayers for you,

Ace

Post Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:56 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: