BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> General Fiction

Pantomime

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Generalpicture

Pantomime

I fell in love with you. But I know that it's not forever. They always say that love is a balancing act but with you the weight falls to one side.
There's this loud silence hanging over everything we do. The pressure is too much for me. It is putting the strain on us. Though, I never knew the us existed in this land of you.
Still I put up with the constant prayer within me. You do no more than watch with listless eyes. And I still love them.
How do you love a thing that can't seem to show love back? Except the occasional gesture of acknowledgment.
Do I put myself out there to recieve nothing but another smile or nothing at all? Why do I do this?
From sun up to sun down, my mind is on you, but you don't even hear me. Or do you?
Damn the sunset! I want you. Why can't you understand that?
I want you to do more than the simplest things like breathing. I want you to be human again.
I want you to be who I know you are. You aren't an actor in this play, dear friend. You aren't just another puppet. Why can't you see that?
You are so much more. I want you to live life, not merely watch it. Don't play pretend with me anymore, I won't stand it.
So as I put my hand on your cheek (this cold mirror of myself). I wish nothing more than to have you back.
I will never understand what it is that life put you through. But you have got to let go. I want you to live.

(Everyone has looked at themselves at least once in life and told themselves to stop pretending. Now it is time to stop telling and to do.)
-General

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:59 pm 
ghost

hi gen

i get the general picture here, i think.

hope you find happiness soon, gen.

regards
ghost

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:28 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: