BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> General Fiction

ear piercing

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
cupcakes

ear piercing

My first story forum post. Cool
I finally wrote something mildly lesbianic. I kno it's lame, but i gotta start somewhere.

It's a start in a collection of scenes i'm writing for this character named abby.

~cupcakes

We were twelve and mean and sensitive. We gossiped and bitched about our friendly-enemies behind their backs. Mom and Dad were in Ontario for the weekend. The baby was at Grandma’s. Greg wasn’t coming home. He was out with his buddies, egging shop fronts and ogling sluts by the Port Jeff pier.
“Abigail, sweetheart, there’s a twenty dollar bill on the fridge, call us if you need anything at all.” Mom kissed my forehead. Dad kissed my forehead. They shut the front door and were on their jolly way.
Abigail Bassette: Queen of the House.
Dani and I had acquired everything we needed; makeup, music, candy, junk food, and cigs.
I remember the way she squeaked, “Where’s your dad’s beer?” Her voice was childish, but to me, she was woman. Standing face to face, her cherry-berry-pink lips leveled my eyes. She had a mouth full of wire and alternating pink/ green rubber bands.
“Abby, do you think I’m fat?” No.
“Have you ever kissed a boy?” No.
“Do you think Steve is cute?” No.
I was envious of her for her knowledge and expertise.
Dani’s luxurious waves of chestnut hair spilled over my Little Mermaid pillow. I had a terrible urge to run my hands through it, but I was only up to the third toe on her right foot and could not abandon my post. I sat cross legged, all shoulder blades and elbows, sparkle polish in hand, and midnight-passion shadow making me look like a starved raccoon. Dani held my blue bunny in the crook of her arm and read beauty tips aloud from her sister’s old magazine.
“Abby, let me give you a facial! It’ll clear your pores and reduce stress wrinkles.”
“But I’ve never had a zit or wrinkle.” It was for prevention.
“Do you have a cucumber?” I did not.
“Would a zucchini do?” Yes, it would.
We washed my face with a gentle foam cleanser. Dani cut two thick hunks of cold bitter vegetable. I closed my eyes for her to apply toner, soothing cream, and something with a consistency of mashed avocado.
“Are you sure you know what you’re doing?” Yes, she did it all the time. I had no more worries. There was a cherry scented candle. The Spice Girls were on repeat and Dani hummed along as she worked her cool fingers in half moons under my eyes, on my forehead where wrinkles were prone to develop.
“Abby, want to be blood sisters?” What was that?
“Haven’t you ever seen My Girl?” But I had no scabs.
“I’ll pierce your ears.” Ok.
She held the safety pin in the blue part of the cherry flame. I held the cold zucchini to my earlobe until it was numb. She was leaning close to me and concentrating on my ear. I watched her. Her smooth cheek so close, I could have easily kissed it; her lips slightly pouting, brows furrowed in concentration.
Air rushed inwards between my clenched teeth. My nails dug into her thigh and a drop of water escaped from my squeezed eyes. In that second, I had time to see a kaleidoscope of sensations; a furious scream of a murdered dendrite, the mourning, the funeral wake, and the ecstasy of the soul entering heaven. Dani pricked her thumb without a wince, and permanently branded her fingerprint on me.
“Does it still hurt?” It didn’t.
She slid the needle in the other side smoothly.

Post Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:59 am 
Cavewoman

ahhh.... cupcakes....this is not lame, not lame at all. You have spoken much with so few words; and yes, my lesbian thoughts began taking strong hold at this age, began etching their mark clearly - tho the definition still escaped me. I'm looking forward to the continuing tale of Dani and her blood mark upon you. Razz

Post Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:21 am 
SWAY

Cupcakes,

CHica, this was good, I too had those feelings begin at this time in my life. Although I hid it, I loved hanging out with my girlfriends. Smile More please.

SWAY

Post Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:57 pm 
dRED1

Cupcakes,

Great write. I hope you'll continue Smile

Hugs,
Gel

Post Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:01 pm 
ghost

and another good write... lolling here, waiting for....?

lol, come on, cc.... please?

regards
ghost

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:34 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: