BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Spiritual Intervention

Unexplained Light

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

Unexplained Light

This is a part of the unexplained occurrences from a holiday I shared with my partner and two friends in the small village of L'Atronquiere, France.

We were staying in an old converted barn and had already had several experiences here. One of which was this one, the unexplained light.

One of the bedrooms on the upstairs floor had a strange glowing light on one of its walls. The walls were old stone. The light was about 2 inches in diameter and was a greenish fluorescent colour.

Well Sian, one of the friends and myself had heard what sounded like boots on cobbled stones, on several occasions (and independently). That's not all, we had also heard what sounded like the German Language being spoken beneath the barn we were staying in.

It was not just one set of boots, it was more like an army and it sounded like they were marching. The sounds only came at night.

Now, this light was in Sian's bedroom and it was extremely bright on the nights we heard the voices and the marching footsteps. I know this because we watched it glowing one night...Anne, Sian and myself. Anne could not hear anything, but she felt there was something strange in the air.

We searched high and low for a source for this light with no success.

It could not have been coming from the other side of the wall as it was solid stone and very thick!

It was not coming through the windows. We know this because we drew the curtains and placed blankets over them too.

It was not a reflection from anywhere inside the bedroom because we checked it out extensively.

So where was this light coming from and what was its significance? I have seen a similar light once before when I sensed a presence, so perhaps this is a trade-mark of some entities. Who knows; I sure don't.

It is strange that it glowed brighter when we heard the noises. It is strange that it was fluorescent looking. We checked it in the daylight too by covering the stone up in the day so that it could not get any light to it, just in case daylight was making it glow at night. But this made no difference, it still glowed!

We did think that maybe the village had been occupied in the war or was a place for the resistance although we never checked this out. I can tell you that there was no basement to the barn, none that we could see, yet the voices and the boot sounds were directly under it!

The End

See also - French Resistence

Post Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:15 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Hi Melons,

These sort of happenings are a favorite of mine. I have encountered ghosts, spirits (some kind some not so kind) all my life. This sounds like either a residual energy from a very strong event that took place in that room, or a spirit there, waiting to leave.

There is a wonderful town here in Georgia called Savannah. It is very ghost happy Smile

My ex and I went to Savannah to enjoy a weekend at at bed and breakfast and while there we took the haunted pub tour. On the forth stop, the tour guide said that there were two rooms above the tavern that we might notice. Upon going up the stairs, I felt the coldest feeling coming from the one room down the hall on my right. It was so awful. As I went to the room the energy went sub zero and the evil felt was unimaginable. I refused to go any further. So, I went up to the other end of the hall and to a room on my right. There was this energy there that drew me. As I entered the room I felt it move so I followed it and as I drew near the temperature would drop. It would scoot to another area and I would follow it. I got the clearest impression as did my partner that is was a little girl, whose mother was in the brothel there in the 1800's. I could see her dress, Her lost eyes searching wanting to leave so badly. My heart ached for her. There were about 10 other people with us on that tour and they decided to start following me as I followed this ghost. They too would feel the chill, then it would go away, and as I followed it they would come to where I was and again the chill.

It's sad when people want to keep a ghose instead of opening a window for it's soul to fly free and into peace. I hope to go back and do a clear energy working to open a window for her.

I grew up with a wonderful ghost in my house named Jonathan. Maybe I will share some amazing things that happened with him at another time.

All the best to you

Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:59 pm 
melons
Site Admin

Hi Temps Smile

I'm glad I'm not the only person who has had these experiences, in fact I have had so many experiences like this that sometimes I think spirits / entities home in on me! It must be for a reason but I haven't the foggiest idea why.

It's strange also that I always get complete strangers come up to me to talk to me, almost all think they know me (when they don't) and its not just like once or twice, its kind of every time I go out anywhere and its people from all walks of life too including the mentally challenged, who seem to follow me around or just stop in front of me and stare (and its not like I have a pimple on my nose or anything either lol). Wink

Oh well, maybe I have an honest face or something lol...... (I remember my mum used to call it charisma!).

You take care now and maybe write up some of your experiences, I'd love to read them.....Smile

All the best,

Mel Cool

Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:09 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Hi Mel,

They are drawn to You for they they want to convey something, and they can sense someone who is open to hear.

I have seen ghosts, demons, little elementals and such.. You have to know i am a pagan and these things don't bother me. Well, i don't particulary care for the demons, but hey i can deal with them too muhahaaaaaaa.

Mostly though, the spirits are lost souls not knowing or wanting to cross over. Sometimes they need a message conveyed, or there is something that needs to be found or reconciled.

I will share some accounts of my experiences later.

Hugs,

brat

Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:39 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: