BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Premonitions

My friends sisters death

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LaZCraZDayZ

My friends sisters death

About 2 years ago I moved back to my home state from Maryland and I was living with a good friend of mine. We had grown up together so we knew each others families really well. It had been at least a year though since I had last seen her sister. So for a couple days in a row I kept having these dreams about my friends sister. Nothing too specific that I could remember, just that when I woke up I felt like there was something wrong with her. So finally after the 3rd straight night of these dreams I told my friend that she needed to call her sister and make sure she was ok cause I had a bad feeling. Needless to say my friend thought that I was crazy and just kinda blew me off.

Well 3 more days go by and it is about 10pm and my friend comes flying down the road from work. When I go over to her car I see that she has been crying and I asked her what happened. She told me that she needed to pack a bag and go to her mom's house because her sister had a stoke. She was 38 years old. She suffered in the hospital for 10 days or so before she lost the battle and passed away. This was just one of many dreams that I have had that somehow seem to come true.

It is to the point now that my friends tell me that if I dream of them they would rather not know. Smile

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:17 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: