BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Premonitions

Squirrel

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

Squirrel

Well, this is just one of the many inconsequential dreams that I have had, which has come true! It might make you laugh, but if you think about it, what are the probabilities of me dreaming this on the night before it happens, when it has never happened before?

I woke up in the night with a freeze frame image instilled in my memory. If you have read other stories of mine under the 'Psychic Stories' section, then you will now know that this is how I determine which of my dreams will come true and which will not (i.e. the freeze frame image).

Anyway, I woke up and this image was in my mind. Frozen, locked in. There I was looking at an image of my own back garden and in my back garden was a rather innocuous squirrel (not a red squirrel I might add!).

Now, nothing much unusual about this dream you might say; however, having lived in the same house for approximately 14 years at this time, I had never ever seen a squirrel in my back garden. Not once, never, zilch.

So, approximately 14 years, of 365 night a year (you calculate the math *smiling atcha*) and then I dream of a squirrel in my garden.

Well, I went back to sleep again for the next couple of hours until the alarm clock went off and it was time to get up for work. The first words I said to my husband were 'Guess what, I dreamt we had a squirrel in our back garden.' Now, neither of us had got out of bed when I said this.

I am not kidding you when I say that within 5 minutes of me telling my husband this, his mum (my mother0in-law who was staying with us at the time) shouted up the stairs 'Look out of the window, we have a squirrel in the back garden!'

So, out of around 5000 nights and days with not a single sighting of this rodent type animal, the day after I dream we have a squirrel in the garden...we have one!!!

How spooky is that? or maybe how coincidental is that?

Or

Was it truly a psychic dream?

Your guess is as good as mine...tell me the answers if you have them...please!

The End

Post Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:37 pm 
beautifullyjaded

I think yer psychically connected to a squirrel, Mel.
Okay but really, there's something there. It's a blessing and a curse. SQUIRREL!! GET OUTTA MEL'S YARD!!
hugs,
bj

Post Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:03 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: