BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Premonitions

Car Crash

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

Car Crash

Another dream of mine, where I had a 'freeze-frame' image in my mind when I awoke. Also I was sweaty and agitated. So I knew it was likely to come true!

The dream was of a road, repeated over and over again as though I was driving in a car along the same route. I remember two children in the rear of the car, both girls. I placed their age at around 12 years of age, purely from their size and the clothes and discussions they were having. I have two young daughters, but they are younger than this but quite a few years.

There was another adult in the car too, but this one I could not make out. The faces of all in the car were unclear. I could not see their features, I could not be certain that they were my children. All I could be certain of was I was the person driving the car in my dream.

I remember, dreaming the car route so many times, but I know I did not recognise it. The car I dreamt as a greenish colour. I remember seeing the colour of the bonnet from the drivers seat and also from my view in the wing mirror. Remember, I was dreaming that I was the driver.

Nothing could ever prepare me for the fear I remember as I 'drove' this car down the hill and around a sharp bend. Nothing could prepare me for the screams in my dream nor for the sound of crunching and screeching metal.

I have never woken from a dream quite so panicked or upset. To say I was dripping with sweat is not an understatement. I remember feeling sick and tearful.

My freeze-frame' image was that of the car as it crashed off the road. The image was of the view through the shattered windscreen, the car upturned. I remember the smell of death!

At that time I did not have a green car. Mine was red. This I considered to be a good sign and I was thankful for it.

I remember going to work and telling some friends about my dream, friends who know I seem to have an uncanny ability to predict who will be pregnant in the office, or who will be promoted and what the pay scales or pay rises will be. Who will be awarded most and how much people earn (with an approximate 98% accuracy, I might add!). Some call me 'spooks' for obvious reasons!

Anyway, I told them in the office as independent witnesses to my dream, mind you many of them have since left the company and I have now lost touch. I had also told my partner, though whether they would ever remember this now I don't know.

Nothing happened to me or my daughters or my car, but the coincidence is that a few days later there was a report in the news paper we used to get.

In this report were detailed the deaths of a mother and her 2 children and another person. Apparently they had been in a fatal car crash. Now the significant parts to this are as follows :

One : The report mentioned the colour of the car and you guessed it, the car was green.
Two : The report mentioned the ages of the children as 10 and 12 years of age.
Three : The car had veered off the road on a sharp bend, following a steep hill and overturned.
Four : There was a fourth person in the car, in the passenger seat.
Five : The person driving was a woman.
Six and MOST importantly : The person driving and the two children in the car shared the SAME surname as ME!!!!!

Now how uncanny is that? My heart goes out to the family of the people who died. I did not know them and could not have warned them, although in my heart I wish I could have.

So tell me. Is this pure coincidence or was there more to it. I do not know the answers and I wish I did. All I know is that I and my two girls are ok.

Is it significant that the people in the car have the same surname as me? I think it is, my name is very uncommon and is not like a Smith or Jones!

What I do want to know is...why did I dream this harrowing dream, why me? Was I chosen for some reason and if I was, what was the reason?

It has taught me to appreciate my life more and also that of my children. Maybe this was the reason.

The End

Post Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:07 pm 

I'm not sure how to respond to your fictional story; the logical part of me just wants to complement your abilty to sieze attention with shattering shivers and an ending renewed appreciation for our loved ones however the naive part of me is like, " Woe Mel's physic !"
forgive me for wondering but I do think it's possible to have such a gift.
ok I'm gonna go Embarassed
keep up the good work.
Angel Julian was here

Post Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:58 pm 
melons
Site Admin

Hi Angel Very Happy

unfortunately this is not fiction, it actually happened.....

I don't know if I am psychic or not, but I think somewhere in our lives each of us has had a dream come true ...only I seem to have more than my fair share!

All the best now,

Mel Cool

Post Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:34 pm 
Imnutsabouther

Melons this is so amazing I had similar things happen to me, all I can say is that maybe the reason was that something was going on in your life at the time and maybe this made you realize how important life is Wink

Post Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:11 am 
angeliki_srad

wow i actually got shivers when i read this that really is amazing! Im spooked now!

Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:12 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tracey

i've heard of others having similar expericnces to you Mel
i used to think they where making it up and never believed in pyschics
then i met my friend! she is a pyschic! she told me things i have never disclosed to her
she turned round to me a few months ago when i was confused about my sexuality and told me straight that i was a lesbian! i had not even mentioned my confusion to anyone excpet my closest friend in the US and my councellor!

i believe you mel! that you do have a gift!

Traceyxx

sometimes i wonder... ' why is that frisbee getting bigger'... and then it hits me

Post Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:20 pm 
desert-fish

i dont know if you are still watching this post, but i know what you mean... that happens to me all the time...you and i and many others simply have very sharp intuitions... nothing to worry about.
i dreamt the entire sequence of events leading up to my grandmothers death in 2001...
remember you can't change destiny and never blame yourself for what happens.
lol, i should take my own advice Very Happy

Post Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:32 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: