BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Spiritual Intervention

intervention

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
fawnie

intervention

i've had encounters and pharanormal experiences my whole life..some good..some not so good..in fact it seemed to be a frequent happening with other family members as well.

i suppose the one that impacted me the most..our whole family happened nearly 20 years ago.

it was holloween, my mom and step dads best friends were suppose to meet them at a lake in wisconsin for a fishing trip..my mom and ed had went ahead to set up camp only ron and anna never showed up..that night my mom got a chill so bad she couldn't get warm...she says she already knew at that point ron and anna were dead.

the next day their son had come over to borrow weighters cuz he was going fishing. the police had been investgating ron and annas whereabouts and had charged them with child abandonment.

my folks couldn't seem to convince law officials foul play was at hand..they knew ron and anna wouldn't just up and leave their 2 young daughters..plans were set for a camping trip..their oldest sister would be caring for the girls.

carl claimed to police officers that he saw his mom and dad get in a pickup truck with an older man and that they never returned..so the rest of us suspected carl had done something terribly bad..

for a couple days at the house..doors kept flying open..things would fly across the room..we all saw it..witnessed it..mostly in silence because we all just knew it was ron and anna trying to communicate with us, and when we did discuss it..it was with that knowledge..that they were dead..trying to guide us.

they had an old chevy nova that needed lug nuts replaced on one of the wheels..mom, ed, harold(another of ron and annas sons) and my sister went over to the house to replace the lug nuts..something ron had asked ed to do before he disappeared.

they also wanted to look for clues.

ron had purchased 5 new lug nuts..they were suppose to be on the dash of the nova..but they looked in the car several times to locate them..none of them could find them..so they decided to head back into the woods off the main trail leading from the front house to the back house..which was a good 1/2 mile to mile back from the road..in order to get to the old junk cars to get lug nuts from one of them but in order to get to them you had to leave the main trail..in doing so they spotted a pine tree that had been cut down..

this was suspicious, as ron and ed cut hardwood for firewood but never pine trees. they had to walk abit to get to it..but it was a magnetic draw..they had to see..even though they already knew what they were gonna find.

two heeps of pine limbs..

my sister ended up being the one to walk up and see what was beneath..she caught a glimpse of ron..then after her legs could move..they ran..basically for their lives..carl was waiting for them in the back house..with a loaded gun.

he had borrowed the weighters to swamp his parents bodies..hid them in the woods til he could get it worked out..but his parents from the other side had foiled his plans.

when the police had gotten there..they questioned why the group had left the main trail..so they explained about the lug nuts..my uncle was one of the cops on duty..he then reached into the nova and pulled out 5 brand new shiny lug nuts that had been sitting on the dash the whole time, silence spoke truth.

how is it it everyones eyes had been blinded..i'm not sure anyone really knows..what we do know is we knew b4 ron and anna were found that they were trying to show us ..and they lead us to the truth.

carl went to prison for murder..the rest of us moved on with a deeper understanding of the spirit world. it made an impact on everyone..after they were laid to rest..slamming doors..and items flying across the room haulted.

i don't talk about it much anymore but i'll never forget it..and am reminded of it every year on holloween.

it's a ghost story but it's a very real and factual ghost story.

Post Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Phoenix
Moderators

Thanks for sharing it Fawnie,

We never really stop being, we simply cross over into another dimension, and hopefully in peace. I am glad they found peace, and more glad carl did not hurt anyone else.

I love ghosts, good ones and disturbed ones, cause they are the ones I like to help cross over and not stay earth bound. I grew up with a wonderful ghost named Jonathan. He saved my life one night, and I will always be grateful for his watching over a very scared little 12 year old girl.

brat

Post Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:12 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: