BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Spiritual Intervention

Energy

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chordphrute

Energy

I wrote this a few years back while I was at a prolonged Nyingmapa silent retreat in the Berkshires, thought I would share – (I couldn't really decide which category to throw it in)
~~~~~~~

Energy

There is some kind of eroticism in her simplicity. She turns her head and lends a lingering smile. Meditatively, she walks by and an earthy scent loiters just long enough for your senses to notice. Her gentle mannerism pierces the air as you exchange pleasantries this early in the morning. Finally - her voice floats between the space separating you, inviting you in and she speaks softly - “Namaste”, and bows ever-so-slightly, hands locked in prayer at her chest. Her body returns to a vertical state and her eyes soften, looking past my pupils into my depths acknowledging wordlessly that I am hers - although I can not have her.

Kneeling, my arms lay at my sides, empty and wanton. My eyes follow her salient feet as she treads across the garden floor often crouching to pick up the ripest vegetables and gently place them into the hand-woven burlap-laden basket hanging effortlessly on her right arm. For what seemed like hours we exchanged yielding glances - she continuing her search for the ideal vegetables while my strong, seasoned hands criticized and pulled the weeds growing amongst the ample nutritious flora.

Soon after we are sitting together in a green field under a large tree consumed by white apple blossoms - back to back - each sitting as a lotus silently, our bodies pressed together, rhythmically breathing. At this moment our energies consist of the same resonance, flowing in unison. Our hands tenderly mingle together on each side of our bodies, careful not to break the focus of our breath. Her right hand extends farther backward as she grazes the outside of my thigh. My breath becomes shorter and I only notice because our breathing is no longer in unison. Waves of her energy pass through my body starting at the base of my spine crawling rapidly to my crown. Her hand retracts back to her right side as her head leans slightly back and to the left, resting on my muscular shoulder and caressingly burrowing into the crook of my neck. She picks up her head and we move even tighter with each of our backs acting as the others’ wall…strong, supportive, and comfortable, breathing once more in unison as I return to focus on my inhalation and exhalation.

Twenty of us sit in two rows on a set of hand-carved cherry benches facing each other with a matching table in between them smothered in freshly made breads and vegetables of all sorts. We sit across from each other and beneath the table our ankles and calves intertwine. The arch of her bare foot glides tightly from my knee to my ankle sending a short tingle - there. I catch my spiritual self looking down upon my physical body whose eyes close faintly and whose lip burns slightly as a result of it being clenched between my front teeth. I nonchalantly stand, placing my utensils gently on the table as I step back and turn around and saunter swiftly toward the hall where my chamber is - locking the door behind me, laying on the bed, slowly closing my eyes and allowing my fingers to fall beneath my orange robe and slip into my outlet, marinating there long enough to take me places I envision only she could.

Last edited by chordphrute on Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:25 pm 
ghost

lovely piece, chord...

regards
ghost

Post Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:08 am 
Mairi bheag

sweetheart, I have held back from commenting on this, for reasons I think you can guess. But it is beautiful, so beautiful.

Oh if only I could inspire you to a piece of writing like this!

Arrow Exclamation

Mb
xx

Post Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:49 am 
Allison

Chordy....how come I didn't know this was here hhmmm? Did you forget to send me the memo? Great story!

Alli

Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:40 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Footprint

Wonderful chord, truly wonderful write..... very smooth.

Footsie

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:00 am 
chordphrute

ghosty: thank you. Smile

M: ...once our hands graze each others' skin, you won't be able to hold back my inspiration.

Alli: you seem to be learning a lot about me these days Smile thank you.

Foots: thank you Smile

Namaste.
by the way..this woman was an ordained Theravadin Nun.

Arrow

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:03 am 
Mairi bheag

quote:
Originally posted by chordphrute:
M: ...once our hands graze each others' skin, you won't be able to hold back my inspiration. Arrow

* gives a soft smile *

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:31 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: