BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Premonitions

thanks

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
naughtygurl72

thanks

im glad to have found this site...i have had things happen to me all my life...i can touch a person and tell them things that nobody else knows..i can tell a woman she is pregnant, the sex of the baby..ive never been wrong....i can also tell when a person is going to die...ive been called a witch by people who dont understand things such as this...this ability freaks people out...so heres my story..in 1992 my closest cousin died...a car accident it was a tuesday...the friday before my mom and i were at my grandfathers house..mom wanted me to call her sister to see what time she would be there..her son, my cousin..answered the phone...we chatted for a moment..i told him i was expecting a baby..he told me he hoped it would be a boy since i already had a girl..i said i love you..he repeated it back..which was something he never said it was always ''me too;...after i got off the phone i started shaking and crying..i just knew he was going to die..in a car crash..i could see it in my mind very clearly...that tuesday he did die..just like i saw in my vision..at his funeral there was a black guy there...my cousin was very well loved..his friends were honorary pallbearers..after the service was over..i shook hands with all the pallbearers..once i touched the black guy i snatched my hand away..once i touched him i could see his death..the color of his car and the way in which he would die..my partner was beside me and told me not to rude..i hugged that young man very hard...once in the care i told my partner the story..this was august..in november that young man was driving his white care down the main highway..ran off the road, thru a white fence..a part of the fence came thru the side door and killed him..just like i had saw it happen that day in august when i touched him...since then a lot of things that i have saw when i touch a person has came true...i know this has been a long post and i apoligize for that...again im glad to have found this site and be able to share..it feels good to be able to read stories of women who go through some of the same things...please dont think im weird or crazy or strange or any of that..everything ive written is true...again thanks for allowing me to share...

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:12 am 
ghost

some people receive a gift, naughty. use it wisely.

regards
ghost

Post Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:03 am 
Allison

Naughty,

Thanks for sharing this story and your gift with us. A powerful gift indeed!

Alli

Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:16 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
ReptileDyke

Wow, that's amazing.

As was said, use it wisely. and be careful who you tell.

Post Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:25 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: