BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Science Fiction

Goddess/God

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
nataliet

Goddess/God

I don't know if this is science fiction or truth, but it's a thought I've had for some time. It appears evolution is the mechanism by which species change through time. For a long time, I thought evolution was driven by random chance and so it may be, but consider this- I believe everything humans have made or humans have wanted has first been conceived in the mind as a thing complete or near complete. Like a bridge- humans develope plans and blueprints and then construct the bridge. When it is complete it looks exactly like the plans drawn before construction began. Okay, bridge construction and such are creations of the conscious mind. Suppose ideas thrown about in the sub-conscious mind seek to become real by using the engine of evolution. Humans have created goddesses/gods of differing sorts, but they all pretty much have similar characteristics, like omnipotent, all-seeing, all-knowing, in fact, pure goddess/god is the total of everything imaginable and unimaginable. It's something like at the beginning of all things (Big Bang) the goddess by giving of herself created our universe and all things in it. There was no longer a goddess, but everything there is possesses a small piece of the goddess. Humans have this vague memory of the goddess and rather than try to view the goddess as a separate thing to worship, our sub-conscious mind is driving evolution so at some far distant time humans will evolve into the original goddess who began all things. If there was a goddess before creation, no matter how powerful or mighty she was, she had to be bored. So, she took a chance, a risk. After all, risk is where the fun is. She didn't set all the rules for the risk because that would take away the risk and therefore remove the fun. She rolled her cosmic dice and when they stopped this universe with all its rules began. Her hope is that after an immense amount of time all will come back to her. There must be a chance it won't come back because goddesses play for big stakes involving big risks. Time is meaningless to a goddess. She has forever and had forever before this thing began. So, reality can be viewed as a cosmic game rolled out by the goddess as something to do to break up her boredom. We humans are a curious and courageous lot and, it is this curiosity and courage which energizes our relentless aquisition of knowledge. Before becoming the goddess we must know and understand all things. We must experience all things, the good and the bad. Slavery is not a good thing, but we humans must experience it in our quest to become the goddess. So it is with every experience there is. We must experience them all. It is required of us else the goddess cannot return. I can envision a future where individuals are no longer separate from one another. I can envision all species being part of a greater whole. In fact, I can envision all reality being one. This would be the goddess returned. Evolution is the mechanism; the sub-conscious human mind drives it; and the goddess is the front and back. Thinking about it, what else can reality be if not a phase the goddess is going through? This thought gives me hope. If I don't think about this, I see no good future for the universe and all within it. Just a thought. Nataliet

Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:13 pm 
Cavewoman

"The world, life is a dynamic changing network of transforming events" is the S-matrix Theory.

'Attention centers on the tendency of a 'thing's movement in change..." Richard Wilhelm

"The universe is fundamentally interconnected, interdependent and inseparable" - Alexandar Bell

"When the ch'i condenses, its visibility becomes apparent.
The Great Void cannot but consist of ch'i ; this ch'i cannot but condense to form all things; and these things cannot but become dispersed so as to form the Great Void." ... Chang Tsai

"Energy which manifests itself is a particle's mass"..."Particles are dynamic patterns of force and matter." .... Dirac particle / data

Think on these things.
There is nothing new in the universe.... perhaps a rearrangement.
Eternity is now.

You might enjoy searching Metaphysics on the web or library. Your thoughts need feeding.

Enjoyed the write!

Post Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:34 am 
A Minor

In the transformation and growth of all things, every bud and feature has its proper form. In this we have their gradual maturing and decay, the constant flow of transformation and change.

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:28 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: