BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

My Life
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SharayaKai

My Life

Sorry folks, but for "safety" reasons I've had to delete all references to my girl. Don't life suck?

Last edited by SharayaKai on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:58 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

Shara....what a sad start to a beautiful story. I hope that as your lives change you will be able to be together as you have dreamed. What you have is very special and I hope you will continue to write about your lives if it indeed is therapuetic for you. Oops, by the way welcome to the boards Wink

Alli

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
SharayaKai

Thanks

When I started, I hadn't intended on actually laying out my life for all to read, but you are correct, it was very theraputic. I've often thought, with all the tragedies, triumphs and sheer twists and turns in my life, it would make a pretty decent story. So, if there are no objections and this forum did include true stories, I'll continue as I've begun.

Thank you Alli for the welcome and words of encouragement.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
SWAY

This glimpse into your life is what some of us here have faced. Although it is not I who has been through this, there are others who you will find will be in the same boat, hang in there, and continue when you are ready. WELCOME TO MELS.

SWAY

Post Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:48 pm 
SharayaKai

My Life, part 2

Oy! Life with a teenage daughter has got to be more challenging than staying with the woman I love. Some days. Her constant 300 mph conversations on the phone make absolutely no sense to me. However, she is one of the popular kids in school, total opposite of me at that age, and I'm proud that she isn't snobbish. She's loved by all and goes out of her way to make new kids welcomed into her circle. I do love her but boy there are days.........

"Mom, where's the baking soda?" asks my youngest son from the kitchen.

"In the cupboard above the stove, in a clear container with a blue lid."

"Found it. Thanks Mom."

"Oh, chocolate lover!" cries my second oldest as he carries a sauce pan around searching for his older sister. "Where is Cherry?" he asks as he ventures outside to find her in the van. They share what's left in the pan from his cooking of chocolate frosting as I return to my thoughts trying to ignore the argument that started out as an amiable encounter. [i]Typical. He's 12, she's 13... a match made in Tartarus.

"Turn it down, Michael." I need to ask as said 12 year old turns on the X-Box to take on the evil Empire as a Jedi Knight.

My twins for once seem to be cooperating in whatever baking surprise they are creating in the kitchen. Emily and Phillip, no two kids more opposite have I ever encountered. When they were still gestating, we managed to obtain sonogram footage of Emily smacking Phillip on the hiney. We laughed readily enough, but they haven't quit.

"Mom, how do you shorten the butter?" asks Emily.

"What?" I ask in return, perplexed.

After some interrogating that never made much sense, I got up and helped my little ones finish making the peanut butter cookie dough they were struggling with. My favorite recipe that rarely ever materializes as actually cookies cuz I usually just eat the dough. They shooed me out of the kitchen before I could, so this batch, at least will reach it's full potential. In the interim, I'll make an end of my typing, post what I've written and step outside for a cancer stick.

Last edited by SharayaKai on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:14 am 
Allison

Well worth the wait. Write when you can!

Alli

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
SharayaKai

Thanks Alli,

I didn't mean for it to take so long to get back to, but I kinda forgot where I put this thing. Now that I've found it again, I'm sure I'll have more to add more frequently since my life is trying to flip flop and writing is the only thing that keeps it level. I hope no one minds and they enjoy the antics of my insanity, er, life. Wink Exclamation

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:19 am 
ladybug

this hits fairly close to home for me...there are some rather intense similarities to some things that happened not so long ago in my own life....please keep writing...for those of you who are writers, we readers are grateful to come here to these boards and get lost in someone else's story for a bit. you are an amazing writer!

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:21 pm 
SharayaKai

My thanks to you, Ladybug.

I hope that each of my offerings has beneficial properties for those who read them. Exclamation

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:43 pm 
ghost

nag nag nag

smiles.

good writing shar, keep going!

regards
ghost

Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:14 pm 
SharayaKai

Thank you, Ghost! Exclamation

I just finished "Reunion" and "Breakfast in Bed"..... when ya coming to Utah????? Twisted Evil

Post Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:19 am 
SharayaKai

Ever get the feeling you've crossed some line, a boundary you didn't even know was there? I have that feeling tonight. 'Course with me it's becoming a habit. I'm too intense of an individual. I harbor ancient traditions close to my heart, relish the respect I can bestow upon those worthy, and too often with my honest appraisal, scare people away. I know I do it, but can I stop? No, that would be changing who I am and I've done that too much in my lifetime. I've made too many costly compromises and now all I can wish for is that people get to know ME. I hide nothing, but often reveal too much. Those reading this know my children's ages, names and what parent in their right mind gives out that information in today's society? Apparently this one!! But there's a reason for it. I feel safe here. I feel an openness and connection like never before. I know, perhaps I'm merely fooling myself, living a delusion, a dream, but there you have it. Others, who are now my dearest friends, learned early on that I was honest to a fault. Ask anything of me and you'll get the truth, so long as it doesn't put another in danger, for I can keep confidences. Anything about me is fair game. Why have secrets when the truth is so much more fun??

I truly hope I have not offended anyone via posts, replies or chats. It is not my intent to harm, only learn, assist and find new friends from those willing.

I look over my right shoulder to observe my oldest son reading. He gets so involved in his stories, much like his mother. I bet I could put curlers in his hair and he either wouldn't care or notice.

"Already half-way through that book, eh?" I say.

"Not quite." He replies while looking to see if I was right. He only brought the thing home today from school.

"How many pages is that book?" I ask.

"Um... all together, 303." he says, checking. "16 chapters and I'm on chapter six."

"Well, babe, it's time for bed." I say, at which point he gets up from the banana chair, gives me a kiss, and proceeds to tell me all about the book, "The Alchemist's Cat" by Robert Jarvis. He likes to stall. I nod and make the appropriate replies to show I'm listening, for that's very important to kids, then shoo him off to dream.

Now I'm left with my thoughts again as I wait for my oldest to return from a benefit concert for the families of the fallen miners of the Crandall Canyon Mine, put on by the Utah Symphony Orchestra. She's getting time with her friends, extra credit in Band, and out of doing her chores. Boy, am I whipped or what? I've been so tightly wrapped around that girl's finger since she popped out that it's a wonder I have my own identity! I do hope she gets home soon... well blow me down, she just drove up. Yay! I actually get to go to bed at a decent hour tonight.

Post Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:21 am 
SharayaKai

Almost two weeks... The October shutdown has never been this long for me. 12-14 hour days, seven days a week because I went and accepted the position of Foreman. What was I thinking? Well, actually, I enjoyed myself. I've been going out to the power plant for 4 years now, twice a year when they turn everything off to do maintainance. Normally I just sit in front of some hole, keeping track of who enters and exits. That way everyone remains accounted for so no one fries when they restart the boiler. But this time 'round, I was the boss of my crew, which turned out to be the best crew I've ever worked with. They were tops and made me look even better. We totally Rocked!!

Posted a couple new offerings, which I wrote during the outage. I usually come home with something new. Two years running it was a new song, the last two years have seen more poetry emerge. 'Course right now there's a floodgate open letting out wave after wave of creativity, origin unknown. But I'm not complaining! Far from it. I'm enjoying every droplet that falls from my fingertips.

"Good night, Mama." says my youngest, Phillip, giving me a kiss as he heads off to bed. I chuckle as he comes back around the corner carrying papers in his little hands. "I forgot, you need to sign these." I take the pages and sign his homework and permission slip for a trip to BYU next week. "Thanks Mom. Night." and off he goes again.

My oldest son comes over and asks, "Want to see my ID?"

"Sure honey." I reply and he disappears into the back returning quickly with his Junior High ID. A very nice photograph beams at me. "Nicely done, Michael. Very nice picture." I tell him and watch him glow.

"Even Sheri said it was better than hers." He speaks with obvious pride as he turns to leave. He's now sitting in the cushioned rocker doing his homework.

Emily, Phillip's older twin (by 7 minutes), finally shows up. "It's about time." I tell her and grab her into a hug, blowing on her neck.

She giggles and explains, "I wasn't watching the time. Good night Mom."

"Good night honey."

I don't know what I'd do without my babies. Sure they're getting older, more independant and confident, but they will always be my babies. They are my world. I look over at Sheri, lying on my bed, gabbing her usual 300 mph into the phone and I smile. She and the others may drive me nuts some days, but when I'm honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Last edited by SharayaKai on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:26 am 
ghost

nice to see a day in the life of, shara.

keep writing, its good for the soul.

regards
ghost

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:30 am 
SharayaKai

I have to agree with you there, Ghost. Glad you're still hanging 'round My Life. Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:36 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: