BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

My Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Allison

And such a busy life it is too. I don't know how you do it all. Just reading about wears me out Wink Great story though. Keep it coming!

Alli

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
SharayaKai

Thanks Alli!

Yeah it's busy, but like the song says, "That's how it goes, a day in my life, I'm on my toes from morning till night. Living like this some might say it's so exhausting, frenzied, manic; call me nuts but I like it frantic." (Frantic by Jamie O'Neal)

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

LOL ((((((((((((((((((Shara))))))))))))))))))))

Alli

Post Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:11 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

SharayaKai,

Wonderful writing...keep it up

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
SharayaKai

Thank you, dear. I do so enjoy it.

Post Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
SharayaKai

Sunday Morning

She consumes me like liquid fire running through my veins. I hope, maybe pray a bit, that today she is receptive. I'm even dressing up for her; pale blue camisole underneath a sheer, white long sleeve button up blouse... tight blue jeans, brown leather, western boots, light blue JTT ball cap...

"Lose the hat, Mom." Sheri tells me from my desk, where she's chatting away in IMs with her myriad friends. I look at her askew.

"But I like it." I whine, as we playfully switch roles. "It goes with the camisole."

"No hats." She's getting strict with me, I think it's cute.

"What if I button up the shirt...?" I ask, while doing so.

"No hats." She stubbornly repeats.

"...And wear my amethyst?" I place the long silver chain around my neck, from which dangles my prized 1.5 inch amethyst crystal my son Michael gave me years ago.

She turns to face me directly, such a stern look on her face. "No hats, Mother. You look fine without one."

"Alright." I say, exhasperated. Then a thought occurs. I run to the shelves above my bed, which resides in my livingroom (it's a two bedroom house with four kids, you do the math), and grab my cream colored western style straw hat. Blow off some accumulated dust, straighten the feathers, and place it on my head. "What about this?" I ask, returning to my daughter's side.

She sighs, knowing she's lost the battle, but grins. "Yeah, that'll work." She nods appreciatively. I laugh triumphantly.

"Well then, I'm off. See ya'll later!" I call to the kids as I make my way out the door. I stop and yell back, "Don't forget to do your chores!" A chorus of 'We won't!' echoes after me.

(Sorry, had to delete the rest, but left this in cuz it's so cute!)

Last edited by SharayaKai on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:24 pm 
lori

lol. i love your tale. keep it up! Laughing

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:10 pm 
SharayaKai

I'm alive... for what it's worth

Sighing heavily I cannot escape the reality of my situation. I am in love with two women. I have fled from all support save for these two as I work out the logistics of it all.

The first is one I used to write of here, but her need for privacy and secrecy caused me to delete much of my best writings. All for her, to keep her. She healed my heart, brought me back to life and carried me on my journey of self acceptance. My love for her has faced much and will continue to do so for as long as she is in my life.

The second, my imzadi... I've loved her for more than half my life. Never were we able to make a commitment to each other at the same time. When I was ready, she wasn't and vice versa. Now, once again, she re-enters my life, seeking of me what has always been hers; my soul.

At first I didn't know what to do, how to feel. I was terrified, to be honest. I cannot give up either. Fortunately for me I don't have to. Each wonderful woman knows of the other, supports me and my love for her. Here's the kicker folks, They are willing to SHARE. I'm stymied of course. I want to believe it's possible, I long for it. I have never, NEVER, loved a soul as much as I love these two women. It sounds crazy, even to myself, but at times there is no clear distinction twixt the two. It's as if they are two halves of the same whole. Both complete me. How is this possible???

Part of me doesn't wish to know. Leave me dreaming for I am willing to believe Master Poe: "All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream."

Never wake me up!!!!

Post Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:09 am 
SharayaKai

Another installment

Browsing through the thousands of new posts will take my lifetime so forgive me if I don't reach all of you. I have missed this place. I have missed the family I was forging. Life has a way of kicking you when you're flying, doesn't it? I lost everything when I wanted everything. Now I continue to pick up the pieces of my shattered life, grateful to have held on to it and my kids. I would have gladly shared with you, but lost access to this Home until now. Perhaps had I all of you to talk to I would not have struggled so hard.

Looking over my shoulder I see my beautiful teenage girl, growing into a very competent young woman and wonder if she'll always remain strong, unlike me.

"Hey girl, whatcha doin'?" I whisper, trying not to distract other library patrons.

"Watching Twilight." she whispers with a grin. That girl took to those stories like a child starved from birth. I couldn't get her to read a single thing, now she can't seem to stop.

What would I do without my kids? I'd be dead now that's for sure. They keep me alive. They keep me going day to day. I've only ever loved two women in my life. One for 2 decades, the other for 7 years and I've lost them both because I was selfish and couldn't choose, so I asked them to share me. At first it seemed they would, but when one left the other couldn't pick up the pieces of my shattered world and so she too bid adieu. I only have my sanity now because friends I didn't know I had, picked me up and set me back on my feet.

I notice the time and realize I must be about my other errands this day, especially with the nice weather.

"Little Bird, time to go." She glares at me then pouts, clearly not ready to leave. "We still have shopping to do and I haven't called the other kids yet."

"Fine." She grumps and proceeds to close down her computer for return to the librarian. And as she does, so do I.

Until next we meet...

Post Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:15 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Dearest Shar,

So very very good to see you back again, I spoke your name only yesterday to J when we were wondering where some of our old friends have gone,

Welcome home. And yes, there is much catching up to do, both in posts and people's ;ives.

HugZ, Noni

Post Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:40 pm 
angelsheart

and I thought I was the only one in the world and thus completely nuts and not normal when I found out that I really love two girls but neither of them is supportive as your girls and cannot understand....

Post Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:42 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
SharayaKai

Oh Noni, it's so good to see you're still here. I've greatly missed you! I hope all is well in your life, dear.

Angel, girl, you are definitely not alone. They both still love me, they just can't share me and I cannot choose between them so I live without either and pray they both find happiness. I am resigned to solitude and for now that is good enough. It's good to see you here, dear. Much love your way.

Post Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:19 pm 
SharayaKai

Hello everyone!!

Just thought I'd poke my head in here and let you all know I'm alive and engaged to the most wonderful woman I've ever known. She actually chased me when I wasn't looking for love. We've been together only two months but it seems like a lifetime. She recently moved me and my kids in with her to the full support of her children, all adults, though we're the same age. (She started early.)

We're planning a handfasting on May 15th next year and if anyone finds themselves in Utah about then, drop me a line and you are more than welcome to attend. I've never been happier. She doesn't just complete me, she is me. My heart is her heart. She is my soul. I cannot find the words to describe it all. I certainly hope each of you has or will find this same happiness in your lives. Sometimes giving up is the only way to get it all.

My undying love to ALL.
Shar

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:52 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

SHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long , long time. So happy to hear your news, hope to see you around the Boards occasionally now you have found your way back to us.

My PM box is always open if you want to chat.

HugZ, Noni

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:44 am 
Allison

Congrats sweety! Well deserved happiness indeed!

Alli

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:39 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: