BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> General Fiction

Day Dream [F] attempting something new More added 5/5

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
wishonastar

Day Dream [F] attempting something new More added 5/5

Day Dream

After being up for all hours the night before of course talking to my baby, I decided to take advantage of the unusually warm morning and take my cup of coffee out onto the back porch. I had set up my chair had my book on my lap and was basically enjoying the sun and the warm breeze. Listening to the bird’s chirp and the cat meow kind of put me in a really relaxed state of mind.
Thoughts of you were doing a run-around in my head a usual. When I heard the screen door open. I felt the cat rub against my legs and just figured someone let him out without saying anything. Then I felt a presence standing behind my chair. My eyes were closed enjoying the warmth and I was reluctant to open them to see who was disturbing my peace.
Then I felt a slight pressure on my hand. Reluctantly I open my eyes a crack to see who has disturbed my silence. The sun glared in my eyes. All I could see was a shadow. But I could tell it wasn’t someone from the house. As my mind struggled to put a name to the shadow before me I felt my fingers grasped lightly and my heart fluttered. I was instantly alert wondering how this could have happened. I fought to bring my eyes into focused and I tried to bring my racing heart under control.
When my senesce finally came back to me enough to focus my eyes, they met with the best sight in the world. There you were standing right before me. What? How? I must be dreaming is all that kept running through my head. These thoughts were stilled as you leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. That’s what finally brought me back to my senses.
“How the…What the…” my thoughts are cut off by you saying “Shhh baby don’t worry about it. I am here and that’s all that matters.” I grin up at you stupidly and that earns me another soft kiss on the lips. I drag myself out of my chair and we head inside hand in hand.

If you all think its any good i may add more to it... there's alot running in this head of mine. just dont know if i am anygood at this.
But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

Down - Jason Woods

Last edited by wishonastar on Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:52 pm 
shanelvr

Wink

Shanelvr Smile

Post Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:59 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
desperatelyinlove

I would definitely enjoy reading more. I liked the beginning and I hate it when people stop writing right when it gets to the good part :) so please continue.

Post Sat May 05, 2007 2:05 am 
wishonastar

I can’t stop the superballs bouncing in my head. “Baby, how did you get here? We were on line till late?” I look into your eye and wrap my arms around you tight. “I know your mom didn’t just let you walk out.” You give me a soft smile, “Actually, after we got off last night I lost it. I was sitting there crying and mum was the one who heard me. She took me in her arms and we talked about what the problem was. Mum decided she couldn’t stand seeing me that upset, so she took me to the airport and put me on a plane to you. When I got here I got a taxi to your door. And here I am!” I pull you close and give you a soft kiss with undertones for more.
I pull back looking around for the others in the house. You grin and say “don’t worry baby they have gone out for the day.” I grin back at your grin, after all how could I resist. “How long have you been here?” “oh long enough to plan a few things!” I take you hand and begin to lead you from the room. You stop short. “not yet baby” I look at you kinda lost. “I have plans for the day first. Run up and get ready, Dress comfortable, and don’t forget your keys! Your driving I’m directing.”
I bound up the stairs, hit the shower and throw on the closest decent outfit. I am back downstairs in under 10 minuets much to your amusement. “That was Quick” you state with an amused look. “Only way if would have been slow is if you would have followed me upstairs.” I replied with a cheeky grin. I grab my keys and your hand and head for the door.
But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

Down - Jason Woods

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:32 pm 
Allison

Woohoo keep it going Star!

Alli

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: