BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

A romantic surprise

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
kultis

A romantic surprise

A romantic surprise

It’s Friday and I want to come home earlier than usual to surprise my wife. I usually don’t cook but today I’m going to try something new, I want to be romantic. She is the best and I couldn’t ask for better wife than her, she has everything I have ever wanted in a woman and even more. I’ll ask our friend to baby sit our children, Shanti and Cristiano. That way no one will ruin our night together. It will be perfect, just the two of us. She doesn’t have any idea when she comes from work. I better call her.
‘Hey baby. What’s up?’
‘Nothing much, just chillin’ and waiting for you to come home. When are you gonna be home today?’
‘Are you home already? Oh, I’m so busy today, I think I’ll leave here around 5 so will be there 5.30’
‘I’m on my way to collect the kids. How has your day been so far? Hope not too bad’
‘Dreadful, everyone seems to want something out of me. I hate it. I can’t wait to come home to you and just relax. How come you are collecting them already?’
‘I got off work earlier than what I thought. I’m so sorry honey, we’ll relax tonight and it’s the weekend anyways.’
‘Thank God! Listen babe, I better go back to work but I’ll see you later. I love you. Give a kiss to Shanti and Cristiano for me.’
‘Ok, will do. I love you too. See you soon.’

Shanti and Cristiano are so excited to see me. They are telling me every little detail what they have done today. They are so precious, I would do anything for them. I’m telling they are going for a sleepover to Auntie Eireen’s and play with her daughter, Marie. They seem to be excited.
I knock on Eireen’s door.
‘Hey chica, how are you?’ she asks and gives me a hug and three kisses on the cheek, like they do in Holland. The kids are already playing with Marie as I enter in.
‘I’m doing good. How are you? You really don’t mind watching our children tonight?’
‘No, not at all. They are so well behaved and it’s always our pleasure to look after your children. Besides, they seem to enjoy each other’s company.’
‘That’s very true. Thanks a lot for doing this and you know we can always baby sit Marie when needed.’
‘Oh, I know. Hope you have fun tonight!’
‘We will, Aundrea doesn’t have any idea I’m doing this. Well, I better get going if I intend to have the romantic evening ready when she comes home. Have lots to do. Thanks again and call us if there’s any trouble. I’ll see you tomorrow then.’
‘Ok, let me know how the evening went’ Eireen laughs.
‘Shanti, Cristiano, mommy is about to go, will you come and give me a kiss’ they come running and gives me their adorable kiss and a hug ‘Ok guys, be good to Eireen. Go to bed early and no fighting, ok? I love you.’
‘We love you too mommy.’
‘See you later’ I give them one more hug and hug Eireen also ‘bye everyone’ I leave waving.

Few hours later, I have made a three course meal and cleaned up the house. Now I just need to put the candles on their places and lit some of them. I put rose petals on our bed and there’s candles everywhere, it’s almost as romantic as it was on our wedding night. I hear the door opening. I run downstairs.
‘Welcome home baby. You must be exhausted.’ I hug her very tight and give her a very passionate kiss.
‘What have you done here honey?’ she kisses me just as passionately ‘I had no idea of any of this. When did you have time to do this and where is our kids?’
‘I asked Eireen to watch them for tonight because I wanted to give you a nice surprise. I haven’t done anything like this in ages and I felt like doing it now. Hope you are hungry, I have a good meal made for you.’
I lead the way to kitchen to her and put Nina Simone on the background. One of our absolute favorite singers of all time.
‘Just sit there and let me take care of you.’ I pour a glass of white wine for us and bring the salad on the table.
‘Oh honey, you didn’t have to do this. It’s very romantic here, it feels like we are in a romantic restaurant all alone.’

After the meal, I ask her to wait downstairs until I come and get her. I run the hot tub for her, lit the candles there and put rose petals in the tub as well. I’ll go get her, undress her and make her go into the tub first. I go right behind her. She seems to be very surprised of all this yet very happy. I love to make her smile and surprise her. We are laying in the tub together in a candle light, looking to each other’s eyes and talking about everything, us mostly. It’s so nice and relaxing just to spend time with her. It makes me so happy to see her happy.

When we are ready to get out of the tub, I’ll put my new lingerie on and won’t let her put anything. I can see from her eyes that she’s very turned on. She starts kissing my shoulders, jaw line and my lips.
‘Honey, I want to make this special. I just want to concentrate on your body and you on mine. Connect and bond with you even more. Hope that is ok with you? Let’s not touch each other or talk for thirty minutes.’
‘Of course it is ok sweetheart, I just don’t know if I can not touch you for thirty minutes, you are so hot. I’ll try my best.’
Times like these make us connect so much. Only few couples do it and I love to do it with her. It has that something special.

When the thirty minutes is up, I start kissing her body slowly. Kiss her everywhere, there is not a spot left untouched. She does the same for me. We both feel so good. We literally become one person, if that is possible. I’m so good and romantic with her and she is the same with me. We just want to make best out of it.
She feels so good against me - her soft skin, her soft touch. I have missed that for so long. It feels so good that in the end, she makes me cry happy tears. I think it was one of our most special nights ever, one of the most memorable. I feel so lucky to have her by my side, I’m the happiest woman in the universe. She really is something special.
After hours and hours of hot, steamy making love and after lots of happy endings, we fall asleep on each other’s arms. Feeling very happy and peaceful.

I'm not so good at writing stories and there are mistakes. Feel free to correct my mistakes and/or about the story. Usually if I start writing a story, I don't know how to end it. Lately I have felt so inspirated. I start to dream about my love and something like this comes out. Hope you enjoy it nonetheless!

Hugs,

kult. Exclamation

Missing, dreaming, wanting
To step on that plane again
Go somewhere far, far away
Where dreams do come true

© kultis

Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Lil Einjeru

Aww, how romantic you are. Nice writting. ;D

Post Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
kultis

Thank you for reading it and complimenting it!

Hugs,
kult. Exclamation

Missing, dreaming, wanting
To step on that plane again
Go somewhere far, far away
Where dreams do come true

© kultis

Post Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:19 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
aidyl

Your story made me smile Smile

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:54 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: