BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

New Love comes out of sorrow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LovesWriter

New Love comes out of sorrow...ch4

Chapter 4- Dinner Plans

Tanya walked up to Janet and said, "Hey Janet." She jumped and turned toward Tanya sand said, "Oh hi." She just looked at Tanya wondering why she was there after all all week she had avoided talking to her. Tanya could tell that she was hesitating. Tanya put her cigarettes back in her pocket and said, "Look I need to appolize for my behavior the other night. It wasn't you it was totally me." Janet said, "It ok really. I need to get back to work now." She threw her dead cigarette in the ashtray and stood up. She looked once more at Tanya and started walking back toward the hospital. Tanya said, "Janet...wait please." Janet said, "I have to go back to work Tanya I am sorry."

Tanya walked up to her and looked at her for a moment. Janet started to say something but before she could get anything out Tanya kissed her. The kiss was light at first then Tanya pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. She slid her tongue between Janet's lips to entwine her tongue around Janet's tasting her. Both women moaned into the other's mouth. Tanya broke the kiss and smiled. She said, "You caught me off guard the other night."

Janet laughed and still trying to catch her breath she said, "Well, I guess you got me back today." Tanya smiled and said, "Yes. I like to make it up to you for running off like I did. How about dinner my place?" Janet said, "I don't know what to say." Tanya brushed her hand across Janet's face, looking in her eyes saying, "Say yes. Please." Janet smiled and said, "How could I say no to those beautiful blue eyes of yours. When you thinking?" Tanya said, "Tonight that way neither of us chickens out." Janet said, "I don't plan on chicking out."

Tanya said, "Good. Do you have paper and pen?" Janet looked at her watch and said, "I have to do my rounds. Can you please wait for me? I will be right back in like ten minutes." Tanya said, "I guess I could wait." She winked at Janet letting her know that she was teasing her. She pulled out her cigarettes and sat down on the bench. Janet looked at her and said, "Umm....ok I will be back soon." She ran off toward the hospital and Tanya laughed.

Tanya sat out there and smoked a cigarette finally Janet came back. Tanya smiled as she walked toward her. Gosh she was a beautiful woman. Janet said, "Sorry I had to take care of something. How are things with your mom?" Tanya said, "Let's not talk about her hon. So did you get paper and pen?" Janet said, "Yes I do. By way you kiss great." Tanya smiled at her and said, "So do you." Janet handed her a sheet of paper and her pen. Their fingers briefly touched both just smiling at the other. Tanya wrote down her address and apartment number. Then below it she put her cell number. Tanya handed it back saying, "Are you alergic to anything?" Janet said, "Nope."

Tanya got up and said, "OK. Only call if you need better directions. You aren't allowed to cancel on me." Janet said, "I wouldn't dream of cancelling." Tanya said, "Good." She touched Janet's arm saying, "I will leave you for now beautiful. I look forward tonight." She kissed Janet softly on the lips then walked away. Janet stared after her and smiled. Wow, what a change from a week ago. Janet finished up her shift to run home to shower. She changed into comfy clothes and sat down at the computer to map quest the address.

Last edited by LovesWriter on Thu May 29, 2008 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Flame

Amazing story, nurses are so sexy Very Happy
Please post more...I must know what happens at the dinner and hopefully the sex scene, lol.

Post Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:44 pm 
Allison

Go Loves! Great story so far. Keep it rolling!

Alli

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:13 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
drdj2006

loves

wheres the next part hello cant wait

SIX

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:18 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
LovesWriter

New Love Comes Out of Sorrow- Chapter 5

Ladies I am sorry for keeping you waiting for more to this story. As most of you know I am dealing with things with my mom and well that has me quite busy. Anyways I am getting back on board with this story. I hope you enjoy this portion to it.

Chapter 5-The Dinner Date

Tanya left the hospital smiling at the thought of Janet standing there stunned at everything that has happened. Hell she was too! She kissed Janet and couldn’t bring herself to stop. Janet was first woman she kissed since Sandra. Tanya tried not to look at this as a date because then she have to admit she wanted something more to happen.

She finally got things settled somewhat with her family about her lifestyle. It’s not a choice for her it’s who she is. Her lifestyle didn’t make her a bad person. She just liked women! Has society not evolved enough to realize that love is love that gender shouldn’t matter at all. Boy – girl, girl – girl, and boy – boy it doesn’t matter its still love.

Tanya went to grocery store to prepare for dinner tonight with Janet. She rolled the cart down the various aisles picking up this and that. One done she went to pay and head back to her house. She got home she went to pay and head back to her house. She got home and took everything to the kitchen. She went into the bedroom and quickly showered. She put on more make up, did her hair, and put on a cotton skirt, and a tank top. She turned on soft music on and went into the kitchen to start dinner.

Janet got off work to stop by the liqueur store to pick up some wine and headed to her apartment. Once there she quickly showered and put on simple jeans, and tank top under an open button down shirt. She sat down at her computer to map quest the address Tanya gave her. She printed out the map and went to her car to drive to Tanya’s.

Janet arrived with enough time to spare and she sat there for few minutes. Getting out of her car she grabbing the wine. She could hear music coming from the house as she walked to the door. She hesitated for moment then rang the door bell.

Tanya was just walking into the front room when she heard the door bell chime. She walked toward the door and opened it. She sucked in air when she saw Janet standing there. Tanya finally said, “I am sorry please come in.” She stepped to side so Janet could enter. Janet said, “Thank you. I brought wine. I hope that is ok?” Tanya said, “Yes thank you.” Janet stepped inside and smiled she said, “Wow, nice room.”

Tanya had modestly decorated the front room and had candles burning with music in the background. Tanya looked at her and said, “Thanks. Would you like me to take the wine and pour us a glass?” Janet said, “Yes that would be nice thank you.” She handed the bottle to Tanya and lightly their fingers touched. Both were aware of the feeling it stirred in them and they blushed at same time. Slowly they both pulled away.

Tanya said, “Mmm…you’re even cuter when you blush. Come on into the kitchen I have to check the food. I’ll pour us some wine too.” It was Janet’s turn to watch Tanya as she walked in front of her. The way her hips moved under her skirt. Tanya stopped and turned to Janet who was still memorized by the movement of Tanya’s hips.

Tanya smiled and said, “You’re a sight to see too!” Janet jerked her eyes to Tanya’s face and she blushed. Tanya laughed softly and said, “Come on into the kitchen.” She turned and walked into the kitchen. The smell of the food filled the air. Janet said, “What’s that wonderful smell Tanya?” Tanya smiled and said, “It’s a surprise. It is just finishing up baking.” Tanya opened the oven to peek in. She stepped back into Janet who was sneaking up behind her to peek.

She slipped and Janet reached out to catch her. Tanya said, “I am sorry.” Janet said, “It’s ok it was really my fault I was sneaking a peek. Are you ok?” Tanya said, “Yeah nice catch. (Quickly turning her attention back to oven) This is just about done. I will just turn it off so the oven heat will finish it up.”

Tanya turned her back to Janet’s to grab some glasses. Janet leaned against the opposite counter toward Tanya. She said, “Did I do something wrong?” Tanya turned toward her with look of puzzled she said, “No why you ask that?” Janet said, “Few hours ago we were kissing. You have yet to even touch me except that brief moment with the wine bottle. Lastly could I have tour of your beautiful home?” Tanya filled the glasses silently looking at Janet not knowing what to say.

Janet walked up to Tanya half pinning her to counter. She took the extended glass from Tanya and took a small sip letting the wine coat her lips. She slid her tongue out to taste the wine and said, “Mmm…this is good wine. You should try some.” Tanya started to raise her own glass to her lips still memorized by Janet. Janet stopped her by taking the glass slowly from her fingers and setting it to the side next to hers.

Janet said, “No try mine.” Tanya’s eyes darted to Janet’s glass and Janet softly said, “No.” Tanya’s eyes slowly rose back up to Janet’s and down to her lips. Her lips still wet with wine. Before Tanya had time to say something Janet pressed her body against her. She brushed her lips across Tanya’s and then pulled back. Tanya inched her tongue out to taste wine on her lips.

Tanya said, “Mmm…you’re right that is good wine. I like more wine though.” Janet picked up her glass and Tanya shook her head and she set it back down. Tanya pulled Janet back toward her encircling her hands around her. She pulled her closer to her and said, “Sorry I didn’t properly say hello to you. Besides I failed to tell you how great you look in those jeans.”

Janet smiled and said, “Thank you. You look great tonight too. That flirty skirt is breath taking on you.” Tanya smiled and said, “I should thank you for noticing.” She pulled Janet closer yet and captured her lips with her own. Tanya slowly kissed her pulling Janet closer and running her hands down her back to her sexy behind. She gently squeezed her behind causing Janet to moan against Tanya’s lips.

Tanya inched her tongue into Janet’s to entwine her tongue around Janet’s causing both of them to slightly moan. Finally they broke the kiss leaving each of them slightly out of breath. Janet looked at Tanya and said, “That was some thank you kiss. Remind me to give you reasons to thank me.” Tanya let Janet pull back a bit and she ran her fingers down Janet’s arm. Tanya smiled and said, “Are you hungry?” Janet said, “I am starved. I skipped lunch today.” She looked and Janet and smiled she said, “You are in luck I made plenty. I just have to check it again. If you want you could take our wine to the table.” Janet said, “I love to.”

She picked up the wine glasses and exited the kitchen. Tanya breathes a sigh and then turned her attention to the oven. She opened the oven door to check on the casserole she made. She grabbing a pot holder she slid it out of the oven and accidentally brushed side of the pan with her hand. She yelled out, “Damn It!” She quickly puts it on the counter on top of the pot holder. Janet quickly comes into the kitchen saying, “You ok?”

Tanya said, “Yes I just burnt my hand is all.” Janet took her hand to look at the redness. She led her to sink to put it under cold running water. She then lifted her finger to her lips to lightly blow on her hand, and then grabbed a towel to lightly pat dry her hand. Janet said, “Is that better?” Tanya said, “Yes thank you.” She blushed at Janet.

Janet said, “Why are you blushing?” Tanya said, “I wasn’t being careful and I burnt myself. I never burn myself. It’s just that you had my attention on you and not what I was doing. That has never happened to me.” Janet smiled and said, “I like the idea that I can steal your attention. But please not when you are handling something like hot food. I am a nurse but I don’t want to be a nurse when I am off duty. But if I have to I have to tell you I have excellent bedside manners.”

Tanya said, “Is that so.” She smiled at Janet and thought to herself, “Not your bedside manners I want to find out about, it is you’re bed treatment I like to explore with you.” As if reading Tanya’s mind Janet said, “Trust me I am better in bed than bedside manners.” Janet quickly blushed and said, “Sorry that kind of just came out.” Tanya said, “I like bold.”

Both just looked at each other and Tanya said, “Umm… we should eat this before it gets cold.” Janet said, “Would you like some help with it?” Tanya said, “No thank you. I am just going to carry it into the dining room. I already have table set.” Janet followed Tanya out of the kitchen as she carried it into the dining area. She set it down in the middle of the table.

Tanya started to sit down and said, “I forgot the spoon to dip it with. I will be right back please have a seat.” Tanya quickly walked into the kitchen she get a serving spoon. She turned around to find Janet standing there. Janet said, “I think the food needs to cool down for bit.” Tanya said, “Oh well how about that tour then?” Janet said, “You read my mind.”

Tanya quickly put the serving spoon on the table. She turned toward Janet who followed her out of the kitchen. She said, “This is dining room.” Janet smiled and said, “You set a lovely table.” Tanya smiled and said, “Thank you. If you will follow me we can go into the front room again.” They walked around the corner to front room and Tanya said, “This is obviously the front room.” Then she said, “We will walk down the hall now. (Pointing to kitchen door) That’s the kitchen.” They walked down the hall first door she opened to the right she said, “My laundry room.” Closing the door again and down little more she opened another door on the right she said, “This is hallway bathroom.” Closing the door she turned behind her and opened a door saying, “This is lining closet.” Then to another door she opened to small quant room saying, “This is my office.” They walked in and Janet looked around.

Tanya stood by door and let Janet soak the room in. Janet walked directly across from the doorway was a desk. She walked to the desk to see various papers scattered about and a lap top. She stood there envisioning Tanya sitting at the desk typing away at whatever she did. Janet said, “What do you do Tanya? Your mom said you are a writer of some sort.”

Tanya said, “I am. I write songs.” Janet attention turned to what was sitting in corner next to the desk. A lovely light blue guitar rested on a stand as if waiting for Tanya to walk over and slid her fingers across the strings to play anything just to have her holding her. Janet was suddenly stuck with jealous and envy that guitar was held gently and being touched by Tanya.

Tanya smiled and said, “That’s my favorite thing in the room.” Janet said, “What is that?” Tanya said, “My guitar. When I am playing it doesn’t matter what is going on outside this house in this room it is just me playing music. It is all I have ever wanted to do was create something that would be heard by even just one person. Maybe that one person could be moved by what I created. Then I know that I done something worthwhile.” Janet said, “I am sure lots have heard you and was moved by what you created. I know I would be.”

Janet turned to right to see a small couch with a blanket haphazardly tossed on it and a pillow. Janet said, “Find yourself up late creating something?” Tanya said, “Truth be told I don’t sleep much in my bed. I hate sleeping alone.” Janet looked toward her left to see a closet that had no doors. Inside Tanya created shelves that contained different books mostly music books. Tanya said, “That is my library. I love books. One day I would love to have a room with books everywhere.”

On the walls were pictures of various singers and few record albums that had Tanya’s name on them. Janet said, “What is with the albums?” Tanya said, “Every time I record. I buy an old record from some thrift store and make a label with the album I record. It is reminder that I am not just doing this to be doing this. That I have purpose.”

Janet saw two albums and said, “That means you recorded at least two albums.” Tanya said, “Yes. I am actually surprised I been writing so long that I had enough songs for two.” Janet said, “That is wonderful.” Tanya said, “It is funny some people search their whole life for one thing that they can do that makes them feel complete. I been doing for while now. I am just blessed.” Tanya said, “Would you like to finish the tour?” Janet turned toward her she could tell that Tanya had told her more than she intended about how passionately she was about singing.

Janet said, “Yes please.” Tanya walked out of the room to open a door next to her office door. She reached in to turn on the light to her room. She said, “This is my room. I rarely let anyone see it.” Janet said, “I would like to say someone as beautiful and talented as you that you have women lining up to be next to get in bed with you.” Tanya said, “If you are talking about my singing I have offers but I don’t go for groupies or one niters. If you are talking about how good I am in bed that is secret I won’t be telling you.”

Janet smiled and said, “Hmm…references?!” Tanya said, “Very funny. If we are done in here we could eat now.” Janet looked toward another door she said, “Where that lead?” Tanya said, “That’s the master bathroom.” Janet looked toward double doors to the right she said, “That I presume leads outside?” Tanya said, “Yes there is also a back door in the kitchen. There is a small guest house back there.”

Tanya stood against the door frame and said, “I know I have a small house but it is just me I don’t require much.” Janet said, “No it’s a cozy home. I like it.” She turned back to Tanya and said, “Yes we can eat now.” Tanya smiled and said, “It should be cooled off enough now.” She waited for Janet to walk toward the dining room so she could follow.

Janet smiled and turned to walk to the dining room. Tanya turned the light off in her room and closed the door. She had never had anyone in her home or her bed. After the break up from Sandra she moved out of the apartment they shared. She had to start over and begin to live again. Wasn’t that she didn’t love Sandra just the love just kind of gotten stale. It didn’t continue to grow anymore. What is the point if you are just living with someone and you don’t grow together anymore? Contentment only gets you so far if the flame of passion doesn’t burn anymore.

That’s what happen it just simmered out somewhere along the line they stopped falling in love. Not that they had bad relationship just no growth and well she needed it. Someone to grow with, to continue to have the home fires burning, and to continue to find reasons to fall in love all over again. Maybe that’s why her music became her constant companion.

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

Very nice add Loves...........so when's the next? Wink

Alli

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:55 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
LovesWriter

Sorry ladies about not writing again....since my last post my mom got worst...on may 1st she passed away...I will return to this story when I can...

Post Thu May 08, 2008 6:25 am 
Allison

(((((((((((((((Loves))))))))))))))))))) sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. Take care of yourself now and writing will return down the road when you are ready.

Alli

Post Sun May 11, 2008 5:30 pm 
angelsheart

I am sorry to hear about your mom, dear! And no matter what she was like... the worst thing in the life is to lost the mother! Without her I feel... I feel like no one else int his wprld loves me truly, uconditionally and loves me at all.

Take care about yourself and stay safe Loves!!!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Tue May 27, 2008 11:50 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
LovesWriter

Returning...

Hey Ladies...I wrote up new part to this story I began...I just doing some editing and it will be on its way...thanks for being patient...especially thanks to my friends on here that have been kind during the process with my mom's passing...

LW

Post Wed May 28, 2008 3:39 am 
LovesWriter

New Love Comes Out Of Sorrow-Ch. 6

Chapter 6- Rest of the Dinner Date

They walked back to the dining room to finally sit down to eat the casserole that Tanya made. Janet looked at the casserole and said, “This looks good Tanya.” Tanya said, “Taste it then tell me if you like it.” Janet dipped up some of the casserole and Tanya waited patiently. She watched Janet raised the fork up to her lips for that first bite.

Janet slowly raised the folk and smell was heavenly. She tasted it and said, “Mmmm…this is so good. Kind of just melts in my mouth.” Tanya smiled and said “Then I made it correctly.” She dipped up the food and started eating. They ate quietly enjoying the food while occasionally giving each other lingering looks. Finally both were done eating. Tanya said, “I have to agree with you that was so good. You’ve given me an excuse to make that. The company was perfect too!” Janet smiled and said, “You’re right the company was perfect. The food was the best I’ve had in long time. Thank you.” Tanya smiled and got up from the table. She said, “You’re welcome I am glad you enjoyed it. Now I am going to put this up and do the dishes real quick. You’re welcome to keep me company if you like.” Janet smiled and said, “I love to keep you company.”

Tanya picks up the casserole dish and takes it into the kitchen. Janet follows her into the kitchen with the dirty dishes. Tanya sat it on the counter and went to the cabinet to find a bowl to dish up the leftovers. Janet put the dirty dishes in the sink and then she leaned against the counter opposite of Tanya. She watched Tanya move around the kitchen. The grace and the beauty of this woman as she moved were like a swan swimming on a lake.

Tanya stopped to turn toward Janet to see the look of desire in her eyes and on her face. Tanya stood there looking at her with such awe. How could this woman look at her this way? Janet smiled and said “What?!” Tanya said, “It has been a long time since anyone has looked at me that way. I am really not so sure how to act.” Janet said, “Oh…” Janet started kind of back pedaling and apologizing her way out of it. But Tanya walked to her and said, “No don’t feel like that. I wasn’t meaning it as a bad thing.” She pressed her body against Janet’s brushing her hand down her arm.

Tanya smiled and said, “It’s just that it simply amazes me that you look at me that way.” Janet said, “Why? I am sure you’ve had lots of looks like that.” Tanya said, “Yes but it feels different with you.” Janet smiled and said, “What do you mean by that?” Tanya smiled and said, “I don’t know it just does. It’s like I just know but can’t explain it.” Janet smiled and said, “You are really beautiful.” She lowered her lips to Tanya and kissed her softly.

They ended the kiss to resume to finishing up the dishes together. Tanya was teasing Janet bumping into her on purpose. At end of doing the dishes Janet was wiping the counter off and Tanya smiled little evil. She took the sprayer and sprayed Janet. Janet jumped and said, “Oh is that how you want to play.” Tanya said, “What? I am innocent. I was just spraying the sink out.”

Janet threw the towel she was using at Tanya when she started laughing. Janet chased her out of kitchen into the front room. Tanya was laughing hard. Janet easily caught up to her not that Tanya was really running to get away from Janet. She landed on the couch when Janet caught her. Janet started tickling her. Tanya said, “That’s not fair I am so ticklish.” Janet said, “Good to know.” They were laughing so hard and finally they stopped laughing and sat there looking at each other.

Tanya said, “I am glad you came over. It’s been long time since I had the pleasure of company of beautiful woman. Since my mom got sick and Sandra left me I kind of been a hermit. I shut everyone out and everything. Almost like I stopped living…” She looked away from Janet. Tears started to fall; Tanya tried her best to wipe them away before Janet saw her crying.

Janet didn’t say anything she just pulled Tanya into her arms. She quietly held her as she cried. Tanya clang to Janet crying for her mom. Sometimes you have to let it out and cry or it will eat you alive. Tanya cried for longest time. When she stopped crying Tanya got up and went down hall to the bathroom to wipe her eyes.

She came back out and Janet just smiled. Tanya said, “I am sorry.” Janet said, “Don’t be it is quite alright dear.” Tanya said, “Would you like more wine?” Janet said, “Yes that would be nice.” They went into the kitchen to pour another glass of wine. Tanya turned to Janet and said, “Let’s go back to the couch and chat.” They sat on the couch sipping wine and talking about their lives.

The mood was mellow. They talked the night away. It was almost like they were old friends just catching up. But I was different the little looks they give each other told you that there was more just so much more. It was getting late and Janet said, “Well sweet Tanya I hate to say good night but I must leave to get sleep. I have to be at work tomorrow in the early afternoon.”

Tanya looked sad she said, “Can’t you stay a little longer?” Janet smiled and said, “I wish I could. But I do have work.” They got up and Janet said, “Can I see you again?” Tanya said, “I was hoping you ask me that. Yes are you free this weekend?” Janet said, “Yes, but my treat. I will call you tomorrow and we talk more about this weekend.” Tanya smiled and said, “Ok dear drive safe. Will you please call me to let me know you made it home ok?” Janet smiled and said, “Yes I will do that.”

Tanya opened the door and said, “Good night and thank you for tonight.” Janet lowered her lips to Tanya’s and kissed her good night. Tanya kissed her back not wanting her to leave just yet. But the kiss ended and Janet sighed. She said, “Good night beautiful.” Tanya watched her walk out to her car and watches her pull away slowly.
Tanya closes the door and locks it behind her.

Last edited by LovesWriter on Thu May 29, 2008 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed May 28, 2008 6:04 am 
angelsheart

I am amzed that you had strength to continue now!

Thank you a lot for a new edition!

greeeetiiingsssss

Post Thu May 29, 2008 12:45 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
LovesWriter

New Love Comes Out Of Sorrow

Angel dear,

Thank you for the comment. I am working hard on keeping it all together. Writing is helping..

LW

Post Thu May 29, 2008 4:16 am 
angelsheart

Take care of yourself, Loves!!!

Stay safe ! Smile

Post Thu May 29, 2008 9:47 am 
LovesWriter

New Love Comes Out Of Sorrow-Ch.7

Ok ladies here is a new addition...I hope you like. I will get another one soon.

Chapter 7- Checking out of the hospital

The next morning Tanya dragged herself out of bed later than usual. She had stayed up late talking to Janet after she got back to her house. They didn’t want to say good night but they knew they needed to. Tanya looked at her phone there was a text message from Janet this morning. It read: Good Morning Beautiful.

Tanya smiled and quickly texted back: If it isn’t the sexy nurse! She didn’t have to wait long to get a response. They flirted back and forth through text. Tanya slowly got ready to head to the hospital to see her mom. Today she was going to take her mom to her aunt’s house. There wasn’t anything more the hospital could do for her. They are sending her home with enough pain killers so she can rest easily.

It was just hare to believe that this was what they called a waiting game. Can you really prepare for something like losing a parent? In some ways you can and others you can’t. Tanya droved her car silently to the hospital trying to collect her thoughts, and prepare herself mentally to deal with what was at hand. She parked and headed toward the hospital entrance.

She walked into her mom’s room silently. Her mom was sitting up and awake. Tanya said, “Good morning mom. How are you feeling?” Her mom smiled and said, “I am ok. So are you going to drive me to Tiffany’s house? (Tiffany was her aunt)” Tanya said, “No she is picking you up. I’m just waiting with you.” Her mom said, “Oh ok. Is everything ok with you?” It has been too long time of time since her mom showed concern. Unless it just one of those things that people say but not really mean to know.

Tanya sat down in the chair beside the bed and said, “Yes, just a little tired. I was up late last night.” Her mom said, “Trouble sleeping?” Tanya started to answer but she heard Janet’s voice. Janet walked in the door saying, “Morning ladies.”

Tanya’s mom said, “Morning Janet. You’re in a good mood.” Janet smiled and glanced over at Tanya. Tanya could feel herself on the verge of turning red. She got up and walked by Janet. She said, “Mom I will be right back I am going to get something to drink.” Janet walked passed Tanya lightly brushing her. She said, “I am in a good mood. You will be released today. I am just going to run couple more test then we will cut you loose.”

Tanya closed the door and she was just walking to the elevator when she heard her name. She turned to see Janet walking toward her. Tanya said, “Hi, I will be right back. I am just getting something to drink.” Janet said, “Can you give me second I like to join you. I just need to put in request for couple test.” Tanya said, “Ok.”

Janet quickly put in the request to have couple test run. Tanya stood by the elevator waiting patiently. Janet finally walked back to her and she smiled saying, “I wanted to talk to you if that is ok?” Tanya said, “Yeah that is fine.” She looked concern and she waited for Janet to reach her side. Janet said, “Can we take the stairs instead?” Tanya nodded her head and followed her to the door leading to the stairs. Janet opened the door for Tanya. They started descending the steps. They were silent for a bit and finally Janet said, “You seem tired I hope that wasn’t because of me.” Tanya grabbed Janet’s arm to stop her and she turned Janet toward her. She said, “Yes I am tired and yes it is your fault. (Tanya laughed) Ok mine too because I enjoyed talking to you.”

Janet laughed and Tanya just smiled at her. She slowly pulled Janet to her and kissed her passionately. They broke the kiss only to kiss again just as passionately. Tanya didn’t know what was going on just she enjoyed Janet’s company and well her kisses too. When they broke the kiss Tanya just stood there for few minutes looking at her. Then she said, “Shit we need to get going because I am keeping you from your work. I need to get back to my mom.”

They started walking again and Janet grabbed Tanya’s hand as they walked down the last of the steps to the café. They got to door that lead onto the floor of the café’ and Tanya held it open to let Janet go first. They let go of each other’s hand and walked out on the floor quietly.

They got their drink and headed to the elevator and Janet said, “Can I see you later tonight?” Tanya said, “I would love that but I don’t know where I would be at.” Janet was disappointed she said, “Its ok I understand.” They entered the elevator and Tanya said, “It might be late if I go home. But I haven’t decided if I am going to stay there at my aunt’s with my mom yet.” Janet said, “Can you at least call me if you have time?” Tanya smiled and said, “You bet!”

Tanya quickly touched Janet’s arm and when the doors open they walked out. Tanya returned to her mom’s room and Janet went to the nurse’s station. Tanya walked into her mom’s room. Her mom said, “Where you disappear to?” Tanya said, “I told you I was getting something to drink.” Her mom said, “Oh, I was worried you went home or something.” Tanya said, “Nope. I am going to make sure you get settled in.”

Just then her aunt opens the door and walks in. She says, “Good you’re here.” Tanya looked at her aunt and said, “Yes. You ready for her to come home to you?” Her aunt said, “Yes, her room is all ready.” Janet came back in smiling and said, “You’re free to go.” She looked from Tanya’s mom to her. She started to turn away and Tanya smiled and said, “Thank you.” Janet said, “My pleasure.” She stood there for about a minute then turned and left. Her aunt must of read the connect between the two women because she said, “Are you seeing that woman?”

Her mom looked at Tanya turn slightly red and she said, “She is a nice woman and a good nurse.” Tanya looked at her aunt and said, “We had dinner at my house last night.” Her aunt always quick to judge her said, “Well is this one going to stick or what?” Tanya said, “I don’t know where it is heading but I do like her. Anyways enough of that can we just get mom out of here. Mom are you hungry?”

Her mom said, “No.” Her mom was never hungry maybe she figured the only control she had was over how much she ate. Because she sure didn’t have control over what was happening in her body. The cancer was the one that was in control and right now it was also winning.

They left the hospital and her aunt seemed like she wanted to say something but didn’t. Once her mom was settled in bed her aunt suggested just two of them go and get something to eat. They found a place nearby. Her aunt barely let Tanya sit down before she started in on her. She said, “Well you seem to be bounce back pretty quickly.” Tanya said, “What is that suppose to mean?” Her aunt said, “You seem to date a lot but never finding someone to settle down with.” Tanya said, “Not that easy to find someone. There is certain things I won’t settle on.”

Her aunt said, “Not everyone is perfect. Beggars can’t be choosy. You have to give up the fantasy and just settle down. Or you will just get old and have a bunch of cats.” Tanya said, “I won’t settle on my heart. I can’t settle on things that hurt me last time. Love is too precious to me.” Her aunt said, “But that is love you take the risk, the good with the bad.” Tanya said, “It isn’t that easy to just open up. Hell I don’t even know what will happen with Janet. I don’t wan to rush anything.”

Her aunt said, “Well I hope this isn’t a game you are playing.” Tanya was starting to get irritated she said, “Look my lifestyle is my business. I am happy for first time in my life.” Her aunt said, “But what you are doing is wrong.” Tanya said, “Well this is me. I am happy. When you going to realize that and let me be with my lifestyle.”

Post Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:12 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: