BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

TALE OF THE KNIGHTS
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
love_phoenix

TALE OF THE KNIGHTS

I woke up screaming again for the zillionth time in my 22 years life having the same dream. Everytime I had it , I woke up breathless and felt like I was in a trance.

I tried to recollect what had happened in tonights dream although the central character never seemed to change. All my dreams revolved around a young armoured knight. The knight would kill each and everybody around him, but the circumstances would all be the same, the main purpose being to save me.

But tonight in the dream, my Knight died. I found my pillow wet and realised that I had cried in my dream. But even in my awaken state I felt sadness fill me subtly, consequent to the Knight's death.

"Your Knight again?"
A sleepy voice asked beside me. Deb was sleeping in all his masculine glory.
I nodded my head.
"Come here honey"
He held me close to his chest and I felt so safe. But the most I enjoyed this moment, also did I know that I felt incomplete. Deb and I have been together for a year now and he seem to be the right guy. I hadf introduced him to my folks and we were talking abut marriage already.
"I have you. Go to sleep"
He patted me gently putting me to sleep. I kissed his lips before drifting off to sleep again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sam. Wake up! "
Samantha woke up with a terrible headache. She knew she shouldn't have stayed so long at the party last night. Being only 16, She had snuck into a pub bribing the bartender with her friends.

"Can't we ditch school today Simmy?"
Simon affectionately called Simmy threw a fatherly frown at her.

"Of course we can't. Because today is the first day of our final year at school you asshole"
Sam giggled.
"Don't be a bitch. I am up!"
She ran to the bathroom for a quick shower and put on her best street clothes.

They both rode on their bicylces to school which was only two streets away.

----------------------------------

I had been appointed as a junior lecturer for theatres at high school. I was looking forward to this job as I had just graduated and already got a job in a reputed school.

"Good luck Laura!"
Deb kissed me before dropping me off at the high school. I took a deep breath in before making my way to the school administrations office.

-------------------------------------

"Who the hell is that?"
Sam was awestruck when she saw the girl who got out of the car. Wait1 I am just dreaming! No way there is someone that angelic and beautiful lives on earth!

She saw that she turned heads everywhere. Sigh! Too many competitors.
"Like what you see Sam?"
"Ofcourse yes!"
They both giggled.
"Must be new to school. Hope she is in our class!"
Sam secretly prayed that her hopes wouldn't be false ones.

---------------------------------------

"Laura I would like you to see the last years play enacted at the school annual day so you will get an idea about our standards." The senior Theatre incharge Mrs. Batkinson told me.
I were eyes glued on to the big white screen and there was some nervousness which surprised me. May be it was just the first day pressure.

The lights went off and the screen started to show the running frames. But my heart stopped its beat when I realised what was being screened infront of my eyes. A kinght in armours! Sure, the hell I had seen so many movies which had Knights in them. But this one was exactly the same figure that had come in my dreams. I started sweating and panicking the same way she used to in my dreams. But there was a subtle happiness to see my Knight alive in reality. When the Knight unveiled its face, I was shocked to see a pretty feminine face behin all this.

Not a single scene from the play had registered in my head. I tried to shake it all off as coincidence in my head when Mrs. Batkinson went on and on about the play and the actors.

"Laura. Are you listening?"
"Yes Ma'am".."Who is that girl playing the Knight?"
"Oh she is Sam Taylor.The most popular girl in school.."
Then she smiled.
"..in a notorious kind of way. She is very talented, gets full scholarship every year, captain of the basketball team, also does theatre but beware of the devil..."She added with a grin."She can also be so mischievious that you would never know what pranks she has got up in her sleeves. Personally she is my Favorite.. actually everybodys.. ,Inspite of being a Rebel she is!"
Mrs. Batkinson seemed to like Sam more than the plays.
"And You are going to have to take her class today!
My head spun at this.

--------------------------------------

"Gosh. She ain't here too!"
Sam sighed knowing that the new girl was not in any of her classes. This was the last class of the day and it was theatres, one of her favorites. She scanned the crowd and was disappointed to not find the girl in here.
"It's okay Sam. She is in this School. Not like million miles away!"
Sam smiled. He was right. And then she came. All the heads turned to see her and Sam caught her eye.The moment seem to froze.
She was awestruck once again.
-------------------------------------

This was what I had been dreading. I finally managed to break away the eye contact and introduce myself to the class.

But why in hell did she look at me like that?

I knew I was just anxious about meeting someone from my dream or may be someone similiar to the someone in my dreams. There was nomore to it. I was deeply in love with Deb anyway! I had to reassure myself.

"What the fuck! She is our Lecturer Damn it!"
Sam kicked the pavement hard.
"So what. Since when age became a bar for love?"
Simon smiled at Sam. Their eyes met and the smile became highly contagious.
"You are right!"
She hugged Simon as they began to grin mischieviously and started to giggle.

------------------------------------

Last edited by love_phoenix on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:26 am 
Tracey

great start!!! can't wait to read more!!! Smile

sometimes i wonder... ' why is that frisbee getting bigger'... and then it hits me

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:03 pm 
love_phoenix

"I'll follow you and make a heaven out of hell, and I'll die by your hand which I love so well!"

She was looking at Mrs.Batkinson like she just heard some alien chants.
"What is it Sam?"
"Nothing ma'am!"
Mrs.Batkinson shrugged her shoulders and shouted
"People, places!"

Everybody gathered on the stage and I was uninterestedly looking at her enact the scene.

Sam playing Lysandrus went near Lucy playing Helena.

"The will of man is by his reason sway'd;
And reason says you are the worthier maid.
Things growing are not ripe until their season
So I, being young, till now ripe not to reason;
And ...

"Sam stop. What demon has gotten into you?"
Mrs. Batkinson was infuriated. I could hardly hold my laughter in. She had just delivered those romantic shakespearean quotes like they were some math formula that were being memorised.

"Lucy. I want you to continue"
Mrs.Batkinson told Lucy.
"yes Mrs. Batkinson"

"places"
They all rearaanged again. Now Lucy told Sam.

"herefore was I to this keen mockery born?
When at your hands did I deserve this scorn?
Is't not enough, is't not enough, young man,
That I did never, no, nor never can,
Deserve a sweet look from Demetrius' eye,
But you must flout my insufficiency?
Good troth, you do me wrong, good sooth, you do,
In such disdainful manner me to woo.
But fare you well: perforce I must confess
I thought you lord of more true gentleness.
O, that a lady, of one man refused.
Should of another therefore be abused!"

Mrs.Batkinson was driven mad with anger.
"Lucy. That is not the way you say those!"

She then sat on the chair looking all worried.
"Come here Laura!"
I went near her.
"Now everybody watch how Laura Does Helena's part!"
"Me?"
I was stunned.
"Yes.Places people!"

-----------------------------------------------

Sam smirked as it was her turn to do it. She had not failed to see the mocking grin on Laura's face when Mrs.Batkinson scolded her. The more she seemed to mock her, the more she was driven to her anyway.

Laura came near Sam. This was the first time Sam looked at her in such a proximity. Her blonde hair in locks going slightly past her shoulders, green eyes that seemed to lit the auditorium, lips that curved like cupid's bow, curves in all the right places.

GOD HUMAN BEINGS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE THIS GOOD LOOKING!

A strange feeling of warmth, love and compassion all filled her when her skeptical mind knew that she barely even knew her.

"Start!"
Sam knew that Laura's lips were moving but she couldn't hear a word.

"Good troth, you do me wrong, good sooth, you do,
In such disdainful manner me to woo.
But fare you well: perforce I must confess
I thought you lord of more true gentleness"

"Sam, Sam it's your turn!"
Sam heard Mrs. Btakinson scream her name which brought her again to the world. She saw the same mockery on Laura's face again.

Sam went near Laura. She took her face in her hands.

"Things growing are not ripe until their season
So I, being young, till now ripe not to reason;
And touching now the point of human skill,
Reason becomes the marshal to my will
And leads me to your eyes, where I o'erlook
Love's stories written in love's richest book"

She said this with so much love and passion in her eyes . Her world stopped revolving for a moment when her eyes were keenly looking into that of Laura's.

------------------------------------------------

"Laura. It's your turn now! Laura ..Laura!"
I saw her lips curving into a smile. I did not know why. All I could see or hear was her face and the lines which she told me a few seconds ago holding my face in her palms.

Then I knew somebody was shaking me.
"Laura. Are you okay?"
Mrs. Batkinson was there.
"What the hell just happened. Why did I just freeze here when I heard those lines with so much love in them? It must be only the lines that got me swept off the feet. Cmon! If Deb had told me those lines I would have married him the next sec. Its just the power of a Shakepearean line!"

I was speaking to myself and hadn't hear Mrs.Batkinson calling the day off.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:08 am 
love_phoenix

Samantha was at the grounds when she saw Deb dropping Laura off. Laura saw Sam and kissed Deb deeply putting a show for her.

"She's got a boyfriend" Simon frowned.
"Typical"Sam said with a sigh.
"What?"
"Just like every other straight girl! She brings her boyfriend just to prove her sexuality!"
"Yeah. Very very typical!"
Simon did not like the look on Sam's face.
"Do you want to go get a drink?"
"Sure!"
They walked out of the campus. Laura's eyes met hers and Sam's eyes followed them down to find a smirk across her beautiful lips. She somehow liked the half-evil ways Laura played sometimes just to piss her off. But it also did hurt her nevertheless.
"That guy! I felt like I had seen him before!"
"You could have! This is a small city!"
I nodded in agreement. Everyone knew everyone here!

-----------------------------------------------------

I was really uninterested in the school trip that was announced. Especially when they assigned me as the Incharge for the A level Final year, Sam being in that class. I had planned a romantic weekend with Deb and this was the last thing I expected to ruin the romance.

We were going to a farm which was only miles away from the school, but it was located in the countryside. A total of three days was supposed to be spend in the farmhouse.
"How romantic?"
I cursed myself for nodding yes to the Headmistress Proposal.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Sammy!"
Sarah sat herself next to Sam without an invitation.
"Hey"
Sam muttered a half uninterested hey back.
"What occupies your pretty brains Hun?"
Sarah asked in a husky voice rubbing Sam's thigh gently. Sarah was a wild flirt. But she was a true friend at heart.
"She!"
Sam pointed at Laura who was sittiing in the frontmost seat right next to the driver's cabin.
Sarah smiled a knowing smile.
"I couldn't have guessed any better Hun! She is definitely somthing. Isnt she?"
Sarah whispered near Sam's ear.
"Stop it!"
Sam giggled. She was very sensitive there and Sarah was giving her goosebumps playfully.
"Oh. Oh. Am I turning you on?"
She licked her earlobes.
"Go away!"
Sam shoved her while still giggling but Sarah continued to tease her anyway.

"Does she think she is on a honeymoon trip?"
I was getting furious. Till now I never thought about her sexuality but the way she was flirting with her friend increased my doubts.

"Why does it bother me? As long as she is not hitting on me I should be comfortable with it I guess!"
I tried not to look at Sam and Sarah. But I was agitated for some unknown reason and was never able to sleep in the 6 hours journey after that incident.

---------------------------------------------------------

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:47 am 
love_phoenix

"Laura. Can you get some Sauce for the girls from the Kitchen? Please?"
"Sure! I'm headed towards there anyway!"
I told Ms.Atkinson. We were at the farm house and every ten students were given a single cottage. It took four cottages to accomodate all the boys and girls, two for boys and two for girls. An instructor would accompany the students in all the cottages.

"Thank God! I am not assigned to Sam!" I was relieved to know that Sam's name was not in the list of my students.

The campfire was going on by the lake and I was surprised to not find Sam there.
"Good for me! I don't like the way she looks at me!"

I walked through the young people towards the main cottage where all the food was stored. When I opened the door I saw Sam sitting with Simon and Sarah. They looked a little typsy. An evil grin came across my face. They looked like mice caught in the traps.

"What exactly are you all doing here?"
"Nothing! Just watching TV!"
Simon replied nervously. Sam did not seem bothered and was looking away as if she did not notice me. That is what exactly aggravated my anger.

"Sam. I need to take this issue to the management. I do not think they would appreciate such activities."
She looked at me like"do you think I care?" Simon and Sarah were flushed.

I stared at Sam like I was going to kill her that way and then started towards the kitchen.
----------------------------------------------------
The spike heel of Laura's shoe caught in the wooden floor as she began to walk towards the kitchen, which had railings, twisting her ankle and spilling her to the ground. She started moaning with pain.

Sarah bent down. .
"Can I help?" she asked.

"God, I think I sprained it," Laura groaned, her Hazel eyes flickering with pain.

Sam felt sorry for Laura although she had hurt her immensely just a few seconds ago. Her pride had overtaken then and she acted like she did not care. But now the same strange feeling of love and compassion for Laura overtook her pride and She wanted to help.

She looked at Sarah who was helping Laura. Sarah sat Laura on the couch. Her Skirt had rose up to her thighs exposing her bare legs. She couldn't stop staring at the girl's smooth throat, or her voulptous breasts under the fabric of her white silk shirt.

"What am I doing!" she screamedsilently to herself. "She's groaning with apin and I am fantasizin now!"

"Do you think we ought to put ice on it?" Sara asked Laura after sometime.
"The swelling's gone down a little, I think."
"Do you think you can walk on it?"
"I don't know."

Laura stood up, but she was a little weak from the sprain. Her
ankle buckled and she almost fell to the floor. Quickly Sam jumped
up and caught her. It was a strong but awkward embrace. Their
cheeks grazed, and their faces were very close. Laura could feel
Sam's warm breath on her neck. Her blood raced. She gasped.

Laura was mesmerised. She stood frozen and she seemed so complete in Sam's arms.
"Is this what I had been missing all my life?"
Sam's incredible soft lips was just an inch from her lips.It was the hardest thing she had ever done not to kiss it. Sam realising that she had held her embrace a little too longer helped the girl back into her seat.

"I guess that was the wrong thing to try," Laura said awkardly.

"I guess so," Simon grinned. "It's still pretty weak." Sarah winked at Sam who looked flushed now.

Laura could feel her face burning with shame and sexual
excitement. She made an excuse and went into the bathroom, shutting
the door. In the mirror, she tried to look herself in the eye .

"I wanted to kiss her! she realized. God! What's happening! Kiss her! I've never felt like that! every time I get close to her, I feel this .this heat, this excitement, this magical aura that makes me like her. I don't
believe it, but it's true.."

Laura splashed cold water on her face, to calm herself and to
make the redness go away. Then she took a few deep breaths,
resolving to act normally and returned to the livingroom.

She looked at Sam in the eye making her freeze dead in her tracks. Sam looked at the floor knwoing that she was too vulnerable now. Laura hurried from the room to the campfire.

Sam collapsed on the couch. She had never felt this way before. She felt like she had been in love with Laura for ages but the truth was it had only been a month.

"May be it is just a phase!"
Sam tried to convince herself but she couldn't deny how badly she wanted Laura when she held her look few seconds ago.

-----------------------------------

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:01 pm 
angelsheart

You have to continue this one immidiately coz I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!

huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
love_phoenix

thx for your feedback. But I can't continue this now! Exams are going on! Sigh! Sorry! Will be done with it in 3 days. I promise to continue after that!

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:16 am 
angelsheart

Cmon, exams are much much more important , therefore finifh with the colleage duties first, we will be patient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:47 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
love_phoenix

Samantha looked at her watch and sighed, her eyes sparkling in the noon sun. Everyone was out on break, eating lunch and playing football, and so was she until she decided to go upstairs to the staffroom to get some papers Mrs.Batkinson needed for the play.

There she was, with her hair on the loose, sitting on the chair , jolting down notes on her notebook, which turned out to be the
play we were supposed to do.

"Hey! " Samantha said, going dangerously close to Laura.

"THIS, is the script of the play which you have to have memorised by now, and I'm guessing you probably didn't do, did ya?" Laura snapped back at Sam, which she definetely loved.

"Eh, y'know I'm not Ms. Perfect like you " Sam answered, wearing the widest, prettiest of her smiles, infuriating Laura. Laura decided it was the best to ignore her as she had to concentrate on the paper.

Sam stood infront of her, making sure Laura noticed the way she was staring at her, at her hair being bathed by the clear rays of sun that made their way through our clasroom windows, at her lips mouthing all the words she was writing.

Laura felt Sam's eyes burning through her and snarled "What are you
doing? Do I have something on my face?"

Sam sighed "Have I ever told you how beautiful you look when you write?" Laura was stunned, not angry, but stunned. The look on her face told Sam that she didn't know what to make out of this words. Laura's eyes became shy and her cheeks turned violently red, though all she wanted to was to snap back at Sam again.

Sam slowly began to run my fingers though Laura's face, which made her shake lightly and close her eyes. To Laura's surprise, she hadn't backed away from the kiss yet and Sam caught her finger in a kiss, opened her eyes and looked at her for the first time in love. Laura grabbed her hand and began getting closer and closer to her lips, until they kissed, gentle and soft at first, barely touching, but grew more and more passionate. Laura felt wondrous sensations all over her body while Sam played with her tongue, tingling sensations that traveled down, all over her.

Laura moaned and shifted slightly and...

Fell off the bed.

"Ouch"

That was a dream, god damn it! I was so ashamed of myself. I realised that I was still at the farmhouse and only few hours ago sparined my ankloe consequently leading up to that awkard embrace which made me wanted to kiss Sam and now, this dream, to top it all!

"Great. I, who lived straight all these years, is suddenly turning lesbian for a 16 year old girl!'

I knew I could keep her away from snatching away my dream times with Deb, from taking away my straight life but how would I do that? I had a plan!

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:07 am 
love_phoenix

"Deb!"
"Yes honey!"
He was always polite and sweet to me. How can I not like him and like some kid who is young enough to be my little sister.

I hugged him tightly, wrapping his arms securely around me.
"Will you marry me?"
Deb must have been shocked, becuase he almost jumped on the bed and looked at me with concern.
'Laura.."
"What don't you want to marry me?"
I looked at him with curiosity, fishing for a compliment.
"Get out of your childish attics Laura.As much as I want you I can not think about marriage now"
"Why?"
I was beginning to get frustrated.

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:27 am 
love_phoenix

"I'm sorry Deb. I shouldn't have asked you to marry me. I thought you loved me. I guess I am wrong!"
Deb looked at me with hurt.
"How can you even say that Laura? You are the first person I fell in love with and will be the last too until I die"
His eyes were moistening. I knew I had hurt him immensely.
"I am sorry Deb..."
"Laura, Don't be. I really wanna marry you but you are young and I haven't had a proper job yet to start a family!"
"Sweetheart, please. Let's just get married. I am afraid something might happen to us if we don do that!"
Deb looked at a Laura who looked worried sick. Something must be bothering her!
"Okay Laura! If you inisist on it..I agree.."
Laura kissed him fiercely before he could even finish his statement and jumped with joy like a child. Deb began to smile at his lover's good mood once again, after the past few months of her continuous troubled state.

------------------------------------------------------------

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:16 am 
T

more please Very Happy

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:21 pm 
love_phoenix

"Sam. Sam. stop!"
Samantha stopped in her tracks to see a worried Sarah.
"What's wrong hun? You look like a cannibal chased after you for his dinner meal!"
Sarah smiled inspite of the panting caused by the running to get Sam before she could go home.
"I'm the dinner ryt! But did you know that the dinner meal had come here to inform you that your angel wanna talk to you?" and she smirked.
"What?"
Sam's jaw dropped instantly.
"You mean L-Laura?"
"Yep"
Sarah grinned widely.
Sam did not hesitate a moment. She began frantically running towards the staff room.
"Hey, watch out for your head. you might just lose it at this pace"
Sam ignored Sarah's comments and headed to meet Laura anyway.

--------------------------------------------------

I saw her at the entrance of my private room.
"Come on in"
She came in looking inquisitively at me for we had never spoken directly to each other let alone in private.
"I heard that you wanted to talk to me?"
She was panting for air and her face looked flushed, but she tried to cover the eagerness in her voice. I was smiling inwardly. I knew I was going to disappoint her and how much I loved it? Damn!!

"Sam, you might be the most popular person of this school!.." I paused and looked at her. She was following my gaze.
"You might be the best at basketball or theatres or whatever shit you are into"
My language was coming out harder than ever. She looked at me not knowing where this was leading to.
"But you are not the best for me Sam! I am going to get married to my boyfriend Deb and I called you here to invite you for my wedding! Sure you are everyone's hero, but not mine! Deb's my hero Sam!"

------------------------------------------------
She said that and grinned at me, her prejudice standing in the way. She must have thought I'd break into pieces right there. I was hurt, hurt beyond words, But I couldn't emote anything. I stood there staring at her for what seemed like ages.

She was 22 and talking about marriage. Who on earth was I to her? I was only 16 and can hardly support myself. If only I were 30 and had a job and had been a man, may be she would have loved me!I had never felt so useless and unloved before.

"Now you can leave"
She added more to the injury.
I left without a word, her words still ringing through my ears.
"You are not my hero Sam!"
I wish, I were!
"I am going to get married!"
And I am going to take a long time to get over this girl. First love, like any other first stays long and hurts as long as it stays.

------------------------------------------------------------

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:07 am 
love_phoenix

Mrs. Batkinson looked very worried. I knew what was worrying he. Sam had been skipping all the theatre classes and she even skipped the most important dress rehearsal today. The play had to be enacted in a week's time and nothing seemed to be going right.

"Laura, will you talk to Sam about this please?"
I do not know why she engaged me in this but the whole school seemed to know that I was somewhow responsible for Sam's absconded state. They all looked at me with pure hatred.

"Alright!"
I walked away filled with shame.

----------------------------------------------

As soon as Laura entered Sam's class her eyes scanned the crowd to pick her out, but she failed. Simon and Sarah were sitting quite sadly.
"Simon!"
"Yes Ma'am!"
He stood up politely yet coldly.
"Where is Sam?"
"I do not think she would be coming to school for atleast a week Ma'am!"
Laura bit her lips. This girl could get her fired and this was her first job. She had to find her and convince her to participate in the rehearsals.
"Do you know where she would be Simon?"
"Last she told me that she was going to go to the Golden park !"
"Thanks Simon"
Laura walked towards the parking lot and ignited her engine, confident to find Sam and somehow convince her.

The air was bright and full of colour, the birdie's flying high above the beautiful, green summer trees. I was riding around on my bicycle when I saw Laura, I looked at her with amusement in my eyes, she was sitting on the grass in the plain park, she looked like she was waiting for someone!

"Why is she here? Don't she have to go to school?" I had to stop seeing her and I had been skipping school. Whoever would agree that fate isnt strong?

She just kept staring into the deep debts of...Well I had no damn idea what she was looking at, all I was interested in, was looking at her, and I could feel my heart do a little galloping on me.

I didn't want to stir her or bother her, but she didn't seem to be doing anything other than waiting for the unknown person,so I pondered if I should go over and maybe just ask her why she was here. I thought about it again then again then one more time, and went
right on over.

I stopped near the sidewalk and got off of my bicycle, I walked over to
her and putted the bicycle not too far behind me.

I saw Sam walking up slowly towards me. I had come to the park somehow and saw Sam riding her cycle, But I couldn't gather enough courage to go talk to her. Well, I felt like we were switching identities, like I was the one who is actually 16.

She was walking ever so slowly towards me, unsure of the situation. I was lost in space studying her black shiny hair waving lightly in the mild wind, she had torn jeans on and a good looking T-shirt, she had some livestrong bands and stuff on her wrists, and a look of hesitation that was being carried in her eyes. She was only inches away from me now.

Then I finely gathered some courage to speak.

"Hello?" I said thinking that this was by far the stupidest thing I had ever done in my entire damn life, and I would probably regret doing so. Why should I even be here? I had no clue, but everyone in the school thought that only I could do this. Bring her back to school and I was no one to deny that!

I lifted my head right in time to meet her eyes straight for a split second. My cheeks burned deep red out of nowhere and I had no idea what was happening to me.

My heart almost jumped out of my throat when she looked at me again in the eye surprised at my reaction.
Why the heck was I like this before her? Like a schoolgirl? Damnit!!
------------------------------------------------------

I was stunned, you know that feeling you get when you want to just pass
out on the spot, well that was exactly the opposite of what happened to
me, my heart, mind, soul and hormones started to work over time !Well, you call it what you want. I was unsure of everything, except the fact that I was feeling something so strong for this girl Laura who had hurt me badly before.

Then came her voice, soft and hesitant... "I w-wanna talk to y-you!"
Why wouldn't I? I'd do anything just to spend a second with her.

----------------------------------------------------

"Sam. I am sorry about being rude to you. B-But you can't probably take this kind of revenge on me. You will get me fired if you won't participate in the school drama!"

I saw no emotions. She was cold but still listening to me.
"Sam.. "
I did not want to apologise. I was too proud to do that!
"Is that it Luara? Can I leave now?"
She was equally proud. I was beginning to mentally prepare myself to getting fired.
"Yes Sam!"

--------------------------------------------------

She stood up quickly, I jumped up, and stood there looking at her walk towards the car. I didn't want to do anything about it. I was surprised at my reactions. I had never been so cold to anyone before.

She stopped and turned around, looked at me .She looked and her face looked so unhappy at that moment. She looked so vulnerable, sad and miserable! Oh my gosh! That face didn't make me melt at all, it made me freeze dead in my tracks. Suddenly I could only stare at her, and she Well she was just looking at me. I do not know how long we looked at each other like that, I saw her driving away eternities later.

Mrs. Batkinson came into my room. I couldn't read th expression on her face. I was praying deep inside.
"God! Please don't tell me that Iam fired! Please god please!"
"Laura! I should thank you for what you have done! The school owes you a thanks and this comes from the principal"
She gave a bunch of flowers to me smiling softly.
Was I hearing things?
"You know Sam is the best actor in this school and we couldn't have participated in the inter school competition without her! If it hadn't been you, I don't know what we could have done.."
She went on and on but I couldn't figure out anything! What was she saying?
And finally I heard those words.
"Sam's back in school and the drama!"
I had never been so happy to hear anything before. I ain't fired! I ran out of the room towards the parking lot where I knew Sam mostly sat in the mornings.

-------------------------------------------------

I saw her coming towards me. Yes, she definitely had some kind of magical control over me. I was so confident that I was not gonna give in to her, but the way she looked at me yesterday..Jeez..I would never keep her sad, even for a split second!

She looked at me very hesitantly and said..
"Thank you!"
I went near her and studied her face. She didn't let go of my eyes fixated on her.
She is getting married you nutcase! My brain screamed out!
"Not a big thing Laura! You don't have to thank me!"

She let go off my eyes now and I saw her totally blushing. She nodded and thanked me again and started walking towards her class. I was checking her hips swaying rythmically whilst walking backwards.

"OUMPF!!"

Yes... It happened... I fell over my bicycle!

I stood up as quickly as I could possibly manage and smiled as if nothing
had happened, too bad for me she saw the whole thing and I was blushing like a kid!

She smiled looking into my eyes and I was lost again. I didn't even help myslef up, but lay there on the ground with my cycle over me.

She blushed this time and turned back suppressing a laugh.Why couldn't she jus walk to her room when she had thanked me enough? Why did she have to wait for me to do the idiot thing again! I was still hot red after she had left and inspite of the embarrassment something made me smile inwardly about the whole mess.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:20 am 
worldwonder

Great Add
Please keep on writting.

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:21 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: