BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

friendship's sake

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
princessbelle03

friendship's sake

(this is a true story between me and a special friend of mine.) friendship is a very important thing that we really value inspite of hardship we have. Arrow Arrow Arrow

Part 1

I met her when I was only 16 and she is already 29 that time. 2am in the morning when her family leave with my family to a pilgrimage. She sat opposite of my seat in the jeepney. I gazed at her from time to time. I really don’t know who she is, for me it’s the first encounter we have. I stare at her, and give a smile. She respond with a smile too. There’s something with her that makes me interested, the way she smile at me, and everything. The pilgrimage, ends as what we expected. Late at night arrived at home and she go home alone in her own house.
The next day, I want to talk to her, but got no chance to knew even her name. Within myself there’s something pushed me to walk into her life.
When I passed at front of her house, I found a box having a number. I got it and try to call and text, unexpectedly, it was hers. We begun to be textmates, and I often visited her, have a simple snacks with her, watch movies and even spent nights with her. She told me that she is a pure blooded lesbian and now commited with someone in Kuwait. She told me everything about herself and I also let her knew things within myself.
I begun to write her letters, and give her personalized cards which I made for her only. We often meet and I sleep at her in one bed.
I felt how much she cared about me, though of our age gap. I begun to open up myself to her, that I love her, more than a friend, and she felt the same way, but we can’t be lovers because of the woman she’s been commited.
We exchanged I love you’s. I begun to received love messages from her, and messages full of her care and thoughtfulness. She wants every best for me. She easily get worried about me, if I feel bad. She’s always there to comfort me, listen my agonies and my crying shoulder. All she knows to please me and ease the burdens and pain I have.
I begun to receive allowance from her, and she wants to fulfill my dreams, she have plans for me, but many hinders between our plain friendship, though we knew we really love each other.
Many rumors and contoversy againts us begun to explode, that I’m her sex slave, and one of her collections,but we both knew the truth. We respect each other, and even for once she never touch me, even a kiss. She really cared about me. Its all I knew.
My parents want to end up my friendship with her, a special relationship which we built. I possess everything she had. She trust me more than to her siblings and parents.
When her dad died, I never leave her, I’m at her side, trying to ease the pain she felt.
Things getting worser as the controversies and rumors are built to hinder us. We just pretend that we are not okay, though it hurt both of us.
We hid want we felt for each other and we begun to set up everything for us. She wants me to leave her for my dreams cause she knew how much I suffer with my family. We go through thick and thin for our friendship but still many people againts us.

A day before I turn 18, I left her, with every single memories we built. I worked at the city. After a month, I decided to met her again, we have a luched out and she let me ride in her big bike. We talked that it's better for me to leave for peacefulness of our each life.

After that date, a great contoversy explode about it, that we privately seeing each other outside. My stepfather jump into conclusion and judge between me and her. I was beaten physically by them because of her, but in midst of my tears, I'm telling her what's happening on me, in every agony that I am suffering for fighting for her. We thought we already end everything between us weell, already agreed things between us already, but here comes a disaster.

As I'm talking her on phone, she heard a sprung of shot gun, she knew, how violent my stepfather is, as my cried getting louder. I can heard her worried voice between my tears, how much she wants to rescue me, but she can't do anything.

The next morning, we planned to make alibi to myu stepdad enable to escape, I went to the market, and she is waiting me at tricycle area. We talked as the tricycle traveled to the market, she gave me money i could use for my new life, wishing me goodluck, though it's hard foe both of us.
I knew how heavy she felt to see me leaving, but it's the best choice we have to stay things as they are.

I went to the Manila, without knowing where should I go, or where I should start. I cried, to remember her where i left her having a loud scream within myself.

My family sue her for helping me to escape. She faced kidnapping and child abuse in court though she never did anything wrong to me even for once.

I've heard that her life have threath from my family, and I rally want my family to leave her alone.

She begun to hate me, but I never gave up to our friendship. I continued writing her, sending her gifts for bithdays. I make an affidavit to cleansed her name againts the accusations she received because of me.

I searched my fame and reached my dream.

Part 2

After 3 long years, I finally packed my things to see her. Many things I already heard about her already, that issues between us died by itself.

She was very surprise seeing me in her doorsteps, amzed for the changes within me, the child ones love her is now a full grewn lady.

She prepared me a milk she used to do, and let me told her what happened for almost 3 years that Im gone. I can see happiness written within her face. We shared a dinner and we tried to forget what had happened between us which caused great pains and drove us to agony, where lead us crying each night.

I never sleep at her house as I used to do. The next morning, early that day I went to her place to shared with her my breakfast. late that afternoon, I decided to leave, she gave me a tight hug, asking sorry that things are not we used to be.

I cried in her arms and take a tricycle to bus station.

We started to exchanged messages, i felt her concern and cared again.

I knew in my heart I still love her, she's the reason why I returned home, cause I left my heart to her.

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:03 am 
princessbelle03

i will continue my story next week...its friday here in the philippines and i just steal time between my work to post this one. hope you will like this one.

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:41 am 
worldwonder

Lovely, sad and heart warming story. Please continue

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:00 am 
angelsheart

Amazing story, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And your strength and the way you tried to go through all those things................

I hope that
one day things will be as you want them to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greeeetttingsssssssssss

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Thu May 29, 2008 12:57 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
storybellz

This story proves just how important a friend can be. It proves that no-one should ever underestimate his/her aquiantances, because any one of them could be the answer to a prayer.

Thanks so much for sharing. I think you ended part 1. at the perfect place, btw. And, i just wanna say, based on this story, it's clear that the 2 of you shared a love that was and so will always be very deep and real. Therefore, no matter what happens, nothing will deminish that. You had the real deal, girl!

Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:56 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: