BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Stranded [F] [new 01/01/09]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Stormchaser

Thanks

Thanks Noni.

Yeah, I wish I could have that diet. All the activity exploring the island and constructing cave dwellings and fishing too...

Hopefully I'll be able to post more soon.

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:29 am 
cityflyer

Interesting way of telling a story like this. Keep up the good work

Post Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:23 am 
Stormchaser

Days 17-20

Day 17-20

Haven't written for a few, not much is new. We can catch fish now, although the first few hours of mastering our new trap were pretty hilarious. I about drowned trying to pull it out of the water. Finally I had to gouge some small holes out the bottom so the water would drain through when we tried to lift it out. On average we get about 2 or 3 small fish per try now. Then you have to wait awhile and move somewhere else.

There are at least 5 different kinds of fruit we can eat now. So far we've only found one that we should probably stay away from. It's a large blue looking berry type fruit we saw one of the kinds of birds eat like crazy.

However, when I tried my test I started by eating one. I didn't notice anything unusual at first, then I had another. By the time I hit three I started to feel kinda funny. Not sick or anything just, well… kinda high. She told me I was acting like I was really drunk. From just three berries. There were no other effects, but I'm not sure I want to risk that again. If only to avoid making a complete fool of myself like I did last night.

"How are the berries now?" she asked after my third one.

"Good, although I do feel a little strange."

"Strange how?"

"Well I don't really know, like buzzed I guess."

"You mean drunk?"

"Not exactly, but something like that."

"Huh, well we'd better cut you off then." she said standing up and tossing the rest into the jungle.

She turned around to find me staring at her.

"What?"

I put my hand over my mouth and tried to stifle a giggle.

"Nothing."

"Uh huh. What?"

"It's just, well, you're kinda hot in those shorts," I said blushing and laughing. Somewhere in my mind I was screaming 'what the hell are you saying that for!'

"Oh really," she asked laughing. Given I'm usually a really big chicken it was pretty obvious that observation had been a result of the berries. "How long have you thought that?"

"……Since you put them on…."

She laughed again. I just laid there grinning like the idiot I'm sure I sounded like. It's not that I didn’t know what I was saying, I just couldn't seem to stop myself from saying what I was thinking, out loud. She must've picked up on this, because she really started grilling me then.

"So is it just my shorts you think are hot?"

"I don't think your shorts are hot."

"I thought you said you did," she sounded confused.

"They're just shorts, nothing special. Why would I be attracted to your shorts? It's your body and the way you wear them that's so incredible."

She laughed again, blushing slightly. I was slurring my words, giggling softly.

"But you know what really gets me?"

"What's that?"

"Your eyes. They're like quicksand. Every time I look into them I feel myself getting pulled in deeper. I always get lost in your eyes."

She gave me a strange look and eyed me cautiously for a few moments. Then her face shifted back to a smile and she laughed again, shaking her head.

"Maybe I should go have a few of those berries. Sounds like you're enjoying yourself quite a bit tonight."

"My whole body is all tingly and warm."

"Doesn't that usually happen to a person when they get all aroused and stuff?"

"Well, it could be that too…."

"And what would have you so turned on?"

"Built up unrelieved tension for three weeks maybe?"

"I can see where that would be a problem." she laughed again. I'm not sure what was more intoxicating, the berries or her laughter. In any case, I was a goner.

That's all I can remember from our conversation that night, although I'm sure there was more. It's probably a good thing I don't remember all of it, because I'm embarrassed enough as it is anyway.

She must've helped carry me back to the cave because the only thing I remember is waking up sometime during the night feeling like my body was on fire with arousal. Those damn berries must be some kind of aphrodisiac. Every nerve ending was raw, and the feel of her skin on mine was driving me crazy. '

Yeah, I'm going to have to stay away from those things.' I thought as I climbed up and took a short walk on the beach to clear my drunken head with the fresh air. If I didn't watch myself, I'd come dangerously close to giving in to temptation.

Post Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:49 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Yay, about time, I was longing to know how those two were getting on.. Now, where do I get myself some of those berries LOL?

HugZ, Noni

Post Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:08 am 
angelsheart

woooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww more more more more moreeeeeee plsssssssssssss

Post Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Shizuru

You just got to finish this! You just got to! Like WOW! & sign me up for a batch of those berries with Noni. Very Happy

Post Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:16 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Jamie B

I want five of those berries, three for Roomie and two for me. Someone has to keep a lick of sense about them.
Great story, like the deserted island and survival thing.
Jamie B

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:47 am 
Stormchaser

thanks

thanks ladies. glad to have some readers. I will do my best to keep it coming, but bear with me I'm kind a new to this whole writing for others things and I don't want to force anything and screw it up.

I appreciate all the encouragement. I promise, as soon as I figure out how to get my hands on some of those berries I will gladly share Wink

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

It's OK Stormy, I know the feeling. Recently I posted my first story on here when I only had a few chapters written and the pressure to keep posting new adds was nervewracking. Still I found it kept me on my toes LOL

Good luck.

HugZ, Noni

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:38 am 
rainandblues

Oh my God. Ok, I understand, no pressure --- but -----

oh my God.

ummm..... what works best to motivate you? begging, or threats?? Very Happy

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 pm 
Stormchaser

Rainandblues,

what works best to motivate me? um....pouting with puppy dog eyes, or letter's of recommendation to med school... Wink

Post Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:47 am 
Allison

Pouts with big puppy dog eyes and then runs to steal one of Noni's berries. I should keep you from overdoing it my friend LOL Great add Storm!!

Alli

Post Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Stormchaser

Thanks Alli

Hmmm, I'm envisioning a new business opp. with the berries.

Post Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:35 am 
Stormchaser

Days 21-28

Day 21-28:

She's finally cut back on giving me grief about the berry incident. Although every once in awhile, she'll shake her ass just to tease me. I think she just likes seeing how red my face gets. At least it didn't freak her out too much.

She still sleeps snuggled up as close to me as possible. We don't talk much about being rescued, although occasionally we talk about making a boat. It never gets much past the discussion point.

The idea of making it back to land is great, but the thought of winding up stranded on the ocean with no water, no idea what direction to go, and perhaps not being able to find our way back to this island with so many resources serves to dampen the dream.

So we sleep, fish, and add on to our cave to make it home. Neither one of us says what we both fear, they aren't coming. It's been almost a month and we've neither seen nor heard any planes or boats. Nobody's trying to find us now, so if we want to be saved it's all on us.

Post Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:37 am 
Allison

Just a teasing little tidbit Storm? Wink Hope to read more soon!

Alli

Post Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: