BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Stranded [F] [new 01/01/09]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Jamie B

What!!!!!! That is all??????

Jamie B

Post Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:51 am 
Stormchaser

Days 29-32

Day 29-32:

Not much new to write about.

We saw a shark yesterday, but we weren't in the water. It attacked some poor bird sitting on the surface. It was cool, but really makes me hesitant to go out past the coral line.

The nights are getting warmer. It's nice not to wake up shivering. Unfortunately the days are getting hotter too, and we spend the hottest part of the afternoons lounging in the spring pool to fend off the sun. It's mostly shaded under the trees.

We celebrated our 30 day mark here on the island by stuffing ourselves with crab and imbibing ourselves on a few berries. So much for playing it safe, but it was kind of fun to get tipsy together.

Last edited by Stormchaser on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:37 am 
Stormchaser

Day 33:

Day 33:

I almost accidentally got myself into some serious trouble yesterday. I woke to find her gone. I was a little annoyed she hadn't mentioned where she was going like we'd promised, so I'd have to go look for her. I know she probably just thought she'd be nice and let me sleep, but I'd rather been woken up and not had to worry.

I decided to head to the spring pool and the falls, as that was the place we spent the most time outside of the cave. She was there all right. I found her clothing first, hanging on a branch near the edge of the falls. I should've left right then, but my brain wasn't working because I still didn't expect to see what I saw next.

She was standing under the falls completely nude, head tilted back as the water cascaded down over her bronzed body. It took a few moments for my manners to return, as I turned away to respect her privacy I stepped on a branch that cracked. She made a startled sound.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to… I didn't know you were… sorry, I'll leave you alone."

I heard a splash as she jumped into the pool. I kept walking back toward camp.

"Hey wait!" she hollered. I stopped, still facing away.

"It's alright. You just startled me, don't go."

"I came to see if you were alright, you were gone when I woke up and you didn't let me know where you were going. I didn't mean to walk in on you."

"Oh well, whatever. It's nice and cool in here, why don't you join me."

'because I won't be able to stop staring,' I thought to myself.

"Nah, I'm kind of hungry. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I'll give you some privacy while I get us breakfast."

"Ok." she said.

I felt really embarrassed the rest of the day. Man she was a sight to see though, for those few brief seconds I saw her. I didn't really see anything in detail, but just the way her body looked as the water ran down over her tanned, toned curves was enough to blow me away.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, and then we retired to bed. She didn't mention me walking in on her, and didn't act weird around me or anything. That was a good sign. It'd really suck having things be awkward given we really can't get away from each other out here.

Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:43 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Ohhhh.........this is like being fed small amounts of a wonderful treat, a little at a time and having to wait in betweeen mouthfulls LOL

Great Adds Stormy, please keep it coming.

HugZ, Noni

Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:43 am 
rainandblues

i'm crying, i'm begging, i'm pleading --- and completely agree with noni. PLEASE stormy, you're killin' me baby. i'm in agony over here - more!

Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:42 pm 
Stormchaser

Day 34

Day 34:

Last night did get a little weird again. She snuggled up to me and I couldn't get that image of her out of my head. It was so incredibly hot last night, not counting the heat coursing through my body from merely being so close to her.

She woke up and complained about being too warm and took off her tank top and shorts, leaving her only in her bikini, and then snuggled back up against me. Needless to say that didn't help me any. Her skin felt so smooth against mine. It was all I could do not to run my hands along her body. Fortunately sleep overtook me and I made it through 'til morning.

We had added an extension off the front entrance to the cave. It was more just small branches making a shaded area to keep the sun from reaching deep into the cave where we slept. I was a little disappointed since it blocked the view of the moon most of the time, but it was nice and tall and really kept things cooler. That took up most of our day.

Post Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:12 am 
Stormchaser

Days 35-37

Day 35-37:

I don't know where to start about the last few nights. I'm still not sure I believe it. It stormed outside. She woke from a nightmare, sobbing and clutching me for dear life.

"Shhhh," I said, gently rocking her, "it was just a dream. I'm here. You're ok. It's alright."

"I'm so scared," she cried. "what if we don't ever got off this island."

"We will. Somehow."

She got up and stormed out of the cave out into the rain and collapsed on her knees on the beach, angrily throwing sand.

"I'm never going to see my family again am I? I hate this!" she screamed as the despair we'd been denying finally took her over.

I went up and just wrapped my arms around her and held her as she sobbed and yelled at the night. Then she looked up into my eyes, staring deep for a long moment and as a tear started falling down she dropped her chin to look at the sand and began crying harder. Thunder rumbled in the distance.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just miss them so much."

"I know." I said lifting her chin with my hand.

I never could stand to see tears falling from those deep brown eyes. I held her gaze in mine and brushed her hair behind her ear, grazing her cheek with my fingertips, gently running my thumb beneath her eye to wipe away the teardrop trailing down. Then she leaned in and kissed me tenderly. I was taken aback, confused as I looked into her eyes and pulled away.

"I want you Paige," she whispered softly.

"No you don't, Kat. You're just lonely out here."

She shook her head, "You can't tell me you haven't felt it too. I've seen it in your eyes."

She paused a moment. Then she leaned in to kiss me again and pushed me back down on the sand. Lightning flashed out over the water and I caught a flare in her eyes to match its intensity. There was a passion in her eyes like I've never seen before.

Everything in my head was screaming 'No!,' that we'd both regret this and this wasn't the place to be doing things you regret. There was no room for error out here. But when I opened my mouth to protest again, her tongue found mine and I gave myself over to her kiss.

The fire inside her was contagious and I've never felt as enraptured in a kiss as I did in that moment. It was slow and passionate, yet deeply urgent. My skin couldn't get enough contact with hers. That kiss went on forever, until we had to stop to catch our breath. We were side by side on the sand just looking into each others eyes. God, those eyes.

She leaned in and gave me one more slow sensuous kiss before her hands found their way to the bottom of her shirt. The break in the kiss was enough to help me get my head back on straight.

"Kat, I don't want you to do something you're going to regret."

She locked eyes with me; she looked like she was on the verge of tears again, yet determined. She was silent for a long time before she spoke again.

"I love you, Paige. I want this to happen. I want to lose myself in you, if only for tonight. Please, don't hold back with me now."

"Kat, I… I don't know what… I’m not very… I haven't really done much, I don't know what the hell I'm doing," I stuttered, trembling in her arms. "I wouldn't want to disappoint you. I'm not even good at kissing."

"I beg to differ," she said leaning in again, kissing me slowly and softly.

"You wouldn't tell me if I wasn't."

She just looked at me for a few moments, somewhat surprised at my sudden level of self-consciousness. Her eyes drew me in like quicksand though, and I couldn't escape. She sat up and slipped off her shirt, then her shorts. Then she turned me onto my back, climbed on top of me, and kissed me again. As my hands began to caress her body, I surrendered myself to whatever was going to happen tonight, I surrendered myself to her. The rain pounded down harder and the lightning flashed again.

My hands found their way along her back and gently undid the clasp of her bikini top. She pulled away long enough to let it fall. She sat there for a few moments, blushing slightly, letting me take in the sight of her body before she came down to kiss me some more.

I rolled her over onto her back so I could kiss my way down her body. My lips left hers and my mouth lazily worked its way down along her neck, leaving soft lingering kisses, trailing my tongue down across her collar bone as my hand began to slide up her ribcage and slowly went to work gently caressing her nipple. I slowly kissed and licked the rain droplets as they fell on her body, tasting the light saltiness of the ocean left on her skin mixed with the freshness of the rain pouring down. On I went, down her smooth bronzed skin slowly catching raindrops with my lips and tongue. The moment my lips joined my hand, I could feel the sharp intake of her breath.

I placed gentle kisses around the outside of her breast, slowly working my way inward. I kissed the tip of her nipple, swirled my tongue around it before I began sucking gently on it. Her hands ran up my back pulling my shirt with them. Then they rested in my hair, as my hand moved slowly down her smooth stomach over the bottoms of her suit, finally stopping between her legs, gently teasing her outside the material. I switched my lips to her other breast and slowly suckled. She moaned softly as her fingers ran through my hair.

I began to kiss my way down across her stomach, as my hands slipped beneath the waistband of her bikini bottoms slowly sliding them down, grazing over her ass as I worked my way down her body with my tongue. I kissed and licked my way over her hip bone and down the inside of her thigh, listening to her moan as I teased her. I moved farther down the inside of her calf sliding them off, then kissed my way back up the other one, over her hip, then back up to her breasts again as my hand slid up, caressing my way up her thigh to stroke her slit.

She was already dripping and her hips gently thrust against my hand as I sucked her nipples harder. I stayed there for awhile, tracing her heat with my fingertips. Then she groaned in disappointment as I pulled my hand and mouth away. I brought my fingers up to taste her. It was intoxicating. I spread her legs farther apart and kissed my way down again, finally pressing my lips against the core of her desire, before I slid my tongue all the way up the length of her slit and began licking her clit. She moaned again, her fingers tightening around my hair. She tasted like heaven and I could've died there.

I slid my tongue down and pressed it inside of her as deep as I could, swirling it around and she moaned louder this time. I slid it in and out and her hips rocked faster in time with my tongue. I slid it back up to her clit again and moved my fingers inside, making long deep strokes. I found her G spot and was rewarded with a scream "Oh God!" she panted "don't stop" as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back. She rocked her hips harder against my hand and held my head down tight against her. I could feel her muscles clamping down around my fingers, the liquid flowing around them as I slid them in and out faster. Her moaning got louder and louder and she drove her hips harder against me.

The thunder crashed again, echoing over the water. "Oh God, Paige, I'm going to….Oh!..." she tightened around me, as I held my hand in place and sucked her clit hard. Lightning lit up the sky as she climaxed. Her body tensed up and she rocked wildly against me "Oh God Paige! Oh God!!!"

Then I felt her go limp in my arms. I licked her gently and kissed my way up her body. As she tasted herself on my kiss, I noticed she had tears in her eyes again.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry, you should've stopped me."

She looked up at me with those deep brown eyes.

"No, I just......... That was just incredible." She paused, "Paige… I really do love you."

"I love you too, Kat." I said, meaning every word, brushing away her tears, kissing her slowly. God I meant it, from the depths of my soul, for so very long.

I snuggled up next to her and just held her tight as she fell asleep.

She slept soundly through the night. I'd have given anything for it to never end. The one thing I'd wanted even more than to make love to her, was just to hold her in my arms for a night. One night that was completely honest. Now I'd done both and I didn't ever want to let her go. I was afraid of what would happen when she woke. The awkwardness, the second guessing, the regret I knew was bound to come. She was straight and last night was the peak of desperation seeking solace and my arms were the only ones there. I slept very little that night.

Post Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:53 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Oh.......oh........oh........... Embarassed

For someone who didnt think she knew what she was doing, I think Paige did just fine!! and how!!!!!!

Whew, mumbles something about not reading this stuff when you are 10,000 miles away from your lover LOL

HugZ, Noni

Post Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:49 am 
rainandblues

oh god -- ohgodohgodohgod. This is amazing. Please don't make us wait too long for the next bit!

Post Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:21 pm 
Stormchaser

ok

Embarassed

glad you guys are enjoying this. next part soon.

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:46 am 
kayak

Thanks, Stormchaser, what a great story!

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:32 pm 
kayak

Thanks, Stormchaser, what a great story!

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:53 pm 
supergirlinlove

hey this strory is great, so where is the next part, please send it:(

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:15 pm 
Stormchaser

Hey

Sorry lady's, life got a little crazy on me for a couple week's there. I'd keep your eyes open for a new post on New Year's Eve. Wink

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:14 pm 
Stormchaser

ooops

or new year's day if the coworkers kidnap me and drag me out. I will post tomorrow.

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:09 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: