BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Stranded [F] [new 01/01/09]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Stormchaser

Day 35-37 continued

I felt her stirring next to me and dreaded the moment her eyes opened. She looked down over her still naked body lying next to me in the sand. The sun was just barely rising off in the distance and it was still mostly dark outside. She frowned. I braced myself.

"I'm sorry…." she said.

I could feel my face burning as the tears began to well up inside.

"I didn't… I didn't mean to fall asleep," she said looking up at me. "Hey, what's wrong?" She leaned in and kissed me gently. "Are you ok?"

"I…I thought you'd be angry," I stuttered.

She looked at me, searching my eyes. "You really don't believe me that I love you that much?"

"You're straight, Kat."

"Look," she said touching my face. "I don't know about all that. All I know is that I didn't regret it last night and I don't regret it now."

She kissed me again deeper "I am sorry I fell asleep and left you hanging."

I let myself get lost in her eyes again. "It's alright, it feels so nice to just hold you in my arms. You look like an angel when you sleep."

She blushed slightly and I smiled softly.

"I think maybe we should go back inside. Lest the rescuers pick this day to find us out here."

"Heh, yeah," I said as I watched her make her way back to the cave. I must've been staring at her.

"Hey, are you coming?"

"Oh yeah, sorry."

"I think you're wearing too many clothes," she said reaching to unfasten my top.

"I'm not sure I know what I'm doing either," she said looking up at me with uncertainty.

"It's alright, you don't have to do anything, Kat. I didn't expect you to."

"And if I want to?"

"…Remember me being all self-conscious last night?"

"Yes."

"You might have trouble getting me out of my clothes too…."

She laughed softly and shook her head. "You're something else you know that?"

I just blushed.

"As for your clothes, it's dark in here and I don't think it's going to be a problem anyway."

"Why's that?"

"Because of this," she said leaning in to kiss me deeper, stealing my breath away. I don't know how long we kissed, but at some point my top was gone and her mouth had made it's way down my body. She stopped just short of my breasts, looking up at me for a moment.

I'm sure I looked scared. It was one thing to cross that line and let another girl touch you. It was a completely different thing, to cross that line and do it back. She was about to cross it. I held my breath as she tentatively ran her tongue across my nipple. She started sucking gently at first then harder as she got into it.

Her hands were everywhere on my body, then they were unfastening my jean shorts and pulling them down. I felt the cool rush of air against my skin. Apparently my bottoms had gone with them. I held my legs together in an attempt to hide myself more, but as her hand snaked its way between them I became too lost in the pleasure to care.

I was dripping wet and her fingers slid in easily. She slid them in and out as she alternated between my nipples. I felt like I was losing my mind. Just knowing that it was her was too much to handle. She curled her fingers up and hit my pleasure spot. I moaned louder as I felt her hot tongue sliding down over my stomach. 'She's not actually going to… Oh God!' Her tongue hit my clit and I was gone. Her tongue lapped at me faster and her fingers stroked harder and deeper as I screamed her name. "Oh God! Kat! Oh god!..... Oh yes….." My body rocked hard and shuddered as I climaxed then everything went black.

I came to a few moments later. Her tongue was gently licking the last of the nectar from between my thighs. I pulled her up to kiss me again. We held each other just kissing for quite awhile. I could taste myself on her lips. It felt incredible to have her smooth bare skin brushing against mine, our bodies intertwined. Finally, she snuggled up and rested her head on my chest as I pulled the cloth up to cover us.

She looked up at me, "so…what did you think?" she asked shyly.

"I think you blew my mind."

"I can't believe I made you moan like that."

"I can't believe you actually went down on me."

"Heh," she blushed, "it just kinda happened, but I like the way you taste."

It was my turn to blush.

We laid there for awhile, quiet, occasionally kissing each other until we finally fell asleep again. We woke long after the sun had risen and she was in quite a good mood. She was touchy feely with me all day. Not that I minded the contact. It was nice to finally be able to go with what I'd been feeling and not be afraid to just put my arm around her, or come up from behind her and wrap my arms around her and kiss the back of her neck and whisper in her ear. She liked to come up and sit in front of me and lean back against me while we watched the sun set. I just liked holding her close.

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:23 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Nice little story you have going here Stormy. Well worth the wait Very Happy

HugZ, Noni

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:29 pm 
Onyxia

Very Nice story... I look forward to more Smile

O

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:51 am 
rainandblues

LOVE this! you're amazing.

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:55 am 
Stormchaser

head's up

Just wanted to give my readers a heads up that I'm going to have my nose buried in textbooks and review books for the next 3 weeks. I've got a major national certification exam for my job coming up and I'm not sure I'll be able to post anything before I take it.

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:18 am 
PipSqueak

Nice add, thnx Storm and good luck with the studying.

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:39 pm 
sapphoirish

I always check in regularly to check if this story has been updated lol. Has me hooked.

In anticipation Smile

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:46 am 
Stormchaser

ahhhhh

I've become one of those people who annoy me so much by not finishing things in a timely fashion. I thank you for your patience though.

Anyway, life's a bit nuts right now but I promise to try and finish this as soon as I figure out what direction to take these gals.

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:21 am 
sapphoirish

Lol I understand believe me. Not often a story captures my imagination so much, a wonderful read. It's actually been quite nice imagining all sorts about where these two will go.

Thank you for sharing it.

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 am 
aidyl

I just found this story and it held my attention from beginning to the last post. Stormchaser I know a long time has passed but I would love to read how the story ends.

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:58 am 
Stormchaser

Embarassed

I'm almost as bad as Ali .... lol.

It's end of semester crunch time (I'm actually procrastinating writing a study design paper right now) but I'll see if I can come up with something over summer break. If not I've got a few ideas for new stories that might work.

Post Tue May 01, 2012 9:17 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: