BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

For the Love of Laundry (complete)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
twilight

Well tonight is game night so I will try to stay up late after to write. I was up til midnight last night getting out this part. It is at that part where I want to make sure I get it right. I will try to write a longer part tonight but no promises.

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:30 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
twilight

I stop at the drive in to stall. I glance across the street as I pull up. I see her bike there. I push the button and order two extra large blue ocean water slushies. I might as well buy her one, too. We need to talk. I reach for my debit card to pay and see the gift card she gave me. I use it to pay. Once the drinks arrive, I put the car in gear and drive across the street to the laundry mat.

I park the car. Surprising no one Taylor comes out and helps me unload the car with my laundry. We say nothing to each other. The silence is deafening. I start my laundry in the washers. Methodically making sure I follow every step of the routine I love. Finally, with all started I sit down at the table across from where Taylor is waiting. I hand her one of the drinks and notice that she is not doing her own laundry. I ask about it.

“I already did it. I have been here since ten this morning. I did not want to miss you in case you tried to avoid me. Lisa, the attendant, watched me after I sat here for over an hour after I finished. I explained that I was waiting for you. She did not mind then. We need to talk about what happened this week.”

I agree. “Taylor, when I saw you walking on campus with your arm around another girl I got jealous. I am not sure why. It hurt me and I was angry. I know we were taking things slow. I am just not sure of my feelings. I know that I should not feel this jealous so soon in our relationship. But I do.”

“Aimee, I care about you. You jumped to some conclusions this week. I never got to explain what you saw. You never gave me a chance. That hurt. That hurt a lot.”

“I know. I know. I just so scared by what I was feeling that I ran from it. My last partner snuck around my back for over 6 months and saw another woman. I never knew till Janis packed her bags one day while I was at work. I came home to a half empty house and a note. You were the first person that I have let myself be attracted to since her.”

“Despite trying to take it slow, Aimee, I think we are letting our heart begin to love just a little bit. That scares me too. My love life has not been perfect either. I seriously doubt anyone’s is”

“You said that you did not get a chance to explain. Would you like to now?”

“I will explain when you are done with your laundry. At the coffee house we went to before. Tonya will meet us there. It is her story to tell, too.”

“What you are not going to tell me more?”

She gets a evil little grin and says “Not now.” She gives me a little kiss. “Just let me assure you that I care for you a lot. Tonya and I will explain. Let me text her to meet us in an hour?”

“I guess,” I pout. I start changing the laundry form washers to dryers. They seem to take forever. Taylor makes me fold them as normal. “Tonya will not be at the coffee house for another fifteen or twenty minutes.” I still do not know who the girl Taylor was with or why, but I somehow feel better about us.

I fold them all. I finally am allowed to load them up and Taylor follows me to the coffee house on her bike. She takes my hand as she opens the door to my car. We walk into the coffee house hand in hand. She leads me to a booth where a couple of young gals are sitting. Neither of them is the girl I saw her with. I know I only saw her from behind, but the girl I saw had really long brunette hair.

As we approach, the girls wave. Taylor motions for me to slide in and then she sits beside me. “Aimee, I would like to introduce you to Tonya.” A cute girl with an unusual haircut waves at me. One side of her hair is very short and spiky. The other side and the back are brushing the top of her shoulders.

“Aimee and Taylor, I would like you both to meet my ‘girlfriend’, Pat.” Tonya goes on to explain what happened on Wednesday morning. She is fighting back tears, but explains that she was pledging to one of the sororities on campus. Some of the girls in the sorority found out that she was a lesbian. They could not automatically not accept her because she was a legacy. Her mom and her grandmother had both been members of the same sorority. Her mother and father had contributed heavily to the sorority over the past few years to insure her a spot in the house. About this point she starts to shed some tears and Pat wraps her arm around her comforting her. She was in her dorm taking a nap after class. Five girls came in and jumped on her as she was sleeping. One of them took a pair of hair clippers and tried to buzz her hair. They screamed obscenities , and dyke over and over. She was fighting against them and her hair got tangled in the clippers. Finally campus security arrived. Taylor was among them. I was crying too as I realized now what I must have saw. Taylor had comforted Tonya as she led her to city police car. Tonya has pressed charges against the girls involved. There is possible civil action also. I feel so sympathetic for Tonya.

I begin as soon as I can. “Taylor, I am sorry I jumped to conclusions. I deserved to at least to hear your side of the story. And Tonya, I feel so sorry for what you have had to endure.”

Taylor just hugs me close, but through the tears Tonya assures me that she will be okay. She is headed back home tonight with Pat. Her parents are very supportive.

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

Awwww. I am glad that got resolved. You had me worried. More please Wink

Alli

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:09 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
twilight

Getting to that as soon as I read email that I still have not got completely through. I got home at 445, wrote from then til 6. Posted it and then checked Mel's only and then went to chat. After game night I had to let my daughter on for just a bit. Now I finally getting through emails. I will try to write a bit tonight, but no promises. And sweetie of course I resolved it, but every good story needs a conflict.

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:12 am 
twilight

As we get ready to leave the coffee house, Kelsi calls me. She figured I saw Taylor today, and wants to know how things went. I tell her we got it all worked out. That it was a huge misunderstanding. “Great! Then both of you get your buts over here in an hour. T is out getting the grill ready! Steaks, chicken breasts, veggies in foil packs, and I have potato salad, backed beans, and my to-die-for chocolate cake!” I ask her to hold on and ask Taylor if she would like to go to Kelsi and T’s for a bbq. Tonya and Pat ask if they could possibly come too after hearing the menu. I check with Kelsi and everyone is to meet at their house at six. Pat and Tonya are going to load the rest of Tonya’s stuff so that they can leave from the bbq.

Taylor says she is going to drop off her laundry at her house and then come over to get me. Oh, my! I get to ride on her bike tonight. I put away my laundry as soon as I get home. I jump in the shower quickly. Once I am out, I braid my hair and slip into my favorite jeans. I choose a long sleeve t shirt that I have been told looks good on me. I am about to put on make up when Taylor knocks on the door.

I open the door and before I can say a word she sweeps me into an embrace. “What was that for?” I ask. “Well, I am not sure what is between us, but this week I thought I had lost you. I hurt. I think I want to know what my feelings are for you. You are the only woman that I have ever felt this strongly for. And I do not know what that means, but I want to find out.” Then she kisses me completely, passionately, possessively, and a hundred other adverbs about power. “Ready to go?” she asks. I grab my keys walk out the door.

At her bike, she hands me a helmet. I climb on behind her and naturally my arms wrap around her. I lay my head against her back as we take off to T and Kelsi’s. We are there before I know it, but man! A motor vibrating between my legs and leaning on a hot woman… Goodness!!

I slide off and Taylor takes my hand as we walk around towards the patio. Pat and Tonya show up right then so they follow us to the back. I make introductions, and the bois gather around the grill with beers. Kelsi, Tonya and I set out the sides and dinnerware on the patio table. There is a fire in the nearby fire pit. The tiki lanterns are lit to ward off darkness and bugs.

Soon the food is ready, and we all settle around the table eating, visiting, and laughing. Everyone seems relaxed. It is a very pleasant evening. Taylor is never far from me. Often she holds my hand or has her around round me. It all feels so wonderful, comfortable, comforting. I just feel so damned loved! After supper is cleared. Kelsi brings out the cake. I love this creation of hers. She swears she bakes all the calories out of it. Frankly, I do not care. It is too good! Pat and Tonya have to leave to head back home. They will have a late drive as it is. We all encourage them to come visit whenever they want. Our houses will always have a spare place for them.

After they leave, we decide to play a game of scrabble. I have played often with T and Kelsi. Taylor is good though. Before long she has us all beat. She promises to go easy on us next time. Kelsi teases, “So, does that mean you are going to be back over again with our Aimee?” “You can count on it,” Taylor assures her, and me. As the game is put away for the night, we say our goodbyes to T and Kelsi. I once again climb behind Taylor on her bike. She takes a long way home circling the city.

Once we are at my house, she walks me to the door. Under the porch light, she looks into my eyes. “Aimee, I do not mean to pressure you, but I do not want to say goodnight yet.” “I do not want you to go either.” We enter the house, and I fix us each a cup of hot chocolate. I am a bit chilled from the ride. We sit at the dining room table and talk about our lives for a bit. Taylor is the baby of a family of seven children. Her brother lives here, but the rest are scattered across the country. She enjoys her job. Sings karaoke on occasion. She grew up playing board games with her family so that is why she is so good at scrabble. I tell her about my writing and some of the projects I have going. I just had the one sister and she is often busy with her own family. As we talk the time passes and I soon realize it is after midnight. I still do not want this evening to end.

Taylor watches me look at the clock on the wall. “Hun,” she begins. “I do not want to leave. I will sleep on the couch. It was just a very trying week and I just want to be near you.” “That will not be necessary.” I tell her. “I want you to sleep in my bed with me. I do not guarantee that anything will or will not happen, but I want you close too.”

We stand and Taylor kisses me passionately. We head towards the bedroom still kissing as we go. We collapse on the bed intertwining arms and kissing. This feels very right. I am falling in love even if I do not want to. Even if I might get hurt.

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:16 am 
angelsheart

wonderful, but wonderfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
twilight

Thank you! another add will be up soon!

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:37 pm 
Allison

Twi, I love where this story is heading. Great write! But, is it soon yet? Wink

Alli

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:49 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
twilight

I have the next part started and I will be finishing it ... maybe tomorrow!

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:21 am 
twilight

I woke at seven the next morning to the sound of thunder. Rain was pouring down outside. I rolled over and realize that Taylor is not there. I distinctly remember her running her hands through my hair as I fell asleep. I crawl out of bed and pull on a t shirt and boxers. I make my way to the living room and see Taylor in the kitchen pacing. I walk into the kitchen and unintentionally startle her. “Honey, what is wrong,” I ask. “Nothings wrong. I just can’t go anywhere. It is raining. I need to get out of here. I … uhhh… coffee.” “Ok. Deep breathe, relax. We will take my car and go get you some coffee. All will be better in just a little bit.”

After I take a quick shower and get dressed we go to the coffee shop. I get an herbal tea and Taylor gets an extra large coffee, black. She seems to relax a bit as we sit and drink them. As I glance from behind the paper I think I might still notice something wrong. I do not ask though. Taylor asks if she can drive us back to the house. I am more than willing to let her since I hate driving in the rain.

We spend the morning being lazy. I sit with my laptop and write on a new story. Taylor fidgets for the longest time before she asks me if she can turn on the television. She watches the car races which is something I never watch. I don’t care. It gives me time to write. We fall into a comfortable feeling. Each doing our own thing and just being together. Around noon I take a break. I get out all the fixings for sub sandwiches. The rain lets up as we eat. Taylor decides to head home. She promises to call me. We kiss good bye. I miss her before the door closes. A small tear trails down my cheek as I hear her bike roar to life.

I try to do things around the house the rest of the day. I find out that my job for the week is at warehouse. I will be gathering items and shopping them to the customers. Sounds fairly calm, and when I have those jobs I find that I write more. I have time all day to think. And create in my mind the stories I am writing. After a quick supper of soup, I set down and start flipping channels. I watch a bit of some crime show and then I switch it to a home improvement show, but that only reminds me that I want to redo my spare bedroom to make it an office. I switch the channel again settling on an old romantic movie. I love this part where they kiss and her leg raises and all seems wonderful.

I wake up at three am still curled on my couch. I contemplate getting up and moving to the bedroom, but I don’t do it. I just don’t bother. I wake again at six. My phone is ringing. It is Kelsi. “Hello, Hun,” she begins. She really has nothing she wants to say, but just wants to talk before I head to work. I promise that I will come by and visit tonight. That satisfies her and I am soon crawling out of bed and into the shower. I was sort of hoping it was Taylor. I am sure she will call today sometime today.

After a day of mindless work I stop by Kelsi and T’s. They offer me a chef salad for supper which I gladly take. I rarely cook at home since it is just me. It is lonely to eat all by yourself. I still haven’t heard at all from Taylor since she left my house yesterday. Once I am home I spend a few hours writing and then get ready to turn in for the night. I wonder why she did not call. I contemplate dialing her number, but don’t. She said she would call. She will call.

Tuesday passes just as uneventfully as Monday. I am still not going to call. She said she would call. As I drift to sleep, a lone tear makes a path down my cheek.

Wednesday morning as I am having my morning muffin, she calls. “Aimee, sorry I did not call sooner. I have, uhhh, been busy.” Other than that there is no explanation as to why she did not call or text to let me know what was going on.. Maybe I should not think anything of it, but I do not sleep with every woman I date. I thought she would call. I thought that she knew that she was something special to me. She and I plan on going to play putt putt golf tonight. I tell her that I will ready at six. It’s a date.

That evening we have a great time. Giggling and laughing. Taylor cheats at miniature golf and it is cute. Afterwards we grab a sandwich at a coffee house. As I ride behind her I think to myself how wonderful this is. We have such fun when we are together. We talk about anything and everything. Somehow it seems we are right for each other. I am indeed falling in love. It scares me after the relationship I had with Janis. Especially since there was so much deception in that relationship. It bothers me that she did not call till Wednesday morning. It bothers me that at times she seems nervous around me. It makes me wonder what she is thinking during those times… or doing when I am not around. Maybe I am getting a bit obsessive.

Before I know it I am at home. Taylor kisses me goodnight at the door. Was it a bit too polite? Why did she not ask to come in this time? When will she call again?

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:14 am 
Allison

Nice add Twi, but gee isn't it kinda short? Wink Just teasing, but do add more soon please.

Alli

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:21 pm 
twilight

Will do as soon as I can... cause as soon as I finish this one I will let myself start the next one.... and it is really calling for me to write it!

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:47 pm 
twilight

She does call on Thursday. It is just casual conversation. I laugh about my job this week. The company I am working for distributes herbal supplements. All day long I take the order forms, gather what is needed, and then box them up for shipping. They have all sorts of concoctions that are supposed to do miraculous things. The funniest have been the ones for male enhancement. I have had several orders for these that have women’s names as the customer. I wonder if there is some woman crushing up these and sneaking them into the mister’s food. Is she hoping to get her jollies tonight. I giggle. Taylor wishes her job was as exciting. School has settled into routine. All she has for excitement is parking tickets.

Friday she calls before I go to work. She says she has a surprise for me tonight. “Can you be ready for an evening with me by six-thirty?” I will be done at work at two this afternoon, so that should not be a problem. She tells me to wear something nice. We say our good byes and then I hang up.

On the way to work I call Kelsi to get advice on what to wear. She suggests a jade green cocktail dress that I had nearly forgot I had. I know the last time I wore it I had it dry cleaned and then just put it in the back of the closet. Kelsi volunteers to meet me at my house at two-thirty to help me get ready. Is four hours going to be enough to transform me from mousey working girl to stunning little hottie? Well, it is worth a try.

As I pull into my drive that afternoon, Kelsi pulls in behind me. I unlock the door and the challenge is on. She rushes me into the shower and starts digging through my closet for that dress. She has brought with her a bag full of stuff to perform this magic transformation. I am ordered to use my vanilla body wash and hair products. The key is to layer scents for lasting performance. After the shower, I slip into my robe. Kelsi rolls my hair on curlers. She has fixed me a drink, to calm my nerves, and I check my email.

I am not so sure why I am so nervous. We have been out before, and so I know that this will be wonderful. I keep reading my emails and open one from my literary agent. She wants me to come to the city to talk to the publishers and possibly do some signings. I am supposed to try to be there next weekend. She would like it if I could come on Friday. She could arrange a dinner meeting that night. And there is the customary push for more chapters. Maybe I will take the next week off and just write. I email her back quick, but then Kelsi wants to start working on my hair.

She gently blow dries the rollers to speed the drying. When she thinks it is dry she begins to gently releases the rollers. My waist length hair falls in cascades of curls. She softly pins some of the curls on the top of my head and secures it in place with my black barrette. She applies a bronzer to my face and sweeps a shimmer of shadow across my eyes. In just a few minutes my make up and hair is done.

Out of her bag Kelsi pulls out a tiny sack. She tosses it on the bed and turns to leave the bedroom. “Put on what’s in the bag and the dress. Then holler at me.” I open the bag to find only some lace and a pair of nylon stockings. After further examination I discover the garter belt for the stockings and a tiny thong pair of underpants. I do as instructed and notice that I could not have worn a bra with this dress anyway. It is backless and the front is cut nearly to my bellybutton. The only thing that holds it up is the halter strap at the neck. I slip on my strappy black heals. I holler at Kelsi.

She reenters the room and hands me a fresh drink. She helps me find my black handbag. She then leaves to go home. I think it is none too soon. Taylor should be here in fifteen minutes. Where did the time go?

I sit quietly on the couch waiting for the sound of her bike. Wait, bike! I cannot ride a bike in this outfit. But she told me to dress up. So hopefully she thought of that. I hear her knock on the door. I open it to reveal Taylor. Oh, my! She is so handsome in her dark suit. It is not truly black but a very dark charcoal color. Her dress shirt is a gray that shimmers in the evening light till it looks like a soft silver. She is holding a small bouquet in her hands. Behind her in the drive is a black compact car so, I do not have to worry about riding her bike in this dress. We stand there staring at each other for quite some time. I lean forward and kiss her. The kiss deepens. The crushing of flowers between us startles me and we break the embrace.

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:19 am 
Allison

Woohoo go gurlie go! More please Wink

Alli

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:49 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Love those ladies in suits LOL.

Happily wiaiting for the next instalment.

HugZ, Noni

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:27 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: