BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

Tropical Depression
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Allison

Tropical Depression

Tropical Depression

Sara picked up the binoculars resting on her lifeguard’s perch and lifted them to her eyes. For the past three days she had watched the same woman operating a powerful jet ski through the verdant green waters. The woman battled waves that had grown fierce with the approaching storm, throwing caution to the wind, only to spin the craft and ride the cresting waves like a bat out of hell toward the shore, unseen demons chasing her.

Careless, yes, but Sara had no authority to change the woman’s behavior, although her actions had left Sara’s heart racing, certain that the woman was gambling death with each time she headed out toward open water. Now curiously, she sat still, the craft bobbing with the movement of the waves, the hum of the powerful motor barely audible across the ocean breeze.

What was this strange woman doing she wondered, as the binoculars brought the woman into focus.

Ellyon Madu sat atop the craft staring out at the open water that stretched endlessly in front of her. At thirty-eight, her heart was filled with despair. She was the owner of Madu Recording Studios, a successful business and lacked for nothing in the material world. Her private jet had flown her from the rat race to the quiet seclusion of the island, and from one empty house to the next.

Her heart ached for the elusive feeling of love and she yearned for romance in her life. Women had flocked around her, but none for true love, only for what her position and finances could afford them. She was weary of the pseudo love these women offered and her failure to find the romance she longed for sent her fleeing the world of lights, parties and beautiful, empty women. She hoped to escape the depression that threatened to swallow her like a vast whirlpool in the deepest ocean. Ellyon was terrified of her feelings and prayed the ocean would fill the void of emptiness she felt.

Sara was concerned the woman was having a mechanical or physical problem as she sat motionless bent over the handlebars. The beach was empty, the clouds and high surf had left the shoreline to the birds and small crabs skittering across the sand. Sara placed the binoculars back on the shelf and picked up her life saving buoy. Looping it over her shoulder, she jumped from the perch and jogged into the water.

Ellyon lifted her eyes and stared out at the darkening water that called to her, seducing her with a promise of calm beneath its surface. Her mind raced with a whirlwind of thoughts. It would be easy to race for the horizon until the fuel was spent, shed her life vest and plunge into the comfort of the warm waters. Regretfully, she knew there would be no grief shed at her disappearance as her friends and family squabbled over what should rightfully be theirs. How had her life become so empty she thought, as her body fought the urge to grip the throttle to its full power?

Sara struggled against the waves. She could feel the exertion draining the strength from her body and for the first time she worried that maybe she had made a bad decision to swim out beyond the breakers. When she was within fifty yards of the woman she stopped to rest. The woman had lifted her head and was staring out across the open water. Sara opened her mouth to call to the woman and was slapped in the face by a wave, her voice deadened by the water.

The rise and fall of the craft rocked Ellyon gently as she closed her eyes tightly in an effort to escape the lure of the ocean. The crashing of the breakers roared in her ears as she felt her right hand moving toward the throttle. “Please forgive me,” she cried, as her fingertips made contact with the handlebar.

Sara had reached the watercraft and placed her hand on the foot well for support when she heard the woman’s cry. The despair in her voice made it immediately known to Sara that the woman was filled with the dark intention of ending her life. Her eyes took in the woman’s features and she was overcome with the beauty of the woman’s face. What could be so wrong in her life that this beautiful creature would be driven to such desperate measures?

“Is everything okay here ma’am?” she asked.

Ellyon whipped her head around to the source of the sound. “Oh my God, where did you come from?” she asked, startled to her core.

“From the beach ma’am, I have been watching you for three days frolicking on the waves and I thought you may be having engine problems just sitting here,” Sara said.

Ellyon looked into the most amazing green eyes she had ever seen. The tanned face and blonde hair that framed it made the woman look like an angel. The woman, easily ten years her junior still had the fresh innocence about her as she stared up at Ellyon. Had she been sent a guardian angel she wondered?

“No, just sitting here thinking,” Ellyon answered.

“They must have been some pretty deep thoughts,” Sara said.

“Why is that?”

“You have been sitting like this for fifteen minutes or more,” Sara answered, as she busily treaded water to keep her head above water.

“I was just contemplating the meaning of life,” Ellyon said, the sadness evident in her dark eyes.

“That is some deep thinking, but would you mind if I climbed on board, it’s hard treading water out this deep?”

“I’m sorry,” Ellyon said, as she offered her hand to Sara to pull her aboard.

“I am a little water logged. Do you think we can continue this conversation on dry land?” Sara asked eager to get this beautiful woman away from the dangerous waters.

Ellyon found her lips curling into a smile. This woman was incredibly beautiful and she felt relief fill her veins when the woman returned her smile. “Of course, my name is Ellyon.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Sara,” she said still holding onto Ellyon’s hand.

“Climb behind me and hold on and I will take us back to shore.”
Ellyon turned to stare back at the open water for a brief second. Not today, she thought as she felt Sara’s body press in close to hers and her arms wrap comfortably around her waist. Her fingers pulled gently on the throttle as she turned toward the shoreline.

“This is an awesome watercraft,” Sara said. “I have been jealous of your fun for the last three days.”

“Would you like a quick ride across the waves?”

“I would love it,” Sara said.

“Hold on tight then,” Ellyon said, as she opened up the throttle and raced to catch a wave as it sped toward the beach and then turned quickly to ride the cresting wave.

Sara’s arms circled Ellyon tighter as they made wicked cuts across the roaring waves. Adrenalin soared through her body as the craft took flight, ten feet into the air making her heart race with excitement. When they crashed back to earth, Sara could feel the smile on her face and she knew why riding the waves was addicting to some people. The rush of power and adrenalin was an incredible high.

Ellyon worked the craft expertly toward the shore and killed the engine. The surge of the water took them onto shore and grounded the craft in a bed of soft sand. Sara climbed from the craft and reached for Ellyon’s hand.
With a smile, she took her hand and allowed Sara to pull her across the beach and collapse into the sugar white sand. Laughing softly, Sara looked into Ellyon’s eyes. “That was incredible.” She was pleased to see the sadness gone from Ellyon’s eyes, replaced by the sparkle of excitement.

“I love the water,” Ellyon said. “It usually has such a calming effect on me.”

“I understand that completely. It has the power to wash all your worries away if you will only let it,” she said, instantly regretting her choice of words.

Ellyon smiled. “It does at that.” She ran her hands through her wet hair to slick it against her head. “So what brings you to the beach?”

“Minimum wage, with a view to die for,” Sara said, again kicking herself for her bonehead comments. “I am a lifeguard during the summer months.”

“What do you do the rest of the year?”

“I am a starving artist and writer.”

“Are you happy with it?” Ellyon asked.

“I manage to make enough from my photos and paintings to pay the rent. With a little luck I buy groceries and I have a novel about to be published, so yes, I am happy with life.”

“Do you have a studio?”

“A small one just around the bend,” Sara said pointing off to the left.

“We are neighbors then,” Ellyon said. “I live in the house on the point.”

“The house,” Sara said with surprise.

“Yes, I guess, the house,” Ellyon said with a chuckle.

“I have a confession to make then,” Sara said.

“Oh really,” Ellyon said, suddenly intrigued.

“I have been sneaking up onto your deck to take photographs of the sunsets,” Sara admitted.

“Even though it is posted as private property,” Ellyon asked with a grin?

“It has the best view on the island so have me arrested,” Sara said with a pout.

Ellyon could not hold back the laugh that roared through her. “I think I can come up with a better punishment than incarceration,” she said.

“Oh please don’t make me wash all those windows,” Sara teased.

“That is not a bad idea, but I had something different in mind.”

“Do with me what you must,” Sara said, raising her wrists up in an act of feigned submission.

“I would like very much if you brought your portfolio of stolen images and joined me for dinner tonight,” Ellyon said, surprising herself with her boldness. “You can even bring your equipment. I have an idea we will have an amazing sunset tonight,” she added.

Sara looked at her watch. “You have a deal. Give me two hours to shower and dress. Is there anything I can bring?”

“A nice red wine,” Ellyon said.

“I can handle that.”

“I will see you soon then,” Ellyon said, as she stood and offered Sara her hand.

“Thank you,” Sara said, as she stood.

“No, thank you,” Ellyon said, and turned toward the ocean.

Sara watched as Ellyon pushed the craft back into the water and raced off across the shoreline.

Ellyon felt uplifted from meeting Sara and her mood had changed from one of doom to an ember of hope. When she arrived home she placed the Jet Ski on the lift and raced into the house to shower and dress before driving to the store for steaks.

Sara painfully searched through her closet to find an outfit to wear to dinner. She was excited to meet with Ellyon and the prospect of seeing the inside of her favorite house on the island left her drooling with anticipation.

When Sara had received an advance for the book she would be publishing, she took a portion and purchased a bottle of expensive red wine with the intention of drinking the entire bottle the day her book hit the shelves. That would be a special occasion for her, one she hoped she would not spend alone. Sara decided tonight’s dinner with Ellyon would be special and took the bottle from its wooden case and placed it in a shoulder bag with her portfolio. Then she gathered up her camera equipment before starting toward the shower.

Ellyon rushed home to place potatoes in the oven to bake and prepared salads which she put in the refrigerator to chill. Next, she marinated the steaks she had bought then went out to check the grill. The afternoon was quickly fading as she set a small table out on the deck. She lit a hurricane lamp that would give them light after the sun set. Ellyon walked inside to retrieve two wine glasses and when she returned, Sara was walking up the drive. She took a moment to observe the young woman as she approached. Despite the difference in their ages, Ellyon instinctively knew that Sara was wise beyond her years and mature for her age. Most twenty-something’s were obsessed with the material world and the possessions they could amass. Sara was different. She seemed content with life, eager to succeed, but not blind to the importance of happiness. When Sara looked up to see Ellyon watching her she smiled and her green eyes sparkled. Ellyon felt the warmth of her eyes as Sara approached and began to climb the steps to the deck.

“Do you need some help?”

“No, have you already forgotten I am skilled at trespassing on your property?”

“No, not at all, in a strange way, I am glad that you have taken advantage of its beauty in my absence. I have had so little time to spend here lately.”

“Well hopefully that will change soon,” Sara said, as she reached inside her bag and pulled out the bottle of wine. She offered the bottle to Ellyon who turned it in her hands to read the label.

“Ah, you have very nice taste in wine.”

“I have been holding onto that bottle for a special day,” Sara replied.

Ellyon cocked her head as she studied Sara. “Is this a special day for you,” she asked innocently.

“Anytime I don’t get arrested for trespassing is a special day,” Sara teased.

Ellyon let out a soft chuckle. She enjoyed Sara’s sense of humor and they way her eyes sparkled when she smiled reminded her of a bed of emerald gems. “Why don’t you get your equipment set up while I pour us a glass of wine,” she suggested.

Ellyon went inside to open the bottle of wine. This was an excellent vintage and would have set a starving artist back quite a few dollars. She was touched that Sara chose to share the reward with her. When she returned to the deck to pour the wine, Sara was placing her camera on a tripod.

“I think you are right in having a beautiful sunset, the sky is already coloring up well,” Sara said, as she focused her lens.

Ellyon handed Sara a glass of wine and then climbed onto the deck railing to watch her work. Sara pivoted the camera and snapped off several frames of Ellyon and then settled in to begin taking her sunset photographs, shooting several frames every few minutes before making any needed adjustments.

Ellyon had little interest in photography in the past, but as she flipped through Sara’s portfolio she was amazed at the beauty of the photographs. “You do some really excellent work,” she commented to Sara.

“Thanks, I really enjoy photography. It is more natural than painting for me. Sometimes I feel like every stroke of the paintbrush is such a chore and I can make a few quick adjustments to my camera to get the result I am looking for.” She smiled bashfully at Ellyon. “Maybe that just makes me lazy.”

“I hardly doubt you are lazy, you just know what your preferences are and what you enjoy the most. There is no harm in that.”

“What about you. What is it that you love to do?”

“I used to think producing music was my one and only love, but recently it has lost its magic for me,” Ellyon answered.

“I am very sorry to hear that. Especially if you have dedicated your life to it,” she added.

“For almost twenty years now,” she said with a sad note in her voice.
Sara took a calming breath. “Do you have anything else that has captured your interest?”

“At the moment, no, but I have met a very attractive photographer and I hope she may teach me some photography lessons.”

“I bet she would jump at the chance to teach you,” Sara said. “How long are you planning to stay on the island?”

“I have no desire to return to the states anytime soon. I have managers that are quite capable of running the recording studio in my absence, so I am going to relax and have some fun.”

“I bet that time off is well past due for you too.”

“Yes that it is. So, how much longer do you work as a lifeguard?”

“The rest of this week for sure and maybe next week if the resort picks up some reservations, but with a storm brewing, I doubt next week will be beach weather.”

“So you could start my lessons then?”

“Are you serious?”

“Very much so, but we will have to start by going shopping,” Ellyon said. “Will two hundred fifty a day cover your expenses?”

“I would never charge that much, especially for you,” Sara said with a blush.

“Don’t give away your talent young lady. That is a fair price and it would probably cost much more in the states for professional lessons.” Ellyon fixed Sara with her dark eyes and asked, “Are you afraid of heights?”

“No, not that I am aware of, what do you have in mind?”

“I am not exactly sure yet, but you can be guaranteed your feet will be off the ground at some point. If you haven’t figured it out, I am a bit of an adrenalin junky,” she said, with a devilish grin.

“Okay, so maybe I need to invest in some life insurance before we start,” Sara said.

Ellyon laughed heartily. “I would never put you in so much danger that you had to fear for your life.”

“Don’t forget I have been watching you on that Jet Ski for three days, so I know what kind of daredevil you are. You don’t seem to fear anything.”

“Fear, no, but there are things that I strongly dislike.”

“Like what?”

“Dining alone for starters, not having someone to share fun with and coming home to an empty house,” Ellyon said.

“Well, if you think you can tolerate my cooking, you are more than welcome to share meals with me,” Sara offered. Sara opened her mouth to add more, but thought better of saying too much so soon.

“I bet your cooking isn’t as bad as you claim.”

“Just wait, I will cook for you tomorrow night and you will see for yourself.”

“You have a deal. Speaking of cooking, I had better get those steaks started. I can feel a wind coming up and I would like to eat outside before the rain arrives, so how do you like your steak?”

“A juicy medium rare,” Sara said, her mouth watering at the mention of steak.

“Let me get moving then. Are you okay for wine?”

“I am good for now. I only have a few more minutes of good light left and then I will join you.”

“I will see you soon then,” Ellyon said and stepped down from the railing.

Sara watched her walk away to the grill and placed the steaks on the grill. She picked up her camera and focused on Ellyon. Earlier today when her hair was wet, she didn’t realize Ellyon had gray streaks running through her dark hair, but the accent looked very handsome on her. She felt herself smiling as she took several candid photos of her before leaning against the railing to check her images from the day. She was very pleased with several of the sunset shots, the vibrant colors jumping out of the frame and the shots of Ellyon also came out well. Time permitting tomorrow, she would have one of the sunsets enlarged for Ellyon and give it to her when she came to dinner.

The aroma of steaks cooking on the grill reached Sara and she found her feet moving toward the smell. She packed her equipment in the bag and folded the tripod as Ellyon turned the steaks.

“The steaks should be ready in just a minute. Would you go into the kitchen and bring the salads and some dressing from the refrigerator?”

“Sure thing,” Sara said, and walked into the marvelous house. The kitchen was a conglomerate of stainless steel appliances and cookware a chef would kill for. She opened the refrigerator and took out the salads and two bottles of salad dressing, carrying them to the deck.

“Let me take these steaks off and I will get the baked potatoes.”

“I can get them if you would like,” Sara offered.

“That would be fine, just don’t get burned,” she added with a grin.

Sara returned with the steaming baked potatoes just as Ellyon placed the steaks on their plates. “Would you like more wine?”

“You made an excellent choice with the wine. I am enjoying it tremendously,” Ellyon said.

“I am rather proud of my choice too.”

“As you should be,” she said as she held a chair for Sara.

“Thank you,” Sara said as she allowed Ellyon to seat her on the deck.

“I wasn’t sure about the dressing so I brought a couple.”

“The honey mustard is my favorite,” Ellyon said.

“Mine too,” Sara said, as she cut the potato open and filled it with butter and sour cream. Next she sliced a bite of the tender steak and placed it in her mouth. Her taste buds exploded when the juices came in contact with them and Sara moaned her appreciation. “This steak is heavenly.”

Ellyon was watching Sara, waiting for her response to the steak and was pleased by her reaction. “I am glad that you approve.”

“Oh most definitely,” Sara said as she speared a bite of salad. “Okay, so maybe I shouldn’t cook for you,” she said. “There is no way I can match this.”

Ellyon just shook her head and took a bite of her steak. They took their time enjoying the hearty meal and when the night had fallen completely a soft breeze blew across the deck.

“We will get rain tonight,” Ellyon said as she looked toward the sky. “No clouds and a perfect view of the stars, but there is moisture in the air.”

“That would be the best ending to a good day,” Sara said.

Ellyon smiled. “You have a metal roof, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do and when it rains at night I sleep like a rock.”

“There is nothing like the chorus of rain falling on a metal roof,” Ellyon said with a sigh. “I will go with metal when it is time to get a new roof here,” she added.

“Will you show me the house after we get these dishes picked up?” Sara asked.

“I would love to,” she said, as she stood and carried their dishes inside and placed them in the dishwasher as Sara put the condiments and dressing back in the refrigerator.

Sara placed her bag on a table just inside the living area.

“You have already seen the living room and kitchen, so we need to go upstairs.”

Sara followed Ellyon up the flights of spiral stairs until they reached the second floor. The floor plan was wide open, a large room that was an entertainment center with large screen television, surround sound and an awesome stereo system. A regulation sized pool table, dart board and a small bar completed the large room. They passed a small staircase as they walked to two bedrooms were located at the front of the house, sparsely furnished looking like they had never been occupied. They walked back to the staircase and climbed another flight of stairs that ended in the middle of a huge master bedroom. The size of the room took Sara’s breath away every wall was solid glass with two large doors that opened up to a private balcony that overlooked the jetties below the house.

“This is amazing,” Sara breathed as she moved in a circle to take in the room. The huge teakwood bed and heavy furnishings were spaced throughout the room perfectly. To the left was the master bathroom with an oversized sunken garden tub that doubled as a whirlpool. “Incredible,” Sara said, as her fingertips slid across the top of the footboard on the bed. “Did you design all this?”

“Down to the last detail,” Ellyon said with obvious pride.

“You are very talented.”

“I know what I want and this house was perfect for me.”

“This house is perfect, period,” Sara said.

Ellyon was again watching her and Sara saw a hunger in her dark eyes. It would be so easy to let her body be seduced by those eyes she thought as she felt her cheeks grow hot. She was rapidly becoming attracted to Ellyon, which excited her and terrified her at the same time. She barely knew this person and yet she knew that if Ellyon would make a move, she would succumb to her desires without hesitation.

Ellyon seemed to sense the desire in the atmosphere as she struggled to tear her eyes away from Sara. She was morbidly tired of one night stands and empty relationships and was determined to go slow in pursuing Sara. If a relationship developed, it would be one of mutual attraction and trust not just a rampage of raging hormones.

“I think we may have another glass of wine left in your bottle,” Ellyon said as she reached for Sara’s hand to lead her down the stairs. “Would you mind if we drank it out on the beach?”

“Not at all, it is beautiful out there.”

They stopped in the kitchen to fill their glasses before walking out to the deck. Ellyon took Sara’s hand to lead her down the steps to a small path that led to the beach. As they walked, Ellyon glanced up at the stars. The clouds had begun to move in, but the sky was scattered with glittering dots. “Look,” she said, as she pointed off to the right.

Sara looked up just in time to catch the shooting star. “Beautiful.”

“I think you just missed your ride home,” Ellyon said, as she stopped beside Sara.

Sara looked at her curiously. “What does that mean?”

Ellyon looked at her with tears in her eyes. “When you swam out to me today, you interrupted something very important. I had decided to ride into the horizon and end my life when you spoke out and I realized how close I was to ending it all.”

Sara had assumed that was her intention, but remained silent as Ellyon spoke.

“My life had grown so empty and I was filled with complete despair. When I turned to look at you and saw those green eyes of yours, I was suddenly filled with hope.” She reached for Sara’s cheek and stroked it gently. “You are my guardian angel whether you realize it or not. You were sent to me when I needed you most.”

“I have been praying for someone special to come into my life and when I saw you three days ago, I knew then I must meet you.” Ellyon could see the flush on Sara’s cheeks as she spoke. “I fought off the urge for two days fearing you were just another weekend tourist, but today my heart was drawn to you when I saw you sitting so solemnly.”

Ellyon pulled Sara into an embrace. Sara’s body was shivering as Ellyon wrapped her arms around her tightly.

“Are you cold?”

“No, you have such a strange effect on my body,” Sara admitted. “Nobody has made me feel the way you do and we have just met.”

Ellyon pulled her face back and looked into Sara’s eyes. She searched them silently for several seconds and then leaned forward to plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

In the distance, they heard the deep rumble of thunder and the skies opened to spill huge drops of rain surprising the two women. Sara laughed at their situation. “Come with me. We are closer to my house,” she said and grabbed Ellyon’s hand as they made a run for her small home.

Sara pushed the door open and they rushed through breathless as the rain fell with a vengeance. Both women were soaked, but neither seemed to care. Ellyon turned Sara in her arms and kissed her breathless, catching Sara by surprise.

When Ellyon broke the kiss, she smiled at Sara and said, “I will see you tomorrow my guardian angel.”

“You can’t leave now, its pouring down rain out there,” Sara said.

“I know, but I need to have my soul rinsed clean so I can start fresh with you,” she said with a huge smile on her face.

Sara stood frozen. “She had never heard such words and was shocked that a beautiful woman was speaking them to her.

“Until tomorrow,” Ellyon said and leaned down for a quick kiss. Before Sara could find words to speak, Ellyon had rushed out the door and disappeared into the night.

Ellyon took her time walking home. She enjoyed the feeling of the cool rain on her skin and could feel the despair and depression being washed away to be replaced by hope and excitement. Finally, soaked to the bone, she climbed her deck and walked into her home. She would shower and climb into bed.

Tomorrow would be a new day and a fresh beginning of life.

Last edited by Allison on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
angelsheart

Stop seducing us with new stories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

U re such a brilliant artist and you know that, but every work of art needs to be finished or it will not have that beauty, glimmer and shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:46 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
twilight

Awww, Alli, I love this one. It is luring me in with that elusive ocean I have never seen. I am hooked already. But, please, please, please do not forget the other story. See this is why I am finishing laundry before I start posting "Beyond the Lines".

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:48 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

Thanks for the posts Angel and Twi. This was just a short one that was screaming out to be written. Will get back to Sully now and finish that one. Glad you enjoyed!

Alli

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:29 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Aaaaaaah, Alli. That was just gorgeous, sweet and simple. TY.

HugZ, Noni

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:42 pm 
Allison

Thanks Noni. I am impressed I was able to keep it under 5k LOL. Glad you enjoyed!!

Alli

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:47 pm 
Onyxia

Great! Now I'm hooked on this one! lol

Nice start Alli

O

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:57 am 
Allison

LOL O Thanks but this one stays short! At least for now. Who knows about the future. LOL

Alli

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:29 pm 
angelsheart

Razz

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
GreenEyedKiss
Moderators

ALLI!!!!!!!
How dare you collect all the things I love...The ocean, the sunsets, green eyed lifeguards, the waves, beautiful homes on the beach, photography, meat and potatoes, kisses in the rain that leave one breathless...and leave it under 5KB......damn you...damn you woman!

But seriously....I absolutely loved it!!!!!
I can't wait to see what flows from your pen next.
As ever,
Andi

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others remains immortal"

Post Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:13 am 
Allison

LOL Grins at Gek. Glad you enjoyed the story! Thanks for the post.

Alli

Post Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:51 pm 
rainandblues

Girl, tell me you're either published or about to be, because reading your stories always makes me hungry for more! You are so gifted, truly amazing.

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:44 pm 
Allison

Thanks for the compliment Rain. Not published yet, but still have dreams of doing so one day. When it happens you will all hear me screaming. LOL

Alli

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:04 pm 
Lycoris

As always ... very nice. When I need something good to read ... I know that you will not disappoint me.

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:54 am 
Allison

LOL Thanks Lyc. I hope you had great holidays! Miss ya!

Alli

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:07 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: