BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Cinderella
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Filmorelover

I love this story, it's so cute x and no NitWhit not strange...i always wanted to hear one too...i spent hours googling one day to no avail x I'm new to the boards and this is the first time i've commented so sorry if i mess it up somehow....i'm slighty technophobic.. Confused Embarassed

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
kenko

yay!!! Smile
this is a great one! Very Happy

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 pm 
ThatGirlFierce

soo adorable..already im liking this much more than the original

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
NitWhit

I keep staring at my computer screen hoping that more of this story will magically appear, but it isn't working for me. Shocked Nope...still no luck. Please!! Please!! add more...relatively soon Exclamation

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:37 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Flame

Lovely twist on the fairytale. More please, it's rly good.

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 am 
SilverBunny

helloo everyone, thanks for so many responses! And sorry for the wait. I promise to write up some more after this post.

haha nitwit, definitely not strange, I really wanted to hear a fairytale involving two girls too!!

Silver Smile
~~~

We walked hand in hand inside the huge palace and through various corridors making me wonder if I would ever be able to find my way out again. But I felt safe - completely at ease with her at my side. Finally, we turned back to where we had first seen each other inside the palace. The place was deserted now making me think that we must have stayed outside longer then I had predicted. How time flies when she was with me I wondered, smiling to myself.
“This way,” she whispered, tugging at my hand gently and turned to open the door. Before she managed to reach for the door it had swung open. The shock of the door opening left both of us jumping and she quickly took her hand away. I turned to see what was wrong and found not the face of Julia but the face of the Prince.
“Cinderella,” he said gently, holding out his hand then letting his hand drop by his side when I had not responded. I looked desperately, catching only a glimpse of Julia as she left me in this empty corridor. How quickly had Julia left? And why, why did she leave?
“What is wrong?” he said with the same soft tone, as if speaking any louder and I would disappear,
“What happened to Julia?” I asked full of undisguised worry,
“She left when I had come out, was there something you had wanted from her?” he asked. I said nothing. He took me inside and sat me down on the couch where he told me that he was deeply sorry for coming at this time of the hour. He told me he had missed me and that we would get married as soon as possible – perhaps tomorrow if time would allow us.
I sat in silence nodding to him but my mind was not there… and neither was my heart. Suddenly, he took my hand and I focused back on him,
“Have I upset you?” he asked full of worry. I shook my head slowly trying hard not to pull away from him. We said our good nights and I was led to huge chamber, decorated with jewels and gold but I saw nothing.

That night I did not sleep well. I tossed and turned. Thoughts of Julia and the Prince drifted in and out. She said she had fallen in love me but left without a word. And I was getting married. Getting married? Me? I had come from rags and cleaning to a princess? It is indeed every girl’s dream and I thought it was mine too until I had met Julia. Some time after, I finally fell into an exhausted sleep, tears threatening to come out.

A loud noise woke me up and I sat up quickly, for a moment not knowing where I was. I realized the noise had come from someone closing the door. I wondered who it was and quickly scanned the room. It was definitely morning as I could see the sun streaming through the curtains. Then my eyes fell upon a single letter left on my bedside table. I reached out with shaking hands, excitement, fear and worry were mixing together badly making me feel slightly sick.

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:25 am 
Filmorelover

Love it! Very Happy I love the sense of reality it has, makes it better than a fairytale Smile xx

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
ThatGirlFierce

aww so short but indeed sweet Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
NitWhit

The fate of the world depends on you writing more of this...and soon, like within the next hour soon. So, it's kinda vital that you do so. Shocked

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
TaylorSwiftFan

i love this story.

Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:46 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
SilverBunny

Nitwit are you still alive ? Shocked
*poke poke* I hope you still are cos here is the next bit to cinderella! Sorry to keep you all waiting

~~~
My mind was racing as I stared uncomprehensively at the single word written on the cover of the envelope, “Cinderella”. I unfolded it slowly,

“Dearest Cinderella,
I do not know how to start this letter. But I know that I owe you at least the decency of a letter after I had disappeared that night. All that I’ve said … and the little amount of time that we were able to spend together… I regret nothing. Nothing at all Cinderella, for I mean what I had said – I really do love you.

But my love, I cannot give you anything. All these riches, the beautiful clothes that you wore, the comfortable bed you slept in last night. I cannot give you anything if we were to be found as lovers. And all this pain, I cannot put you through all this pain for just for me.

I try to never wish for anything, but if you can, I wish you can grant me this one promise. If people ever asked you of your story, if they ever asked how you were to come by such a beautiful dress and glass slippers. Then tell them of something magical, tell them of something beyond a simple girl like me.

I will be leaving to study abroad in Paris – I have always wanted to visit its romantic city. I do not know when I will come back, if I ever will, so I wish you all the best Cinderella.

Love always,
Julia”

I couldn’t hold the tears any longer and they came freely and it was if all the tears I had held in last night came tumbling out as well.
“Julia…” I whispered, holding on to the single item she left behind for me.
It must have been a few hours that have passed before a gentle knock came at my door,
“Princess Cinderella, are you ready to get up? You have a long day ahead of you,” said a voice from behind the door. I sat up, rubbing at my swollen eyes and folded the envelope carefully and placed it into my pocket. The maids came in, scurrying around as usual. My thoughts were a million miles away. For some reason there was one memory that kept tugging at me. It was that night in the garden …

“you looked so beautiful that night Cinderella, my brother was mesmerized and talked of you non-stop after that night. But he doesn’t know you, he knew nothing of you and I told him nothing. I’m selfish, I know but I couldn’t, I just couldn’t bear the memory of you dancing with him and the idea of you in his arms for the rest of your life.”
I simply said back to her to not be so somber and then I kissed her. I should have told her,
“I should have told her!” I shouted suddenly, causing the maid in front of me to jump. My heart was racing. I had to find Julia. I swallowed and my heart sunk, how long has it been since Julia had written that letter to me? Perhaps she was already gone from the palace. I closed my eyes and shook my head. This was hopeless.

The day crawled by again. I was dressed. I was placed here. I was told to walk there and to say my lines. Then it was night time and then it was the ceremony. My mind had not registered anything. It was times like this that my mind starts wandering and hoping for a Prince to come rescue me – no, replace that with Princess. Yes, my Princess in her beautiful silver armour and white horse that will come galloping up to me. She would hold out her hand and tell me to run away with her and I would not hesitate one bit.

~~
“Cinderella,” said a soft voice from behind me. I looked up at the mirror in front of where I was sitting and saw the Prince. I had not heard him come into the room at all. I averted my eyes with his and instead looked at myself dressed in a luxurious white wedding gown. It was truly beautiful but the sight of me in it was truly horrific. I could see my eyes had sunk and my skin was a sickly pale – achieved not from over make-up but from the lack of sleep. The Prince must have noticed my silence and he cleared his throat,
“Please look at me Cinderella,” I turned slowly and faced him, still sitting. I stared over at him and he turned to close the door behind him. He walked up slowly and purposely,
“Cinderella,” he said and held out his hand, I hesitated for a bit too long and as I reached up to give my hand to him he had already taken back his hand. He knelt down on one knee so that he was at eye level with me. He too, seemed quite hesitant and it was then that I noticed an envelope that he was holding in his other hand. My heart almost dropped out. I recognized it as the letter that Julia had given me. How could I have been so silly? I was too immersed in wallowing in my pitiful state I have landed Julia in so much trouble. The Prince shook his head and handed the letter to me, I took it with shaking hands.
“Cinderella… if I were my sister and I were to hold my hand out to you, would you hesitate?” I looked at the floor and shook my head slowly,
“Then you must leave,” he stated simply, almost with no emotion. I looked up at him,
“What do you mean?” I asked confused,
“Cinderella, when I first saw you, I could see that life has never been that friendly to you. You have never had the chance to choose your ending. I want you to be happy Cinderella. I don’t want your story to end with ‘happily ever after’, if you aren’t truly ‘happy’.” A single tear dripped from his eyes and he stood up,
“Hurry, you must catch Julia before she leaves,” he said persistently,
“But what about this?” I said tugging at the dress and then pointing outside at the ceremony that was waiting for me to arrive. The Prince puffed his chest up a little and mocked an announcement,
“Ladies and gentleman, I am sorry but Princess Cinderella has fallen terribly ill. The wedding tonight has been called off until further notice.” I couldn’t help but smile, “I am the Prince after all,” he said smiling back at me, “I will, however, have to find someone else like you and keep your story, if you don’t mind - having someone walk out on the Prince is not a very admirable thing.” I nodded in agreement and stood up quickly. He bowed at me and opened the door to my escape.
[/i]

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:25 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Smile Oh, wow, good for the Prince. I do like the way this is unfolding.

HugZ, MG

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:00 am 
NitWhit

Yep Yep Yep...this new addition revived me. Smile and Aww...what a noble thing to do. I didn't think I was going to like his reaction. Can't wait for more!

Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:29 am 
Filmorelover

awww, that was cute and very noble of him x more please Very Happy Very Happy xx

Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:17 pm 
SilverBunny

hi everyone!
i know it's been quite a while since i've posted. I wasn't planning to post something today lol but my fingers were itching so i had to write up something.

i just realised i forgot which "part" i'm up to xD oh well
Enjoy girlz
Silver

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:53 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: