BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Cinderella
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SilverBunny

I could barely contain myself as I half ran and half walked in front of the maid who was guiding me. I wanted to shout to her, “hurry hurry!” but only bit my lips instead. Finally, we were there, in front of an unknown room, which I was told was Julia’s. The guard standing outside knocked gently on her door and announced she has a visitor.
I stepped side to side in my wedding gown nervously – I believe I wouldn’t even be this nervous if I was walking down the aisle tonight. Then the door opened. I almost jumped in but the sight of Julia’s scowl stopped me.
“Come in,” she said softly, unfeelingly, and nodded at the guard who shut the door behind us. She gestured for me to sit and I sat. She asked me if I wanted some tea and I said no so she sat down seemingly reluctant and opposite me.
“Julia, I – “ I started but she stopped me with a shake of the head.
“Why are you here?” she demanded and looked me up and down. I looked back at her. She was dressed in, what I would call smart casual, obviously ready to leave.
“Why are you here?” she demanded again, almost on the verge of anger now. I sat stunned. Why was she angry? Did she not want to see me?
“I came back to see you Julia – “ I started again and again she stopped me. This time she closed her eyes and turned away from me. Was there pain in her eyes that she was trying to hide? Remorse? Or was it anger? I couldn’t tell.
“Cinderella…” she said slowly, taking time to choose her words, “I am not in love with you…” I swallowed, willing myself not to believe that she had just said, what she had just said. Her face was still turned away so that I couldn’t read her,
“What we said that night, I was foolish, I made it all up to win you over my brother,” Was she serious? I started feeling angry at being the fool but still I said nothing, watching her carefully.
“Please leave,” she said,
“But what you said in the letter,” I said, trying to convince myself this wasn’t true,
“I said I am going and might never see you,” Julia turned and almost spat the words out at me, her eyes telling me nothing. I stood up, my knees trembling underneath me and I grabbed onto the couch for support. I turned and looked at Julia once more but she had once again turned her face from me. So I walked and I left just as she had asked me to.

~~~

Julia watched as Cinderella left. Each step that Cinderella took was taking her further away from Julia. If she could just say something, tell her that it wasn’t true, that this wasn’t a choice she could make. When the door closed, Julia stood up quickly and walked to the door. She placed her hand on the door as if she could feel the presence of Cinderella as she walked away. Then she cried, just as she had last night when her brother had left.
“What is it that you expect to achieve from having Cinderella?” he asked her on the verge of snarling. Julia was too shocked to reply. He seemed to calm down a bit and smiled maliciously,
“Do you think that she would like to marry a princess, sister? What can you do for her? What would the world say about you two? What can you provide her, hm? And what would father say about this if I were to tell him?”
“You will do no such thing,” Julia had half-shouted at him standing up from her seat,
“Tut, tut, tut,” tutted the prince, smiling again, “and what would you do to stop me?” he said and leaned back in his chair his arms behind his head,
“Can’t you see? That girl is in love with me. Did she ever say that she loved you?” Julia swallowed hard, no … he was right, Cinderella never said such words to her.
“She never did, did she?” Prince said smiling cockily, “but don’t you worry, I take care of my women. I am a Prince after all, and I get what I want.” Julia knew it was true, even as a child he was always the one that was acknowledged first though she was the older one. She said nothing.
“So I told father, for your sake of course,” he winked and continued, “that you were leaving for Paris. Isn’t that nice of me sister? You try to steal my woman and I send you to the most romantic place to spend your time alone.” He chuckled to himself. He leaned forward,
“Just remember, it won’t be a happy ending for you or your sweetie Cinderella, when she comes running to you and you have your arms wide open. So dismiss her.” He said firmly, stood and left.

~~~

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:53 am 
Mara

You keep giving this story unexpected twist and turns, I wonder what happens next.... Rolling Eyes

Good work! Very Happy

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:56 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Grrrrrrrrr................I take back any nice things I said about the Prince! Sad

HugZ, Noni

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 am 
ThatGirlFierce

Shocked totally fantastic i will continue to stalk the boards till the next post Laughing

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:03 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
NitWhit

Ahh..what a jerk! I think I would poison him if I was his sister. lol

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:29 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
SilverBunny

hahah yes that would be an idea nitwit! I'll suggest it to her Smile

just telling everyone that i might not post for about another week or so.
but don't worry I'll leave you some cookies on the table to entertain you haha =D

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 am 
ocean divide

amazing story! I love it! Very Happy

Emmy Rossum

Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:50 am 
TaylorSwiftFan

great add Smile cant wait for more x

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:46 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
NitWhit

More? maybe? soon?

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
TaylorSwiftFan

Smile more soon? x

Post Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
glowinkx3

I loveee this story. This fairy tale is definitely better with two girls Smile are you going to post more soon?? im addicted.....

Post Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 am 
Miranda

I love the story! I have also always wanted to read a fair tale with two girls in it. I really despise the prince though what a douche. You'd think hed want his sister to be happy instead of wallowing in heartache. You should definitley continue! I will be looking forward to reading more from you

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:54 pm 
TaylorSwiftFan

love this story are you going to post more soon? x

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:37 pm 
PipSqueak

Finally dug it out!! Someone was asking about lesbian fairytales a while back. Have you read Broken Wings by L.J. Baker? I got it on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Broken-Wings-L-J-Baker/dp/1933110554/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262114912&sr=1-2

It's a modern lesbian fairy story and very surreal. Not a literary masterpiece but it made me chuckle. Smile

"At the heart of this story is Rye Woods and her sister Holly. Both of who are faries. While attending an awards show at Holly's school Rye meets Flora White a drop dead gourgous dyrad, artist and a judge. While there is an attraction Rye knows Flora is way out of her leauge. Flora lead this fantastic life and Rye is struggling to hold three different jobs. And she also lives in constant fear of being found by the law, which begs the question why is she hiding and what from. Against her wildist dreams Rye and Flora begin and affair, even though Rye knows she risking everything to be with her."

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 pm 
angelsheart

Dear Lady,

I join the cry of all of these women for the continuance of your story!

Will U please ever grant us that small wish? Pleaseeeeeeeeee? Smile

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: