BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

Breathing

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
writingcurl

Breathing

Hi
I'm new to this forum and English is not my native language. But it took me a while to get here and now I sure do want to participate.
What I wrote is not exactly a story and I dind't know where to post it, so I hope it fits in here.

Well all I can say is: enjoy and comments are very welcome.

I stood there, eyes closed, arms tangling at my side, all I tried to do was control my breathing. Then I felt it. Fingertips on my hips. Hands slowly finding their way to my lower back. My skin was tingling under the touch. Her touch.
I took a deep breath but didn’t dare to move. The hands lingered for a moment, when I realized I had to exhale. As I did my stomach touched hers, she had stepped closer. Her hands moving slowly upwards until they were resting on my shoulder blades. The fabric of my shirt felt cold on my skin, but where her hands touched me it was burning with excitement and desire. She knew.
Never had anyone’s touch felt like this.
Ann leaned forward, now not only was her stomach touching mine, I could feel her breast on me. Her head rested against my chest and I could smell the lovely scent of her hair.
I don’t know how long we stood there like this until I noticed the fabric under my fingertips. My own hands had found their way to her lower back, which they were slowly stroking. There was no though of “did I do it the right way”, “what should I do an all”, “does she like it”.
It just felt right. My hands had to be there and they knew perfectly well on their own.
I lowered my head and let I rest on her hair. I felt her head move and I just opened my eyes, pulled my head back up, thinking: I did it wrong in the end. Why do I always have to ruin it?
But then I looked at her. She had lifted her head up and had her beautiful brown eyes on mine. She smiled. I let out the breath I was holding and closed my eyes in relieve. That was when I felt her lips on mine. They just touched my lips lightly but every nerve in my body was on fire.
She pulled back smiled at me and put her head back on my chest. Right where it belonged.
And I stood there this great girl in my arms, taking the first breath of my new life.

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:29 pm 
Allison

A perfect story for your first post. Welcome to the boards of Mel's. I hope you will continue to write and share with us!!

Alli

Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:55 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: