BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

It Would Most definitely Be Easier
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
IheartHer

It Would Most definitely Be Easier

There I was: being "intimate" with some girl, I think her name was Tracy. Tracy? Sara? Close enough. All I know is that it definitely wasn't Jessica, which is what I sort of called her. Not good. She didn't take too kindly to it. I wonder why?

So, then, there I was: alone. I was getting tired of being alone.

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:02 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Hey, that's just a teaser! Where is the rest of this story?

hugZ, MG

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:51 am 
IheartHer

I didn't really know where I was after that whole fiasco. I called my best friend, Shanon, so she could pick me up. Man, with the so-called "directions" I gave her, it was a miracle she found me.

"Thanks, for coming to get me," I said climbing into the car, "you will not believe the night I've had. How's the boyfriend? I hope he isn't too mad about this?" I was trying to not piss her off anymore than I already have.

"Gregg? Yeah, no, he sure is all right with you calling at the ass-crack of dawn to get a ride because you went out drinking on a Wednesday night and don't know where you are."

I guess it wasn't working; she was pretty darn mad. It made the ride home just a tad uncomfortable.

"Sorry, but what else can you expect from a broken-hearted Jenny? You've known me longer than anyone else. You know me better than anyone else. You, of all people, should know how I behave when my heart gets broken."

She pulled up to my apartment building. Aw, home sweet home. I was an elevator ride away from my nice, warm, clean bed.

"Do you want me to come up with you, Jen?" She asked, I could sense a hint of guilt in her voice. Good.

"Please, Shanon? I'll tell you a funny story on the way up."

"Gosh, Jen," she said laughing, "when are you going to learn? How could you sleep with someone and not know her name?" She leaned against the wall waiting for me to open the door.

I missed moments like this. Just me and her. I guess she finally noticed that I was a bit too intoxicated to handle opening a door so she opened it herself. "That's how it's done, babe."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Why does it matter if I know their names? Do you think I knew your name when we first hooked up? 'Cause I didn't."

I grabbed my ice cream and a spoon and plopped down on my couch. Shanon followed suit.

"I didn't know. Well, I guess I figured you didn't know my name but I didn't much care. You were hot and I wanted you."

" 'were hot'? I'm not anymore? Did I lose my hotness over time? Is that why you left?"

I was half joking and half drunk. It had been just about three years since we ended whatever it was we had, but I still didn't understand why we did.

"You know what I mean. We were young. We were drunk, who knows? We've been over this before, Jenny. What we had was amazing but it would've never worked out."

"Says who? You were the love of my life. You were my life. We made promises to each other." I snapped. "You know what? I really do appreciate you getting me home but I have to work tomorrow. Can we do this tomorrow?"

"Sure. Bye. I love you." As soon as she left I tossed my ice cream in the sink and went to bed. My cold and empty bed.

Last edited by IheartHer on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:59 am; edited 4 times in total

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:01 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

LOL that was quick, thanks. This is going well hon, keep it coming.

HugZ, MG

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:17 am 
april22

I'm liking the story Smile.

Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:19 am 
ThatGirlFierce

also liking this story .. hope to see some more posts soon Exclamation

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:04 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
IheartHer

I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to post again.

Thanks you guys. I'm glad you all are liking it.

Post Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:53 am 
IheartHer

The club was packed. Too packed, maybe, but Jennifer and her friends didn’t care. They had passed all their finals and they were ready to celebrate.

It was a typical night out at a club: there was a fight here or there; a couple of people passed out in the bathroom; and loads of random people rubbing up on other random people.

Typical. At least until Jennifer saw 'her'. She had never seen anyone like 'her'.

“Nicole, I’m in love! Look, look! Over there. The blonde at the bar.” Jennifer excitedly shared her new discovery with her friend. “Isn’t 'she' something?” Jennifer kept her eyes on 'her'. “I’m going to talk to 'her'” She declared.

“All right. Be careful. 'She' looks feisty.” Nicole said half-caring.

Jennifer made her way through the loud, obnoxious crowd, dodging tons and tons of touchy-feely people. She finally made it to the bar where 'she' was flirting with someone else. Jennifer nonchalantly walked up to 'her'.

“Hi, can I buy you a drink?” Jennifer asked over the blaring house music.

“Hey, I’m talking to 'her'. Could you maybe, I don’t know, leave?” The guy who was so desperately trying to get into 'her' pants was a bit annoyed that Jennifer had interrupted.

“Look, it’s obvious that 'she' is not enjoying talking to you. 'She' most definitely would rather engage in a conversation with me than you.” Jennifer wasn’t deterred; she wasn’t going to let some jerk get in the way of true love.

“'She' isn’t a dyke!”, the guy rudely declared, “ So, buzz off, girly!” He inched closer to Jennifer, as if he were willing to fight.

Boy, did Jennifer want to kick this guy in the shin. But, Jennifer was no moron. She was barely 5’6” and 120 pounds. This man was huge: easily 6’ something and 200 pounds. There was no way Jennifer could’ve survived a “brawl” with this man.

But, then 'she' spoke.

“Actually, I’m kinda’ liking this girl right now…” 'She' spoke! 'She' leaned over and whispered in Jennifer’s ear, “This place is obviously filled with jerks. How about we head back to my place? I live right around the corner.”

'She' stood straight and look into Jennifer’s eye, waiting for a reply.

Jennifer grinned. “ Wow, forward. Very. I'm not really into the whole 'forward' thing. But, I did almost fight a beast of a man for you. I should get rewarded, don’t ya’ think?”

“Definitely. Let’s go.” 'She' grabbed Jennifer’s hand and led her out of the club.

Last edited by IheartHer on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:08 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Hey...........cool, you are back. Great to read some more, Keep in coming.

HugZ< MG

Post Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:16 am 
IheartHer

'She' opened the door and flung 'her' keys on the coffee table.

“Welcome. Mi casa es su casa. Make yourself at home.” 'She' said, just standing there, in the middle of 'her' home, not knowing what to do about the strange girl 'she' just brought home.

“Well, why, thank you. I believe I will make myself at home.” With that being said, Jennifer grabbed 'her' hand to bring her closer.

The two stood centimeters apart.

“You’re amazing. Do you know that? Amazing.” Jennifer said in whisper. 'She' let go of Jennifer’s hand to cup her face. They kissed. At first, timidly, but then their passion ignited. They were on fire until, 'she' pulled away.

“Wait, wait, wait. Hold on.”

“What’s wrong? What happened?” Jennifer was confused. They were getting all hot and bothered and then this.

“I don’t even know your name. I don’t know your name and your tongue is halfway down my throat. Your magical, wonderful tongue...”

“My name. 'You' want my name.” Jennifer smiled as she took a few steps back. She looked down and took in a deep breath. When she finished she stepped toward 'her'.

“Hello, I’m Jennifer. Pleasure to meet you.” Jennifer held out her hand and tried to contain all of her excitement.

“Jennifer, the pleasure is all mine.” 'She' shook her hand but instead of letting go, 'she' pulled Jennifer in.

Jennifer wrapped her arms around 'her' waist and looked into 'her' eyes.

“Well, not yet at least.”

Last edited by IheartHer on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:22 am 
Filmorelover

Ooh! just stumbled across this, looking for the cure to monday syndrome and i love it! can't wait to hear more from you, this is intriguing Smile xxx

Post Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
IheartHer

I'm glad you like it so, Filmorelover. I hope you like the rest of the story.

Thanks for reading.

Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:04 pm 
IheartHer

It has been a few days since the whole thing with that girl happened. Thankfully I haven’t been in a situation for it to happen again. I’ve been totally swamped with work.

Today, Shannon and her boyfriend Gregg are coming over for dinner and a movie. Great. I’m so excited. Now, don’t get me wrong: I love Shannon, I really do, and I love spending time with her. It’s Gregg. I can’t stand him. I would rather peel my skin off layer by layer than be around him. I don’t know what Shannon sees in him. He’s such a dud. But, whatever, if Shannon likes- loves him, supposedly, all I can do is put up with his nonsense.

Technically, it’s beer and a movie. There’s no way I’m cooking. Once in 26 years is enough. More than enough. Shoot, I have to buy beer. I have to leave the apartment. I have to get dressed. I have to groom. The things I do for Shannon.

I get to the store looking like a hot mess. A flaming hot mess. Oh, well. It’s not like I’m going to see any of these people ever again. Screw ‘em. Some of them even look as bad as I do.

Gosh, how long has it been since I’ve been here? The store looks nothing like I remember it. Somehow I find the beer aisle. It took me long enough.

I can’t decide whether I should buy domestic or imported. I like imports but Shannon like domestic and I don’t really care about what Gregg likes. I’m going to buy domestic; it’s cheaper. I suddenly hear someone greet me. I turn and I recognize her.

It’s Jessica, the love of my life. I’m totally nuts about Jessica. Completely head over heals for her. And it completely sucks! You see, there’s one teeny-tiny problem: she is soooo straight. At least, I think she is. She says she is but, I don’t know, man. I’ve only known her for a couple months but in these few months I’ve gotten some signals that would suggest she isn’t so straight. She was definitely a tease.

“Hey, Jessica. How are you?” I ask trying to hide my nervousness.

“Fine, I’m great. You?” She gives me a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug. She touched me! No, wait, even better: she HUGGED me! I might be just a tad too old to be acting like this...

Oh my gosh, I can’t believe she’s seeing me like this. I look like a twelve year old hobo. Totally sucks.

“I’m just dandy. You know, buying some beer for a get together. No biggie.” I don’t know what I’m saying, I don’t know what to say. Apparently, she doesn’t know either. We just stood there in silence looking at each other, nodding and smiling. Just a smidge awkward.

“Yeah, so, my best friend and her boyfriend are coming to my place to hang out in a while. We’re watching movies and drinking beer. If, you know, you have nothing better to do, maybe, you could come for a minute or two- I mean, if you want, you can come longer than a minute or two- you can come for as long as you want. I mean, yeah, you should come.” I can’t believe I said that.

Smooth. She's laughing. no harm done, I guess.

“Sounds very tempting. Sure, I’d love to go. Even if it is just for a little.” She reached over and gently squeezed my hand as she said bye.

Oh, my gosh. She's coming to my house. MY house.

I have to tell Shannon. Like, now.

Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:11 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Smiling......don't you hate it when you go out looking like hell and bump into the last person on earth you want to see you like that LOL. Nice add, will be waiting for more.

HugZ, MG

Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 pm 
Filmorelover

Ahaha! That is, possibly, the worst thing...lol can't wait for more xxx

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: