BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

It Would Most definitely Be Easier
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
IheartHer

Yeah, looking like crud and running into "your" girl, sucks. Big time. Thanks for reading, you guys. I hope you guys like the story. I'll try to add a couple more sections within the next few days.

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:38 pm 
IheartHer

It was the morning after Jennifer met the love of her life. Too bad she didn't remember doing so when she woke up in a stranger's bed. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, she wasn't surprised. Trying not to wake up the woman next to her, Jennifer quietly rolled out of bed. She wasn't looking forward to the awkward "morning after" introduction that usually entails; she tried her best to leave without waking the stranger up. Didn't really work out too well.

"Jennifer?"

She stopped dead in her tracks, hung her head in shame and meekly responded, "Yes?"

"Where are you going? Come back to bed, silly. It's not even eight yet."

Jennifer turned around to face her.

As soon as Jennifer looked into her eyes, she fell in love all over again. She walked over to the side of the bed and knelt down.

"Good morning, sweetie. All right, I'll stay, but I have to ask you just one thing: your name. What's your name?'

"Shannon, Shannon Carson."

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 pm 
Filmorelover

oooh Smile love the new entry, i love how you've set this out Smile can't wait for more xx

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:39 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
IheartHer

Thanks, Filmorelover. Smile I hope you like the new addition.

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:03 am 
IheartHer

I’m freaking out. I shouldn’t be freaking out. This isn’t the first time a woman has come to my house. Loads of women, tons of women have been in my house. Maybe not loads… No, well, yeah, it’s been loads of women. But this isn’t just any woman. I mean, this is Jessica. Who may or may not be gay. Who may or may not be into me. Who, unknowingly, has made me fall in love with her and has broken my heart.

This sucks. Yeah, I definitely have to call Shannon.

Pick up, pick up, pick up! I hate it when she doesn’t answer her phone. She’s probably too busy talking to Gregg about termites and property values to answer the phone. Ew, what if they’re doing ‘it’? Nasty thought, nasty thought!!

“Hello?” Yes! She picked up! Yes! She isn't sexing Gregg up.

“Shannon, oh my gosh! Where are you? Are you at work? At home? What are you doing?”

“Wait, are you driving? I’m not talking to you if you are. You know I don’t like it when you drive and talk on your cell. It’s not safe. You could hurt yourself.”

“No, mom. I’m not driving. I’m home and I think I‘m going to have a panic attack! Dude, I’m freaking the fuck out! And, I can’t breathe and I can’t find my inhaler. Do you know where it is??” I should really calm down. “ I’ve looked everywhere for it and I can’t find it.”

“Top middle drawer, in the kitchen, facing the balcony. It should be underneath a mountain of take-out menus. Honey, why are you bugging out? Relax.” Good ol’ reliable Shannon.

“She’s coming over today and I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to say. I don’t know how to act. I don’t know what to wear. And, and, what if my eye starts doing that weird twitchy thing in front of her? I can’t wear my eye-patch in front of her, it’s embarrassing. I can’t let her see that.” I should really calm down. I don’t know when I last refilled my inhaler.

“Hahaha!! You are such a dork! Who would’ve thought that someone as amazing and articulate, and not to mention as hot as you, would turn into such a blubbering idiot over a girl?” Shannon squealed out.

“Gosh, I know. I haven’t been this nervous since you-- I haven’t been this nervous in a really, really long time.” Whew, I almost walked into that one. Close call.

“Okay, okay, hold on, I’m here. My hands are full, could you open the door? Please?”

“Okay, I’ll be right there.” I hang up and walk to the door. What could she be carrying that she can’t use her key? Gregg? Ha, I crack myself up.

I open the door, grab her bags and give her a kiss on the cheek.

“Where’s Gregg?” I really hope he’s not coming. He’s definitely going to mess it up for me and Jessica. “Why the bags? You’re only going to be here a couple hours.”

“We broke up.” She says as she opens the fridge and pulls out the ice cream.

Yay!! Finally. Oh, that explains the bags. I throw her bags in the guest room and sit on the couch next to her.

“I’m sorry.” Not really. But I have to make it seem convincing so I put my arm around her shoulder and bring her closer to me.

“No, you’re not.” She says with a smirk. “ You hate -hated- Gregg.”

“You’re right: I’m not and I do. He was such a douche. You can do SOOO much better than him. I know it’s so cliché but, there are plenty of guys, and girls, preferably girls, out there who would kill for you.”

It’s the truth. She’s worth it.

She feeds me a spoonful of ice-cream. Man, does this bring back memories.

“So, can I stay here for awhile?”

“Yeah, of course, duh. Mi casa es su casa.”

“I love you, Jen.” She leans over and kisses me on the lips softly. Not in a sexual way but the way close friends with a past do.

“ I love you, too. Not in a ‘I want to sex you up way’, though. I love you in a ‘You’re my best friend and if you ever need my kidney, I’ll gladly give it to you way.’”

“Yeah, yeah, sure. So, when’s this girl getting here?”

“I don’t know. She just said she would drop by. She actually might not even come. ”

Man, I almost forgot.

“What’s so special about her? I’ve never seen you so worked up over anyone before. In the six years I‘ve know you, no one has ever had this effect on you.” Shannon says in a skeptical tone as she feeds me some more ice-cream.

She was right: there hasn’t been anymore since she and I were together.

“Wow, I can’t believe you don’t remember. You have to remember just a little.”

“Remember? What don’t I remember?”

“Our first date. And, pretty much, every other date for the first two months.”

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:13 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Icecream and inhalers, sounds like a great way to calm down LOL.

HugZ, MG

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:30 am 
naturelover

this story is so cute. I like the chemistry between them.

Post Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 am 
Xora

Do i spy a love triangle ? Surprised
More <3
From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

Post Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:51 am 
TaylorSwiftFan

more more more more more!!!!!!!!

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
IheartHer

“Okay, Shannon. Shannon Carson, tell me more. Tell me everything. Where you were born, where did you grow up, what was your high school superlative, do you have any siblings, do you work, do you live alone, are you involved? Actually, start with that last one, it’s really the most important at this point. I need to know if I need to scurry off or if I can kiss you all I want.” As Jennifer finished her request, she leaned in to gently kiss Shannon.

“Wow, someone’s cocky. Did I say or somehow imply that I wanted you to kiss me?” said Shannon as she pulled away with a grin.

Jennifer momentarily had a puzzled look on her face then she realized what a tease this Shannon might be. She slowly moved in closer to Shannon and whispered in her ear

“I assumed you did want me to kiss you when you came in my mouth last night. But I could be wrong, there’s always a first.”

Shannon couldn’t help but blush. She couldn’t help but to think back to what she and Jennifer did last night. She had never experienced a night of passion like that. It was effortless. It felt right. She belonged.

“Touchè, my friend.” Shannon said in defeat and then continued as she let Jennifer nibble on her neck “Well, to answer your questions: no, I’m not involved with anyone so you can keep doing what you are doing”

Shannon let out a soft moan.

“I was born in Germany, my dad was stationed over there but I grew up in upstate New York.” Shannon found it incredibly difficult to concentrate with Jennifer doing that to her. “Umm, I was voted ‘Most Likely to Succeed’ , I don’t have any brothers or sisters but I have one cousin. What else did you ask me?”

Jennifer ignored the question for a little bit before pulling away and trying to remember. “Hmmm, oh, do you work? Do you have roommates?”

“I do work sometimes but I don’t really have to. My dad patented some radar detection so I have a fairly nice safety-net. Anything else you’d like to know?”

“Just one thing: what are you doing tonight?”

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:15 am 
IheartHer

Shannon and I were on the couch watching the History Channel and talking. Well, I was watching the conspiracies theories concerning the Kennedy assassination while Shannon kept rambling on about the break-up with Gregg. I don’t feel bad about not paying that much attention to her because I know her well enough to know why they broke up: she deserves the best and Gregg’s not it. I just don’t know why it took Shannon so long for her to figure that out.

“Jen, I don’t know. It just felt forced. It didn’t feel like we belonged. It didn’t feel like us.” Shannon said softly.

I couldn’t believe what she said. It had been three years since she ended us and now she says this? Why?

“ ‘It didn’t feel like us’? What’s that suppose to mean? You, no one else, ended what we had. So, what did ‘us’ feel like? Enlighten me, Shannon.” I felt bad for sounding so harsh but I didn’t understand three years ago and I surely don’t understand now.

“Jennifer, I-” Shannon started but was interrupted by the knocking on the door.

“Who could be interrupting now?” I got up and walked toward the door. As soon as I turned the knob, it hit me: Jessica. Talk about bad timing.

“Who is it?” asked Shannon as she looked back.

I ignored her question and opened the door. I wasn’t as nervous as I thought I’d be.

“Jessica! You came! And with booze!” I exclaimed as I moved in closer to grab the beer but she must’ve thought I was trying to hug her. I think it was the most awkward hug I’ve ever had.

“Yeah, I was afraid of being a third or fourth wheel to you guys but I figured if I brought some drinks, you‘d have to repay me for them somehow...” Jessica announced as she entered the apartment. “You have a beautiful home, Jennifer. I wasn’t expecting this.” Jessica said in awe.

I guess I should’ve been a bit offended but I didn’t really care. I was still thinking about what Shannon said. I couldn’t believe it. I have to not let this get to me in front of Jessica.

“What? What are you trying to say? Did you think I’d be living in a box?” as I faked being extremely insulted.

“Wait, no, I didn’t mean it like that. I’m sorry for that. I guess I meant that I wasn’t expecting a place like this considering our generous earnings, you know.” Jessica tried to explain.

“Oh, ha-ha. I get that quite a lot actually. I bartend a couple nights out of the week. Great way to meet girls And, these girls tend to tip more the more I flirt.” I was half kidding but these girls got mighty generous sometimes. I thought I’d throw that in there to not seem so desperate.

We were still standing by the door when I saw Shannon get up to meet Jessica. She stood up from the couch, turned around to face us and there it was: the look. Jessica and Shannon locked eyes. That was it. I was done.

“Hey!” Shannon lit up. She lit up as if nothing had happened. “I’m Shannon. I’m Jen’s best friend and roommate as of today.”

“Shannon, it’s a pleasure. I’m Jessica.” They shook hands. I’ve never seen Shannon like this. Not even when she and I were together. I need a drink.

I left them shaking hands as I grabbed a beer and sat down to learn more about the grassy knolls.

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:05 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Well, its taken a while but loooks like it just might be worth it. Since Gigi has finished her story finally I am going to move into the lounge outside YOUR door and wait for more of this intrigue.

HugZ, MG

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:32 am 
lonely_blue_eyes

Really want to hear more!

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
IheartHer

Sorry! I had no idea it'd take me so long to finish this story. BUT, I'll try my hardest to make sure I finish soon. I won't make you guys wait any longer than you already have. I feel like certain other writers whom shall not be named... Oops.

I'll make it up to you guys. Promise!

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 pm 
aidyl

You have my full attention with your story Smile You had my full attention AGES and AGES ago too Very Happy Hope you have the time to finish it soon before AGES and AGES pass Cool

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:29 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: