BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

Insensibility

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
da

Insensibility

Part I

"Baby, please stop." I keep pushing her hungry lips away, constantly looking left and right. Not comfortable if people are looking at us. If I have not a care in this world, I would take all her kisses passionately and twice as hungry. "But baby, I want you. Let me kiss your neck." Her hand gathered my long hair to expose my delicate neck. I whispered a moan when she grazed her mouth softly at the base of my neck, upwards towards my ear.

This girl was killing me, but I had to be the responsible one. "Baby please stop. Behave!" My warning sounded a bit firm this time. She looked hurt, crossed her legs and sat primly beside me. Sulking, no doubt.

Elise stared blankly at her wine glass and started pinching the insides of her thigh. This is only the second time I've met her, but I have noticed that habit. When she's nervous or not at ease, she plays with her hands or pinches or rubs her hands on her legs. Very cute.

"Okay then, start talking. You said we are meeting tonight to get things over and done with."

I smiled when she said that. The truth was, she was the one who wanted to get it over and done with, but I did suggest to meet that night. I waited for almost four hours and was ready to leave when she texted me to say she was on her way. Okay, so I had already left when I received the text message but I went back. I was angry but it faded away quickly, I didn't understand it but I needed to see her. It was driving me nuts.

It had been like a dream really. Getting to know this girl and got sucked into a whirlpool of confusion and desire. Two weeks of a roller coaster ride. The adrenaline rush was making both of us high. Too high to think straight, pun intended. I got to know her from her blog and from flirting online we exchanged phone numbers. From mutually needing casual distractions, we became each others' disruptions.

"What do you want from me?" This time she sounded a bit more exasperated with my lack show of interest in her. Oh, if only she knew.

"It's not about want." I said, trying to be all existential on her. I had a boyfriend, and she knew it. I never hid anything and was honest from the beginning because I did not expect it to turn into anything. I was attracted to get to know her as a friend and I thought it could be done with the safety net of having a boyfriend.

But she knew that I swing the other way too, and after a few phone conversations and after reading my blog, she confessed to start liking me. I as usual, did not take her confession seriously. I have this self-denial in believing that people can like me that way, call it low self-esteem or anything, but in my head it usually doesn't make sense. Plus, people could always be lying to you. You just have to be careful.

I don't usually give myself so easily, and by giving myself, i meant my heart. But it was so tempting to just throw myself to this girl. Being in a relationship that was on its way to its end, I'm being extra careful to not let myself hurt again. But this, I haven't told her yet. I've kept my cool so well, playing along with her lines. It was her who wanted to leave and ended it before we even met. She was afraid it would go too far and she would get hurt again. While all the while, I was having my wall up high, protecting me from the slightest crumble. So seeing me strong, all the reason for her to leave. She did not want to be the one to be hurting. Especially when I have another 'person' with me. A 'person' who was in fact, butchering my emotions in every possible way.

Thinking about my relationship always makes me want to cry. I feel so vulnerable. I haven't given my heart to anyone for so long and when I did, it gets trampled on like dog feed by the road side. At that thought I sighed loudly and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Are you okay baby?" She sensed my sudden change of mood. She's sensitive like that, and I like it. I feel like all the troubles lifted from my shoulder when she caressed my forehead and then gently kissed it. I looked at her and smiled, she was like a knight in shining armour to me, but she did not realize it yet. She came at my most troubled moment, but I have to resist because I did not want to have her mixed up in my problems. That wouldn't be fair. I smiled and I hugged her.

"I need to go to the ladies room." I nodded and took her hand to lead her the way.

.only when i want to.

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
leona

I do hope you continue, this story has really caught my eye

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:17 pm 
da

Thank you for your interest. I plan to continue the story and let it unfold as it is unfolding in real life. Will put another update soon.

.only when i want to.

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:47 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: