BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

One Month [F]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
girlwithguitar4447

One Month [F]

There was just no way around it.

I was going to have to talk to her sooner or later.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair, it was going to have to be later. I just didn’t think I could handle anything else at the moment. The only that seemed to be going well for me was the weather, “and who knows how long the sun will hang around here,” I mumbled to no one but myself.

I sat alone on the balcony of my apartment staring blanking at the cityscape before me. The last week and a half had been a blur; a blur that involved my world crashing down all around me. My carefully crafted and well planned, perfect little world crashing down around me. I had believed I truly was in control of my own destiny and let the world be damned if they didn’t like how I did things or who I was. Who the fuck was I kidding? My mind started drifting back, trying to recall how this house of cards had begun to tumble, trying to remember the last time life seemed to make sense.

I slowly drank the cup of strong black coffee in my hands and quickly decided coffee alone was not going to cut it for me this morning. Not if I was seriously going to attempt this painful walk down memory lane. Stepping back into my neat and spacious apartment I quickly strode to the kitchen and set the coffee cup on the counter. Reaching into the cupboard above the sink I pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels and added a liberal amount to my coffee. Taking a quick sip I sighed as the warming effect of the whiskey surged through my body. Returning to my seat on the balcony I began to let my mind wander.

One month ago. Was it seriously only one month ago? Wow. Okay, so one month ago today I was Jesse Spinner, teacher and soon to be married woman. Oh, and I was so happy with the way my life was going. The rock of a diamond I wore on my left index finger was the promise of a wonderful man, my man, my Marcus that we would be together forever. It was everything I ever dreamed of; all I had planned for and said I wanted. Maybe even then I knew all wasn’t as perfect as it seemed.

Setting the coffee cup down I ran my fingers through my long dark brown hair trying to remember where it all went wrong. It was so simple now to look back and see how much had changed in one night. The night I forgot about being engaged, forgot about Marcus, forgot even my own name. Flashes from that night played through my mind even now. I closed my eyes and felt arms wrap around me, hands moving lightly across my skin then grabbing me and pulling me close. It all started with that one kiss. I just... I don't know how it happened, all i know is I had never been kissed the way that she kissed me.

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 am 
Allison

Very nice beginning. Looking forward to more.

Alli

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Very Happy Ah, a teaser LOL. A good opening GG, will be looking forward to reading more.

HugZ, MG

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:37 pm 
MariCR

Great start, looking forward to your story GG =D

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:23 am 
girlwithguitar4447

Thanks guys for taking the time to read my little story. I was nervous about posting it but I have enjoyed writing it and wanted to get some feedback. Hope you keep enjoying it Smile

Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:40 pm 
girlwithguitar4447

Rewinding a bit further I thought about the day leading up to that life altering night. It started when I was going over wedding plans with my mother and these annoying little doubts kept springing up in the back of my mind. Things along the lines of whether I was ready to make this kind of commitment, was I sure I loved Marcus, did I even want to get married at all… The list just kept going on and on. Leaving my parent’s house I pulled my cell phone out of the pocket of my jeans to call up my best friend. I really needed someone to remind me of all the reasons why I wanted to marry Marcus. I was just hoping Katie was home and maybe even looking to have some company.

“Hello.” Katie said as she answered.

“Hey Katie, it’s me.”

“Hey Jesse! How are you?”

“Actually I kind of need someone to talk to and I was hoping you were free and I could stop by for a little while.”

“Sure, I was just staring at my pile of take out menus trying to decide where to order from so as to continue my avoidance of all things cooking.”

I cracked up. “Okay then I guess I will see you in a few minutes then.”

“See you soon,” she responded and I hung up my phone.

As I thought about it that conversation seemed so long ago, on top of which was the realization that that conversation may just have been the last carefree conversation that I could remember. I started thinking about Katie. She was my best friend but we hadn’t known each other for all that long really. This wasn’t some girl I had met my very first day in kindergarten, or even my “BFF” from high school. We had met my first night teaching. I was (and still am) teaching evening continuing education computer classes to the technologically illiterate. When I tripped on a step I didn’t see and fell flat on my face sending my belongings scattering, Katie was the one who helped pick them, and me, back up. She walked with me to my classroom chatting and trying to help me move past the embarrassment of the moment.

Though not one to make friends easily or feel comfortable with new people I felt at ease in her presence. She was quick to laugh and her smile seemed to brighten the room. Her bright blue eyes seemed to sparkle when she laughed and I began to think this was someone I wanted to get to know better. So I stepped out on a limb that day and asked her to have coffee with me after class. She accepted and a couple years and a few thousand cups of coffee later Katie was the best friend I had in the world.

I thought back to that day I had showed up on her doorstep with all my pre wedding jitters making me such a nervous wreck. She had met me at the door of her small, and yet well taken care of, house and led me into the living room, sensing that I was not in my right frame of mind.

“So…” She began after sitting me down in an over-stuffed armchair and placing a cup of coffee in my hand. “What’s going on? You seem… well you seem like you’re freaking out. Want to tell me why?”

“I don’t even know.” I was shaking my head trying to put into words all my doubts but failing miserably.

“Okay.” She responded, settling back in her own chair to be comfortable while she waited for me to spit out what was eating me.

“It’s everything!” I finally blurted out. Her eyebrows rose as if to say I was probably being a little melodramatic. I continued. “I don’t know if I’m ready to get married, if I want to marry Marcus, if I even want to get married at all! I feel like he is so God damn sure of himself. He KNOWS he wants all this. He wants the house and the kids and the yard and the dog and the…” I was rambling but I just didn’t care anymore. “He wants me! I don’t know what the hell I want!” I jumped out of my chair, coffee cup still in hand, and started pacing the living room. “I used to be sure this was what I wanted. At least I think that I used to be sure it was what I wanted. Maybe I was always just kidding myself, maybe I have been talking myself into all of this and I don’t want any of it! Maybe…” My voice trailed off as I looked at Katie, her brown hair framing her face making her eyes look bluer than the sky outside the window. I was lost as I looked at her. Things I didn’t want to start thinking, and feeling, started creeping in. I shook my head. “Maybe I’m just scared of what I want.”

“And maybe…” she responded gently, snapping my mind back into reality, “you just aren’t ready yet. Maybe you do know what you want, but you just aren’t in a place to accept that it’s what you really want.”

“What are you talking about?” I just was not following her.

“Never mind,” she quickly responded. For a split second something seemed to flash in her eyes. Something… something I thought I recognized but dismissed quickly. ‘That can’t be what she meant,’ I reasoned with myself.

“I just mean that maybe what you need is to talk with Marcus and tell him…”

“No!” I nearly shouted at her. “Do you know what it would do to him if I told him I was having doubts about marrying him?”

“Oh, I see your point. It’s always better to bury your doubts way down deep and proceed as if all is right with the world.” I couldn’t miss the sarcasm in her tone. She went on. “I’m sure that Marcus would rather you be honest with him. But first you have to be honest with yourself. You have to really know how you feel. “

“Therein lies the problem. I have no clue what I am feeling. Might just be normal wedding jitters. Might be more. I don’t know.” I took a drink of the coffee, and then looked down at the cup in my hands. “Probably isn’t a good idea for me to be drinking coffee right now. I’m already all wound up.”

“It’s decaf.” Katie replied with a smile. “I knew better than to hand you a fully caffeinated beverage when you were this tense. And you are staying here tonight. No arguments.” I had started protesting. “We are going to order a pizza and we’ll put on pajamas and watch a funny movie until we pee our pants and you have calmed down. Then we can talk about your feelings and get you all straightened out.”

So that’s what we did. She ordered a large pizza and then disappeared into her bedroom only to reappear a minute later with some of her pajamas which she tossed over to me. I went in the bathroom and changed into them, grateful that, though Katie was about an inch taller than my 5’ 5’’, we wore pretty much the same size clothes. I came out of the bathroom to find her in already in her pajamas, kneeling in front of her entertainment center trying to pick out a funny movie. We settled on a spoof comedy we had both seen a hundred times at least and then curled up on the couch with our pizza.

When the movie was done I began dreading the conversation that was supposed to follow. I thought maybe if I could get us going on a different topic I could put off the one about my upcoming marriage. So as she shut off the TV I asked out of the blue the first question that popped into my head.

“If you had the chance to sleep with any Hollywood celebrity who would it be.”

Katie thought for only half a second before responding, “Ellen.”

“WHAT!” I was expecting something along the lines of Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, or even Channing Tatum, but definitely not Ellen, definitely not a woman, for that matter. “Are you joking with me? Seriously you would sleep with Ellen?”

“Hell yeah!” Katie responded. “Look. She is so freaking funny and I think she is really cute.”

“But she is a she.” I retorted.

“And…” Katie looked at me as if waiting for me to list why this would be a problem.

“I guess it doesn’t matter I just never knew you were into sleeping with women.” I was beginning to feel a little awkward but I didn’t understand why. I had gay friends and had talked with them about their crushes but never had I had any of the butterflies flying around in my stomach that I had when Katie started talking about sleeping with a woman. My mind was beginning to imagine Katie sleeping with a woman. Katie holding another woman… kissing another woman… kissing me. Whoa. Where did that idea come from?

“Okay. Did I just freak you out or something cause you just got really quiet on me.”

I looked at Katie sitting next to me on the couch and could not help but think about what it would feel like to hold her in my arms. To have her look at me with love shining in her gorgeous eyes as our bodies connected as intimately as our souls already had done through our friendship.

“Now you’re freaking me out.” Katie was waving her hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my fantasy. “What the hell are you thinking girl?”

I answered without thinking. “I was thinking about how good it would feel to kiss you.”

Oh shit. I had said that out loud. I couldn’t even look at Katie I felt so embarrassed.

Her voice was almost a whisper. “I have been thinking about what it would be like to kiss you for the last hour.” My head jerked up at her words. I stared at her. She looked into my eyes silently asking the question; asking me whether or not I really wanted her to kiss me. Slowly we started moving closer to each other, leaning in to try that first kiss. When my lips brushed across hers for the first time I felt as if I had stuck my finger on an electric fence; I could feel a current so powerful rush throughout my whole body I nearly gasped. I returned my lips to hers and I knew my life was never going to be the same. Deeper and deeper we kissed until all else around us faded and all my senses were aware of was this woman I now held in my arms.

Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:43 pm 
Ecin

You must write more Very Happy This is so good

Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:20 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Ahhhhh.......falling in love with your best friend........haven't we all done that at some time Wink I'll be interested to see where this cute little story goes.

HugZ, MG

Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 pm 
Allison

Very nice addition, but it ended way too soon Wink Write more when you can!!

Alli

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:55 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
naturelover

very nice indeed. more? soon? Smile

Post Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:36 am 
girlwithguitar4447

I will try to get more up soon... Can't promise when that will be. I just started working third shift so still am trying to figure out when to sleep and when to be awake, let alone when to write. Laughing

Post Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:29 am 
girlwithguitar4447

I had thought about that kiss so many times in the last month. Thought about what my life would have been like if it had never happened; would I have shelved my doubts about my impending marriage and gone forward as if nothing was wrong? How did that one moment affect the course of my life? And why, dear God, did it ever have to end?

I was so caught up in that moment. I was thinking about nothing else, because I was not aware that anything else existed in the world apart from Katie’s soft lips. It was more than a kiss for me; it was a promise of something greater. There was nothing casual in the way her lips seemed to take possession of mine. Call me crazy but it was as if she had been waiting since the day we had met for this opportunity.

So why did she end it? I still didn’t understand that. One moment we were engrossed in what was, for me at least, a life altering, mind blowing, heart pounding, legs shaking kind of kiss and the next moment she had broken away and sprang up from the couch like someone had lit her pants on fire. She started pacing the living room with her hands covering her face, shaking her head while mumbling things I couldn’t quite catch softly to herself. My mind was reeling. I didn’t fully grasp how we had gotten to the point of kissing but understood less why she was freaking out about it. I wasn’t that bad a kisser was I?

I found my voice somehow. “Talk to me.”

She shook her head.

“Talk to me.”

She still was pacing and mumbling and… was she crying as well?

I jumped to my feet quickly covering the distance between us and made to pull her into a gentle hug of comfort. You would have thought I tried to attack her the way she jerked away from my touch. She turned away from me to wipe her eyes.

“You’re engaged.” Her voice sounded flat, no expression whatsoever, but those two words rang in my head like an accusation. I had forgotten everything when we started kissing and it wasn’t until she spoke those two words that reality returned to me with a force so overwhelming I sank to my knees in the middle of the living room. Had I seriously just fucked up my whole life just to satisfy a curiosity? I had come here tonight to sort out my issues and instead had found a way to compound my problems by making out with my best friend.

“I… I don’t know what to say.”

Katie turned around and looked down at me. “I don’t know what to say either. I don’t know what came over me or what made me kiss you. It was stupid. I am so incredibly sorry.”

I looked up at her. I took in the puffy eyes red from crying. The wavy brown hair that looked disheveled and yet only served to make her look cuter. My eyes wandered down the shapely curves the tank top of her pajamas only seemed to accentuate. She had the perfect body, I had always thought that. She had beautiful curves and was slim but not all skin and bones. Plus she had the most amazing breasts. Large and perfectly shaped they were, apart from her gorgeous blue eyes, her best feature. And that’s where my eyes were resting now; watching those magnificent breasts rise and fall in time with Katie’s breathing. I was staring at them, forgetting the world once more, and just dying to get my hands on them… my lips on them.

I knew she was watching me as I stared openly at her breasts. They seemed to be rising and fall faster now as if Katie’s breathing had quickened, as if she knew what I was thinking and was excited by it. I knew what I should say and knew I should probably leave, I did know those things. However, I also knew what I wanted, what every inch of my body was screaming for and I didn’t know if I was going to, or wanted to, be strong enough to walk away.

“Maybe you should go.”

I felt as if she had slapped me and my eyes shot to meet hers. “Is that what you want, you want me to leave?" Confusion echoed in my voice.

Her expression was pained. “It’s not about what I want. This is about you and what you need to do. You are about to be married to a good and decent guy who I actually like and here I am acting out my best friend/lesbian crush fantasy. I am not good for you to be around right now because I don’t think I am going to be able to stop if I start kissing you again and I cannot think of anything else right now except kissing you.”

My body moved of its own accord. In one second I was on my feet and over to where Katie stood inches from the wall of the room. The passion and force of the kiss I laid upon her lips pushed her back into that wall and I leaned into the kiss more, reveling in the feel of our bodies being pressed ever closer together.

A loud obnoxious vibrating noise from the end table nearest us broke us apart. I stared at it for a minute before realizing the noise was coming from my cell phone. I reached for it instinctively and read the words of the new text message I had just received.

-Hey babe. Hadn’t heard from you all night so was just checking in. Hope you had a great time with your mom earlier doing all the girly wedding planning stuff. If I don’t hear back from you tonight its ok I will talk to you tomorrow. I love you Jesse and can’t wait to make you my wife!-

Those words from Marcus pierced my heart as nothing else could have. Grabbing my purse I ran out of Katie’s house as fast as I could.

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:51 am 
girlwithguitar4447

I had never cried so hard in my life before that night. I don’t know how I made it back to my apartment; I can’t remember anything about the drive. All I could think about was Marcus and how I had betrayed him. I collapsed on the couch when I walked through the door, my body wracked with sobs. I was having trouble breathing and I started to hyperventilate so I focused on slowing down my breathing, though tears continued to stream down my cheeks. How could I have been so stupid? I knew I would be asking myself this question at least a million times more yet never would I ever come up with an answer. I fought back and forth in my own head trying to figure out what I should do now. Should I tell Marcus what happened? Would not telling him ruin our marriage before it had even begun? I had no clue what I should do. So with no direction clear to me I spent the rest of the night on my couch silently crying, but never sleeping.

When sunlight began to stream in through the open blinds of my patio door I sat up having made up my mind in the last hour or so of thinking. I would keep this to myself. Marcus did not need to know because nothing had happened… really. A kiss wasn’t going to be the thing that destroyed my entire plan for my life, I couldn’t let it. I also couldn’t let it destroy my friendship with Katie. She was someone who was so important to my life, someone I depended on and counted on always being there for me. I was not going to let a lapse in judgment ruin that relationship either.

I would need to talk to them both… just not yet. I needed a shower and some caffeine before I was going to be able to tackle the emotional strain of the day. I figured to start with Marcus. As he didn’t know anything other than that I hadn’t called or texted him last night there was no reason to be nervous about the conversation. And yet that didn’t stop my heart from pounding incredibly fast as I dialed his number.

“Hello.” His deep voice was both reassuring and unnerving for me to hear. I swallowed hard and tried to force a cheery and well rested tone into my shaky voice.

“Hey babe, it’s me.”

“Jess, it is so good to hear your voice baby. I had the worst night last night and not having you to cheer me up just made it worse. Where were you?”

“Oh I stopped by Katie’s after I left my mom’s house. Just to hang out for a while, you know, recount with her everything my mom and I had discussed about all the girly wedding stuff.” I couldn’t tell if my tone was fooling him. I was going for nonchalant but to my own ear I sounded panicky and I was praying he wouldn’t question me about the evening. I got lucky.

“Okay. Cool. Was a little worried but knew you were probably just away from your phone. Do you have time to talk now? I really want to tell you about my day from hell yesterday.”

I listened to him recount how everything at work seemed to go wrong and about how his project manager had questioned his dedication to the job in light of all that was going on in his personal life and I felt bad for him. I was thinking about how much worse his day had been then he even realized. I thought about how he would react if he knew his wonderful fiancé had spent part of the night in someone else’s arms. I knew with a renewed force that I would never tell him… ever.

We talked for another hour or so, chatting about little things we wanted to share with each other, about the wedding plans my mother and I had spent so much time on, and also setting up plans to get together, not for today because Marcus had to put in some overtime at work, but to spend the whole day tomorrow together. When we got to saying goodbye I found myself repeating our familiar ‘love you’ as if nothing had changed. As I hung up, though, I knew that even if Marcus never found out about last night something had definitely changed between us… I just wasn’t sure what that something was.

I helped myself to two more cups of coffee as I made myself a sandwich and tried to figure out exactly what I wanted to say to Katie. I almost spilled coffee all over the floor as, when I was pouring my third cup of coffee, there was a knock on my door. I walked to the door and quickly peered through the peep hole. Katie was standing in the hall looking at my door.

“Are you going to open the door anytime today or should I have some dinner delivered for me to eat in the hallway while I wait,” she asked. I said nothing. “C’mon Jesse, I heard you walk over to the door, heard you lean against the door and can see your damn eye in the peep hole. Let me in.”

I silently cursed the wood floors of my apartment. “Guess I don’t have too much of a choice if you are planning on laying siege to my apartment.” I said as I opened the door to admit her entrance.

She walked in briskly not looking at me. She dumped her purse and keys into an armchair and plopped down on the couch, all before I had even shut the door behind her.

“I came alone.” She was looking at me expectantly. She was waiting for me to close the door and sit down, I suddenly realized.

“Oh. Yeah.” I swung the door shut and slowly moved to sit on a chair next to the couch. I didn’t trust myself to sit next to Katie. I thought nothing would happen, in fact I was determined that nothing would happen, but still thought it dumb to tempt fate too much, especially since I didn’t understand what had made me want to kiss her in the first place. Until I knew that I was going to be extremely careful about how I behaved around Katie.

“Okay. First of all I don’t have a disease, you could have sat by me but I can tell by the look in your eyes that you aren’t going to so I guess I will let that go.” She was talking fast, a trait that always indicated when she was either excited, or nervous. “Secondly, when are you going to realize I’m gay?”

“What!” I exclaimed, much louder than I had anticipated. “What are you talking about? Since when? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because I was afraid of your reaction, yours more than anyone else’s.” I started to protest, but she cut me off, “no listen. I couldn’t bear it if you started treating me different or anything like that.”

“Why would I treat you any different, it makes no difference to me whether or not you are gay.” I was a little offended by what she was insinuating, that I would not desire the same level of closeness in our friendship if I knew she was gay.

“I don’t know why you would treat me differently but I was afraid of taking that chance. I know it wasn’t right of me to not tell you, but I have only known it myself, or admitted it to myself, for the last year. In that time I have only told my family, who weren’t wild for the idea, so that made me a little gun shy about telling people.”

“No.” I said, as if saying this would make anything she had said instantly untrue. “That can’t be right. I would have known. I mean I have known you for the last two years and you have never even looked at a woman like that, let alone dated one.”

“Looked at a woman like what?” A smirk was playing across her lips. “I would love to let you try and define what you mean by that but… I don’t know that you really could. Give it a shot.”

“Looked at a woman the way I look at Marcus.” The tension that filled the room at the mention of my fiancé’s name was instantaneous.

“Well, we all aren’t as lucky as you two; finding that perfect person who seems to compliment your life in ways you didn’t even know was possible, who fills your needs and desires, even the ones you didn’t even know you had.” She became very quiet and introspective for a few minutes. I sat there just staring at her, trying to figure out what was running through her mind. I thought myself a fool for bringing up Marcus, though I knew we would have gotten around to it sooner or later mentioning him while Katie was trying to tell me she was a lesbian was not the most sensitive I could have been in terms of timing.

She didn’t seem like she was going to speak so I thought it was probably a good time for me to apologize. “Hey, I’m sorry I brought him up, I mean I know we need to talk but you were trying to share something deeply personal and difficult with me and it was just not very thoughtful of me.”

She caught my eyes. “It’s okay, really. Your timing leaves quite a bit to be desired, but it doesn’t change the fact that I love you.” She smiled at me.

We had often said ‘I love you’ to each other and yet when she said it my mind flashed back to the night before when the intensity of her kiss and the way her arms had wrapped around me tightly, almost possessively, seemed to betray that her love for me was not as platonic as we both had assumed. What about how I felt about her? Was my love simply that of a close friend? If so, why had I wanted that kiss so badly, why had I cherished every second of it, and why did my heart seem to flutter every time I stared into her blue eyes?

She seemed to recognize that I was lost in thought but I spoke just as she opened her mouth, I can only assume, to ask me what I was thinking. “You know I love you as well.” Silence… a very awkward silence now filled the room. “I should apologize for how I behaved last night…” I didn’t get to finish as she interrupted me.

“It’s my fault. I knew you were hurting and confused and I allowed myself to act on that crazy impulse anyway. I’m sorry.” She looked almost nervously at me as she asked, “did you tell Marcus?”

“No, and I am not planning on doing so. We made a mistake, it was foolish and it won’t ever happen again, so I see no reason to break his heart over something that meant nothing in the long run.” I knew I was lying to myself even then. I knew that it had meant something to me and my heart ached at the thought of never kissing Katie again, but I felt that maybe if I said the words out loud it would magically make them true.

Her face seemed to fall slightly but she regained her composure quickly. “I think that is wise. It was dumb and now we have that all out of our system we won’t be tempted by curiosity anymore.” She stood up. “I am glad that we talked about all this Jesse, it was eating at me this morning. I have to go get some stuff done now and then I actually have a date later tonight I need to get ready for.” She studied my face trying to gauge my reaction. I didn’t know what to think. I could only assume since she had told me she now knew she was gay that her date was with another woman. Jealousy reared up in me so fast but just as quick I stuffed it back inside of me so I could respond to Katie.

“Oh. Anyone I know?” She shook her head. “Okay then, I will let you go get ready and I hope you have fun on your date.” Truthfully I had never wished for anything less. If they had a good time there would be a second date and maybe even a good night kiss. Some other woman kissing Katie... I didn't think I could stomach the idea. But what claim did I have on her? I couldn't give her what she wanted, what she might need because I had already promised myself to someone else. I stood with great effort and an inaudible sigh to walk with her over to the door. It was normal for us to hug at the end of our times together so without thought we both extended our arms for the hug. As I closed my arms around her I felt how wonderful it was to hold her; how her body seemed like such a perfect fit against mine. Then the moment was over. She pulled away, murmured a quick goodbye and she was gone.

Post Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:20 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Very Happy Wow, Gigi...........this is humming along very nicely, Good work girl.

When you are not sleeping, I expect you to write more! LOL

HugZ, MG

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:43 am 
ThatGirlFierce

<3 great story Cool hope to see more soon Very Happy <3

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:30 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: