BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

One Month [F]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Opens eyes and surresptiously wipes drool from corner of mouth. Wow, hi Pip, I must have dozed off waiting..........A MONTH? It has been a MONTH already, whoa no wonder I'm a bit stiff LOL. I hope you bought fresh supplies!

HugZ, MG

Post Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:00 pm 
lonely_blue_eyes

Wow a month stretches

Post Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
PipSqueak

It's Saturday!!! Just stashing some vodka and diet coke in the fridge. Help yourselves!

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:57 pm 
PipSqueak

Oh dear, you must be working very hard.... Sad

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Agrees with Pip Rolling Eyes Ummm, I'm all for suspense but .........

HugZ, MG

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:24 pm 
girlwithguitar4447

Ladies-

I cannot express my gratitude for your patience. Had I been in your shoes I would have been much more vocal with pleas for haste. You have given me the time I needed to write what I think is a decent ending. I took so long because the first draft of the ending displeased me greatly... so I threw it out and started over. Thank you for bearing with me and all my delays. I do hope you like it.

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:23 pm 
girlwithguitar4447

I was pacing. Back and forth so many times across my living room floor the carpet had begun to look permanently indented. I couldn’t help myself really. I had spent hours trying to figure out what to say to Katie. Hours that, perhaps, I should have spent sleeping but I could not seem to shut my brain off long enough to stay asleep for more than twenty minutes at a time, so I sat thinking. Now I believed I knew what to say but I still had to wait for Katie to arrive. I stared at the clock on the wall as I paced willing it to move faster and watching as my desire to speed up time only seemed to slow it down. It was 8:26. I rehearsed my prepared speech. 8:32. I practiced my apology for the stupid proposal. 8:41. I turned the coffee maker on so coffee would be made when Katie arrived. 8:43. I contemplated tearing the clock from the wall and throwing out the window. 8:44. I decided not to destroy the clock. 8:46. I rehearsed my speech again, trying to take as long as possible. 8:53. I started worrying about how I would fill my time if Katie was late. 8:55. I began feeling sick. What if this didn’t go the way I wanted? I was about to put it all on the line but if Katie turned me down I doubted our friendship would survive with any sort of depth to it. 8:57. I started second guessing myself and began rehearsing a new direction for the conversation if it seemed Katie was going to turn me down. 8:59. I panicked knowing I was out of time. 9:00. Knock, knock. I abandoned the rut I was wearing in the floor to answer the door for a very punctual Katie. I tried to calm my nerves but I could feel my hands shaking and the knot in my stomach building. Taking two deep breaths I opened the door. Katie was standing there with a small box in her hand.

Holding it up she said, “I brought bagels.”

“Thanks, I can set them in the kitchen.” She held the box out and I took it and turned to head to the kitchen. She followed me in and closed the door behind herself. I took my time, setting the box on the counter as if it were the most fragile thing in existence; anything to delay having to turn and face Katie. Now that she was here I wasn’t ready. I threw my prepared speech out the window. It seemed stupid now. A thin film of sweat began to build on my temples. ‘Not good, I thought, must say something soon!’

“It was stupid!” I blurted, giving no contextual reference to my statement. Katie had been standing near the sliding door that led to the balcony with her back half to me. She turned to look at me. No discernable expression was on her face.

“Can we sit outside? It’s a beautiful morning.”

I wanted to demand she respond to what I said, but I went along with the subject shift, “Sure, why don’t you take the bagels out and I will get us two cups of coffee to go with them.” She nodded and stepped over to swipe the box off the counter in front of me. I couldn’t tell if it was merely my imagination or if she had grabbed the box from the edge of her reach to avoid stepping too close to me. I tried to shake it off but it was difficult. After all, I had said a stupid thing but she seemed to be treating me as if I had a deadly disease, a highly contagious one at that. I shook my head as Katie opened the sliding door and I reached for some coffee cups. I was reading too much into things and I knew it. It wouldn’t help the situation, or make the conversation any easier, if I continued to over analyze things. I took two more deep breaths as I followed Katie out onto the patio. She had been right; it was a beautiful morning. I sat down in one of the patio chairs with one coffee cup still in my hand. I had set the other on the small table which Katie had placed the bagels on as well. I couldn’t help but think that this moment was almost perfect. Katie sat next to me. The morning was gorgeous. We had good coffee and great bagels. Everything was wonderful. Except that everything was not wonderful. I had made a total ass of myself and I could not be sure Katie would accept my apology or that she would give me another chance.

We sat silent. We both nibbled a little on a bagel while sipping our coffee, seemingly both content to wait for the other to speak first. Though I hadn’t explained what I had meant, I still felt my little outburst in the kitchen had counted as me initiating the dialogue. On top of which I didn’t know what else I could, or should, say now. A couple minutes passed in silence. I finished my bagel. A few more minutes passed. Finally exasperated I sighed, “Are you ever going to speak?”

Katie looked slightly confused. “You haven’t given me anything to speak about.”

I was shocked. Hadn’t given her anything to speak about? Did she not remember the stupid thing I had said? I was pretty sure I hadn’t just said that in my head. “I’m a little confused,” I confessed. “I thought you were coming over to talk about what happened the other day at Erin’s.”

“Which part of the events there did you specifically want to talk to me about?” She countered, she staring straight ahead, avoiding eye contact.

“Which part?” I was incredulous now. “Any of it. All of it. In particular the way I shot my mouth off and said,” I couldn’t finish, couldn’t bring myself to say the words again, “said that really stupid thing.”

“Why did you say it then, if you didn’t mean it?”

I thought about the question. I wanted to be very careful with my words. I began slowly. “I guess, in one sense, I did mean it.” Katie head swiveled quickly to face me. At least it seemed I finally had her attention.

“You think we should get married? You think that’s the answer to all this?”

“Please let me finish.” Katie relented, so I went on. “I feel very strongly about you, I think you know that and so I think in that moment, when I knew you were pushing me away again, I panicked and I tried to let you see how much I want you in my life. It was dumb to mention marriage when we are nowhere near ready to make such a leap.” I chuckled softly, “and when you consider how my last engagement ended. I didn’t know what to say. I never know what to say to you anymore.”

Katie’s eyes softened. “What do you mean? You’re my best friend, how can you not know what to say to me?”

I hesitated. If I said what I really thought I would be almost certain to piss Katie off, but if I tried to soften my answer the point would be completely missed. To hell with it, I decided. “When I’m with you I’m happy. I’m with my best friend and I love spending my time with you. But, recently with all that’s happened, I don’t always know which Katie I’m going to get.”

Her eyebrows raised quizzically. “How do you mean?” She laughed as if to brush me off, “There is only one of me Jess.”

I shook my head. “No. Recently there are two Katies. There is the one who keeps me at arm’s length because of what might happen and then there is the one who pulls me into her arms and kisses me with all the passion she possesses.” Katie looked away. “It’s hard for me to know sometimes which Katie I am talking to.”

“What do you want me to say?” Her voice was strained. “How many times do I have to tell you I’m confused? I don’t always know what I should say, or what I should do. I can see how that may be frustrating for you but it’s not something I am doing intentionally just to mess with you Jess.” She abruptly rose to her feet. “I’m going to get some more coffee.” With that she headed back inside my apartment, leaving me dumbfounded in my chair. This was not going anything like I imagined; it was going worse. We seemed to only be rehashing the same old argument, which I knew wasn’t going to get me anywhere with Katie. I couldn’t let things go on in this manner. I stepped back into the house a minute or two after Katie. She was in the kitchen with her back to me, her hands on the counter in front of her and her head bowed. She startled and turned when she heard me close the door to the balcony which had previously been left open.

“I’ve been going about this the wrong way.” I said.

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m talking about us, Katie. I’ve been trying to convince you to be with me. Except I don’t need to do that, do I? You have shown me time and again, through your actions, that you do want me. Your hang up is the perception of other people. You are afraid of what others may think and say and afraid that it would end badly between us. Have I summarized things correctly?”

She rolled her eyes at me. “Yes,” she said tersely, “Do you have a point?”

“As a matter of fact, I do. You are worried about things ending badly. How are things now, Katie? Seriously, how is our relationship right this minute? We are so damn on edge around each other because that is the only way we can keep from ripping each other’s clothes off. We don’t talk much, either on the phone, or by actually hanging out together. We can’t. It’s too painful, and there is too much temptation involved. We can’t talk about our lives with each other because I don’t want to hear about whatever woman has your attention and you don’t want to hear about my dating life either. So, is this the friendship you hope to preserve by not being with me? I have got to be honest with you Katie; this isn’t much of a friendship. We have already crossed that line, that line between friendship and something more. So with that in mind, I have to ask you, what do we have to lose?”

Katie seemed to melt. Her face lost the rigid set of defiance she had been holding onto since entering my apartment. It was replaced by a look of sadness I did not understand. All I knew for sure was I hated seeing that look on her beautiful face. I wanted to spare her pain; not cause it. I wasn’t sure if I was doing the right thing, or the worst thing I could do, when I walked around the edge of the counter and stepped in front of Katie. Without saying a word I took her into my arms and held her. I held her tight against me as I felt her body shake as she cried into my shoulder. “I’m scared, Jess.” She sobbed softly. I increased the pressure of my arms around her body and ran my hands softly up and down her back.

“Shhh,” I said, “I know. It’s okay to be scared. I’m scared too Katie. Only, my biggest fear is losing you.”

Her body stilled and she pulled back enough to look into my face, but she did not pull entirely out of my embrace. “I told you once, I can’t lose you Jess, I think that would break me.”

“Can you live like this?” I asked. “Having to always keep me at arm’s length?”

“It won’t always be like this,” she protested. “It will get easier over time.”

“Do you know that for sure?” I pushed. “I don’t think it will ever get easier for me to see some other woman standing next to you, holding your hand, or,” I shuddered, “kissing you.”

“I admit there is no guarantee it will get easier, but common sense says after some time has passed it will become possible for the two of us to be okay with the idea that we aren’t together.”

“If staying apart and being together both involve a degree of risk why not be together?” I was getting exasperated.

Katie sighed. “Because the risk is greater being together.”

“Says you!” I countered. “I say it’s greater trying to stay apart. I know myself and damn it Katie I can’t do this. I can’t keep you at a distance. I don’t want to. You say it just takes time. But you can’t promise that and even if you were right you can’t tell me how much time it would take. So I am just supposed to wait. In the meantime I will barely get to talk to you. That is the worst plan ever.”

“I know myself too Jess! I know I can’t handle any more negative reaction from the people in my life!”

It was my turn to sigh. “Katie,” I said, my voice becoming softer, “The people who would judge you for being with me are the same people who are going to judge you for being with any woman. They are judgmental people; it’s what they do.”

Now Katie attempted to wriggle free of my arms, but I held her fast. “Jess,” she said, still struggling, “Let me go.”

“That’s my point. I can’t let you go, Katie.” She looked into my face and stopped moving. Her body became rigid and it was like holding a statue, not a person. My voice was tender and soft now. “I don’t want to ever let you go and I don’t want to settle for knowing bits and pieces of your life. I want to know you completely. I want to be the one you run to when life is bad and I want to be the one who celebrates with you when life is good. I want to hold you when you need strength and comfort and I want to be held by you when I myself falter. I want to be the one who puts the smile on your face, the one who wipes away your tears, the one who you can be completely free to be yourself around. When my world is dark I want it to be your smile that lights things up. I want to have my best friend beside me from here on. I can’t promise a smooth road. I know people may say things, we will make each other mad and things may get rocky. But I can promise that I will always be here. I will be a friend to rely on; a faithful and true love. You are who I want Katie. This is our life; don’t let others ruin it for us, they don’t matter. Please.”

I gently stroked Katie’s cheek. I hadn’t meant to say so much and what I had said had not been in my prepared speech, it had just sort of come out. I waited for a reaction from Katie. She stood still and unmoving. After what seemed an eternity I asked, “Katie?” I was about to drop my arms and step away, fearing I had said too much and she was now withdrawing into herself when she whispered something I didn’t quite catch. “I’m sorry Katie, I didn’t hear you. What was that?”

She looked up into my face, her eyes glistening still with tears, but she seemed to be smiling. “I said, kiss me already.”

It took half a second to process her words and only a fraction of that time for me to act on them. I bent my head forward quickly and covered her mouth with my own, my hand sliding from her cheek to the back of her neck where it pulled her ever closer to me. There was a joy in this kiss I hadn’t experienced before. All of the confusion Katie had been wrestling with seemed to fall away in that one moment. Now there was nothing left except desire. Her arms locked around me with a pent up ferocity as she used her body to push me back into the counter behind me. My mind was reeling. I wanted desperately to believe that this kiss was Katie’s answer; that she really did want to be with me and she was willing to give it a shot. The problem was we had traveled down this road before. We had had these emotional conversations where I bared my soul to her and she responded by kissing me, but those times were always followed by Katie freaking out and calling it all a giant mistake. The nagging doubt lingered in my mind. All the while Katie’s hands roamed across my back and her kisses only became more intense. I was becoming intoxicated by her body against mine and the way she seemed to crave more of me, yet I needed to know she wasn’t going to reject me and run for the door as soon as the kiss ended. Reluctantly I broke the kiss.

“What’s wrong?” Katie asked. Her eyes looking puzzled as she stared at me.

“I cannot tell you how badly I want you right now,” I began, and her eyes lit up, “but,” I started, and then faltered; I couldn’t get the rest of the words out.

“You’re afraid I am going to change my mind again, right?” She said softly.

I nodded. I hated to say the words to her, but they were true. I needed to hear her say how she felt, what she was thinking; I couldn’t trust anything else. Katie paused, and I hoped she was phrasing some response that would alleviate all my fears but instead she pulled out of the embrace we were still sharing and took me by the hand.

“C’mon.” She said, and she led me out of the kitchen. My first thought was that she was leading me to the living room where we would sit and discuss everything. As we walked through the living room and headed down the hall, Katie walking slowly backwards to maintain eye contact as she maintained the grip on my hand, I realized where she was leading me. I planted my feet; attempting to keep her from pulling me any farther. When she saw I wasn’t going to move any farther Katie stopped and said gently, “I know I am asking a lot when I say this, but please, just for this one moment, can you just trust me?”

“We need to talk,” I implored, knowing I would not have the strength to stop her if she started anything.

Stepping close to me she said, “We will talk,” she planted a soft kiss on my lips, “but let me do this my way, please.” I hesitated, knowing the kind of emotional knot I would be in if Katie and I slept together right now and then she walked out on me again. Katie’s voice, low and soft, broke into my thoughts. “Jess,” I looked at her, “trust me.” It was the tone of her voice more than her words that convinced me to allow her to lead me further down the hall and into my bedroom. My heart was beating incredibly fast as we entered the room and started beating even faster when Katie, after dropping my hand, began to slowly unbutton her shirt. I knew I should push Katie to talk but I was mesmerized watching her fingers deftly releasing each button. She knew I was watching and as the last button came free Katie, with exaggerated slowness, slid the shirt from her body and let it fall to the ground.

I stared at the swell of Katie’s perfect breasts and felt the desire race through me. Only once before had I beheld them; the night we spent together in Chicago, and I found my memory of Katie’s body to be woefully inadequate. Without thought I stepped forward to touch her. I was done caring about what should happen, or what was the smart thing to do, all I cared about was getting as close to Katie’s body as was physically possible. After her overt undressing I was confident of what I believed she was thinking so I was shocked when she stepped away from me and shook her head. “Uh uh, just watch,” she told me. I began to protest but she shook her head emphatically. “I told you we are doing this my way. Well, this is my way.” She put her hands on her hips, “Now, I’ll say it again, just watch.” I frowned, but took two steps away from her. In my opinion there was far too much distance between Katie and I; I wasn’t sure I liked doing things her way if it meant all I was allowed to do was watch.

Katie waited until I had stepped back before she removed her hands from her hips. I watched, since it was all I was permitted to do, as she then quickly slipped her shoes off, kicking them away from us in the direction of the door. The anticipation was building and when her hands moved to the button of her jeans I groaned softly. “Katie,” I pleaded softly.

“Patience,” she said, and with a drawn out motion she little by little slid the jeans free of her hips. Stepping out of then her eyes caught me staring at the smooth curves of her body as she stood before me in dainty pink panties and a matching bra that maximized her cleavage. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her body; she was magnificent.

I was frozen. I don’t know if I remembered to blink, or even to breathe. All I knew in that moment was Katie. It barely registered when she began to speak, but I was acutely aware of her moving slowly towards me as she spoke.

“I don’t know how to convince you,” she said, moving ever closer but still out of my reach. “I know how I have acted; I know what I have done. I have been letting desire rule me one moment and fear the next. I don’t want either of those ruling me any longer. I don’t know what will happen tomorrow. I don’t know who will judge and what that will look like. I know people will have opinions and it will be extremely difficult for me to deal with all their bullshit. I also know that I am done hiding. Let them judge. I want to be with you. I have spent the last year of my life falling more and more in love with you but always feeling you would never be within my reach. Then a miracle happened. You told me you love me. Not as a friend, or even as a best friend,” Katie had closed the distance to mere inches and now she reached out and stroked my cheek, “but as a lover. I should have swept you off your feet when you told me that. Instead I fled the room! I was afraid to be hurt. I was afraid to be judged. But now the only thing that scares me is the thought that someone else would get to love you the way that I want to love you.” She pressed her body against mine and pulled my head down to meet hers. Her kiss reminded me of the first time we had kissed. It was tentative, but laced with pent up longing. “I love you,” she broke off long enough to whisper. “I am giving myself to you, if you still want me.” There was some hesitancy in her tone as if she thought I might actually push her away.

For my part I was done talking. I kissed her. I poured all my desire and love for Katie into that one kiss. It was my answer; words were wholly unnecessary. I moved my kiss to her neck, and then to her ear where I whispered, “of course I want you. More than that, I need you. I love you Katie.” Her arms wrapped fiercely around my waist and she clung to me as our mouths met once more. We began to move backwards, towards the bed, with every kiss. For me it was a move borne out of necessity. The knowledge that Katie was finally mine, that she wasn’t going to abruptly bolt from the room, made me weak in the knees. We collapsed, still intertwined, side by side on the bed. I was euphoric. I knew then I could handle whatever bullshit people threw at us. All their judgments and condemnation would mean nothing so long as I could spend every night lying next to this woman. Katie pulled back slightly.

“What are you thinking?” She asked.

I smiled. “That I am not afraid of anything so long as you are there beside me.”

She kissed me softly. “Can I ask you something?”

I looked at her. It was hard to keep the rising doubt from entering my mind. I told myself that the grave and serious look on her face was normal and I had nothing to worry about. “What?” I asked, pensively.

She stared at me for one long moment before her face broke into a devilish grin. “I was just wondering why you are still wearing so many clothes.”

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:24 pm 
girlwithguitar4447

Epilogue:

It was now three months after that one month that had so altered the path of my life. Had someone told me that my life could change so drastically in such a short period of time I doubt I would have believed them, and yet that is exactly what did happen. In some respects the changes had been difficult to deal with. I was still fielding questions from more distant friends and relatives about what had happened; about how and why I had ended my engagement and was now dating a woman. It was sometimes very complicated trying to explain myself when those questions arose but it was incredibly easy and simple to be in love with Katie. It truly was a natural and easy transition for us to go from best friends to girlfriends. It was like the world’s easiest math. One awesome best friend plus some amazing sex equals one fantastic girlfriend. It was an equation I was thrilled with.

The downside of it all was the negative backlash Katie had feared had reared its ugly head. Our parents were now seldom talking with us. There were occasional calls and, my parents at least, seemed to be coming around, even if just slightly. Katie’s mom, however, was adamant against the relationship. She verbally berated Katie for causing the destruction of my engagement. She blamed Katie for being selfish and sinful and would have probably gone on for hours had Katie’s dad not stepped in and ended the conversation by suggesting it might be time for Katie to go home. I had been waiting at home for her to come by and tell me how it went and knew when she walked in crying that things were bad. Katie handled it well, though. After she cried for a while she wiped her eyes and got to her feet. She declared that she would always love her parents but until they learned to love her for her she would be forced to put some distance between them.

Our friends were much more supportive, though there were a few raised eyebrows here and there. I suspected the reason no one was brave enough to say anything to our faces had a lot to do with Erin. She was in our corner one hundred percent and that served to keep some of our more opinionated friend’s mouths shut. In fact, many of our friends were more stunned that Erin was still seeing Jenna. The relationship had lasted for the last three months and seemed to be going strong; something that Erin was not known for. Jenna was beginning to grow on me but I could never quite forget the open mouth gawking she had done the first time we had met and Erin and I were discussing my various bad decisions. She had actually apologized to me for that day but I shrugged it off knowing had I been in her position I most likely would have had a similar look on my face.

The signs of fall were in the air now; the air becoming crisper while the leaves began their yearly transition from green to shades of yellow, orange and red. I was getting ready for the fall semester to begin; I myself in a transition from the more lazy days of summer to the hectic return to teaching. It limited the amount of free time I had to spend with Katie but she never complained. Many a time she would sit quietly next to me reading a book while I immersed myself in the planning of new lessons. She would go out grocery shopping for me so I didn’t have to stop working in order not to starve. One day, about a week ago, she had come over to cook for me because she feared I wasn’t eating properly.

“I eat!” I had countered.

“And what do you eat?” She asked, eyeing all the dirty bowls and spoons in my sink.

“Cereal,” I mumbled my eyes downcast.

She just laughed. “I can’t let you live off of,” she opened my cupboard and saw my collection of sugary cereals, “oh God, Jess. These aren’t even good for you cereals. You can’t live off of stuff like this!”

“I’ve been busy.” I tried to protest, but she wouldn’t hear any of my argument.

“I will buy you some better cereals.” She stated.

“Yeah that probably taste like cardboard,” I muttered under my breath.

“You’d be surprised at how good cardboard can taste.” She said, turning back to rummage through the rest of my cupboards.

“You weren’t supposed to hear that.” I said lamely.

“Silly girl,” she said, turning back to face me. “I see all, I hear all, I know all,” her voice was a mimic of some really bad TV physic and I couldn’t help but laugh at her. “You dare laugh at Katie the all knowing?” She demanded with fake imperiousness.

I stepped over to take her in my arms. “I dare.” I said, in between laughs.

“And what else do you dare to do to me,” Katie’s voice lost the fake accent and became husky as she said this.

“This.” I said, and I closed my mouth over hers, kissing her gently. When I pulled back I also said softly, “I also dare to keep you my prisoner for life.”

“Is that so? And what if I do not want to be your prisoner?”

I shrugged. “That’s okay too. I don’t want to actually hold you against your will. I do, however, want to keep you forever.”

“That works for me.” Katie replied, following her words with another kiss.

“You’re not going to get sick of me?” I said, only half joking. There was a nagging doubt inside me that one day Katie would grow tired of me, or realize how she could do so much better than me. She was such an amazing woman I couldn’t help but believe she could get someone smarter, funnier, prettier, and richer than me.

“Are you going to get sick of me?” Katie countered.

“What a ridiculous question. You’re amazing. How could I possibly get sick of being with you?”

“Exactly.” And she had ended the discussion by pulling me into a tight embrace.

Now we walked arm in arm through the crisp fall air talking about the future and what we look forward to; what we dream about. We’ve talked about moving in together, it would make sense to since we spend all our time together, but we are still both hesitant to rush things forward. As Katie pointed out to me one day, “We have the rest of our lives to be together. There is no need to push things faster than we are comfortable with.” I thought about all the trips we wanted to take together to see the world and have new experiences and I knew there was no one else I wanted to experience life with but her. I thought about buying a house that would be our home and how it would be to know every day I would get to come home to someone who loved me so completely. I realized then it wasn’t odd to hear her boldly state that we would spend our lives together. It was reassuring. I believed the same thing every time I looked at her. I knew I had found the person I wanted to be with; forever.

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:24 pm 
girlwithguitar4447

And since that is that and my work here is done I shall make myself a drink! Thanks for the vodka Pip Smile

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:26 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

((((((((((((((((((((GiGi)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That was SO worth the wait. Not just a 'happy ending' but a well judged, thoughtful, realistic ending. I loved the dialogue between Katie and Jess and I especially liked Jess's speech about how and why she loved Katie - it was natural, unforced and real.
Kudos Gigi, I have enjoyed every single minute of this and now Im really, really sorry it has ended.
......joins you in that vodka.....Salut......

HugZ, MG

Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:25 am 
girlwithguitar4447

MG-

As always you are too kind! I will admit there were parts of this story that were difficult to write and parts that were very easy. That speech of Jess's was one of the easiest for me to write. It seemed to have a life of its own and needed little help from me.

Since it is the weekend... perhaps a second drink Wink

Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:53 am 
naturelover

Toast to you, GiGi. Well done.

Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:24 pm 
PipSqueak

Woop, woop, that's a good ending. Slumping down in bean bag with coffee. Thank you very much for a very enjoyable story. It's been a real pleasure & for once I'm happy with the ending & letting the characters go. Well done!!

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:36 pm 
MariCR

Hello Gigi!

Gigi It's your story is sooo great that I can't even start to tell you how much I like it!! You got me reading it since day 1 but I only got the time to finish it yesterday. I wanted to make sure to tell you how talented you are. Please keep writting this wonderful stories Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation

Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:07 am 
aidyl

Totally enjoyed your story Gigi. The ending was well worth the wait. Exclamation

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:24 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: