BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Sideways Complete 1/2/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
PipSqueak

Yay thnx Alli!! I guess some people are never happy, eh? Don't suppose you've got any more have you, pleeeeease?

Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:38 pm 
girlwithguitar4447

I agree with Pip... It isn't that we are insatiable (like some people... cough.. cough *MG*) it's just that we are curious as to when we might be able to read some more of this captivating story Smile

Meanwhile, I am content to wait here (pulls up chair and plops down) quite happily and patiently for as long as it takes (maybe a new add verrrry soon would help). Very Happy

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:25 am 
Allison

LOL will try to get some writing time in tomorrow ladies.

Alli

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Xalia1
Moderators

Alli,

I have never really read on the story board..(shame on me!)
One story by GiGi got me hooked last month, and I logged on here yesterday morning and clicked yours...I have had this screen up for 24 hours, repeatedly coming back to finish it...lol
This story is AMAZING!
Thanks SO much - it has me hooked..I can't wait to see what happens next!

Hella Hugs,
Xalia Exclamation

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:40 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
PipSqueak

......now that the weekend's over.....is there any chance you'll have a moment free to post.....something....pleeease! There's a crazy person out there (& a few of us sat here waiting!!!) plotting against the girls....

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:36 pm 
PipSqueak

Soz, welcome over here Xalia.
You are in for a treat, there are loads of good stories. Alli, MG, Laurian & Gigi's are just the start!! Pull up a chair in the lounge (more often a waiting room Alli/Gigi!!) & grab a coffee & some cookies or muffins.

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:39 pm 
PipSqueak

How did I 4get Seska, check out her stories, they're great too.

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:40 pm 
Xalia1
Moderators

Thank you Pip Wink
I'm makin my way around and enjoyin reading in here!
I know we have some awesome poets on this site, and was really missing out not noticing our story writers! They Rock.

I have some chocolate...and I'm willing to share Very Happy

Hugs,
Xalia

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

LMAO thanks ladies. Welcome to the story boards X. Here we go!!

Alli

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Allison

THIRTY-NINE

Alicia and Nessa arrived at her home just after three and Alicia helped her get her things settled into one of the guest rooms near hers. There would be no question where Nessa would be sleeping, but she needed closet space for her wardrobe and a place to put her personal belongings.

Her husband had movers take all of his belongings from the house and his keys and garage remote were on the kitchen table when she finally walked through the house. Her life without Barry had just begun and she felt her heart lifted from the burden she had carried far too long. She walked to the pantry and then the fridge and decided it was time to do some shopping.
“I think we are going to have to make a grocery run. The shelves are pretty bare.”

“Let’s take my vehicle then,” Nessa suggested.

Alicia picked up the set of keys and remote from the table and handed them to Nessa. “These are yours now.”

Nessa smiled and slipped the keys into the pocket of her jeans.

They drove to a nearby store and filled the SUV with groceries before returning to the house. Once they had them stored, Nessa turned to Alicia. “Why don’t you relax and I will fix us a light supper.”

“You have a deal. I want to call and check on Devin, so I will be in the living room if you need me,” she said and left the room.

Devin and Hilary had stopped off at a car wash and were waiting for her car to be finished when Devin’s cell phone rang. It was Alicia calling.

“Hello Devin,” Alicia said when she answered the call.

“Hey Alicia.”

“I was calling to check in with you. Have you and Hilary made it back yet?”

“Yes we have. We stopped off at a car wash to wash the fingerprint dust of my car and then we are going back to her place.”

“Good, so you are going to be staying with her for awhile?”

“Yes, we both think it is best until the police can handle this situation,” she answered.

“Do you need to take some time off?”

“No, Alicia but thanks for asking. I need my life to remain as normal as possible and work will help me keep my mind off this crazy mess.”

“Alright, I will see you at work tomorrow then. Will you and Hilary come for dinner tomorrow night, so I can introduce you to Nessa?”

“We would like that very much,” Devin said with a wink to Hilary.

“Please don’t hesitate to give me a call if you need anything.”

“I won’t Alicia and thanks again for calling.”

Devin pushed then end button. “We have a dinner date tomorrow at Alicia’s to meet Nessa,” she said as she turned to Hilary.

“She’s not wasting anytime is she?”

Devin chuckled. “No, she’s not, I just hope she is fully ready to move on and this isn’t just a rebound situation.”

“Alicia is a smart woman, so we just have to have faith she knows what she is doing.”

“That’s true,” Devin said as she saw her car emerging from the car wash. “I can’t wait to get home.”

“What would you like for dinner tonight, besides ice cream?”

Devin laughed heartily, a sound that brought warmth to Hilary. “Do you have any recommendations?”

“Well my pantry is pretty bare. Let’s order something delivered from the restaurant and we can do some shopping later this week.”

“Good deal,” Devin said. “I will follow you My Love,” as she walked toward her car.

Dom and Sam had ridden through the countryside for nearly two hours before returning to the camp for Sam’s car. “I guess I should turn in this rental one day and look into purchasing something of my own,” Sam said as she stepped off the bike.

“What do you think you would like?” Dom asked.

“A small SUV I think. Not too big, but large enough to carry what we would need to carry,” she answered. “Such as some groceries,” she grinned. “I will stop off at the store if you will grill us some chicken tonight.”

“Deal and pick up some type of pasta to go with it. I have plenty of frozen vegetables.”

“I will meet you back at your place then,” Sam said, as she handed Dom the helmet she had been wearing.

“Our place you mean.”

“Yes, our place,” Sam said and leaned down to kiss Dom. “Be careful and I will see you soon.”

In a darkened apartment, illuminated only by a small circle of candles, a red haired figure sat in front of the candle lit table and looked onto the shrine she had created. A picture of Hilary rested in the center of the table. “She has been warned. Very soon you will be mine as you are meant to be,” she said as her fingertips caressed the photograph. “Very soon,” she promised herself.

Across town Devin sunk up to her neck in soft bubbles and watched the shadows of the candles surrounding the bath tub as they danced on the ceiling. Hilary walked softly into the bathroom and undressed. “Is there room for one more?”

“There is always room for you,” Devin said.

Hilary slipped in behind Devin and pulled her lover back into her chest.

“Dinner will be delivered at six which gives us almost two hours to relax.”

“This feels so good,” Devin said as she laid her head back against Hilary’s shoulder.

“Yes it does,” Hilary whispered as her hands stroked softly up Devin’s body.

“Can we curl up on the couch and watch a movie after dinner?” Devin asked.

“I think that’s a perfect way to spend the evening. Is there anything you want to watch?”

“The movie doesn’t matter as long as your body is wrapped around mine,” Devin answered.

“Excellent answer,” Hilary said as her lips found Devin’s throat.

“I have invited Devin and Hilary to dinner tomorrow night,” Alicia said as she entered the kitchen. “I thought I would grill some steaks on the patio since the evenings have begun to cool down.”

“That’s an excellent idea. I will pick up some steaks tomorrow while I am out,” Nessa said. “I look forward to meeting your friends.”

“Will you have a busy day tomorrow?”

“I am supposed to meet with Sam, Dom and Ms. Barker at nine out at the training camp and I assume I will spend the rest of the day out there setting up the main kitchen and ordering equipment and supplies.”

“That sounds busy,” Alicia said. “Are you sure you will have time to go to the store?”

“I am a quick worker,” she said with a grin. “I will have plenty of time and will prepare a big salad to go with the steaks. Would you also like me to pick up some corn that you can grill?”

“That sounds delicious and I haven’t had it in ages,” Alicia answered.

Nessa walked over to where Alicia was leaning against the counter and wrapped her arms around her. “You My Love can stop off for some wine.”

“I think I will stock up since I have someone to drink it with,” Alicia said.

She pulled Nessa in for a deep kiss, their tongues moving together in a slow caress as their bodies pressed close.

Dom arrived home and parked the bike as she dug her keys from her pocket. She wanted to call and check on Devin, but would wait until after dinner to give them time to settle in at Hilary’s. She went to her laptop and booted it up and clicked on a website for a local Nissan dealer. She looked at the current inventory and found what she thought would be perfect for Sam. After their meeting in the morning she would head into the club and call the dealer to have the car detailed for delivery and would drive her bike out at lunchtime to complete the purchase. Sam would have a nice surprise waiting for her when she returned home tomorrow.

Dom was grinning broadly when she heard Sam’s car approach and went outside to help her carry the groceries inside. “That was quick,” she said.

“I was getting hungry,” Sam said with a smile. “Breakfast was a long time ago.”

Dom laughed, “Yes it was.”

Sam began unloading the bags and placing the goods she had purchased on the counter. “Let me go start heating the grill and I will come back and get the chicken ready.”

“Ok, Sweetie, I will start on a salad. What veggies do you want?”

“How about some corn and asparagus,” Dom suggested.

“Sounds perfect to me.”

“I will be right back then.”

Dom left the kitchen and Sam rinsed off the lettuce and other veggies she would put in their salad. She had just finished when Dom returned. She took the chicken breasts and rinsed them and placed them in a container to chill until the grill was ready. “You want a beer?”

“Sure Dom.”

Dom took out two beers and carried them to the counter where Sam was chopping vegetables. “Is there anything I can help with?”

“Nope Darlin I’ve got this covered. You can stay with me until you need to start cooking.”

“Do you like honey mustard?”

“I love it,” Sam answered.

“I thought I would glaze the chicken breast with it,” Dom said.

“Sounds delicious,” Sam answered.

Dom walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of mustard and then went to the pantry for the honey bear. She poured the mixture in a bowl and stirred until she had the right mixture to taste. She stuck her index finger in the mixture and offered Sam a taste. “What do you think?”

“I think it’s time to eat,” Sam said. “That’s gonna taste so good.”

Dom took a long pull from her beer and walked back to the fridge. “Yes, Dear,” she said as she placed the chicken breasts and sauce on a tray. She took out a pair of tongs and a basting brush then picked up her beer. “Be back soon,” she said after a quick kiss.

Sam finished the salad and put it in the freezer to chill while she started on the rest of the meal. She smiled to herself as she moved around Dom’s kitchen and was quite content preparing a meal with her lover. At home in Australia, she would have much preferred going out for a bite to eat, but she was quickly finding herself domesticated and more surprising was the fact she enjoyed it.

Dom opened the grill and placed the chicken on the grill and turned to take a glimpse of Sam in the kitchen. She smiled as she saw Sam moving about her kitchen and thought how natural she looked as she prepared the veggies for dinner. Dom knew she had always loved Sam, but recently felt like she was falling in love with her and maybe just maybe she was ready to settle down with the right woman. Sam looked up and saw her watching and waved at Dom. Yes, she thought it was time and Sam was definitely the right woman, she thought as she raised her hand and waved back with a smile growing on her face.

Hilary stepped from the tub and turned to help Devin and then wrapped her in a soft towel. After they dried their bodies they slipped into terry robes and were enjoying a nice glass of wine when dinner arrived. Hilary took the tray from the waiter and carried it into the kitchen. Devin joined her and they took plates of crispy fried grouper to the small table and enjoyed the pleasant meal.

“That was really good,” Devin said as she popped the last bite of hush puppy into her mouth.

“I’m glad you liked it Baby,” Hilary said as she reached over and placed her hand on Devin’s. “I will take these dishes back to the kitchen if you want to go pick out a movie.”

Devin walked into the living room to peruse the large collection of DVD’s Hilary had and smiled when she found the Disney section. All of her favorites were there and she reached out and took The Jungle Book from its resting place and took it to the player. Hilary walked into the living room and stretched out on her side on the couch as Devin took the remote and pushed play.

“This is perfect,” Hilary chuckled as the title flashed on the screen and Devin came to rest on the couch in front of her. She wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close. She rested her head just above Devin’s and enjoyed the feel of her lover’s body next to hers.

They were halfway through the movie when Hilary realized Devin had drifted off to sleep. She must be emotionally exhausted she thought as her fingers combed through Devin’s hair. She whispered into to her ear to wake her gently and after shutting down the DVD led Devin into their bedroom. She slipped the robe from her sleepy shoulders and placed her on the bed. Hilary took the robe from her body and climbed in beside Devin and curled her body protectively around her young lover and drifted off to sleep.

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:45 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

So much food in that episode I dont think I will want to eat dinner tonight Alli. Very Happy

PS Nice to see you on the Story Boards X, I will modestly direct you to my last effort Amarillo if you get bored!

HugZ, MG

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:07 am 
Allison

You are a hard woman to please MG Wink Too much food, too much sex. Imma gonna keep trying til I get it just right for you. LOL

Alli

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:32 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Laughing Just what I like, a woman doing her best to please me. Go for it Allikins.

HugZ, Noni

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:40 pm 
Allison

FORTY

Devin and Hilary had coffee and English muffins before showering and dressing for their work days. Devin followed Hilary out of the secure parking garage and did not take notice of the dark green Ford that pulled out behind her and followed her to the office, noting her route to work from Hilary’s place. She pulled into the garage to begin her work week and the Ford continued past her building.

Hilary arrived to work and was checking her schedule when her receptionist called her on the intercom and notified her that there was a Detective from APD to see her. Hilary answered the call and walked to her door to usher Ryder inside.

“Good morning,” she said as she offered Ryder a seat. “Can I get you some coffee?”

“No thanks, I have had my fill already this morning. I’ve tried to quietly survey your office and you are probably as secure here as you can be,” she said.

“Do you think I am a target?”

“You never know, but it’s best to be prepared for anything.”

“I have wracked my brain, but I can’t think of anyone who would possibly be this deviant,” Hilary said.

“I know it’s tough to estimate what people might be capable of, but there is someone who covets you as theirs and neither of you will be safe until we locate that person.” Ryder saw the look of concern on Hilary’s face. “I can’t promise you nothing will happen, but I think as long as you stay calm and not take any unnecessary risks both of you will be fine. Stick to your routine and pay attention to your surroundings.”

“I think I would prefer to take Devin on an extended vacation until you catch this person.”

“That would be ideal if we had a lead and could quickly track them down, but this may take weeks or possibly longer.” Ryder locked eyes with Hilary. “I hate to admit it, but it all depends on what this person does next or what they continue to do that will help us locate them.”

Hilary blanched at that thought, but there was little they could do with only a partial fingerprint and a glimpse of red hair. “I know you are doing everything you can and I really appreciate it Ryder.”

“Well, like I told you yesterday, I want to go to the Personnel Department at the hospital to see if they can be of any assistance. I will let you know if I learn anything new and by all means if either you or Devin gets a phone call or other types of threats, let me know immediately,” Ryder said while standing to leave.

“I will Hilary,” said as she walked her to the door.

Ryder left her office complex and walked to the hospital next door to the Personnel Department. She met briefly with the Director and left knowing no more than she had previously. There was several red haired staff at the hospital, but none that held any promise as potential suspects. On a whim, she walked up to the floor which held the surgical rooms where Hilary would normally be operating and sat to observe the flurry of activity which occurred in the area. It was difficult to tell with the surgical garb on, but she did not immediately see anyone with red hair. Disappointed, she left the hospital and drove back to the station.

Sam, Dom, and Nessa had a great meeting with Ms. Barker at the training camp and she regretted having to leave them to go to work. They were busy reviewing purchase orders and equipment lists when she left to head in to the fitness center. When she arrived at the office, she stopped off at the fitness center and made her call to the dealership to order Sam’s vehicle and then rode the elevator upstairs to check in with two of her favorite clients.

When she arrived at Devin’s door it was open and Alicia was sitting across the conference table from Devin. Alicia looked up and smiled when she saw Dom. “Hey Dom.”

“Hey Ladies, I thought I would drop in to check on my two favorite clients. It seems like weeks since I have seen you two.”

Devin looked up and smiled at Dom and then over at Alicia. “Do we have some time for some cut throat this afternoon?”

“I think we do indeed,” Alicia said. “Reserve us a court for four if you don’t have any appointments please Dom.”

“Four sounds great,” Dom said with a huge smile. “I will see you then.”

“Hey Dom,” Devin called.

“Yes,” she said stopping in Devin’s door.

“Do you have plans for lunch today?”

“Yes, Devin I have an errand I need to run,” she said.

“Ok, I will see you at four then and maybe tomorrow we can get some lunch to catch up.”

“I would like that,” Dom said and left the office.

Devin turned back to Alicia. “So tell me about your mini vacation.”

“It was wonderful and just what I needed,” Alicia said. She sighed deeply. “Nessa has been a Godsend.”

“I look forward to meeting Nessa tonight at dinner.”

“With Barry gone I have asked her to move in at least on a temporary note,” Alicia said, surprising Devin.

“I’m sure it will be nice to have some companionship and someone to share meals and activities with,” Devin said.

“Yes and she’s a fantastic cook. She made us some incredible meals down at the beach,” she said, her cheeks flushing with the memory of what else they had done at the beach.

Devin did not miss the rise of color to her boss’ cheeks and knew that Alicia was smitten with Nessa.

“Are things getting serious between you two?”

“I’m not sure I know how to correctly answer that,” Alicia admitted. “So far we have shared a weekend of good food and hot sex, but now we will see if we have anything beyond a physical attraction.”

“Enough about me how was the weekend in the country with Hilary?”

“It could not have been more perfect. We had a very relaxing weekend and I even bought a beautiful antique desk for home at one of the small shops in North Georgia.”

“That does sound like a fun weekend. I’m sorry Dom’s call had to ruin it for you. Do the police have any idea?”

“They don’t have much to work with just yet, but I have taken clothes to Hilary’s and will spend this week with her.”

Alicia smiled. “That is probably for the best for now. How are things going for the two of you?”

“They are wonderful and I hope we will pass over this little speed bump quickly and move on with our lives,” Devin said with a grin.

“Just please be careful and take some extra precaution until this person is caught. There is no need to tempt fate.”

“I will be careful,” Devin promised.

“Ok then, what cases do you plan to work on this week?”

Devin gave her a quick rundown of the cases and also reminded her that she and Bev would be doing the training session this week. “I hope we will be back by mid afternoon tomorrow,” Devin said.

“Are you all set?”

“Yes ma’am, Bev and I did a dry run and she has the equipment and presentation ready to roll.” She smiled at Alicia and continued. “It has been great working directly with her and I think Bev is really excited to be a part of the training.”

“I think her job had become somewhat stale to her,” Alicia admitted. “We will have to come up with some other projects to keep her creative juices flowing.”

“I think she has a wealth of skills that we are not utilizing to the fullest,” Devin agreed.

“Agreed and I think we may have struck upon another niche here with the training,” Alicia said. “Let Bev do as much of the leg work as she can and then you or someone else can do the training. Billable hours are billable hours.”

“I don’t mind the training at all. In fact I rather enjoy it, but I don’t want to forget my main objective is still to learn all I can from you.”

“I think you are learning just fine. Why don’t I ask Bev to create a survey for our major clients to determine what types of training the firm can offer them and we will go from there?”

“Bev would love that I’m sure.”

“Do I hear my name being taken in vain?” Bev asked as she walked past Devin’s door.

“You might as well come in and let’s talk this plan over,” Alicia said.

She and Devin gave Bev the rundown of the proposed project and Bev’s eyes lit up with excitement. “I will get right on the survey and hopefully have something ready to show you by tomorrow,” she said as she scurried from the office.

“Now back to real lawyer business,” Alicia said. “What time is good for you and Hilary tonight?”

“Just name a time and we will be there. I don’t think she had a long day of cases today.”

“Let’s make it seven then.”

“Seven sounds good, is there anything we can bring?”

“Just your appetites,” Alicia said. She stood and picked up folders of briefs
Devin had completed last week and started for her office to review them.

“Let’s meet again after lunch and discuss my reviews.”

“Call me when you are ready,” Devin said and Alicia left the office.

Devin returned to her desk and booted up her system. Her cell vibrated on her desk and she picked it up to see a text from Hilary. ‘Hey sexy, I hope you are having a great day. Love you! H’

Devin smiled and typed out a response. ‘Having a great day as I hope you are. We have dinner at Alicia’s at seven. Love you too! D’

She waited for a few minutes and Hilary returned her text. ‘Sounds great. Can’t wait until I can kiss you silly. See you soon! H’

‘ I’m giggling already. D’

In the fitness center Dom was surprised when the door opened and Kayla came strolling in. “Hey there, I wasn’t expecting you today.”

“I have today off and I thought I would come in and start taking a look at some of your client files,” Kayla said. “Will that be a problem?”

“Absolutely not,” Dom said as she took Kayla into the small office. “As a matter of fact you have great timing. I have an errand I need to run if you don’t mind holding down the fort for a bit. I’m not expecting anyone so you can sit here and read over files.”

“That’s fine with me. If anyone comes in I will let them do their work out and they can give me a holler if they need any assistance.”

“Awesome, I will be back as soon as I can. Would you like to have some lunch with me?”

“Sure thing Dom,” Kayla said.

“I will grab some sandwiches on my way back up then. Is there anything particular you like?”

“Nope, I’m easy so just surprise me,” Kayla said with a grin.

“Make yourself at home then. The files are in the right hand drawers. I’ll be back,” Dom said and left the office.

Dom rode the bike to the Nissan dealership and after a short period of haggling wrote a check out for the Rogue she had selected for Sam. The dealer gave her a spare set of keys as he took down Dom’s address. He promised that the SUV would be delivered by three that afternoon and the keys would be under the floor mat.

Sam would be so surprised she thought as she walked from the dealership back out to her bike. It was such a beautiful day she almost wished she could spend it riding. Dom feared those days would be few and far between during the coming months as they pressed hard to get the team together and in training for the coming season barely four months away. She stopped off at the deli when she returned to the office and purchased two sandwiches and glasses of tea before riding the elevator back upstairs.

Kayla had barely made it out of the B’s when Dom came striding back in.

“You are fast,” she said.

“I didn’t have to go far and everything was all set,” she said.

“You have some great client assessments here Dom. Following your plans will be easy.”

“Thanks Kayla. I think we will make a great team.”

“That we will,” she said as Dom sat across the desk from her and spread out their lunch.

“I hope you like chicken salad.”

“I do, it’s one of my favorites,” Kayla said as her smile beamed across at Dom.

“Excellent,” Dom said, and removed the wrapping from her sandwich and took a bite. When they had finished lunch, Dom pulled some files for Kayla and put her to work on the opposite side of the desk while she booted up the computer and hit the internet to search for a schedule of races. The majority of women’s races would be in Europe, but there would be a few opportunities to ride on home soil. Dom quickly accessed websites which contained the listings she was searching for and quickly printed them off. She was reviewing them when Sam gave her a call.

“We have two more team members,” Sam said with a great deal of excitement. “I have two more interviews this afternoon, but we are almost halfway there Baby.”

“That is excellent news. Who did we get?”

Sam had arranged contracts with an excellent climber and an all around rider who would make an excellent lead out rider as well as time trial rider for the team.

“Good job Sam,” Dom said with a smile in her voice. “Will they be able to start in two days with everyone else?”

“Thankfully yes, oh and by the way you have a special delivery coming this afternoon.”

“Oh yeah, what kind?”

“Well I hope you have the room cleared out that you wanted to use for a spinning class, because six bikes are on their way to you now to be set up.”

“What, you have to be kidding.”

“Nope they should be there within the hour.”

“Ok Sweetie I have to go then and get ready. I will see you soon,” Dom said and hung up.

“Is everything ok?”

“Our spinning bikes are on their way and I don’t have the room ready.”

“Well I reckon we had better get moving then,” Kayla said. “Lead the way.”

Dom was even more thankful that Kayla had come in for the day and they made quick work of clearing out the room Dom wanted to use. In addition to the six bikes, they would be delivering a flat screen television and DVD and sound system to use during training.

They worked for nearly thirty minutes moving boxes from the area and when they were finally finished Dom looked up at the fluorescent lighting. “This will not do,” she said.

“We need something that’s on a dimmer switch,” Kayla said. “My lil bro’s an electrician. I can have him put one in tonight with a regular incandescent overhead light if that will work for you.”

“That would be perfect,” Dom said just as the door opened and two men came in pulling a dolly with the first bike. “Over here fellows,” she said waving them in to the new spinning room.

“You have five more of these babies coming,” one of the men said.

“Keep em coming,” Dom said with a wide grin.

Two hours later, all six bikes were up and functional and the television was also installed. Kayla had called her brother and he was on his way to install the lights. “I will be right back,” Dom said and rode the elevator up to the firm’s floor and went in search of Bev.

She found her in the break room making another pot of coffee. “Hey Dom,” she said when Dom entered.

“Hey Bev, I was wondering if you had any blank DVD’s in your supply closet?”

“I think so. Give me a minute and I will go check.”

Devin heard Dom’s voice and could hear the excitement in it so she left Alicia’s office to find out what was going on.

“Hey Dom, what’s got you so worked up?”

“The spinning bikes just arrived and I wanted to go online and download some training routes, but I realized I didn’t have any blank DVD’s so I came scrounging.”

“Ah, I see. New weapons of torture,” Bev said. “Maybe I shouldn’t look too hard then,” she teased.

“Aw now Bev, I will download some beginner’s routes that you should be able to handle, I promise,” Dom said in her sweetest of voices.

“Oh how can I refuse that sweetness?” Bev said.

“I’m praying you can’t,” she teased back.

“I will be right back,” Bev said and left the break room.

“Did I hear spinning bikes?” Alicia said as she walked in.

“Yeah, Ms. Barker just sent six over and Kayla and I are setting the room up and I thought I would download some training programs.”

“I think I can handle Devin by myself tonight if you need to skip racquetball to finish setting it up,” Alicia said.

“In your dreams,” Devin said with a chuckle.

“No, I should be ready for both of you by four,” Dom said with a wicked grin.

Bev returned with a six pack of blank DVD’s and handed them to Dom.
Dom hugged her and planted a kiss on Bev’s cheek before flying out of the room.

“My word, what I wouldn’t give for a tenth of that energy,” Bev said as they watched Dom disappear.

They all broke out in laughter as Dom ran for the elevator and was gone from sight.

Dom downloaded several programs onto DVD’s while Kayla assisted her brother in the remodel of the lighting system in the spinning room. She looked at her watch and noticed it was time for Alicia and Devin to come down for some racquetball.

She found Kayla in the spinning room and told her of her plans to play racquetball and Kayla asked if she could return tomorrow to finish reviewing some files. Dom told her that she would be in around ten and she could come whenever she liked as she gave her a key to the fitness center. Kayla beamed with excitement and walked over to hug Dom.

Post Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:16 am 
PipSqueak

I like the adds Alli, but am a little anxious about the red-head. Is everything ok, cos u've not posted in a while??

Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: