BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
love_phoenix

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!

HOLLYWOOD

Hollywood. Every girl's dream. Can you mention someone who is not overwhelmed and enthralled with the glitz and glamour of Hollywood life? I bet not. And what's more romantic than setting a story here? So let's go Lights, Camera, Love!!

---------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1-PRE-PRODUCTION:

Dave was reading episodes of the season 1. He loved this story and though he did not have enough money to make it to the big screen he had more than enough to make it to small screen. The story wasn't a complicated one. But Dave fell in love with the characters when writer Josh narrated it to him. His book "Lost in you" was the best seller last year and the characters in the book acquired cult status.

The story is quite simple actually. One girl moves from the big city to a small town where she meets another girl. They go the same school together and fall in love in spite of their love hate relationship. The simpleness of the story made it a grand success among the teens. They adored the girl's relationship, how funny they could be and how light hearted the whole book was.

And it reached out to even the straight teens. They could relate to it and the book was seeked out by big Hollywood producers. But no, Josh was a close friend of Dave and he decided to give him the big break he hoped for. Dave was forever grateful to him for that.

Now he had the script ready, all he had to do was find the right kids for the role.
--------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1. PART 2: AUDITION

Sarah giggled with the girls at some stupid joke. She was a gap year student and thought she could give this a try before studying medicine. Medicine was what she loved, acting was her hobby.

But her parents insisted she tried this and so did her agent. She knew this story was about a couple of high school students and had two leads characters, both girls who fall in love with each other and at 19 she was young enough to be hopefully cast for this role.

Dad was supportive of the role even after knowing she may be playing a lesbian if she was cast although her mother wasn't too eager about it.

"Hey"

Her train of thoughts were cut off when she heard someone calling her. She looked up to see a red head chewing her orbit or whatever gum.

"Yes??"

The girl carefully looked around and sat beside near her.

"Did you know that you are almost finalized for this role?" She whispered to Sarah.

Sarah smiled.

"Shut up you're lying"

"Ofcourse not. I heard the producer talking to the director. You are Sarah Goldoff right?"

"Yes. And you are?"

"Mitchell. Mitchell Broadman"

Sarah smiled at Mitchell. They kept on talking when the door swung open. A girl almost their age hurried in with script in hand. Sarah couldn't believe her eyes. The girl looked like an younger version of Megan Fox.

"What the hell?" Sarah exclaimed.

"What?" Mitchell looked amused.

"Did you see her? She looks like.." Sarah was cut off when Mitchell replied "Younger version of Megan Fox if that is even possible. Fox herself is young. So let's call her Teen Fox"

Sara and Mitchell giggled.

Teen Fox went to the audition room and came out about after an hour. She was exhausted after the day's event. Her mother had been breathing down her neck for her to go to this stupid audition. She didn't even wanted to be here. She wanted to go the music school in NY. That was her dream. Her mother's pestering was too much to bear and she decided to give this a try in her gap year.

------------------------------

Dave looked at Josh scrutinizing the final list of girls and boys selected for the roles.

"Have you confirmed their age?" Josh asked Dave.

"Yes. All of them are over 18. Why are you so worried about their age anyway?"

"So you wouldn't have parent trouble later on"

Josh sat on his desk sipping his coffee.

"So what do you think about the finalists?" Dave looked at Josh for an answer.

"Mmmh. They are perfect aren't they? They perfectly fit the roles"

"Yep. I knew they were the ones when I laid my eyes on them"

"You sound like a pedophile"

"Asshole"

Dave threw a pen at him.

"So we aren't going to tell the lead girls that this story is based on my book"

Dave shook his negatively.

"No way. That will make them act like the characters in the book. I want them to have a natural chemistry on screen. Not the chemistry they read about in the book"

Josh looked out the window. " Have you at least decided who our lead girls are going to be?"

Dave scratched his neck. "Nope. That is going to take us to the next step of this auditioning process"

"What's that step?"

Dave just smiled without replying.

----------------------------------------------

Ashley aka Teen Fox picked up her lunch tray talking to her mother on the cell phone. When she was about to sit at the table that was empty some idiot slammed into her and she dropped her lunch tray.

"What the eff?"

"I am so sorry"

Sarah picked up the contents of her tray.

"Your sorry doesn't do anything for me. That was the last chicken sandwich on the counter"

Ashley looked up to see a blonde looking worriedly at her.

"I am really sorry. There is a shop nearby where I could get you a sandwich.."

"No thanks. Do me a favor and get off my face?"

Ashley walked past her cursing herself for being angry at everything. She really didn't have to be so rude to that girl. But her day was getting worse and worse.

Sarah stood there in utter shock.

"What a bitch" Mitchell touched her arms " Are you okay Sarah?"

Sarah shook her head. "Yep I am fine. Just a bit shocked"

"Come let's go the park. It seems the results will be out only by 5pm. We've got 2 hours to kill. Whaddya say?"

"Okay let's go then"

---------------------------------------------

Ashley looked at the girl from the audition. The blonde was talking to a guy from the same audition. Ashley recognized the guy immediately. He was good looking. How could she not notice?

"Sucks we have to wait for the results one more hour eh?"

Sarah looked up to see Teen Fox.

"Yes. So" Sarah asked her as Teen Fox sat beside her.".do you have a name ?"

"Ashley. Ashley Coopers"

"Sarah Goldoff. This is Bruce and this is Mitchell"

"Hey. You guys have all come for the audition right?"

"Right"

Bruce was hitting on Sarah big time and Ashley and Mitchell hit it off pretty well. They sat there talking for about ten minutes after which they decided to go to the audition hall.

Mitchell was saying something silly and Ashley was trying her best to control a laugh. Mitchell whispered something in her ear and winked at Ashley and all Ashley could do was wink back and smile. They were like best of friends who just met. Highly improbable but yet happening.

Sarah found Bruce very charming. He was very nice and sweet. For all his masculinity he was very shy and Sarah found that adorable.

"So I heard if we are selected they will make us all live together in a bungalow. Is that true?"

Bruce asked looking hopefully.

"May be. It's better than trying to find a place to live until this season finishes right?" Ashley asked Mitchell who was looking at Ashley with huge interest. Sarah found it cute. She had seen so many girls with a girl crush on another girl. Ashley looked easy to have a girl crush on. She looked good and had a toned body that shattered every girl's dream to be the best looking.

"So Sarah. What do you think?"

"What?"

Sarah had been lost in her thoughts and she wasn't really listening to them. Ashley gave her a toothy grin and Mitchell was still looking at Ashley like she was her role model or something.

"Never Mind"

Bruce changed the topic and Sarah could hardly take her eyes off him. He was what you would call a guy with charisma. She felt herself blush when she saw Bruce looking at her from the corner of his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------

"I found the lead girls"

Dave rejoiced. He was watching the crowd with CCTV camera.

"Look at them"

He pointed out to two girls who were in a group chatting merrily.

"Oh my god. They are perfect Dave. They have such strong chemistry. Don't they?"

"Yes. I don't think they realize it though" Dave scratched his chin "And that is the way I want it"

Josh beamed at him.

-------------------------------------------------------
Love is Bullshit. From a biological and heterosexual standpoint its only useful for the the preservation of our species. And from every other stand point it is basically the overworking of hormones and nothing else. Love is a word widely overrated.

Last edited by love_phoenix on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 pm 
kenko

great start Smile

allready addicted Wink

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 pm 
love_phoenix

SELECTION
--------------

Sarah, Bruce, Mitchell and Ashley were biting their nails. The tension was high among the crowd.

"So here is the list of people who are selected for the show"

"Bruce Reyman"

"Yes"

Sarah hugged him out of reflex and blushed.

"Congrats" Mitchell grabbed his hand.

Ashley winked at Sarah who was still blushing.

"The guy has you eating out of his hand" She whispered in Sarah ears.

"Shut up"

Sarah smiled.

They heard couple of other names and then Sarah's name was announced.

Sarah couldn't believe this. She didn't even want this role. Mitchell and Ashley gave her a big hug. After about ten minutes it was only Ashley's name that was out of the list.

Mitchell was worried.

"Don't worry"

She took Ashley's hand.

"Are you kidding me? I don't want to be an actor. I want to be a musician"

Ashley said dreamily.

"Really?" Sarah felt comfortable knowing that she wasn't the only one who hated acting.

Ashley just nodded . Just then her name was read out loud.

"Oh my god" She frowned but Mitchell scooped her up in her arms and hugged her.

All Ashley could do was groan. 'Why couldn't they give my place to that girl who looks like she's crying?' She cursed the guy who chose her.

--------------------------------------------

SETTLING:

Sarah's parents were moving into the LA bungalow. Ashley and Bruce were helping her unpack. Mitchell was downstairs making some coffee for Ashley.

Ashley jumped on Sarah's bed and looked at Bruce who was flirting with Sarah. They made quite an attractive pair. Bruce was easy on eyes and Sarah, Sarah was herself. Beautiful. Ashley tried to remember the last time she met a Blonde who had beauty, brains and grace. Well, Sarah was it. She was glad she was friends with her even though they were off to a bad start.

"Ashley. Here's your coffee"
Mitchell grabbed a pillow by Ashley's side and laid her head on top of Ashley's stomach.

Ashley sipped her coffee while Mitchell was gently playing with her hair.

"Do they even realize they are into each other?"
Bruce whispered into Sarah's ears.

Sarah smiled at him.
"I don't think so. They both think they are straight"

Bruce stroked her face.
"So do you know who else has a thing going on in this room?"

"Who..?"
Sarah stopped as soon as she started and turned red.

"I like you Sarah"
Sarah gently kissed his fingers and snuggled up to him. Ashley and Mitchell were in their own sweet world.

Love is Bullshit. From a biological and heterosexual standpoint its only useful for the the preservation of our species. And from every other stand point it is basically the overworking of hormones and nothing else. Love is a word widely overrated.

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:33 pm 
love_phoenix

Thanks Kenko! I really appreciate your feedback.

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:35 pm 
love_phoenix

CHAPTER 2: PRODUCTION

Ashley heard her doorbell ring and she saw Mitchell standing there smiling at her. This girl really made her day. She was so attentive to her.

Ashley opened the door and Mitchell hugged her.

"Hey to you too" Ashley smiled.

"You ready?"

"As ready as I will ever be"

"Great Let's go then"

Mitchell started her car and stopped to pick Sarah and Bruce from Bruce's place.

Bruce was giving directions to Mitchell in the front and Ashley was smirking at Sarah at every chance in the back.

"What?"

Ashley just grinned.

Sarah had gotten to know her well in the past week that she knew what this smirk was for.

"Nothing happened" She whispered to her.

"Really?" Ashley whistled.

Sarah poked her side.

"You went out on a date with him, spent the night at his place when his parents were not around and nothing happened? You are such a saint Sarah"

Sarah blushed.

"I am not a slut either Ash"

"Who says you are?"

"You are implying it by saying I slept with him on our first date"

"Oh you are a small town girl I forgot"

"Shut up"

Sarah said in fake mockery but her face was red now.

Ashley kept smiling and Sarah found it very contagious and she smiled back.

"So tell me" Ashley urged.

"Later" Sarah blew her a kiss.

"Arghhh" One thing Ashley hated the most was hanging in between. She either had to know nothing or everything. But she knew Sarah well, she would tell her only if she wanted to and when she wanted to. No point asking her again. So Ashley zipped her mouth and remained silent for the rest of the ride.

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:48 pm 
love_phoenix

SCENE 1
-----------

The scene for the day was pretty simple. Sarah plays Amy who is the popular girl in the small town. She is a cheerleader, has a steady boyfriend who plays soccer and what more she is beautiful.

Ashley laughed when she read that part.

"What?"

"Miscast"

Sarah stuck her tongue out to her.

"So who do you think is the right Amy?"

"Mitchell may be"

Sarah threw the script at her.

"What's happening?"

Bruce sat near them and Mitchell sat by Sarah.

"Nothing" Ashley said as she tried to close Sarah's mouth.

"Ashley thinks that Mi---"

"Sarah"

Ashley tickled Sarah to try and stop her from embarrassing her.

"Okay I won't tell stop"

Sarah was out of breath and Ashley gave her a toothy grin.

Once Ashley relaxed the hold on her Sarah hurried the words out of her mouth looking at Mitchell " Ash thinks you are more suitable for Amy's role cos you are beautiful unlike me"

Ashley turned in horror and Mitchell was blushing. Ashley mouthed a sarcastic 'thank you' to Sarah and she mouthed back 'you are welcome' to her annoyance.

"That's very sweet of you Ash" Mitchell managed to say after sometime.

"That girl has got the hots for you" Sarah whispered in Ashley's ears. Ashley gave her a fake smile. "How nice of you to notice" She retorted.

"Just doing a friend a favor" Sarah shrugged Ashley's attitude off.

---------------------------------

"So are you going to finish the script or what?"

Ashley demanded Sarah.

"Okay here is the story then. I play Amy like I already told Ash who thinks I was wrongly cast.." She continued winking at Ash who was frowning at her "and Mitchell plays my best friend Danica who I love to the core. And we have Ashley playing Audra,some boy called Dean playing Asher and a girl named Callie playing Adrienne. They all are supposed to be the newcomers to the school"

"So who is Dean?" Ashley asked looking around. Sarah pointed out a guy who stood quietly in the crowd. He looked cute.

"That one and don't check him out because he will be playing your brother" Bruce told her.

"Whatever" Even though Ash just shrugged their comments off Mitchell noticed that Ashley had her eyes on Dean. He was quite a looker. But she couldn't help feeling some kind of irrational anger towards that guy. She hasn't even met him for god's sake.

-----------------------------------

"Lights, camera Rolling, Action"

As soon as Dave's voice gave the command Adrienne (Callie) straightened.

"Hello there"

She waved at Amy (Sarah).

Amy looked around and found that this girl was talking to her.

"Hey. Do I know you?"

"Nope. I was hoping I could get to know you. I am new here and don't have many friends"

Amy liked this girl instantly. She was not used to people who were so straight forward and this girl screamed BIG CITY.

"Cool. I don't mind"

Adrienne whistled and smiled.

CUT CUT
-----------------------------------

Behind the Screen

"That was so corny" Sarah sighed.

"Yes it was " Bruce was excited after sharing an on screen kiss with Amy/Sarah.

"Do you think I'll have to kiss Callie anytime soon?" Sarah asked while playing with her hair.

"Look like you like the idea" Ashley said.

"What's your problem?" Sarah hissed.

"Nothing" Ashley spat back.

In truth Ashley was annoyed because Dean was hitting on Sarah the whole time and Ashley didn't like it one bit.

The day's shot were over and once Dave said pack up they all ran to the car to get back home.

Ashley sat in the front with Mitchell not wanting to share space with Sarah and Bruce snuggled up to Sarah.

Sarah looked at Ash in the front mirror who stared back at her. Sarah kind of knew what her problem was. What was she supposed to do if Dean hit on her, that guy didn't even realize she had the hots for Bruce.

"So you two.. going to talk or not?"
Bruce asked as they dropped Ashley off at her place.

Ashley looked at the sky like she was some crazed astronaut and Sarah looked at her nails like they had aliens growing out of them.

"Come on Sarah"

Bruce nudged her.

"Okay I am sorry"

Ashley and Sarah said at the same time after a moment and smiled.

"You aren't mad at me right?"

"Nope. You didn't do anything. I was a jealous prick" Ashley hugged Sarah.

"I am glad we spoke. You mean a lot to me as a friend."

"You mean a lot to me too"

Ashley said gently as she took a step back from the hug.

"Good, now since you guys have made up let's go home. Have an early shoot tomorrow"

Mitchell kissed Ashley good night on her cheek while Ash blushed and Sarah waved her good bye.

When it was Sarah's turn to leave Bruce stood there nervously not knowing what to do. Then he took the initiative and gave her a peck on her lips. Sarah turned red to her roots and went back home happily.

-----------------------------------------

Last edited by love_phoenix on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:43 pm 
love_phoenix

OFFSCREEN:

Ashley wasn't expecting her to laugh. Of all the reactions she'd imagined, this was the last one that crossed her mind. And this wasn't laughing with her. This was– bent over at the waist, from the gut, face red, can't breathe because it's so funny- laughing at her.

She wiped at the tears leaking from the corners of her eyes, laughter still bubbling up and filling the air around them.

"Are you done yet?" Ashley asked annoyance echoing through her voice.

She held up a finger, her blonde hair swinging forward to cover her face as another set of giggles escaped.

"Ok…I think I'm done now,"

Ash rolled her eyes. "I'm so glad this amuses you, Sarah."

She schooled her face in a mock expression of seriousness.

"Sorry, Ash," though clearly she was not. Her green eyes sparkled with her laughter.

"I just didn't realize you were so ignorant."

"Ugh…" Ashley groaned into her hands, covering her face before taking her frustrated fingers through her hair. She'd really hoped she'd be more supportive.

"This isn't about being ignorant,"She bit out.

"If I wanted a relationship, I could have one. I just don't want it with Mitchell. How am I going to face her? She'd be embarrassed to have kissed someone who doesn't value it. I so don't want to lose her Sarah…"

Sarah rolled her eyes and settled back into the couch. This was a speech she'd heard many times during the past 3 months. Mitchell was growing increasingly affectionate on Fox Jr.

Bruce and Sarah were dating now and Ash has become her best friend she ever had.

Sarah looked at her friend who was sitting on the floor leaning on to her resting her arms on the couch.

Since the show began to air last month, there were too many handsome men and even beautiful women throwing themselves at her. By now anyone would think Ashley had gotten used to and was proud of her player image. The image portrayed in the tabloids of the partying bad girl living fast and wild which was not true. Ashley was the kindest soul she had ever met.

Sarah looked at her friend studying her deeply.

Ashley's speech on the fear of losing Mitchell and not having the courage to make a move on Dean was winding down and she blinked hoping she didn't look glazed over with boredom.

"Yeah, yeah. You're a Super Stud with a good heart who doesn't want to hurt anybody. I got it."

Ashley looked momentarily offended.

"It's not about not hurting Mitchell. You don't get it. I really like her, but not like her that way"

Ashley chewed on her own words and looked lost in her thoughts distorting her pretty features.

Sarah covered her ears with her hands.

"Ugh…Say no more. Either go kiss her or kiss Dean. Do something "

Ashley laughed, patting Sarah's legs. Sarah's feet were resting in her lap as Ashley was sat before her on the floor facing the couch in the studio soundboard.

Sarah moved, jiggling a little, as Ashley tugged on her shoes.

"Someday, when you're older, I'll explain the need to not hurt anyone Sarah"

Sarah's response was a raised middle finger.

"Oh no. Save it for Bruce please. I have too many men and women competing for me right now"

Ashley nodded toward the obscene gesture and took great pleasure in the blush that spread from Sarah's neck to her cheeks.

Ignoring her tone, she focused back on Ash's original statement.

"So, seriously, Explain this to me. I'm not sure I understand where this is coming from seeing that, as you've already stressed, you don't have a problem getting it on with Mitchell, but the problem is she is not a boy and not Dean. Is that it?"

Ashley's head rolled back and she exhaled at the ceiling.

"So I'll tell you what, publicly date Dean at once so that it can be documented for your status 'Not Available'?"

Ashley grinned.

"Put that way, it doesn't actually sound so bad."

She paused, her expression turning semi-serious. "If I do this Mitchell may get over me and pay more attention to Damien from the Audio engineering department and by next year I'd be attending my music school leaving all my problems behind"

It was Sarah's turn to smile, her whole face brightening.

"Really? You got through the selection round?" She could see the sparkle in Ashley's sky colored eyes. It was something she'd wanted for years.

Sarah knew Ashley was waiting for a chance to try and get her music out there and this will be an incredible opportunity to shape up her music career.

Impulsively she leaned forward scooting closer until she was practically in her lap hugging her excitedly. Ashley wrapped her arms around her returning the gesture.

Sarah's obvious excitement for her only made Ash smile bigger. She pulled back their foreheads resting together.

Sarah was her best friend. She knew more about her than anyone and was the only constant in a life where too many people came and went after acquiring the celebrity status.

Sometimes Sarah drove her crazy but she trusted her with secrets so she knew just how important this was to her.

"This could be the break I need," Ashley admitted quietly. Sarah's eyes was filled with understanding.

"Hmmm…Am I interrupting?" A voiced asked from the studio doorway.

Their heads turned simultaneously in the direction of the voice.

Josh stood there arms crossed propping up the door frame smirking at them.

"Just the usual," Sarah spoke up first. "Plotting to take over the world."

Her voice mimicked Bruce from her favorite episode. "Right Ash?"

Ashley rolled her eyes and giggled. "I'd hardly call you the brains of this operation."

She mocked offense.

"That hurts. It really does."

Sarah's lower lip plumped out into a pout and Ash stuck her own out.

"awe…" Ashley's arms were wrapped around Sarah's legs and she was pretty much sitting in her lap.

If it had been anyone else in the studio with them, the scene would have looked disturbingly intimate, but Josh was used to it. They always seemed to be touching or sitting on each other or hugging or giggling. No one could figure out what these two had up in their sleeves.

"I see you two are still up to the usual antics." Josh said with a shake of his head unable to conceal his amusement.

Sometimes he wondered if there wasn't more going on between them. But he always squashed the thought. If there were something going on he doubted they'd be able to hide it.

As it was they'd fallen into friend mode something they'd probably never get out of because they were too comfortable with the status and yes they both were straight and into two handsome men.

Sarah stuck her tongue out at Josh. "You're just jealous because I don't hug you as often as I hug this asshole"

Josh laughed in response.

"Yeah, I'm real jealous."

Ashley slapped Sarah playfully and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Hey!" She jerked back frowning lower lip sticking out even further.

Ashley shrugged and smiled innocently.

"Uh huh…" Josh shook his head and stepped more fully into the studio.

"Since you're using Ashley for a chair, mind if I steal this other one." He pulled the chair out.

Ashley and Josh looked on with amusement at Sarah's embarrassment both snickering.

Her retort only further amused them as she muttered "You guys are assholes!" and practically stormed out of the studio.

They watched her march across the waiting area over to reception where her guy was answering phones.

Sarah's blonde hair swayed with her movement hanging like a curtain down her back a start contrast to the black of her tight t-shirt. Worn blue jeans hung low on lean hips and her boots clunked angrily against the tiled floor.

Ashley smirked. The girl sure knew how to draw attention. Even the studio musicians waiting for their session appointment with Josh stopped horsing around to watch her walk by.

She finally reached Bruce. Hands flailed and her head jerked towards the studio in their direction shooting daggers at Ashley with her eyes.

"Such a drama Queen," Ashley commented affectionately.

Josh shook his head. "Probably, which is why she's nominated for the teen icon of the year award"

"So true." Sarah deserved the award. Sarah had kind of grown on her and it was hard to resist her charms when she is being herself.

"So there's a rumor going around that you're going to join reality TV."

Ashley pulled her gaze away from Sarah. She seemed to have calmed down and was laughing at something with Bruce head thrown back perfect teeth flashing.

She could practically hear the bubbling laughter and momentarily wondered what was so funny.

"It's not rumor. I was approached but I am not sure Josh. Acting is not what I want ," She admitted turning back to the soundboard.

Josh's eyebrows rose and Ashley went on.

"Adam has decided that I'd be perfect for a new VH1 Reality Show. He already pitched it. Everybody thinks I should do it except me.Mother fucking Holy ass. What am I gonna do?" Ash sighed.

"You talk to your mother with that mouth?"

"Nah. Just Sarah when I want to see her blush." She grinned apologetically.

"So how does it work?"

Ash shrugged. "I'm not entirely sure. It's in development stages. The show doesn't have a name, but the concept is in place and they want it to air in six months"

Josh asked a couple more questions about the show and Ash answered what she could.

Her attention was divided whens he glanced out the studio window and noticed Sarah talking with the studio musicians. They were a group of young guys who played back up like a dream and they seemed completely in awe of her.

The guitarist was ogling her boobs shamelessly and Ash fought the immediate urge to beat some manners into the boy.

Sarah continued to talk hands whirling face animated. She didn't even notice the group's admiration.

The drummer was leaning forward, eagerly hanging on to every word coming from her mouth as he fiddled with the drumsticks. One slipped from his fingers as he fidgeted.

Sarah smiled and bent over to pick it up not realizing he'd dropped it on purpose. Ash saw the hand that reached out toward her ass and was immediately out of her seat sprinting towards them leaving Josh gaping at her from behind.

By the time he reached her Sarah was blushing beat red and her hands covered her ass almost protectively as her mouth hung open.

"Get your stuff and leave," Ash growled at the group. Her hands fisted at her sides as she resisted the urge to punch the little punk that dared to cop a cheap feel.

The boys' heads all turned startled guilty expressions on their faces.

"Dude…it was an accident." The drummer stuttered, eyes big.

"I saw how big an 'accident' it was 'dude' Now get the hell out of here before I call the security." This wasn't a joke.

Nobody touched Sarah like that and got away with it. She was clearly still shocked by it and stood there watching as the boys scrambled up from the couches and grabbed their things.

"Dude, seriously. We're sorry."

The lead guitarist, the one with the grabby hands mumbled the apology.

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to her"

"We're sorry," he mumbled.

Sarah stood back shocked at Ashley's show of protectiveness. She was pissed. She didn't think she'd ever seen her so mad.

Ashley was herding the group of teens toward the front door when she looked back and caught Sarah's gaze which got her concerned.

Sarah tried to give her a reassuring smile a look that told her she was really okay. And she was okay. She had just been startled by a teenager unable to control his hormones.

"Sarah you all right?" Josh came up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder.

Bruce was fast approaching having abandoned his spot at reception to see what all the commotion was about.

"What's going on?" He asked when he reached them.

Sarah sighed. "Nothing baby"

Josh snorted. "The guitarist totally copped a feel and Ash saw. She's pissed"

Sarah wrinkled her nose with distaste and looked at Bruce. "Honestly, it's not that big a deal"

"If it's not that big a deal, why didn't you say something to Ashley?" Sarah bit her lips as she pondered over that one.

She shrugged. "It's not every day Ash plays protector for me. I figured I'd wait and see how it played out. Besides they won't ever grope some girl's ass without permission again."

"How did this even happen?"

Sarah glared at Bruce not appreciating the look of disbelief on her face.

"Hey…I happen to have a nice ass. Of course they would want to grab it. I mean, who wouldn't? If I were a guy, I'd totally grab my ass," she said defensively.

"Of course. You have a nice ass baby"
Bruce said snickering at her defensive tone.

"Goldoff" Sarah jumped when she heard her name from behind her. Turning around she saw Ashley standing there scowl in place eyes narrowed.

"You called?" Sarah played innocent.

Uh. Oh. Now she was doing that squinty thing. Ash only did that when she was really pissed.

"This isn't a joke Sarah. Those guys were out of line."

Sarah wanted to roll her eyes. This was another lecture that she could live without.She didn't want Ash to tell her that she felt like her big sister.

In an effort to stop her tirade before she could really start Sarah walked up to her and wrapped her arms around her squeezing tightly as she rested her head against her chest.

She pulled back and looked up at Ash inwardly smirking at the confused look on her face.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"For defending me. That was very sweet of you and you didn't have to do that." She may have been trying real hard here to calm her down but it was worth it when her expression softened and she hugged her again.

"Of course, I did, Goldoff. You're my best friend and no one treats my girl that way."

Sarah smacked a kiss against her cheek. A gesture not unfamiliar to them.

"C'mon. Let's go get some coffee," Ashley suggested, grabbing her hand. "You can tell Bruce he can feel you up without worrying about me" And winked.

Sarah blushed.

Ash grinned.

Bruce and Josh stayed rooted to their spots watching the retreating duo.

"Those two are…" Bruce started but his voice trailed off as he noticed Josh shaking his head before filling in the rest of his sentence.

"There are really no words for what those two are."

Bruce smiled and agreed with him. He was sometimes jealous the way Sarah and Ash were but he was not stupid to let that take over the relationship he had with Sarah. He had actually gotten used to their affection for each other now and was quite glad Sarah had a friend who loved her so much.

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by love_phoenix on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:07 pm 
love_phoenix

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

"Hey, you. What's going on in that head of yours?" Dean's teasing voice brought a small smile to Ashley's face.

"Nothing really. Just something small that happened at work."

"What happened?" He had a genuine curiosity but masked it with a silly fake begging face.

"Well some guys tried to misbehave with Sarah and let's just say I almost kicked their ass."

"That was nice. What happened next."

"Nothing. She calmed me down. That girl sure doesn't know what crowd to pick to talk to"

"Thats not wise. I'm proud of you though." Dean said with a flirting smile.

"Yeah? How so?" Ashley asked as Dean sat closer to her in her room.

"You did what you thought was right. Its just too bad she's so innocent." He threw a fry at her.

"Good fry. Thanks."

"Your such a dork." Ashley rolled her eyes and sat back in the bed. She glared at Dean for a second and he smiled and she started to smile to.

"But you are my dork." Dean winked at her and grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Ashley's heart beat sped up. This was the first time Dean had made a move.

"Awww"

"Ash you know I like you right?"

Ash was speechless blushing, and wanted to hug him.

"I don't know. Because you never said so before now."

"Well, I am telling you now. Ain't I?"

Ash looked him in the eye. Her stare filled with a warm glow.

"Yes you are."

At that moment she leaned in and kissed Dean.

Dean kissed back with so much love that Ash had to control herself from moaning.

Dean switched off the lights when Ash pulled him on top of her onto the bed.

-------------------------------------------------

Mitchell was hurting after Ashley gently broke to her that she wasn't interested in her. Callie was comforting her and she begin to find her very nice.

The night ended when Callie had to leave giving her a light peck on her cheeks leaving her to blush at her doorsteps.

--------------------------------------------------

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:45 pm 
love_phoenix

ONSCREEN

Story hadn't progressed much. It was in the 10th episode and Callie playing Adrienne is dating Amy's (played by Sarah) ex boyfriend Rufus played by her actual boyfriend Bruce. Very simple right.

They were supposed to go and participate in some quiz show in some TV channel which was celebrating Friendship Day.

Ashley was sat beside Dean and Mitchell was sat next to Dean and Callie. Sarah and Bruce were seated by Callie.

"So you must be wondering what this quiz is all about. We are just trying to figure out how friendly you guys really are with each other"

"This must be a cake walk" Thought Sarah as she knew most about Mitchell, Bruce and everyone around her.

ROUND ONE

About Mitchell

Q.Where was Mitchell born?

Callie pressed the buzzer and said California.

Ashley and Sarah winked at each other. They already knew Callie liked Mitchell.

A couple of question was asked about Mitchell and Callie and Ash managed to answer them right.

So the host went on to the next chapters in hand, Bruce, Dean and Callie.

Sarah got 2 questions out of 5 right on the questions asked about Bruce and he wasn't really happy about it.

Ashley fared even worse. She scored only 1 right out of the 5 questions asked about Dean.

Mitchell answered 3 questions right on Callie even though she didn't know her that well yet.

Then it was the question time on the famous Ashley. The young crowd cheered for her and she waved at them.

Question 1:

What is Ashley Cooper's favorite food?

Mitchell pressed the buzzer and answered Lasagna. The host said wrong answer.

"Sarah you pressed the buzzer a fraction of second later than Mitchell. Do you know the answer?"

"Yes. Of course. It's Greek Salad and Pasta. She loves it. I always cook it for her"

Ashley smiled at Sarah. She was a good cook. If this girl ever gave up on her dreams of becoming a doc she should try and be a cook.

"Right answer"

"Question 2"

"What is Ashley's favorite color"

"Purple" Sarah answered without batting an eye.

"Correct"

"Go Sarah Go" The crowd cheered.

"Question 3. On what day of the week was Ashley born?"

"Sunday" Sarah again. Ashley laughed. "Gee. Even I didn't know that"

Sarah winked at her.

"Correct answer. Next question. What is Ashley scared of ?"

"Other than my advice I guess it's the spiders. She hates them" Sarah smiled. Ashley blew a kiss at her.

"Correct answer. Last question. What movie does Ashley love most?"

"Transformers" Sarah was quick to answer again and didn't notice how Dean, Bruce and Mitchell was staring at her.

"I love you" Ashley cooed from the other end and Sarah blew her a kiss this time.

The host laughed.

"Now the last and final the questions on Sarah. I am sure Bruce will be able to answer most of them"

Bruce hugged Sarah protectively.

"Question 1. What is Sarah's dream?"

Bruce was scratching the back of his neck and Ashley looked at him in utter shock.

"To become a Doctor. I really hope one day she will"

Ashley answered looking at Sarah. Sarah couldn't take her eyes off Ashley when she said that with so much sincerity.

"Thank you" She mouthed to Ash who grinned at her.

"Question 2. What is Sarah's favorite sport?"

"Other than hitting me and chasing me around in the studio she loves to surf"

Sarah stuck her tongue out at Ashley and the crowd laughed.

"Question 3. What is her dream place?"

"Everest. She had always wanted to go visit the peak. I am not very keen on it considering how fragile and delicate she is. But I am not discouraging her either"

Sarah could see the sincerity in Ashley's words. Her heart was beating rapidly now due to some unknown anxiety.

"Question 4. Who does Sarah love the most. Ashley, Mitchell, Bruce?"

"Bruce" Ashley answered but this time she looked somewhat distracted and Sarah could see a flicker of jealousy or sadness on her face.

Bruce felt better at that and hugged Sarah again.

"Question 5. If there is one thing Sarah Goldoff would never do what is that?"

"Break a heart. She is too nice to do that"

Ashley answered and Sarah looked at her proudly, affection for her overwhelming. She walked over to Ash and hugged her gently.

"I love you Ash so much"

"Love you too"

The crowd cheered for them as the friends trophy was shared by them.

-------------------------------------------------

Last edited by love_phoenix on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:26 pm 
kenko

aaawwwwww...
this is such a lovely story!!!

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:22 pm 
love_phoenix

Thanks Kenko.

------------------

It was nearly five in the afternoon when a knock sounded on the front door.

“Come in!”

Sarah wiped her shoes thoroughly on the mat before stepping inside. “Hey, Mrs. Cooper!” she said, peeking into the kitchen.

“Oh hello, Sarah dear!” the woman answered without looking up from the stove.

"Ashley’s in her room. Remind her to do some work on her scripts. Josh keeps complaining that she don't remember her lines, will you?”

Sarah chuckled. “Don’t worry, I will!”

“Dinner will be ready in half an hour!” Mrs. Cooper shouted after her as she charged up the stairs.

Sarah burst into Ashley’s room, startling her so badly thats she fell off the edge of her bed where she had been poised playing a video game.

Sarah looked at the TV screen then grabbed a pillow off the bed and whipped her with it.

“You never told me you had Final Fantasy X111!” she snapped, pointing at the game consol.

“I don’t!” Ashley snapped back. “This is FFX11. You played it with me last weekend, remember?”

Sarah’s glare faded.

“Well I don’t remember that,” she countered, pointing at the screen.

Ashley got up from the floor. “That’s ‘cuz I’m on Yiazmat Battle level. Last I heard, you only made it to Spirit Salamander.”

Sarah stared at her in disbelief. “You went all the way up to Yiazmat Battle? Without me?”

Ashley grinned proudly. “That’s right.”

She was met with a pillow in her face.

“Well, you didn't want to go shopping with me the other day,” she chuckled, “and it turned out I didn't really wanna go either, so…” she shrugged and gestured at the screen. “I came back home and ascended levels”

Sarah growled pointing finger at her.

“That's cos the last time we went shopping you practically disappeared for about an hour. I thought it was an alien abduction!”

"Seriously though I didn't mean to disappear. Those girls nearly kidnapped me for the autograph"

Sarah studied Ashley and smirked.

"Ask me for my forgiveness anyway"

Ashley threw her hands up in mock surrender. “Have mercy on your loyal minion, oh great and powerful water witch! I beg you!”

Sarah shoved her down on the bed laughing as she flayed her brutally with the pillow.

The next half hour was spent battling FFXii while complex script lay unopened inside closed binders.

Sarah’s life bar was draining rapidly in the onslaught.

“You’re doing it wrong!” Ashley accused, making it sound as though she were letting her die on purpose.

“Aaarrrrrgh! Sarah, you’re killing me!” Ashley wailed, pulling at her hair. She jumped up suddenly and tried to grab the controls back from Sarah.

Sarah resisted leaning away from Ash until she was lying on her side on the bed with her stocking feet on her chest pushing her away.

“No! Not that way. Why didn't you choose Yagyu Dark blade ? That's the best weapon.”

“I don’t hear any script studying!” Mrs. Cooper shouted from somewhere below.

Ashley rolled her eyes.

“Do you think Audra will kiss Asher in the next episode?” Ashley said loudly.

Sarah smirked at her . "Gee you suck. Audra and Asher are siblings for god's sake" Ashley shrugged it off and noticed that her defense had halved.

“I told you not to do that!” Ashley wailed.

In the ensuing struggle both of them ended up on the floor with a loud thud.

"You have lovely eyes Sarah" Ashley had never noticed it before now. Sarah pushed her away. "Flattery won't get you anywhere Coopers. I am gonna play this one whatsoever"

“Ashley Cooper!” Ashley's mom voice carried up the stairs sounding particularly cross with the loud thump.

“Bet she heard that,” Sarah muttered trying to untangle her limbs from the control cord.

“Heh, yeah. I can’t even get up to go to the bathroom at night without her waking up and telling me to quit stomping around.”

Ashley took the controls and saved the current game before turning it off. She sniffed the air. “Guess dinner’s ready.”

"Guess so"

They went downstairs when they heard another knock at the door. Bruce was standing there smiling at her.

Sarah hugged him.

"Oh come on in Bruce. We were just about to have dinner. Join us" Mrs. Cooper politely invited him in.

Bruce took a seat near Sarah and discussed quietly about the next day's shoot.

When it was time to leave Sarah hugged Ash and knew she was more eager to end the night and continue her final fantasy battle. So she let her go with a cheeky grin.

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:13 pm 
love_phoenix

BLOOPERS:

Callie was too close to her.

She couldn't concentrate on the page in front of her. She was too conscious of her sitting next to her, her elbow occasionally bumping into hers as she wrote.

She could smell her, the unique smell that was Callie, a mixture of floral perfume, the fresh air and the indefinable scent that was uniquely hers.

If Mitchell looked just a little to her left, she could see Callie frowning slightly in concentration as she tried to go through the script for the day.

Mitchell couldn't seem to stop watching her. Somehow in the past few weeks, she'd become the single biggest distraction she had.

She closed her eyes in frustration, letting out a sigh. What was it with her lately? Why couldn't she seem to think about anything but Callie?

Why was she always wanting to look at her when she was around, be with her when she wasn't around?

Since when did Callie's slight grin make her insides go fluttery and her knees go weak? When did Ashley got out of her mind and when did Callie completely replace it?

Actually, she knew what her problem was. Its name was Callie Richards and not to mention that she was cute, charming, funny, sweet, smart, and had what must be the brightest pair of hazel eyes ever to grace a human face.

"Mitchell what's wrong? You tired?"

Her voice broke the silence in the studio and interrupted her musings about her.

She opened her eyes to find her studying her with concern on his face.

She forced a smile. "No, no, just resting my eyes for a bit. Actually, I think I'm going to get some air. I'll be back soon."

She hurriedly grabbed her Jacket from the room before rushing out of the front doors, heading towards her favorite spot by the lake.

It was a clear sunny day. She sat there gazing at the clouds while Ashley marched into the studio.

"How's the script going, Callie ?" Ashley asked, not because she really wanted to know but to break the silence.

Callie looked up looking relieved for the distraction, and made a face.

"Not very well. You are going to have fun though in a couple of days. I can tell."

Ash returned the look. "Why so?"

Callie turned to look at the door as if expecting to see Mitchell there, before shrugging.

"I guess you'd be kissing Mitchell that is Danica on screen"

Ashley grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, well, you know I hate kissing scened. It makes me real nervous."

Callie grinned back and Ashley took the opportunity to change the subject.

"You know I think Mitchell likes you."

Callie blinked. "Well, yeah, I should hope she does; we've been friends for sometime"

Ash rolled her eyes at Callie 's determined obliviousness.

"No, I mean, I think she likes you as more than just a friend."

Callie looked as stunned as if Ash had suddenly announced her engagement to Dean.

"What? No, I don't think so. We're just friends. You know that." And besides, she added mentally, she don't like me like that.

Ashley looked back down at her script to hide her grin while Callie began to mentally munch what Ashley just told her.

---------------------------------------------------------

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:34 pm 
love_phoenix

GOSSIP MILL
---------------

Bruce threw the I pad at her and Sarah carefully picked it up.

"Read that"

There was a gossip column saying that Ashley and she were discreetly seeing each other.

"Bullshit. You believe this?"

"After you little display of affection towards each other at the show the whole world seems to believe it"

"What? She's my friend Bruce. And I'm with you"

"Are you Sarah?" He shook his head. "I can't go on like this"

"Bruce. Please don't do this" Sarah cried.

"You decide Sarah. It's either me or her. What do you decide? Friend or Fiancé? Who is more important to you?"

"What do you want me to do?"

Bruce sat by her.

"I am not asking you to break up your friendship with Ash. I would never do that to you. I am just asking you to be not so close to her"

Sarah cried even more and relief washed over her. She couldn't bear losing Bruce. Ignoring Ash wouldn't be much of a problem as she was always busy in her own sweet world.
----------------------------------------

Ashley was reading the same rumor about her and Sarah and choked on her coke.

"What the hell?"

She almost laughed. Sarah and me? It was pretty amusing because not only did she find women unattractive she would never look at Sarah that way even if she swing that way. Sarah was her best friend for fuck's sake.

-----------------------------------------

EPISODE 11: A QUICK PREVIEW

Ashley had noticed that Sarah remained very distant and silent. Her attempts to talk to her were pretty much a waste and her attitude was getting under her skin.

"What the hell. I don't care of she don't give a shit"

She mentally chided herself for being so troubled by someone so unimportant to her. Who the hell was she kidding? Sarah meant everything..nope that is exaggeration..but Sarah meant a lot to her.

--------------------------------------------------

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:51 pm 
love_phoenix

KISS AND TELL

Today was the episode where Ash and Mitchell kissed. She and Mitchell were back to being friends and Sarah and she grew more apart which tore her heart.

But Ashley acted like she couldn't care less. Why should she be bothered when Sarah was the one ignoring her?

Sarah was watching the scene enfolding in front of her. Mitchell was happily chattering away with Ashley.

"Well, Mitchell always wanted to get into her pants. Now she has a good chance"
She couldn't stop feeling irritated at their stupid behavior.

Dave came to Sarah and narrated a scene before Danica and Audra's kiss. Sarah had to strip naked for the scene.

"Amy is showering when Audra walks into her unexpectedly. You both fight and exchange heated words and it leads to Audra kissing Danica"

"Brilliant" Sarah muttered. She wasn't comfortable getting naked but having Bruce around and limited number of crew members did help.

Sarah dropped her robe and went into the shower.

"People places"

Dave was screaming at the top of his lungs. Ashley stepped behind the door and waited for the command from Dave.

"Lights, Camera rolling, Action"

As soon as she heard the command from Dave she opened the door to shower.

Sarah was standing there in all her glory Truthfully Ashley had never seen so much beauty gathered in one place.

"Ashley speak"

Dave was annoyed. Ashley was still dumbfound when Sarah started smirking.

"Cut cut"

Ashley took 3 more takes before she confidently opened the shower door. Why was Sarah's naked body having so much effect on her? Then she remembered the tabloid gossips about them and blushed.

"Lights, Camera rolling, Take 4 Action" Dave said.

Ashley opened the door and Sarah turned back as if she was shocked.

"Audra. What the hell?"

"I am so sorry Amy. I didn't mean to .."

"Yeah right. If you wanted to see me naked you could have just asked," Sarah cut her off.

Not believing her ears, Ashley merely exclaimed, "What?"

"I said, if you wanted to see me naked, you could have just asked me. I would have let you." Her voice trailed off as she completed the sentence. Now it Sarah's turn to blush even though she knew it was only the script dialog she was repeating.

"You mean, you would let me..." the sentence was incomplete.

"If your really wanted to, then yes, I would." Sarah challenged.

Again there was an awkward silence. Ashley's throat was dry, and her heart was pounding.Ashley was staring at her, mouth wide open, hardy breathing.

"I mean you've seen me anyway. It would only be fair you see me properly" Sarah said trying to be seductive but it was hard when Ashley was looking at her like that.

She watched Sarah's eyes. She could not take them off her. Sarah almost had this 'I dare you to look at me' look in her eyes.

Ashley's gaze dropped below Sarah's eyes as she was supposed to do and was focused intently at her boobs. Her look was so intense, Sarah almost felt she could feel it's warmth, burning her.

Ashley's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she awkwardly looked at Sarah letting her gaze fall even further down.

She stood there before her naked as the day she was born.

"Sarah" She croaked incoherently. She coughed, clumsily clearing her throat. "Sarah, you are so beautiful."

Sarah felt like a woman, powerful, desirable, and able to capture the intensity of a someone's lust.

CUT CUT CUT

"What now?"

Ashley was annoyed and Sarah was freezing.

"You are speaking to Amy not Sarah my dear Ashley" Ashley's eyes popped out of her head when she realized what she had done and Sarah bit her lips hard as her face flushed.

The take was repeated and the scene ended with a fight between Audra and Amy.

------------------------------------------------

Scene 2:

This was a better scene. Ashley had to kiss Mitchell and it was actually better than the previous scene with Sarah in the shower.

"Lights, Camera Rolling, Action"

Ashley came to her Mitchell's at the same time she sat up in her bed so their faces were really close.

Ashley looked in her eyes.

Sarah was watching the scene. She didn't know how to react to this.

Sarah gulped as Ashley looked at Mitchell's lips.

She felt no more cold. She could only feel the heat of the scene.

Their noses were almost touching and then Ash kissed Mitchell full on the mouth. Ashley found her lips soft and relaxed into the kiss a bit.

"I am so sorry Danica. I don't know what came over me" Ashley began to pull back from the kiss when Mitchell pulled her back into a kiss. Into a passionate kiss. She was kissing her with such fire and Ashley was responding to her.

She put her right arm on Ashley's neck and left arm around her waist pushing her closer to her. She then wrapped her arms around his body and continued kissing her.

The kiss carried so much fire that Sarah swore she heard the cameraman and couple of other guys moan. She couldn't bear to look at the scene anymore and walked into the make up room and shut the door behind her gently. Why was this affecting her was quite uncomprehending to her.

"I am sorry Danica. I can't do this" Ashley cried.

Mitchell looked at Ashley and placed her hand on her face. She moved her hair behind her ear, leaned forward and kissed her again. The kiss was so tender and soft.

"You are in love with her aren't you?" Mitchell asked as she gently kissed Ash on her forehead.

Ashley shook her head negatively when all the while she was imagining Sarah was kissing her. This was going way out of hands and she had to bring her stupid thoughts under control.

"CUT. WELL DONE GIRLS"

Dave was pretty much happy that Ashley didn't give a retake.

---------------------------------

"May be because I miss her too much all this unnecessary thoughts are coming to my brains. I need to fix this now right now" Ashley made a mental note and stormed into the make up room.

-------------------------
The door to the make up room swung open.

"Fuck this! This is getting ridiculous." Ashley huffed, "You're ignoring me Sarah Goldoff"

"I'm not," Sarah said rolling off the couch.

"You've been ignoring me." Ashley repeated slowly so she could understand.

"I haven't." Sarah said more determinedly than ever.

Ashley grabbed her by the hand and Sarah wouldn't even turn to look at her.

"What's the hell is wrong Sarah?" Ashley demanded.

"We've been friends from the start of this show and I thought everything was going great."

Her voice was soft and nervous.

"Apparently, I thought so too." Sarah scoffs a little all too loudly.

"Then what the hell is your problem." Ashley asked.

"You know I love you Ash but for the love of god you make me want to strangle you sometimes."

"Right." Her reply was filled with sarcasm accompanied with an eye roll.

"Don't think I won't do it." Sarah looked at her.

"Oh, I have no doubt that you're capable." Ashley confirmed hands still holding Sarah's afraid she might walk out on her before having a talk.

"What is it? One minute you say you love me a lot, the next you're ignoring me. I have even have a set of cards you gave me. But now I don't even exist to you"

"If you don't like them, throw them away." Sarah snapped.

Ashley cringed at the harshness in her tone.

"I adore your gifts. So why don't you just go ahead and say why you haven't been talking to me?"

"Ash, I buy you presents because I love you. Because I know they make you happy."

Sarah looked at Ash for the first time she entered the make up room.

"Then why have you been acting so hot and cold lately? You can't say I'm your best friend and then just ignore me. It doesn't work that way." Her voice rose.

" Why can't you…why….ugh, never mind!" Sarah spat, conflicted.

Ashley was lost in her rant, "You want cards too?"

"No, Ashley," She drawled out her name, "The damn gossip."

"The gossip about us?" Ash asked in disbelief. Had this all been about the damn thing?

"Yes, the fucking column. The one is supposed to fucking destroy my love life with Bruce, he's fucking jealous and threatens me that he will walk out of my life if I keep giving you fucking more attention than I do to him which is fucking ridiculous by the way."

Ashley's jaw dropped. She continued to stare at her in disbelief. Then her lips crept into a grin and Sarah stared at her.

"What's so funny?" Sarah asked her stated matter-of-factly

"Bruce's jealous of me?."

"Only because it means something to him. I don't see why-"She defended.

"I understand that Sarah. I do.." Ashley smirked, "but you mean a lot to me and I can't believe you've been acting so strange all week because of this stupid tabloid tale?" Her eyes grew with curiosity.

"Ok, shut up." Sarah pulled away from Ashley finally "It's not as pathetic as it sounds."

"And you've been grumpy lately because I had no idea." She continued. Her eyes lit up, "Sarah you know the meaning of unconditional love. I'm so proud of you. Bruce must be so lucky "

"Ash," Sarah warned.
"SShh. You can ignore me as much as you want but you could have told me. I would have understood if you told me and stayed away okay?"

Sarah looked at Ashley and she knew what she had been doing was terrible. But this was even more terrible. Would Ash had given up on her without a fight and let her go just because Bruce wanted it that way?

"Thanks. I didn't know I was so insignificant to you" Sarah hissed.

"No. You are very very important to me. So important that I'd do anything to keep you happy.I love you Sarah." Ashley breathed.

"I love you too," Sarah replied now grinning inspite of the tears falling from her eyes, "And you better know it. Bruce or no Bruce."

She playfully shoved at Ashley's shoulder who held her closer.

"Next time something is bothering you can we just talk about it? Not that I mind being without you but I can really do without your mood swings." Ashley asked as she pulled Sarah into her arms.

"So where do we go from here?" Sarah leaned into the hug and Ashley wrapped her arms around her.

"I don't know. May be we should stop seeing each other" Ashley replied.

"Can't we meet without Bruce noticing?" Sarah pouted.

"Sarah. We are not some lovers having an illicit affair. We are friends for god's sake" Ashley scolded her playfully.

"Gee. Guess nobody is good enough for Miss. Fox Jr" Ashley stuck her tongue out at Sarah and pulled her back into a hug again.

"Now since you guys have made up I'm sorry for being such a jerk about the whole gossip thing and no you guys don't have to meet up like lovers having an illicit affair"

They both separated to see Bruce standing there grinning at them. Sarah ran to him and hugged him hard. He hugged her back tightly and mouthed sorry to Ashley who was happy to know that things were back to normal. She definitely didn't want to be thinking of Sarah the way she was thinking about her in the shower again.

Last edited by love_phoenix on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:43 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Wow, you are puttng a lot of work into this LP. It cant be easy keeping all those different characters, and their on screeen characters, separate. Well done.

hugZ, MG

Post Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: