BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
love_phoenix

Ashley went to Sarah's home and found only Jimmy was home. Sarah was apparently out with Bruce. Ashley and Jimmy were playing Ninja Warriors when Sarah got home and greeted her with an affectionate smile.

"How was your day?" She had her back to Ash and Ash's eyes were fixed on her Sarah.

Ashley realized she was staring and focused her eyes on something else "Yeah, it was pretty good. I think it went all right. It was the easiest scene compared to the others"

"That's great" Sarah turned her head and smiled at Ashley her heart beating steadily. How one look at Ash made her heart flutter was still a puzzle to her"I'm sure you're glad that this season is finished?" She said removing her heels.

"You bet" Ashley got up and followed Sarah into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"What should I wear?" Sarah opened up her cupboard.

"Don't ask me. You know I'm hopeless with picking clothes" Ashley leant back on her arms.

Sarah spun around, raising her eyebrows as she looked at Ashley. "Ok, Ok"

"Those ones are nice" Ashley pointed to a skirt that was on the top shelf "They cling nicely to you're a." She trailed off and suddenly found the stitching of her jeans quite interesting "They're a good fit"

A grin tugged at the edges of Sarah's lips "Well, if you say so"

"Okay I need to go home and freshen up. I'll see you later?" Ashley was quick to run when she saw the color in Sarah's cheeks.

Sarah pouted "I just came home and you are already leaving"

"Argghhh. You are such a drama queen Sarah. I'll see you at the party" Sarah smirked at her best friend running out of her room. She sure was going to miss her now the season was over. Ashley will go to the music school in NY and she had to be here doing the second season and medicine simultaneously. She wondered how Dave was going to react when he hears Ashley's decision to leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mitchell and Sarah were getting ready. Mitchell noticed that Sarah was extremely giddy and frantic and nervous and excited for tonight.

"Calm down Sarah," said Mitchell digging through Sarah's closet helping her find the perfect outfit.

"I mean, I'm sure Bruce would like you, no matter what you wear." Sarah shrugged. She knew this nervousness wasn't about seeing Bruce. Mitchell pulled out a regular black tank top then a white cashmere sweater "Here, wear these" throwing them on the bed.

"These? But these are so casual!" Sarah said frantically pacing around her tiny room.

"Calm down…" When She didn't, Mitchell grabbed her shoulders and shook her gently.

"Sarah. Listen just wear whatever you want, you'll look good anyway okay " Sarah sighed.

"I'm sorry. I'm just freaking out." Mitchell let go and smiled to herself. She knew the real reason why Sarah was so flustered. Ashley was leaving in two weeks and this was the last party they probably were going to go together for some years or so.

"Take a deep breath…" Sarah did as Mitchell said. "Alrighty now, you go wash up and get dressed because we only have an hour to do our hair and make-up."

Sarah took another half an hour dressing up and looked into the mirror and the reflection that she received back startled her. Her cheeks were flushed crimson, her eyes were wide and sparkling with excitement, her body shaking with anticipation.

"Get a hold of yourself and come out already! You're running out of time girl…" Sarah sighed when she heard Mitchell screaming.

She took a few deep breaths and walked out. Mitchell made her sit and applied some eyeliner and mascara on her before finishing off with pink colored lipstick.

"Aw…perfection!" She sighed happily. Sarah frowned and slid on her black stills and sprang up when she heard a knock at her door. She took one last glance at her reflection and gave Mitchell a hug.

"Thank you!" She said, feeling extremely grateful.

Sarah opened the door and Bruce was there dressed in a black dress shirt, the top three buttons were unbuttoned and he paired it with dark jeans that were loose but not necessarily sagging. His expression was one of shock, his mouth fell slightly open as he gazed Sarah.

He walked closer, a hand cupped her face and he leaned his lips towards her lips. "Don't ruin the lipstick!" interrupted Mitchell. Sarah thanked Mitchell with her eyes. Bruce blinked and grinned, tilting his lips to Sarah's cheek instead.

Sarah smiled.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes" Mitchell answered for Sarah.

----------------------------------
The music was heavy and loud and the dance floor was full. There were two pool tables in the back and they were being used. Ashley regretted coming alone and the press wouldn't leave her alone. She sometimes liked the attention they gave her but more often than not it was too overwhelming. She was still the same girl she once used to be nothing about her changed. But the way people treated her had changed. Like she was up in the animal kingdom or something. That made her feel left out, she couldn't say Hi to someone without dropping their jaw. They wouldn't just say Hi back like they used to because she was a celebrity now. God. It freaked her out but she remained sane because of Sarah. How much she wanted to turn her life back to normal, to being an ordinary girl not many people knew of. She sighed wishing one day she could wake up and all the cameras around her would disappear just like that.

Dave hugged her and introduced her to some Hollywood biggies and she had a hard time remembering all their names. After the initial buzz settled down, she sat down on the bar stool and ordered a beer and sipped it as she checked out the people who were in sight. The dance floor was full of the faces of the people she had grown to love over the past months years of her life. People who encouraged her, supported her, motivated her. She loved her crew and she loved the cast even more, especially one. Sarah.. Her face ignited into a million watt smile thinking about her.

Ten minutes would have passed since she arrived but it felt like an eternity to her. Ash felt her heart beating out of her chest when she heard a familiar voice answering press outside. She turned back and her eyes glanced up at the green ones that softened with a strange emotion she couldn't decipher. Her breath left her body as the world disappear from under her.

Sarah walked up to Ashley speaking to so many people and wishing Dave, but her eyes only on Ash. Ashley couldn't break the glance either. Sarah's breath hitched when she saw the appreciation in Ash's eyes. Ashley's eyes were focussed on Sarah's wavy hair, gorgeous smile, amazing eyes and the way the skirt..'omg.. that's the skirt I love on her' Ashley blushed when she realized what Sarah was wearing.

"Sarah" Ashley breathed in her name and smirked lightly enjoying the cute blush on Sarah's cheeks. Ashley couldn't help but wonder if she felt the same confused feelings as her. Sarah was actually sending mixed signals. Some weird tension surrounded them spiral and waved over them leaving them breathless.

"Hey" Sarah sat by Ashley's side and gave her a shy smile.

Mitchell and Dean sat on the bar stool watching them from the corner of the eyes as Sarah and Ashley began to talk eyes hooked on each other and smile saved like they were special.

"I hope they do something soon" Dean told Mitchell softly.

"It would be better for everyone if they did. I can't stand the heat when they are togther. It's powerful enough to set the studio on fire" Mitchell smirked.

Ashley was beginning to tell Sarah about her admission letter from the music school and realised how heartbreaking it was for her to think of not having her blonde friend around anymore. Sarah suddenly looked upset about something and Bruce came up from behind and asked her for a dance. He seemed tipsy already.

Ashley sat watching as she twirled in Bruce's arms, her skirt curving at the most perfect features of her beautiful body. Ashley could see the deep smile that is present upon her face as she laughs at something. Ashley wondered if she knew that she had her captivated in the green swirls of her eyes, she wonder if she knew that she was lost in her presence, she wonder if she knew that she was going to miss her,her scent, her radiance, her grace, her smile, the way she hugged her, the way she looked at her, the way she brightened her day up, the way her nose cringed when she was angry, the way her lips pouted.. Suddenly Ashley couldn't breath anymore. She wanted Sarah. Not like in a friend kind of way. She purely wanted Sarah and the truth slapped her hard across her face. She was lusting after her best friend. 'Oh my god' Her jaw dropped at the realization and her body responded with heat. She sat there with her hand on her head for about ten fifteen minutes when she heard her most favorite voice saying "Dance with me Ashley!"

Ashley couldn't help but smile at the fact that the butterflies danced in the pit of her stomach like she was on a first date or something. Her tongue twisted in knots and words seem meaningless because the look in her eyes said all the things she will never have the strength to say. Sarah saw the look and took a step closer unconsciously.

"Um, you know, I would love to but just...not right now, okay?" Ashley replied thinking it was safe to put some distance between them because right now she hardly trusted herself and Sarah pouted, her bottom lip sticking out as she batted her eyelashes at Ashley. Ashley stiffed a laughter at Sarah's attempt at cajoling her. She shook her head in a smile as Sarah took another drink of hers.

"Please, Ash? Please? Pretty, pretty please?" She begged in a pout and Ashley could only laugh. Sarah looked cute when she did things like that.

"I'll dance with you Goldoff if you'd like," Callie exclaimed as she took Sarah's hand within her own sticking her tongue out toward Ashley. Ashley watched as the two of them disappeared onto the dance floor, the chorus of the song blasting through the speakers and it took all that she had in her to pretend like Sarah did not just leave her breathless.

Sarah came back after sometime seating herself even more closer to Ashley.
"Hey my sweetie pie" she said laughing.
"are you drunk" Ashley asked with one eyebrow raised. Sarah just giggled without answering and Ashley found her adorable. Bruce joined them soon and Mitchell and Callie dragged Ashley onto the dance floor.

------------------------------

"Stop it" Sarah shouted at Bruce. They were upstairs in a bedroom in a heavy a make-out session. She was As she felt him getting too familiar with her, she wanted him to stop and leave. As she's been drinking a lot by that point she just wanted to lay down and rest. "Get out Bruce." She said stating matter-of-factly.

"Baby, no let me just..." Bruce said as he tightened his grip around Sarah.

"Stop Bruce I mean it!" Sarah started hitting and punching him to get off of her. Panicking she wanted to yell loud for help, but felt a meaty hand cover her
mouth. Then his body force push her small frame towards the bed. Shoving her to the bed, he got on top of her and began to unzip his jean pants.

"I know you want me baby. Why are you fighting this?" Bruce smiled as his dark blue eyes penetrated the green ones. Wanting nothing more than to force himself into her in his alcohol induced state.

-----------------------

Being tired from dancing, Ashley stood up trying to find a peaceful place. She couldn't find Sarah and Bruce anywhere. So she walked into the house heading up stairs she decided to go into a room to get a nap. Passing countless doors in the hall she tried her luck on opening a few, which were all closed. Heading towards the last one she attempted to open it. As she walked in she heard people, she decided to just leave. As she headed back out the door, curiosity got the best of her and she looked to see who they were, muttering a small 'sorry' for her unwanted entry.

She realized what the scene was when she saw Sarah trying to defend her dignity against Bruce who was with his boxer shorts down to his knees,his greedy hands to rip Sarah's panties off. As he attempted to, Ashley ran into the room and pushed him away. Sarah looked at who it was. Realizing who it was she smiled yet felt embarrassed. Not to the extreme she would have felt if she was sober. Embarrassed none the less though.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" Sarah said to Ashley with sadness in her eyes.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, he is drunk and will regret it in the morning" Ashley said as she helped Sarah get up from the bed. Pushing aside Bruce to one side of the bed who was passed out now, Ashley grabbed Sarah's hand to help her balance. Sarah grabbed her belongings from the bedside stand.

"I don't want to be here"

"I know, lets get out of here." Holding Sarah up Ashley helped her down the stairs and out the backdoor.

"Keys a.. a ..are in purrrse" Sarah said smiling at the gorgeous girl holding her.

"Stay right here I'll get the car okay? I don't want the press to see you like this.." Sarah nodded trying her best to sober up. Ashley picked her up from the back entrance and Sarah sighed once she got into the car.

"I can't go home.. Not like this" Sarah chuckled as she pointed at herself up and down.

"Do you want to just hang out here."

"Anywhere Ash. You know I'd go anywhere with you" Ashley smiled at the drunk romantic.

They headed towards an empty field and decided to drive in. As Sarah began to fall asleep Ashley stepped out of the car and sat in the field enjoying the moon light and the city below.

"Hey" Sarah got out of the car.

"Stay inside Sarah you are drunk"
"Really?!" Sarah raised her eyebrows challengingly.
"Uh-Huh" That meant only one thing. Trouble.
"If you think you are sober enough catch me"
With that Sarah went running through the open field, with Ashley chasing her.

Finally reaching Sarah, Ashley took a hold of her. As Ashley grabbed her around the waist Sarah turned in her arms to face her. As her green eyes met those soft dark eyes, she felt lost yet at home.

"Be caref... careful, you might fall" Ashley said as she was looking into Sarah's eyes with intense concern and love.

"Relax, stop being nervous" Laughed Sarah, as she brought up her hands and put them up to the taller girls neck. Moving them towards the back of her neck, she looked lovingly at the face she was thinking about the whole night.

"I'm glad you came tonight Ash"

"I'm glad I saw you on the time I did!"

"You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen" Sarah pulled Ashley down to her slowly and leaned in to her.Thier lips were merely inches apart and Ashley leaned into the kiss when Sarah passed out in her arms.

"Phew" Ashley cursed her luck. She was just about to be kissed by this amazing girl and the girl had to pass out.

"Thank you god" She looked up at the sky and frowned. Then she struggled to carry Sarah to the car. She somehow reached home and carried Sarah upstairs with all the strength she could mutter. She wished she had an older brother who could do these errands for her.

She removed Sarah's shoes and tugged her under the blanket.

"I bet she won't have any memory of the kiss in the morning" Ashley actually felt better knowing that because she knew Sarah will feel guilty of what she had done if she was sobering up during the kiss. 'Thank god she was too drunk' Sarah was too precious to her and she wasn't going to lose her to this stupid hormones.

"I'd be going far away from you Sarah. Very soon. Atleast I can preserve our friendship that way" It hurt her to think of leaving her best friend and going away but this stupid crush on her was developing too much now that it could be considered potentially dangerous to their beautiful friendship. She smiled at the sleeping beauty, kissed her forehead, wrapped her arms around her and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The sun spilled onto the carpet as the afternoon sun rose in the sky. Ashley looked up from where her face was buried in a soft crevice, a pair of breasts that were not her own. She followed the neck and chin, pink lips, button nose,the eyes that made up Aphrodite and a face that challenged even the beautifullest of paintings.Sarah was still asleep. Ashley smiled and fell back asleep.

Ashley opened her eyes to find Sarah watching her as Ashley was lying on her back. Sarah was leaning on an elbow and had her other hand resting on Ashley's stomach. She smiled when she saw that Ashley was awake.

"What are you doing?" Ashley yawned.

"Watching you" Sarah smiled.

"How boring" Ashley turned to face Sarah gently tucking a loose strand of Sarah's hair behind her ear.

"Not really" Sarah paused "How are you feeling? I couldn't understand the language you were speaking earlier" she giggled quietly. Ashley smiled at Sarah. By now,after so many slumber parties,she would have thought Sarah would have gotten used to her crazy talking sessions when she was in deep sleep.

"You know me" Ashley winked. Sarah blushed.

"So are you gonna come with me today or have any plans?" Ashley asked lying on her back again trying to divert the attention from Sarah to something else.

"With you? For what?" Sarah asked as she made slow lazy patterns in Ashley's stomach.

"For booking my tickets. Duh" Ashley said.

"Oh" Sarah looked disoriented and she stopped making circles with her fingers. "I don't think so Ash. I wanna go hang out with Bruce" She lied frustrated by how Ash didn't seem to get a hint of how she felt about her.

"Okay" Ash said non chalantly but couldn't help getting irritated. 'That guy was almost molesting her and she wants to spend the day with him and I am going to leave in couple of weeks and she doesn't wanna be with me'. Then another inner voice scolded her, 'she's not your girlfriend Ashley. Don't try to control her'.

"Listen Sarah. I would have to go and have that talk with Dave I so don't wanna have tomorrow. Come with me at least for that? You are my support system Sarah please?" She asked using her best puppy dog eyes.

"I will Ash" Sarah's eyes were moistening as she was suddenly overwhelmed by love and affection for Ash "I'd best leave now" She climbed out of the bed hiding her tears.

Ashley watched with a heavy heart as she saw Sarah go and it took only that moment for her alcohol free-fully working-brains to realise that she wasn't lusting after her best friend. She was falling in love with her best friend. She was falling for Sarah Goldoff, the beautiful blonde with brains she met during the audition.Oh my God. She hit herself with the pillow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is Bullshit. From a biological and heterosexual standpoint its only useful for the the preservation of our species. And from every other stand point it is basically the overworking of hormones and nothing else. Love is a word widely overrated.

Post Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:49 pm 
Xora

Lovely story. :]
add more soon ^^
From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:38 am 
love_phoenix

Thx Xora.. rest on friday..im pulling thru cos of red pull,dragging myself thru the days.. jeez..have u tried drinking 6 red bull in a row? .. I'm sure i'd do something drastic like breaking Sarah n Ashley up if i try to write anything b4 d weekend.. Smile
Love is Bullshit. From a biological and heterosexual standpoint its only useful for the the preservation of our species. And from every other stand point it is basically the overworking of hormones and nothing else. Love is a word widely overrated.

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:18 am 
Xora

lol yes, red bulls are very bad for you xD, dont do anything CRAZY tho. :]
From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:21 am 
love_phoenix

yes very bad indeed..Cant help it when Asda is selling 8 pack for £4.. Gee..I sound like their Publicist..

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:38 am 
kenko

you are my hero! Wink
rewally looking forward to the weekend!!!

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:43 am 
love_phoenix

Thanks Kenko..But im afraid ill have to hold it a bit longer than the weekend if you aint gonna finish ur paper.. Smile

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:00 pm 
kenko

I finished!!!
Ok, almost... just have to find someone to reread it...Wink
So... when's the next part up??? Smile

Post Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:34 pm 
love_phoenix

The rain has already stopped when Callie parked the car in the parking lot, out side the building. She looked down with affection at Mitchell who was laying her head on her shoulder. She must have dozed off. There was a hint of smile on her beautiful lips. She lookd so calm and peaceful!

Smilingly Callie recalled their moments of passion they shared after their confrontation and how they hugged and how she kissed her gently her lips caressing hers softly. Mitchell was was trembling in her arms and pulled her closer to her body!

Callie breathed deeply and then sighed! Their first kiss was absolutely magical and she recalled how she got carried away, kissing her deeper without being affected by the fact that they were still standing outside, near the road under the pouring rain. Their beautiful moment got broken because of the flash lights and the horn of a truck that passed by!

This all seemed so unreal like a dream! Callie recalled how shy she looked once they parted! Smilingly she gently shook Mitchell.

"Wake up baby. We are home" Mitchell looked at her and touched her cheek with the back of her hand and said "I wasn't sleeping I was just relaxing" and smiled.

They got out of the car and there was a sense of awkwardness and shyness from Mitchell's side and she could sense that and understand.

"Do you still want to stay the night?" Callie asked with fear gripping her heart. What if she regrets the kiss?

"I would love to if you don't mind" Mitchell answered looking into her eyes.

Callie forgot to breath and answered by carrying a screaming Mitchell into the house.

-------------------------------

"Who got laid last night?" Ashley asked Sarah.

Sarah frowned at her friend. Bruce was on a vacation and she can't be teasing her now and then she noticed Callie becoming red and a slow grin spread across her.

"Nobody Ash. What's your obsession with getting everybody to fuck?" Mitchell half yelled.

"Gee. Relax. I was only kidding" Ashley said while concentrating on the road.

She stopped the car at the studio and looked at Sarah who wouldn't even speak to her after last night. Ashley wondered what she did to make her mad at her.

"Sarah. You are coming inside with me to meet Dave or gonna stay here" Sarah just looked somewhere else like she suddenly lost the ability to hear.

"Fine. I'll go by myself" Sarah was close to tears when she saw Ashley walk into the studio to announce her departure from the show, from her, from her life...

"Sshh Honey" She cried against Mitchell's shoulder when she comforted not able to bear the weight of the situation anymore.

------------------------

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:13 pm 
love_phoenix

Ashley stared at the red digits beside her headboard. She always tried to avoid looking at the time when she couldn't sleep, that way she could trick herself the next morning into thinking she had a proper good night's rest.

'Fuck it,' she groaned. She sat up in her bed and flicked on a lamp. She reached over for a book and opened up her Stephenie Meyer. She read half of a page, but realized she hasn't actually taken in anything. She sighed in frustration and set the book, still open, on her chest.

'Fuck's sakes.' She lied back down in bed and stared up at the ceiling. 'I wonder what Sarah is doing right now. She is probably asleep or may be she is thinking about how much she hates me for god knows what or best she must be having hot wild sex with Bruce' she thought.

This thought made her cringe and she pushed the book onto the floor as she reached for her mobile. She flipped it open and started to type a text.

"You awake?"

Sent.

She closed her phone and reached over to turn her lamp off. Sarah is probably sound asleep. She rolled over onto her side and lifted up the front of her mobile to her face. She stared at the screen.

No reply. "God why am I so tensed over a text message?" She groaned and shut her eyes.

Ashley felt her phone vibrate in her hand after twenty minutes of staring at the phone and almost giving up.She opened her eyes hoping to see an envelope on the screen, but instead it was Sarah calling.

Ashley smiled as she flipped open her phone. "Hello?"

"Hey?" The way Sarah said 'Hey' was a bit drawn out and hoarse. She had obviously just woken up.

"Hey. I—I just couldn't sleep. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. Just wanted to know if you were up."

"No, it's no bother. Really." Ashley could hear Sarah roll in her bed, probably stretching. "Why can't you sleep?"

"No reason. I just...Sarah can I ask you something?"Ashley lowered her voice with her heart beat picking up steadily.

"You can ask me anything Ash."

Ashley smiled into the phone. She suddenly felt guilty for having woken Sarah up in the middle of the night . Her entrance exams were approaching and she had loads of revision to do.

"You know, you really didn't have to call me, Sarah. You should go back to sleep."

"No, no, no. I'm up now. So what are you going to do about it? And when will you stop deciding for the both of us?" Sarah replied, now wide awake, irritation slipping into place.

Ashley paused for a moment. "I just wanted to know if we are okay?"

"Why wouldn't we be? Did we fight Ash?"

"Erm." Ashley bit her bottom lip. "No. We didn't but.. Fuck it Sarah. You know what you do to me. You give me the silent treatment"

Sarah was intrigued. 'So you do know that I was doing that'

"Well...We have been good friends Sarah. Lease you could do before I leave is try and be nice. Is that so hard?" She said, hoping Sarah would try to get what she was saying.

Sarah stifled a sarcastic laugh. '' Ash, I'm not giving you silent treatment. And I'll 'try' and be nice to you okay?"

"Shit Sarah! Why are you being such a Bi..!" Ashley cut her sentence off before a full fledged fight took its place.

''Bitch?'' Sarah laughed sarcastically. ''Right then, you call me at 3.30 in the night to tell me what a bitch I am?''

Sometimes Sarah's behavior caught Ashley off guard. She could be assertive and take a lot less of shit if she wanted to. Not always the shy and gentle Goldoff.

"Sorry. I-I didn't mean it that way. Never m-mind!" Ashley spoke fast.

'I love the sound when she is flustered,' Sarah thought her anger dissipating immediately.

"Listen. I didn't mean to..ermm.. Just forget it Ash. I'll see you tomorrow" She softly whispered into the phone.

Ashley wiped her hair out of her face. ''Sarah..." she tried to find her words. "I love you" and she mentally added 'not as a friend'

''I love you, too Ash'' Sarah gently sighed into the phone wishing she loved her more than just a friend.

''Thanks'' Ashley switched the phone to her other ear. ''Good to know that I'm still your friend. Good night Sarah"

"Night Ash" They both stared at their mobile long after the call ended.

------------------------------------------------

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:34 am 
love_phoenix

When Mitchell walked into the studio Dave was telling Ash that the story won't progress without her and they'd wait to begin the shooting of season 3 until she comes back. Sarah said something about how Ashley doesn't care about if the season progressed or not and soon enough she and Ashley were arguing about all kinds of unrelated things.

Dave gave the teenagers their space and walked to Melissa who was trying to adjust the season 2 without Ashley.

When Mitchell and Dean reached the audio control room, Sarah and Ashley were still arguing and the crew turned to watch though they all kept a safe distance away from them.

They came to a stop in the middle of the room and faced one another both red in the face from yelling.

Mitchell left them to it, climbed the stairs to the resting room and wrapped her arms around Callie who was busy reading something."Hi Sweetie." Mitchell whispered in her ear.

"Hey there beautiful"Callie replied looking up from her page. "Is that Sarah and Ash I hear arguing?"

Mitchell nodded as she sank down on the couch.

"Are they ever going to admit their feelings for one another?" Callie asked.

"I don't know." Mitchell admitted. "Apparently Dean's been going back and forth between them trying to set them up with each other but nothing's worked yet."

"We could lock them in a room together until they admit their feelings." Callie suggested.

"That wouldn't work." Mitchell pointed out. " Either Ashley would break open the door or Sarah would probably kill Ash before telling her how she feels and I really don't want one best friend dead and the other imprisoned for murder."

"Sigh. Why didn't we get our dose of drama before admitting our feelings?" Callie snuggled up to Mitchell.

"Because you are simple, uncomplicated and I love you for that" Mitchell stroked her hair.

Callie blushed. "Really?" Mitchell hid her color and said looking straight into her eyes "Really". Callie smiled shyly. "Good because I love you too"

Before they could say anymore Ashley burst through the door and threw her bag across the room in frustration. She then turned and kicked the wall before yelping in pain and hopping to the couch muttering words she wouldn't dare use in front of her mother.

By lunch time, Sarah and Ashley still weren't speaking to one another. Sarah refused to even sit anywhere near Ash and moved up the table to sit beside Callie.

As she stabbed at her food, Ash kept making complaints about Sarah but Mitchell wasn't paying attention. She was in fact looking over at the table at Callie.

Feeling someone's gaze on her, Callie looked up. Her blue eyes met with Mitchell's forest green before both girls quickly looked away smiling shyly.

"Whaa 'ma 'posed t' do 'itchell?" Ashley asked through a mouthful of mashed potato.

"What?" Mitchell asked not having the faintest idea what her friend was talking about.

"About Sarah." Ashley said once she'd swallowed her food.

"Oh, just talk to her" Mitchell advised her as she stood up from the table. "Tell her you're sorry."

"What for? I wasn't the one dropping sarcastic remarks on how concerned I was about the crew and the show" Ashley remarked.

"Suit yourself then" Mitchell shrugged leaving behind a confused Ashley.

'Why does everyone think it's my fault that Sarah ain't talking to me?' She was only a kid for god's sake, although she would never admit it loudly, she wasn't to process so much information and expect the outcome when she didn't even know the code to decipher the data.

-----------------------------------------------------

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:12 am 
love_phoenix

After lunch it was the briefing about season 2 and how the storyline was going to be adjusted without Ashley.

Ashley was feeling sleepy after lunch and she wasn't really in the mood to listen who Sarah will end up kissing or making out with in season 2.

"Dean" Sarah hissed in the boy's ear before kicking him under the table.

"Huh?" He asked groggily lifting his head up from the table.

"Pay attention." Sarah snapped in a whisper before returning her attention to Josh, who was a nice person, but incredibly boring during briefing sessions.

Dean rubbed his tired eyes as he forced himself to sit up a little straighter. Looking to his left, he saw that Sarah was now poking Ashley in the ribs in an attempt to make her pay more attention.

Josh went on completely oblivious to the whispered argument going on between Sarah and Ashley.

"Now who isn't paying attention?" Ashley asked her smugly.

Sarah glared at her before focusing her attention back on the ghost of a briefer at the front of the studio. The dark hair girl grinned in triumph as she rested her head back down for a short nap.

When the briefing was over Mitchell and Dean caught up with Sarah and Ashley and were relieved to find that they were not bickering.

"Hey guys. I'm throwing a party for all of you this Saturday and Ash and you are definitely gonna come" Mitchell said.

"I need to pack considering I'd be leaving on the following Monday" Ashley said in defense of herself.

"But she's throwing this party to set Melissa up with Dave. Help us guys please" Dean begged with a pout.

"Really? I didn't think there was anything serious going on in between them" Ashley exclaimed, thinking it was nice to see a guy pout.

"How would you know?" Sarah retorted "You are oblivious to everything that's happening around anyway" .

"Don't start arguing again please." Mitchell said as she saw Ashley about to open her mouth.

"I think they are in love but don't wanna jeopardize their professional relationship"

"What?" Sarah and Ash asked in unison as both their faces morphed into a mask of confusion.

"How do you know that?" Sarah surveyed her friend thoughtfully.

"I can't explain it." Mitchell told them. "But I just know. Dave is always talking about her and you know how adults can be. They love drama"

Ashley smirked. "We are adults too"

"Thanks for speaking for us, but I don't think you are an adult yet at least mentally" Sarah pointed making Dean laugh and Ashley roll her eyes.

"What are you gonna do about Melisa's boyfriend by the way. He needs to be removed from the scene if Dave has to make a move on Melisa and speaking of her boyfriend..jeez..he's quite.."

"A bastard." Ashley supplied.

"Well that's not quite what I was going to say but yes." Sarah replied.

"Maybe I should kidnap him." Ashley thought aloud.

"You most certainly will not." Sarah told her, never knowing what Ashley was fully capable of doing.

"Yes mother." Ashley replied sarcastically earning herself a heavy scowl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:43 am 
love_phoenix

Candice noticed something about the way the kids behaved. Her most favorite Ashley was behaving a bit funnily around her youngest. It was almost like they were fighting and it was impossible to believe that.

They were too close to be fighting with each other, too close that even media had spread rumors about them. 'Stupid Media!!. Can never bear the thought that two girls can get along really well without having to date' She pulled the seafood pasta out of the oven as Sarah had insisted on that for dinner, because Ashley was coming home.

Once everybody sat at the dinner table, Trey asked Ashley about her travel plans as they continued to eat. Predictably, Sarah and Ashley began bickering about something completely ridiculous soon after, gaining questioning looks from Trey and Candice.

Candice raised an eyebrow at Mitchell questioning her with her eyes. Mitchell shrugged as if to reply she didn't know why they were constantly eating each other's head.

----------------------------

Once dinner had finished, Mitchell and Sarah headed to the balcony of Sarah's bedroom.

Mitchell perched herself on a chair and faced Sarah.

"Ok, tell me what's going on." Sarah said.

"It's Callie." Mitchell replied with a slight groan. "I want to go out on a proper date with her but she never seems to ask me out. All we do is have hot sex and stay inside. I'm beginning to think she is ashamed of me" She whispered the last word fearfully.

"Well, why don't you ask her out instead?…" Sarah began but trailed off when Mitchell shook her head.

"It's not that." She told her as she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "Even if she asked me out I guess I'd be nervous and screw things up somehow"

"Look, how about when you go out with Callie, Ashley and I tag along as well." Sarah suggested.

"What good will that do?" Mitchell asked her. "It'll just be like a double date."

"Don't be ridiculous of course it won't." Sarah told her as a pink tinge took hostage of her cheeks.

"Sarah everybody knows that you like Ashley more than just a friend, there's no point in denying it." She said.

"That's not true." Sarah objected. Mitchell just cocked an eyebrow at her. "It's not." She insisted. "Ashley doesn't realise how I feel."

"Ok fine, everyone besides Ashley knows." Mitchell agreed. "But still, if you two tag along with me and Callie it's just going to be like a double date."

"I suppose you're right." Sarah admitted. "I'm sure Dean would be happy to hang around with us. Then it will be like a group of friend's thing."

"Yeah, yeah that could work." Mitchell said with a smile starting to relax.

"But you'll still need to explain to Callie at some point that you want to go public with her." Sarah told her causing Mitchell to tense up again.

"Any chance of you doing that for me?" Mitchell asked meekly.

"Mitchell, you are a very strong girl and you put up with Ashley every day. Don't tell me you can't face this" She asked as she shook her head at her.

"Well you've faced Ashley too" Mitchell said. "But you still don't have the guts to tell her how you feel."

"Fine, let's make a deal." Sarah told her as she moved off the chair and stood behind Mitchell with an air of determination about her.

"If you tell Callie how you feel then I'll tell Ash how I feel about her."

"Deal." Mitchell said holding out her hand.

She gripped Sarah's palm in her own and they shook on their spoken agreement. Mitchell smiled at her before heading out of the door and Sarah suddenly wished she had kept her mouth shut rather than make such a deal.

----------------------------------------

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:08 am 
love_phoenix

When Mitchell awoke the following morning there was an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach; it felt as though a swarm of butterflies were scrabbling around inside her. She briefly wondered why she felt that way before remembering that today was the day she would be asking Callie out.

Hopefully she would say yes.

Then once she'd sorted out the date situation Sarah would have to uphold her part of the deal and confess her feelings for Ashley. Maybe then the two could be happy together and stop fighting so much.

Mitchell washed herself and dressed up hurriedly. She picked up Dean and Sarah on the way to Ashley's house who was lazily munching her corn flakes.

"Come on we are late" Mitchell yelled.

"But I haven't finished my breakfast."Ashley whined.

"Yes you have." Mitchell told her firmly as she began to drag her out of the house and pushed her in the back seat making her land almost on top of Sarah, who looked annoyed and turned away.

They picked Callie up who was quite surprised to see the whole gang out there.

"Do you think five of us will fit in that car?" Callie asked.

"Most certainly" Mitchell smiled. Dean sat in the backseat pushing Sarah and Ashley closer to each other.

"Dean you sit in the middle" Sarah opened the door and sat on the other side leaving Ashley irritated.

'Well..What's her problem..She's overdoing the I-hate-you thing' Her heart wanted to hate her but that stupid part of her body was in love with youngest Goldoff.

By the time the five friends had reached the park Sarah and Ashley were arguing. Rolling his eyes, Dean took hold of Ashley and after shooting an apologetic look at Mitchell he led them away.

With the others gone, Mitchell felt better and beamed brightly. In contrast to this, Callie felt worse and barely managed a grimace as she linked their arms together and guided her in the direction of a secluded spot.

"Are we..ummh..on a date or something?" Callie asked nervously.

Taking Callie's hand Mitchell sat down and pulled her with her.

"If you want this to be a date.. then yes. Do you?" Mitchell asked nervously.

"I would love to but I'm not dressed appropriately" Callie beamed.

"Oh." Mitchell blushed.

"So will you go out with me on Sunday?"

"Of course I will" Mitchell pulled her into her arms.

"So um, what do you want to do today?" Callie asked nervously.

"Have a talk watching the birds in the park." Mitchell replied. "And we can do anything else you want to do."

"Um…ok." Callie blushed "What did you want to talk about?"

"Hey relax." Mitchell told her with an amused smile as she placed her hand on top of hers. "I wouldn't do anything in public you are uncomfortable with okay?"

"Okay." Callie said feeling disappointed.Feeling foolish Callie took a sip of her drink trying to cover the blush but subsequently spilt some of the liquid down herself.

"Honestly Callie, you're as bad as Ashley sometimes." Mitchell laughed as she took a gulp of her own drink with a great deal more grace than her companion.

" So what's up with Ash and Sarah?" Callie asked covering her embarrassment.

"They're just driving me insane right now." Mitchell sighed. "Both of them. Ashley's a complete moron, I can't believe she can't see how Sarah feels about her. It's so obvious on that poor girl's face"

Callie nodded while Mitchell continued "I really don't understand why they don't just admit their feelings to each other. I'm just sick of all the fighting. Every time they have an argument Sarah ends up crying on my shoulder for an hour or two and I really hate tears."

"Right. But why are you telling me this?" Callie questioned. "I mean I'm sick of them arguing as well but…"

"Well I need you to help me get them together." Mitchell told her.

"What? I can't help with that." Callie objected. "I'm useless at the whole romance thing, I'm just rubbish. Look how things turned out between us before Ashley decided to set us up.." and then she stopped and smiled at Mitchell.

"She was the one who set us up" She grinned at Mitchell who smiled back at her. "So it's okay if we set her up"

"Yes" Mitchell smiled.

"Ok, ok I'm helping then." Callie agreed hastily before Mitchell hugged her fiercely. "But what's the plan?"

"Oh…well I haven't really got a plan yet." She admitted as she took another drink from her bottle.

"Wait, I've got it." Mitchell exclaimed. "Me and Sarah made a deal right. The deal was, if I told you I was.." She paused.

"Yes?" Callie looked at her curiously.

"Later" Mitchell blushed "So she agreed that if I told you something then she would tell Ashley how she really felt about her. So, I just tell her that I had a talk with you and when she checks with you, you confirm it. Then she has to tell Ash how she feels." Mitchell smiled in triumph but Callie didn't look as impressed as she'd expected.

"Deal or no deal, Sarah isn't going to go through with it." Callie said. "There's no way either of them are just going to admit it, we have to force them together somehow."

"But how do we do that?" Mitchell asked. "Both of them are so stubborn. I honestly don't know what we can do to get them together. Unless we slip them a truth potion."

"Not a chance." Callie replied. "We'd probably poison them or something."

"So I guess we'll have to find some other way then." Mitchell said glumly as she drank down the last of her drink.

"I guess so." Callie agreed. "Well, if we both think on it eventually we'll come up with something. Two heads are better than one right?"

"Right." Mitchell groaned. "Do you fancy going to Baskin Robbins? I'm craving for sugar"

"Alright then." Callie approved standing up. "I need my sugar fix after all."

Mitchell grinned at her and as they walked towards the car park where the rest of the crowd was waiting for them, Callie wondered how hard it was going to be taking on Mitchell's mission of 'getting Sarah and Ashley together'.

Unsurprisingly, they bumped into Ashley and Sarah surrounded by a group of teenage boys and girls who had come for their morning walk swooning over them.Sarah was beside her pulling faces of disgust as Ashley spoke to them with a huge smile. Ashley was jealous of the crowd surrounding Sarah. They wanted a piece of her and she looked like she was ready to offer them that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:49 am 
charmingjust4u

luv ur stories bin a long time i came here n i gotta say u have a gud gift in writing .chemistry between ur leads r so strong sometym i feel like im watching a soap..an interestin soap..

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:54 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: