BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
love_phoenix

Dawn filtered in through the blinds of Ashley’s bedroom as she rolled over in her bed, wrapping herself up more in her blankets as her eyes opened slightly, blurry and out of focus from sleep.

She fumbled around and looked at her electronic alarm clock as the digital readout showed that it was around 10:45 in the morning. Yawning the remnants of sleep from her, Ashley got up and stretched out as she went over to her phone, smiling as she dialed Sarah’s number.

Meanwhile at Sarah’s house, she was sleeping lightly, cuddling her pillow as she dreamed of holding a certain girl close to her as she rolled over in her bed.

Unfortunately for her, the edge of her bed was close to her body and gravity taking its course pulling the rest of her body off of the bed, landing with a thud and a few curses from Sarah as she rubbed her head.

“Oh man, whoever said that daydreaming is good,” she grumbled, as she got up to her feet and the phone rang. She reached up with her arm and grabbed the phone, answering it as she yawned, “Hello, Sarah speaking.”

“Good morning beautiful, how are you?” said the cheerful voice of Ashley and Sarah smiled happily, pulling herself back onto her bed as she smiled “Much better now that I’m talking to you, how are you?”

“Wonderful now that I’m hearing your beautiful voice” She smiled as Sarah giggled over the phone. Ashley walked over to her window as she continued “I hope you’re up for some fun, because I know it’s going to be a beautiful-“

BOOM! The sound of thunder echoed outside as Ashley saw that it was pouring rain and dark and gloomy in the sky. “…Blimey! I had a feeling that somehow if I said something like that it’d be a crappy day,” She sighed, rubbing her forehead in frustration.

“Aww. Don’t worry; we can do some other stuff. Hey, come over to my house, we can have a movie day, I’ve got tons of DVDs and we can order some takeout or something. Nobody's home and no shooting as well,” Sarah said as she got up and was looking out of the window herself, her stomach growling lightly at the mention of food.

“Sounds good to me, I’ll be over in a little while, can’t wait to see you ” Ashley smiled as they hung up and she got ready to meet Sarah. She had to admit, she looked rather cute, borderline adorable, then again, her doll-like appearance had always been one of her better qualities. Turning around to fully model herself, she convinced herself that she looked more like a woman rather than the teenager she was and she was pleased.

She called Mitchell and Mitchell advised her to go all the way today, cos Sarah might get frustrated with the games if she pulled back again today. As time went by, Ashley's thoughts continued to go back to her feelings about last night memory, and how it might feel to do something like that again, but the more she thought about it, the more she wondered how she would pull something like it off. Goosebumps shot up and down her body as she prayed for everything to go well and then quickly headed for Sarah's home, wanting her anxiety to end.

Ashley drove through the rainy streets of the city as she reached Sarah’s house, parking in the driveway and running to front door. Ringing the doorbell, she heard the familiar footsteps of Sarah as she opened the door and smiled at her cutely.

She wore a white spaghetti strap that practically only covered her chest and showed ample cleavage and a set of dark blue shorts that didn't leave much to Ashley's imagination.

“Well are you just gonna stand in the rain all day or are you gonna come in silly?” Sarah smiled as she turned around and walked back inside giving her a perfect view of her very sexy rear.

Ashley’s mouth was slightly agape and her face a hue of red as she came in, watching this beautiful girl move was a marvel in itself. And how her hips swayed lightly, all of these bits of visual information she had etched into her memory as she followed her into the living room that had a couch and big screen TV on the opposite wall. Finally, home and alone, Ashley dropped her bags in the living room.

Her heart was beating; her mind was racing, pray to whatever god would listen to her that she didn't get thrown out doing this. She took a minute to calm herself down before joining Sarah on the couch.

“So, what should we do first? I’ve got tons of DVDs for us to watch” Sarah said as she sat on her couch.

Ashley was gawking at her in awe, staring at her bare midrib as Sarah giggled “Seems like you’re enjoying the view”.

Ashley blushed crimson and muttered “S-sorry, I-I was just…”

“Well I ordered us some pizza to chow down, you can choose the movies while we wait; ooh, we can have a movie day since it’s so crappy outside, that’d be awesome!” Sarah said trying to change the conversation into something which made her less nervous.

“Yeah, that sounds good to me” Ashley smiled happily as she started picking out some movies for them to watch and picking up the pizza and soda when it arrived.

The couple continued on like this the rest of the day; both of them cuddled up next to each other as they ate. Even when Ashley was staring at the TV, she could see the toned skin of Sarah's stomach. Even as the weather continued to pour rain, the two of them wouldn’t want to be anywhere else, feeling at peace and in love being next to one another.

Day turned into evening while she and Sarah enjoyed the movies together, eventually watching the last movie as Ashley was sitting lengthwise on the couch and resting her head on Sarah’s arm.

Sarah paused the movie for a second as she smiled down at Ashley and asked “Hope I’m not ruining your comfy spot, but can you grab me a soda from my kitchen?” as Ashley smiled back at her as she said “Of course” and got up and went into her kitchen like a bullet or more like a dog glad to obey his master's word or even like a lovesick puppy.

A minute later she came back in with an unopened can of soda, walking over to Sarah but not noticing the edge of the thick rug as she tripped on it and stumbled forward, landing with a thud on Sarah.

For Sarah, the force of Ashley landing on her breast was too much for the pent up sexual tension that they had, as she let out a moan of pleasure, her face flushed from embarrassment and from how wonderful an accidental contact like that felt.

Ashley on the other hand was mixed with many feelings. The first was surprise and embarrassment from where she landed due to her clumsiness, but also amazement and arousal at how soft yet firm Sarah's breast was, and the fact that practically all of her face was laying on it.

When she heard her primal moan, Ashley's face flushed crimson from the fact that this was turning her on, but she also felt embarrassed for this situation as she immediately got up after Sarah stopped moaning and bit her lower lip nervously staring at Ash intently.

“I-I’m so sorry Sarah it was a total accident I-I didn’t mean for that to happen, a-are you ok?!?”Ashley stammered as she felt rather embarrassed about this as Sarah was brushing a few strands of hair from her face as she looked at the embarrassed girl.

"I'm fine" She said trying to smooth out her top where Ashley had landed and consequently Ashley's eyes were glued to that beautiful spot. When Sarah looked up to say she was alright she saw Ash was staring at her chest "You're staring" She pointed out and blushed furiously.

Ashley realized where she was looking and was getting pale and flushed at the same time "I’m sorry, I didn't mean to stare” She trailed off as she looked at the ground, feeling ashamed of what she thought was cowardice in her mind.

Sarah looked at Ashley who looked like a lost little girl as she realized how she was letting her teasing habit get the better of her. Getting up and hugging Ashley gently she said softly, “Come here. You are shaking"

The couple then sat down and continued to watch the movie, trying to let what happened lie in the past but in their minds the moment replayed over and over for them. Sarah thought of how her body felt at that moment, how her form was so sensitive to her touch that it was like discovering pleasure for the first time. She took brief glances at Ashley, feeling her lust rise up from the deepest parts of her soul, to just have her.

As she thought these things, Ashley sat by her and occasionally looked over at her, scanning over Sarah's body like a masterpiece of art. She started at her feet, soft and cute with emerald nail polish, her wonderful breasts, how gravity defying those womanly orbs were as they rested on her thin frame, firm and perk and then came the most beautiful aspect of Sarah that Ashley thought of, her face; soft , youthful and gentle, lively and enticing, almost as if a master artisan had crafted the image of the goddess of beauty and she was given life.

And last but certainly not least, came the two gems of beautiful eyes that she had, shining with a lively hue of green that in itself seemed to represent life and the love and joy that came with it, warm and inviting and completing the exploration of this vision of perfection that was her girlfriend. GIRLFRIEND? Yes! Ashley smiled to herself proudly, the beautiful Sarah Goldoff was her girlfriend, she had chosen her from the millions throwing themselves at her feet.

Sarah placed herself as close to Ashley as humanly possible, the way Ashley was staring at her wasn't helping to reduce the tension between them.

Their fingers brushed as they both reached into the tub of popcorn at the same time. Ashley smiled as she held up a kernal of popcorn for Sarah to sample. Sarah leaned over and allowed Ashley to feed it to her.

What started out as a playful thing suddenly turned serious when their eyes met, breath hitched and Sarah caught the tips of Ashley's fingers and began to lick the salt and butter off of them. Ashley moaned as Sarah licked her fingers clean.

Sarah smiled to herself, unable to believe she was acting so boldly. She in turn placed a kernel of popcorn against Ashley's quivering lips. Ashley's tongue snaked out and sucked the popcorn into her mouth. Sarah’s excitement grew as she leaned over and captured Ashley's lips with her own.

The kiss exploded passionately as their mouths parted. Tongues danced together, fighting for control. The tub of popcorn crashed to the floor as Ashley reached over and pulled Sarah closer to her.

Ashley's hands moved down her back, trying to bring them closer. Ashley didn't dare let go, for fear that she would come to her senses and disappear.

'One button. Two. Three. Why did she wear so many goddamn buttons?' Sarah cursed as she tried to remove Ashley's tight shirt. Her strawberry breath was still on her tongue, which had not so shyly made its way into her mouth. A strawberry breath?... silly... silly... Sarah blushed.

Unable to control her raging hormones, the brunette's touch shifted, smoothing a path to the swell of Sarah’s breast. Sarah gasped suddenly as she felt Ashley's hands a little lower than expected, a moan was fueled on by the hand cupping her breast. The smaller blonde allowed her hands to begin their own exploration.

"Is that okay?" Ashley mumbled, but she said nothing, only leaned further into her embrace before her knees gave way completely. Ashley took this as her cue and continued her caress, stroking her gently in a way that both relaxed her and made her feel like she was going to explode if she didn't have more of her.

Something occurred to Sarah then. "Shut the door," she mumbled to her through her lips, but it came out more like. "Shm mm dmmm." Ashley pulled away a minute, and both of them gasped in a breath.

"What?" She asked, looking puzzled. Her lips seemed a bit swollen.

Sarah cracked a weak smile. "Shut the door. Please."

"Oh." She hurried to the door and shoved it closed with one elbow - thankfully, no one had yet discovered the free peep show - and strode purposefully to the couch, her eyes never breaking contact with hers.

Sarah felt a more intense shiver ripple down her back. This kind of contact was erotic in a completely different way.

For barely an instant she felt uneasy as to whether she wanted this or not, but that was shoved aside as Ashley pushed her gently on her back, and covered her mouth with her own yet again. Her shirt Sarah casually threw off, the buttons hardly a complication now she was an expert.

Warm flesh pressed against hers and Sarah shivered, not from the cold. She slide her arms around Ashley's, tracing every inch of the skin below her neck on her chest, on her breast, loving her and every inch of the gorgoeus Ashley. Beautiful.

No.

Perfect.

Ashley's body on hers was wonderful protection from the chill in the air that the walls couldn't quite shut out, but that shelter was partially removed as Ashley traced her lips down her neck towards her breasts. Pausing there, she placed a kiss on top of each before replacing lips with her hands, rubbing in a gentle massage.

Sarah arched her back slightly, shutting her eyes, praying to God that this moment never stopped. But she knew it had to end when she heard a car in the driveway.

"Ash-ley..."

"Hmm?" She nuzzled her right nipple with her nose, then slipped her lips over it.

The feel of her hot, wet mouth on her nipple like that was nearly enough to make her lie back and enjoy, but her deeply-ingrained sense refused to allow her. With the very little strength left to her, she put her hands on her shoulder and pushed her away slightly.

"We should stop..." Sarah said as she pulled down her spaghetti top and threw Ashley's shirt at her.

Ashley looked at her, blinking, confused, and then a flash of hurt washed over her face. "I thought..." She paused and wore her shirt wishing she could disappear.

"My folks are home Ashley," she said quietly though her voice was cracking and was hoarse.

Ashley stared at her a moment more, a slight grin spreading across her face. "Is that it?"

"What do you mean, is that it?!" Familiar irritation rose up in her .

"Hey relax. I never meant it like I want to have sex with your family walking in on you" Ashley explained to her"I thought you were asking me to stop because you are regretting this... regretting us..."

Sarah relaxed obviously and caught Ashley's hand and kissed it soundly. "I want you badly Ashley Coopers" She said still panting from what they had done. "There I said it" She leaned in and kissed Ashley softly on the lips. "And the only thing I have to regret is not doing this before."

A flush seized Ashley's cheeks. "You... I mean...want it?"

Sarah looked at her befuddled expression and laughed gently. "Well you are not exactly a resistible woman, you know."

She started to sputter a response, but Sarah kissed her firmly, cutting off whatever she could have said. That was all right. She could live with this interruption.

The bell rang and Sarah smiled at Ashley before skipping to the door.

"Hey you two" Candice beamed at them.

"This room smells like .." Jimmy walked right in and smirked at Sarah's disheveled hair and Ashley's swollen lips.

Sarah flipped him off and he grinned at Ashley who smiled back at him.

"Argh. I don't know how you can stand him" Sarah groaned and Ashley was staring at Sarah when she made that cute noise making Sarah blush.

Ashley spent some time with Jimmy and his girl Tanya before heading back home.

Sarah and Ashley stood in the driveway and smiled at each other. Their nervousness and shyness had returned back but they felt so much inner peace like they never had before.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the studio then?" Ashley asked hopefully.

"You will. Call me once you go home? " Sarah smiled back at her taking her hand in hers.

"Why? Missing me already?" Ashley smirked and Sarah entwined their fingers.

"Yes" She answered honestly looking straight into Ashley's eyes making her red.

"Bye Sarah" Ashley said gently as she started her car.

"Bye" Sarah stood there smiling to herself and watched as her car drove away, sighing lightly and feeling on cloud nine. She was smiling happily throughout dinner and her parents were happy too seeing their youngest in such a good mood. Good mood can be contagious right? By the end of the night Jimmy and Tanya who just had a fight were smiling at each other, Trey found his wife's smile so cute that they ended up having sex after a long time which made Trey smile and Sarah who started it all was lying in her bed happily in a dreamy state.

'Is this how it is supposed to feel like?' She smiled again for the millionth time and sighed sweetly.

Ashley was in a smiliar state of her own. She didn't even hear her mother calling her down for dinner. She stared at Sarah's picture in her mobile and smiled even wider.

"Can't stop thinking about you. XOXOX Ashley"

Sarah's phone beeped and she looked at the text and blushed.

"Me neither. Kisses Sarah"

She text back and hugged the phone to her chest before falling asleep peacefully. Ashley stared at Sarah's reply and grinned at her screen and fell asleep not even bothering to have dinner.

Her mother came in and switched off the night lamp, stroked her hair and pulled the blanket around her and kissed her good night. She looked so at peace tonight. She wished her daughter looked like that everyday for the rest of her life and she barely knew how wrong she was.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Love is Bullshit. From a biological and heterosexual standpoint its only useful for the the preservation of our species. And from every other stand point it is basically the overworking of hormones and nothing else. Love is a word widely overrated.

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:25 pm 
charmingjust4u

ur a blessed young writer haven;t found a story which will blend youngsters emotions n feelings so well and i like how u combine sex n love side by side so beautifully well done love I can look back to my teen yrs n feel the nerves n buttterflies when I read ur story ..pls continue we need more Very Happy

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:27 pm 
love_phoenix

The recording booth's walls seemed to be closing in on the girls and boys. But regardless Josh had kept them there until eleven that night for the dubbing to finish.

Finally, the editor took the bulky head phones off of his ears and strung them around his neck. His expression held a look of dissatisfaction as he peered through his yellow, bug-eyed sunglasses.

"You're done for the day. Good job guys" He beamed, causing Sarah to roll her eyes in annoyance.

He kept them there even after dubbing just to make sure everything was perfect and any hopes of spending some time with Ashley was gone. They had a shoot at 5 am in the morning and hardly get any sleep.

Not finding the strength in them to retort, Bruce, Dean, Ashley, Sarah, Callie, Mitchell and Sylvia removed the headphones from their heads, and walked out of the glass door.

They decided to stay over at Ashley's that night as her house was the closest to the studio. Josh had his limousine drive the youngsters home.

Arriving at Ashley's place they quickly ate the dinner her Mom had prepared for them and the boys found their way to the guest room, while Sylvia slept on the couch.

Callie and Mitchell slept in a air bed next to Ashley's bad who was sleeping with Sarah. After throwing on pajamas, the teens tucked themselves underneath their sheets and covers, sighing comfortably as they drifted off to a deserved good night's sleep.

Ashley tossed around in the bed and decided she won't get much sleep anyway with Sarah sleeping inches away from her. The blonde kept a respectable distance. Ashley studied her curves and felt herself drift to sleep peacefully. Sarah who was aware of Ashley's intense eyes on her turned around to see a sleeping beauty. She gently stroked her cheeks and drifted off to the la la land herself.

Ashley awoke with a start as she unintentionally sat straight up in her bed. Her breathing was heavy, and the brunette had no clue what had caused her to wake up like that, and it halfway scared her. Glancing over, she saw Sarah rubbing her palms over her tired eyes.

"Ashley? You okay?" She asked, staring up at her best friend with a small smile as she wiped the sleep from her beautiful face.

"I don't know. I must have had a bad dream" Ashley answered laying back on the bed.

"I like the sounds of night you know?" Sarah replied staring at the ceiling.

"You mean you actually like people waking you up with a scream?" Ashley smirked.

"No silly. I meant that I like the quietness of the night. It's relaxing. It's like, getting away from all the chaos and craziness of Hollywood." Ashley raised an eyebrow at this as she turned to her side to face Sarah

"I thought you liked the craziness...seeing as how you're usually the center of it." Ashley stated while trying to keep her eyes away from the glorious mounds in front of her eyes.

Sarah was thankful for the darkness that hide her blush. "It seems like so many things have changed..." Sarah sighed, turning her gaze upward.

"Like what?" Ashley whispered.

"Like us" Sarah replied stroking Ashley's hair.

"Is it a good thing or bad thing?" Ashley asked insecurity washing over her. Sarah saw how scared Ashley was and her vulnerability overwhelmed her.

"Ash, you are the bestest thing in my life. Don't doubt that even for a second" With that Ashley's face lit into a brilliant smile.

"May be I don't show you much" Sarah smiled and then removed her shirt buttons. She was feeling bold suddenly. Ashley's throat went dry.

"Uh huh" was the only thing she managed to reply.

"Come here" Sarah pulled Ashley closer to her and placed her hand on her chest. Ashley gasped at the contact and stared into the green eyes.

"Sarah. Callie an.." Sarah interrupted her with a kiss and Ashley wasn't complaining.

"I just want you close Ash" Sarah whispered and turned around wrapping Ashley's arms around her.

"I like holding you"Ashley smiled at the new discovery as she pulled Sarah closer to her body.

"I like it when you hold me" Sarah kissed the fingers which were intertwined with hers.

They fell asleep like that lost in each other.
Love is Bullshit. From a biological and heterosexual standpoint its only useful for the the preservation of our species. And from every other stand point it is basically the overworking of hormones and nothing else. Love is a word widely overrated.

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm 
Filmorelover

Beautiful Smile the relationship is so real Smile it reminds me so much of a past relationship of mine its beautifully written i can't wait for more xxxxx

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
angelsheart

even if U know that the girl U like is a lesbian and hat she likes you too, it is hard to approach and start anything! Not to mention the situation those two beauties have Smile But you got them together in the end and it is nice! I like the flow of your story , Phoenix! It marvelous!

And thanx for making us enjoy completely!

for you Smile Exclamation

Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:35 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
love_phoenix

Been searching for this fic forever. JUst found it. Need to update soon.

Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:50 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: