BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

The TWC
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Allison

The TWC

The TWC

CHAPTER ONE

Marley Jacobs had finished the backside of Mrs. Melinda “Lindy” Freemont’s massage and had prompted her to turn over for the rest of her massage.
Marley filled her hands with the warmed oil and began massaging the muscles across Lindy’s chest.

“How long have you been giving me massages now?”

“I would guess a little over a year now, twice a week,” Marley responded as she caressed the tense muscles.

Lindy kept her eyes closed as she continued her questioning. “I would suspect that you actually get very little of what the center charges for the massages too.”

“They call it overhead,” Marley said. “I’ve looked into opening my own spot, but the overhead really is a killer and I don’t have the upfront money for that kind of investment.”

Lindy’s mouth turned up in a smile listening to Marley’s response. “How much do they pay you here?”

Marley cocked her head at Mrs. Freemont. She usually wasn’t this full of chatter. “That’s kind of personal, but I gross thirty thousand.”

“I’m sorry to be prying, but I do have a reasonable cause for it.”

Marley chuckled softly. “That would be what Mrs. Freemont?”

“A business proposal, Marley, but not one that can be discussed here,” she answered. “Would you consider having dinner with me tonight to discuss the proposal?”

Mrs. Freemont had stirred her curiosity, but she also did not want to get her hopes up only to have it crushed. What the hell she thought, all she had to lose was a bit more of her pride and this place was eating it up regularly.

“Sure why not, never hurts to listen. I will be off at five.”

“Do you know where Victor’s is?”

“Yes I do,” Marley answered. Victor’s was an extremely expensive steakhouse on the fringe of Northwest Atlanta. She knew where it was, but the menu was way out of her price range.

“Will you meet me there at six-thirty?”

“I can do that,” Marley said as her hands stroked down the front of Lindy’s body.

Lindy was a forty something wife of the Honorable Judge Jay W. “Dubyah” Freemont, who was at least twenty years her senior. Jay Dub as he was most commonly referred to was a Federal Judge who was spending more and more time at his Washington post than he was his Atlanta home.

Marley concentrated on her movements, but could not overlook the rock hard nipples on the perfectly shaped breasts her hands had just caressed on their way down Lindy’s body. This wasn’t an uncommon response for most of her clientele, but was a first for Lindy. She shook the image from in front of her mind and was thankful Lindy’s eyes were closed so she didn’t see the flush on her cheeks.

“If I haven’t told you lately young woman, you have the most marvelous hands,” Lindy softly whispered adding to the flush of Marley’s cheeks.

“Thank you, Mrs. Freemont,” she managed to say after pushing the lump in her throat away.

“I have had many massages over the years and none leaves me feeling the way that yours do,” she said.

“Careful now or you will give me a big head,” Marley said with a chuckle, as she worked down Lindy’s right thigh.

“I am being very sincere,” Lindy said as she propped up on her elbows and looked at Marley.

“Thanks, but you must lay back now so I can finish,” Marley instructed.

Lindy smiled and complied with her request, much to Marley’s relief. Her blue eyes remained locked on Marley as she concentrated on her task and she could feel her eyes giving her a close inspection. She tried her best to ignore the soft moans coming from Lindy as she deeply massaged her legs and finished up with her feet. When she finished, she covered Lindy’s body with a cool sheet.

“All done for today. Take your time getting dressed and I will see you at six thirty, Mrs. Freemont,” she said and then left the room to allow her customer to get dressed.

Marley closed the door softly behind her and walked to the small office break room to wash her hands and take a long drink of cool water. She carried a fresh bottle of water to her cubical and was making case notes when Lindy walked by. She looked up from her notes to a smile and wave as she passed by. She returned the smile and turned back to her appointment book. Only one more appointment for today and then she would go home and shower before meeting with Lindy. She did a mental review of her closet in search of something decent to wear to her meeting as she waited for her next client.

After her last client, Marley washed up and closed down her laptop before walking out to her car for the short ride home. It was Friday night and the rush hour traffic was brutal as usual, but Marley had found a short cut and quickly exited the interstate.

CHAPTER TWO

Marley headed straight for the shower when she opened the door to her small apartment. For a moment she regretted agreeing to a dinner meeting with Lindy, preferring instead to spend her Friday night winding down with a few cold beers at her favorite local pub. But, she had agreed and it wouldn’t hurt to hear what her client was proposing over a fabulous steak dinner. Then she would go for those beers, she promised herself.

Time was passing quickly as she undressed for the second time and tried on a third outfit. “This will have to do,” she told herself as she slipped a light sweater over her head. She finished dressing and went to the bathroom for a spray of perfume and to run a brush through her hair. A look in the mirror told her she was presentable and actually looked pretty damned good. With a smile at the image looking back at her she grabbed her keys and walked out the door.

She arrived at Victor’s at six twenty-five and found a parking spot. They had not discusses where they would meet, so she walked into the restaurant and was greeted immediately by the host.

“Ms. Jacobs?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Follow me please, Mrs. Freemont is already seated.”

Marley followed the young man through the restaurant to a small private area where Lindy was already seated. The host pulled out a chair for Marley and left them in private once she was seated.

“You look very nice,” Lindy said as Marley took her seat.

“Thanks. You look marvelous as usual.”

“Flattery will get you everywhere,” Lindy said with a smile. “Would you care for some wine?”

“Yes, thank you,” Marley said as Lindy poured a glass and handed it to her.

“I appreciate you meeting with me tonight,” Lindy said.

“You have my curiosity peaked.”

Lindy rewarded her with her most charming smile. “That is good, I was hoping I would. I need to ask some personal questions before we go much further.”

“Ask away,” Marley said, as she lifted her wine glass to her lips.

“You have been giving me massages for over a year now and we have never discussed your personal life. I am assuming quite a lot here but I must ask if you are a lesbian?”

Marley was very glad she had waited to take a sip of the wine until after the question. She calmly took a sip and then placed her glass on the table. “I will have faith that this is a reasonable question to be asked, but yes, I am a lesbian.”

“Trust me when I say there is a perfectly good reason for the question.”

A waiter arrived to take their orders and then left them again to their privacy.

“What does my sexual orientation have to do with your proposal?”

“It has everything to do with it,” Lindy said, but let me explain.

“Yes, please do,” Marley said trying not to sound offended.

The waiter approached with salads and bread. When he left Lindy continued.

“I have been mulling over a business venture for several months, but your participation is extremely important to me.”

Marley picked up her fork and started on her salad. “I’m listening.”

“I assume that you know who my husband is?”

“Yes, a very ambitious Federal Judge,” Marley answered.

Lindy chuckled at her response. “Ambitious would be a good description of Jay Dub. Anyhow, I know that he has been spending a great deal of time in DC and there have been several young women he has been spending considerable time and money on, if you catch my drift.”

“He’s having affairs, is that what you are saying?”

“When good old Jay Dub manages to get home, all I manage to get from him is ten humps and a slump,” she said frankly. “He takes his pleasure and quickly falls off to sleep and even that has been fairly non-existent these last few months.”

Marley nearly choked on her salad when Lindy described her husband’s lack of performance and decided to place her fork on her plate. She had no idea that their conversation would be taking this type of turn.

“Please continue,” she said with a smirk.

“We can wait until after we eat if you would prefer,” Lindy offered.

“No, I’m good,” Marley said and picked up her fork.

“Most people would assume with the age difference that Jay Dub took me in as a Trophy Wife, but I have my own career and my own money, so I don’t depend on him for handouts.” Lindy stabbed her fork into her salad. “I love him dearly and can look past his behavior, and divorce is out of the question, so where does that leave me?”

“Sexually frustrated,” Marley said. “Sorry to be blunt.”

“That is exactly where it leaves me and I prefer your directness.”

“So, if divorce is out of the question what do you see as your options?”

“That is where you come into the picture. Do you have a partner?”

“No, at the moment I am single, but why does that matter?”

“Would I be someone you could feel attracted to in a sexual manner?”

“You are a beautiful woman, but also a very married one,” Marley answered.

Lindy smiled at her and waited for the next comment.

“I will admit if approached by you, I probably wouldn’t turn away, Mrs. Freemont, if that is what you are asking.”

“Please, call me Lindy and yes, that was exactly what I was asking.”

The waiter arrived with their steaks. “Eat, these are too good to waste and then we will continue.”

Lindy was correct, the steak was awesome and Marley pondered what she had heard so far as she enjoyed the plentiful meal. She thought she had some idea where Lindy was heading, but did not want to assume anything.

After the meal, Lindy looked across the table at her. “May I take you someplace? I have something I want you to see that may make more sense of the conversation we are about to have.”

“You have me curious and I don’t have solid plans for tonight, so I guess I’m all yours.”

Lindy smiled at her eagerness. “Let’s go. You can ride with me and I will bring you back later for your car.” She placed cash on the table and stood to lead Marley from the restaurant. They walked to a small sports car and Lindy unlocked the doors. They climbed inside and she started the powerful engine and drove out of the parking lot as darkness fell on Atlanta.

Fifteen minutes later, they pulled up in front of a large building. Lindy used her keys and opened a door and stepped inside. She flipped on a switch and the area lighted up.

“What is this place?” she asked as they started toward a small flight of stairs.

“It is an investment piece that I have been remodeling. It used to be a small factory, but I have begun converting it to small flats. I had visions of using it as a rental property, but my vision has changed.”

The room they walked through was open space, nearly a thousand square feet of space, enough to create a variety of rooms. The building was much larger from the inside as they climbed the stairs and took a tour of the five flats that had already been converted to private living spaces. They were decorated with the finest of furnishings and Marley felt they could bring a fortune as rental properties.

“These are beautiful,” she said as they wandered from room to room. She looked out a window and saw a freshly surfaced tennis court waiting for players. “So what are your plans?”

“Sit with me and I will tell you,” Lindy said as she ushered her to a small love seat in one of the flats.

“I want some of that sumpin sumpin; Jay Dub’s been getting on the side. What’s good for the goose…, but I have a plan for a very discreet operation.”

“Why not just go out and get some from any of the young studs that would so easily follow you home?” Marley said.

“It’s not a young stud I want besides there is the risk of accidental pregnancy and STD’s. They usually have no sense of discretion either,” she added.

“That makes sense I can imagine it how difficult it could be if it were spread around your social circle that you are getting busy with a young man.”

“Speaking of social circles,” Lindy said. “I have a large one as you can imagine and many of these women are in the same boat I’m in.”

“So we have a large group of Atlanta’s elite with raging hormones,” Marley teased.

Lindy broke out in laughter. “That is one way of putting it, but I prefer to think of us as women with needs and plenty of money to meet those needs.”

“So, how do I fit in this picture?” Marley asked as she turned toward Lindy.

“I thought you would never ask,” Lindy said as she looked Marley in the eyes. “I would like to convert this place into a very exclusive club and I would like you to be the manager.”

“What kind of club?”

“First and foremost, it would be a health club complete with fitness trainers, tennis pro, massage therapists and a juice and coffee bar. The men have their “Boy’s Clubs” and I want to create a strictly female environment for my friends and I to enjoy.”

“But, I sense there is more based on our previous conversation.”

“You are a sharp one Marley.” Lindy moved closer to her and placed a hand on her thigh. “In addition to a good workout, my friends and I would like some extra attention.”

“Pardon my crudeness, but a whorehouse?” Marley asked.

“I would not consider the employees here as whores and I find the term completely demeaning. I envision the staff here to be well educated in their skills and willing to provide the extra care to the clientele if they so desire. Their participation would be well compensated above and beyond their normal salaries and always on a cash basis.”

Marley sat back on the love seat as the information began to sink in.

“I am assuming with your contacts that you could staff the club with some of your friends and associates. I’m sure you aren’t the only professional out there that is being taken advantage of by their employers.”

Lindy’s words struck a chord deep within her. She had been making the same salary since starting at the clinic and had been turned down every time she requested an increase. Still, no matter what Lindy chose to call it, it would still be prostitution, but then again wasn’t working for anyone a source of that?

“I know some women who just might have an interest. What kind of salaries are we talking about?”

“Yours would be eighty,” Lindy said. “The rest I will decide upon your advisement.”

“Eighty thousand,” Marley said.

“Yes, and one of the flats if you want to live rent free,” Lindy added. “I can easily have one built for you with a private entrance.”

“Walk me through the rest of the building and tell me what you have planned,” Marley said.

Lindy smiled and they left the flat to walk down the rest of the top floor.

There was room for several more flats and when they reached the end of the hallway there was one large room, with several windows and a skylight.

“I thought this would be perfect for you.”

Marley’s eyes lit up at the size of the room, easily three times the size of her apartment. There was a small kitchen, but she didn’t spend much time in the kitchen and the bathroom was decked out with a whirlpool tub and separate shower.

“There are no drugs or other illegal activities in this plan are there?”

“No, of course not, the main business is the health spa and the upstairs activities well they are bonus opportunities for the staff.”

“You have friends who are interested in this venture?”

“I have checks for $20,000 each from twenty-five women who are very interested in this project.”

“That’s half a million dollars,” Marley said letting out a low whistle.

“Twenty thousand dollars for a health club membership and discretion is nothing for these women,” Lindy said.

They started walking down a staircase to the bottom floor. “I thought we would turn this into the fitness area, with massage rooms along the back wall, a set of showers and a locker room over there and maybe even a Roman bath.”

Lindy walked slowly allowing Marley an opportunity to digest the information.

“After the construction is complete, there will be no men allowed inside the property. This will be an all-woman haven, so you will need to hire someone handy with tools to be on call for any problems. When they returned to the front area Lindy said, “This will be the main entrance. I think this would make for a great social area, a juice bar and coffee station.”

Marley’s head was swimming with ideas.

“So what do you think so far?”

“I think you have a great plan in place,” Marley said.

“Oh, you will have an office in the back corner and there will be an area for laundry equipment as well.”

“I have to admit this sounds almost too good to be true, but I’m a massage therapist and I have no idea how to run a business,” Marley said.

“That part I can teach you,” Lindy said. “Once the equipment is set up and staff is on board you will see the business will take care of itself.”

“When do you hope to open for business?”

“The building remodel will be complete in three weeks. I was hoping we could have a fitness expert on board with us next week to select and order the equipment she will need. Once that is in, the rest should be relatively easy, so roughly a month from now.”

“I have to give a two week notice at the clinic.”

Lindy chuckled. “Say yes, and you will be on the payroll starting tomorrow. I respect your intention to work out a notice and think we could accomplish what we need to after you get off work.”

Marley turned to Lindy, her eyes sparkling with excitement. “Yes, let’s give this a shot.”

Lindy pulled her into an embrace. “You will be glad you did, I promise,” she said as she hugged her.

Marley’s eyes fell to Lindy’s lips as she remained in her arms and she saw Lindy’s tongue snake across to wet them. She leaned forward and let her lips brush across them in a soft kiss.

Lindy was flushed when she broke the kiss. “I should probably test out your skills now that you are my newest employee,” she said with a coy smile.

Marley returned her smile and took her by the hand and led her back upstairs to the first flat. Two hours later, Lindy rested her head on Marley’s shoulder. “That was better than I have been imagining for almost a year now,” she said with a content smile. “If all the staff is as talented as you we will have a very successful business.”

“What do you plan to call this place?” Marley asked as she stroked her hand down Lindy’s back.

“The TWC,” she answered.

“Which stands for?”

“The Trophy Wives Club,” Lindy said.

Marley chuckled. “I love it.”

“Will you meet me here tomorrow to start making some plans on the staffing portion of the project?”

“Sure, just let me know what time.”

“How about ten and then I will treat you to lunch once we have finished,” Lindy said as she stood to begin dressing.

“That sounds great to me.”

Lindy drove Marley back to the restaurant to retrieve her car. “I will see you tomorrow,” she said and left the car.

She watched Lindy drive off and slipped behind the wheel of her car. The clock on her dash read 11:30 and she decided to stop by the pub for a cold beer before heading home.

When she pulled into the lot at the pub she smiled to see a black Harley parked on the sidewalk. The bike belonged to Luna Wolf, a full blooded Cherokee woman who was the epitome of a chiseled female body. She also had the reputation as a player who loved to please women. It was also Marley’s good fortune that Luna was a certified personal trainer who worked at a local gym. She would be a perfect pick for the TWC fitness trainer. As she walked in the pub, her eyes were immediately drawn to the dance floor where Luna was seducing a striking blonde. Marley smiled back at her and walked to the bar for an ice cold beer.

She sat at the bar and when the song ended she looked into the mirror behind the bar to see the leather clad Luna approaching her. She lowered the beer to the bar as Luna slipped her arms around her from behind.

“Where have you been?” she asked.

“Here and there, but working mostly,” Marley said. “How are you doing Luna?”

“I’m doing great thanks,” she said as she slipped onto the barstool next to her. “What brings you out this time of night?”

“A cold beer to help me wind down,” Marley said which was true. Finding Luna at the pub was like hitting a jackpot.

“I could think of a few ways to help relax you,” Luna purred.

Marley was one of the few women in the pub who didn’t trip all over themselves to jump into bed with her, a fact that intrigued Luna.

“I’m sure you could, but I have a serious proposition for you,” Marley said.

“Something serious on a Friday night, you have been working too hard.”

“I think it will be something you would love to be a part of,” Marley said. “Grab a fresh drink and join me out back will you?”

“May I have a bottle of water Terry?” Luna asked the bartender. Luna loved the bar scene for obvious reasons, but she never put an ounce of alcohol in her body.

Marley took her beer and walked with Luna out to a small grilling area and sat at a small picnic table. “Are you still a fitness trainer at the club?”

“Yeah, I’m still there,” Luna said.

“What do you make there?” Marley asked.

“Thirty in a good year,” Luna said.

“Would you leave for forty and a potential for a lot more under the table doing what you enjoy the most?”

Luna sat her bottle of water on the table and looked across at Marley. “You look like the cat that ate the canary girl. What have you gotten yourself into?”

“Something I think you would be perfectly suited for.”

“I would love to ditch the club, so tell me what you have in mind.”

“I was hired tonight to start a very special, very exclusive women’s health center tonight and I need someone who can be a fitness trainer and can start the program from the ground up.”

“Sounds interesting, but a private club can be very difficult to maintain.”

“Not at twenty thousand per year membership fees,” Marley said.

“Twenty thousand, geez Louise, who has that kind of dough these days,” Luna asked?

“Like I said, it is very exclusive and we have twenty five already paid in advance to be a part of this,” Marley explained. “You would have complete control over the equipment purchases to set up the program just the way you want.”

“Complete control? No limits?”

“You can have anything you need to start the program.”

“So what’s the catch?”

“There will be some requests for additional services,” Marley said.

Luna raised an eyebrow. “What kind of services?”

“The clientele we will be serving are Trophy Wives that aren’t getting much at home.”

“You have got to be shitting me Marley.”

“Trust me I’m not, thirty to forty something wives of some of the most influential men in the state. The boys are getting some on the side and the wives are ready for their share. They are willing to pay the price for discreet female companionship in cash above and beyond your normal salary.”

“This isn’t April first, Marley.”

Marley chuckled. “I promise you I am not joking, but I am pressed for time. I have to have the club staffed and ready to open in a month.”

Marley could see Luna seriously considering her options and took out a scrap of paper and jotted down an address. “Think it over tonight and if you are interested meet me at this address at three tomorrow. Just remember, discretion is the key to this program.”

“I understand,” Luna said. “Thanks for thinking of me.”

“You would be perfect and I’m sure you will have all the luvin you can handle.” Marley grinned at Luna. “Hey Luna.”

“Yeah Marley.”

“Bring some of your toys with you tomorrow just in case the Boss wants a demonstration during your interview.”

“No problem at all,” Luna said with a devilish grin.

Marley finished her beer and dropped the bottle in the garbage can. “Have a good night and hope I see you tomorrow,” she said as she left Luna simmering in her thoughts. She climbed into her car and drove for home, barely finishing undressing before her exhausted body hit the bed. She was tired and excited and that excitement brought her the most wonderful dreams.

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

O M G!!!! Alli.... I can tell I am gonna just LOVE this one. Oh my, on my, I need to see if I can scrape up some money to get a membership at this club LOL. Write on, hon.

HugZ, MG

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:53 pm 
Allison

LOL Mg. Wouldn't it be fun?

Alli

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Allison

Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

Marley showered and dressed in slim fit jeans, a form fitting shirt and a pair of well-worn Doc Martens. She downed a bowl of cereal and brushed her teeth before starting out to meet Lindy. When she pulled into the parking lot Lindy had already arrived and was sitting at a table in the Social Area when she stepped inside the door. “Good morning.”

“Good morning Marley. How are you today?”

“I’m great thanks and you?”

“Wonderful, I haven’t slept that good in ages.”

Marley grinned as she thought of the surprise she had in store for Lindy later today. After a round with Luna, Marley was certain Lindy would sleep even better tonight.

“Are you a coffee drinker?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Then help yourself to a cup over at the bar,” Lindy said.

Marley returned with coffee in hand and sat at the table with Lindy who reached down into a bag and pulled out an envelope. “This is for you.”

Marley picked up the envelope and poured the contents into her hand. There were several keys and two one hundred dollar bills.

“The keys are to the front door, your office door and the door to your flat.”

“And the money,” Marley asked?

“Payment for an enjoyable evening,” Lindy said.

“I thought that was a part of the interview process,” Marley said with a grin and pushed the bills back toward Lindy.

Lindy frowned and caught Marley’s hand by the wrist. “Rule number one, you never turn down cash from a client,” she said. “You earned it and rule number two, there are no freebies.”

“Understood, but at least allow me to buy lunch today,” Marley said as she tucked the bills into her pocket.

“That I can do,” Lindy said. “Let’s talk about getting your office set up and staffing the club. I have picked out some furniture I think would look good in your office, but will wait for your approval.”

Marley looked at the selections Lindy had made and was pleased with her decisions. “That looks fine to me.”

“We will have to go and try out some office chairs later,” Lindy said, “but I will go ahead and order the rest of the furniture. I have also ordered a computer system and network that will be installed Monday.”

“That sounds wonderful,” Marley said. “I think I may have found our Fitness Instructor last night. I have asked her to come and meet you at three today if she’s interested.”

“Fantastic news, that’s the one we need to get rolling as quickly as possible to get equipment ordered, delivered and set up. Did you discuss an offer of money?”

“I suggested forty thousand as a salary,” Marley said.

“Is she worth more?”

“I will leave that up to you to decide, but she is a very capable trainer. I think you will be pleased with her. If you feel we need to bump the offer we certainly can.”

“Let’s see how this afternoon goes and we will discuss later.”

“Are there other rules I need to be concerned with?” Marley asked.

“I’m sure I will make some up as we go along,” Lindy said.

“You’re the Boss,” Marley said with a grin. “I know you have already thought this through, but how do you plan on inspections and a possible police raid?”

“The inspections are all announced visits and we will ensure they are done prior to business hours, which by the way will be ten to six Monday through Friday.”

“And a potential police raid if they get wind of the upstairs activity?”

“We are conveniently located just outside of Atlanta proper city limits which places us in County jurisdiction. Trust me when I say the boys at County have much more important fish to fry.”

“I just don’t relish the thought of ending up in the Big House.”

“I guarantee you won’t. Even if by some odd chance you were arrested, it would just be a misdemeanor charge and with Jay Dub’s connections it would quickly be dismissed. You are not listed as owner for your protection.”

“I didn’t think I would be an owner,” Marley stated.

“You will definitely have a share of the profits if this takes off like I have planned,” Lindy said.

Marley nodded her head and returned to the task at hand. “What other staff do I need to recruit?”

“Do you think we will need another fitness trainer?”

“That probably would not hurt.”

“A fitness trainer, three massage therapists, a receptionist/juice bar operator/part time laundry person, and a tennis instructor,” Lindy suggested.

“I have some ideas about all but the tennis instructor, but I will put some feelers out for that one,” Marley said.

“I think I can help you with that,” Lindy said. “There is a woman at the Country Club who I think would be perfect.”

“Why don’t you see if we can meet with her soon then,” Marley suggested.

“Is tomorrow afternoon good for you?” Lindy asked.

“It can be.”

“I will give her a call later today then and see what she has planned.”

“I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to get hungry,” Marley said. “What would you like for lunch?”

“Something sinful,” Lindy said.

“The Varsity,” Marley asked?

“Oh that is perfect. Come on and I’ll drive.”

They returned to the club after gorging themselves on burgers and fries then continued developing their lists. Marley heard the deep rumble of Luna’s bike as she arrived and looked up to Lindy. “I think our Fitness Trainer has just arrived.”

“Well by all means let’s go welcome her.”

When Lindy opened the door to find Luna ready to knock she gasped softly. Luna’s black hair was pulled into a pony tail and the tank top she wore displayed her beautiful biceps and upper body. Marley could feel the heat ignite as Lindy’s eyes took her in. Stifling a chuckle, she said, “Mrs. Freemont, this is Luna Wolf.”

“I am so pleased to meet you,” Lindy said unable to hide her southern drawl or the purr disguised in her voice.

“Likewise Ma’am,” Luna said with a charming smile.

“Please come in Luna,” Marley said and watched as Lindy’s eyes got a good view of the tight jeans caressing the well-formed cheeks of Luna’s ass. Oh yes, the heat definitely went up another notch or two, she thought as Lindy followed Luna into the room.

“Would you like some coffee?” Lindy asked.

“No thank you ma’am, I don’t consume any type of stimulant. I would appreciate a bottle of water if you have one.”

“Sit still and I will get it,” Marley said as she left Luna and Lindy sitting at the table. “Luna, why don’t you give Mrs. Freemont a rundown of your experience,” she suggested.

Luna easily rattled off her experience as a fitness trainer as if she were reading from an imaginary resume placed in front of her eyes.

“That sounds quite extensive,” Lindy said. “Have you ever started a program from scratch?”

“No ma’am, but I know exactly what I would buy and how I would set it up.”

“Would you like to see the area designated for the fitness center?” Marley asked as she handed Luna the bottle of water.

“Most definitely,” Luna answered.

“Mrs. Freemont, would you like to do the honors?”

“Oh Marley stop with the Mrs. Freemont already and just call me Lindy, you too Luna,” she said as she rose from the table.

“Yes ma’am,” she said with a grin.

“Follow me and I will give you the grand tour.”

Marley followed behind them as Lindy explained what each of the areas was designed for in the downstairs section.

“I could really set up a neat program with all this space,” Luna said in a dreamy sounding voice.

“I assume Marley has explained the activities that will be held upstairs,” Lindy said.

“She assured me that upstairs would be what I would enjoy the most,” Luna answered with a grin.

“Very well then,” Lindy said as she showed the flats off to Luna who was most impressed with the décor.

“These places are beautiful,” she said as they approached the stairwell to return downstairs.

They sat around the table and Lindy looked at Luna. “So does this sound like something you are interested in?”

“I would have total control over the development and implementation of the fitness program?”

“Absolutely and Marley and I would also recommend you bringing another full time instructor on board to assist you.”

“That would be awesome and the salary is forty thousand?”

Lindy smiled at Marley who returned her smile and nodded her head.

“How about if we sweeten the pot to fifty,” Lindy asked.

“Sweet Jesus can I start tomorrow,” Luna asked?

“Yes, on a part time basis until you work out your notice at your present job. I would like to see a draft proposal of the equipment you would need and pricing as quickly as possible.”

“I can have that ready by tomorrow,” Luna assured her. “Marley said there may also be a test of other skills during the interview. Is this true?”

Lindy looked at Marley and gave her a sly smile. “Well, yes it is Luna I was just getting to that.”

“I will continue my work down here,” Marley said.

Luna rose and picked up the small bag she had brought in with her and followed Lindy up the stairs. Marley tried her best to concentrate on the list she was making but the moans of pleasure echoing down from upstairs made it very difficult. She finally gave up, poured herself another cup of coffee and walked outside to take a look at the tennis facilities. When she walked back inside the front door Lindy was walking downstairs with a very satisfied grin on her face, closely followed by Luna.

“I guess I will see you tomorrow afternoon then,” Luna said. “Give me a call later if you can Marley.”

“Will do,” Marley said as Luna softly closed the door.

Lindy was smiling down at Marley. “Girl, she rocked my world,” she said with a rush of heat to her face.

“I take it you approve of the selection then?”

“I don’t care if she doesn’t know anything about fitness, the way she moves that body was fantastic.”

“Much better than ten humps and a slump,” Marley asked?

“Oh my goodness yes, I think she could have gone on for hours,” Lindy said. “I can see we will need to invest in some resources for the upstairs.”

Marley broke out laughing. “I think I would suggest you give each employee a budget for toys and other supplies and let them select their own. I’m sure no one would object if you selected some of your choosing either.”

Lindy slumped back down to her seat with a giddy smile on her face. Marley knew she would be useless for the rest of the afternoon. “Why don’t you head home and try to make contact with the tennis instructor and I will meet you back here in the morning,” she suggested?

“That sounds like a marvelous idea,” Lindy said. “Will you be heading home too?”

“I will shortly, there are a few things yet, I would like to do.”

“Ok, goodbye then,” Lindy said and floated out the door.

“See you tomorrow Boss.”

Marley took the pad of paper and drew out a rough sketch of the downstairs with each area designated, then began making a list of equipment and supplies that would need to be ordered for each of the areas. When she felt fairly certain she had a good start, she tore off the sheet of paper and locking the door behind her started for home.

She booted up her laptop and remembered Luna’s request to call so she took out her cell and dialed Luna’s number.

“Hello,” Luna said.

“Hey Luna, this is Marley, what’s up?”

“Pinch me so I know I’m not dreaming,” Luna said.

“I told you this would be something you would jump at,” Marley said.

“You are so right my friend, but I need some help.”

“What can I do?”

“I assume you have wireless internet?”

“Yes, I do.”

“I stopped off and bought a laptop, but I don’t have internet access. Can I come over and use yours?”

“Only if you bring dinner,” Marley teased.

“Is Chinese take-out ok with you?”

“That’s perfect, I’m home now so anytime you are ready come on over.”

“Uh Marley,” Luna said.

“Yes Luna?”

“I need an address sweetheart.”

“Yes, I guess that would help,” Marley said and gave her the address.

“Sweet, I will see you soon,” Luna said and ended the call.

Marley went to work researching equipment online and printed out a dozen or more pages of prices that she was reviewing when her doorbell rang.
Luna stood at the door, a large bag of Chinese food in one hand and a laptop in a box in the other. “Come on in,” Marley said taking the bag of food. “You can take the laptop out and put it by mine while I set out the food.”

“I will be right back,” Luna said and walked back to the car she had borrowed from one of her room mates. She returned moments later with a six pack of water, a bottle of wine and a small briefcase. “I wasn’t sure what kind of wine you drank so I took a wild guess,” she said as she handed a bottle of red to Marley.

“This will do perfectly,” Marley said, inspecting the bottle before removing the cork to let the wine breathe. “You can stick those bottles in the fridge and grab us two cold ones to have with dinner.”

Luna joined Marley at a small breakfast nook and took the plate she was offering. “This smells terrific. Let’s see what you got.” Marley began opening containers and moaned when she saw Sesame Chicken and beef stir fry loaded with vegetables. There were also egg rolls, fried rice, crab Rangoon and of course a handful of fortune cookies. “A bit hungry were you?” she teased.

“I have no clue what you like to eat, so I took a wild guess and ordered several items,” she said.

“For being clueless, you did very well,” Marley said. “Let’s feast my friend,” she said and began passing containers.

Marley was amazed at the amount of food Luna consumed. “How do you keep your shape when you eat like that?”

“Work like a horse, eat like a horse my mama said,” Luna said with a grin.
“Being blessed with a high metabolism doesn’t hurt either.”

Marley reached for a fortune cookie and handed it to Luna. Luna handed her one as well. “Let’s see what Confucius has in store for us today.

“Fortune smiles upon you,” Luna read as Marley opened her cookie and smiled. “Well?”

“The path to your future has just begun,” Marley read.

“I’d say we both have become very lucky over the past twenty-four hours,” Luna said. “Thanks again for thinking of me.”

“I can’t think of anyone else I would rather be my partner in crime,” Marley said.

“I hope that means you will be my prison bitch if we go down for this,” Luna said.

Marley laughed, “No way you’re going to be mine.”

“Are we taking a huge risk with this venture?” Luna asked.

“A risk yes, but I think we are well protected. I will be living in the end flat and I intend to recommend to Lindy that we set the rest of the flats up to look lived in just in case we ever have to answer questions.”

“That’s not a bad idea. I think some security cameras and an alarm system would be a great help as well.”

“Duly noted, I think we can shore up the front entrance too, to make it more secure as well. It would at least give us a bit more time in case of a raid.”

“Do you think that is very likely?”

“Not really, Lindy has thought this plan out well. The property is outside of the city limits and the County boys are terribly understaffed. As long as we remain discreet, I don’t see any problems.”

“I hope Lindy will screen these Sugar Mama’s well so they don’t go blabbing about their Sugar Shack,” Luna said.

“Once they get a taste of you my friend, TWC will become Atlanta’s best kept secret.”

“You are such a smooth talker.”

“Didn’t you see the smile of complete satisfaction on Lindy’s face today?” Marley asked.

“She did look pretty content.”

“Imagine twenty-five of them,” Marley said.

“I better have seconds then,” Luna said and grabbed the container of fried rice.

“You go right ahead my friend,” Marley said as she walked to the kitchen for a wine glass and poured herself a glass.

“Me too,” Luna said.

“What do you mean me too?”

“We have to celebrate,” Luna said.

Marley chuckled and poured another glass of wine and carried them to the table where the laptops were set up. “When you finish feeding that beast, come over and I will get you set up on the internet and wireless printing.”

“Cool,” Luna said and put down the rice container.

“Do you have any ideas for a second Fitness Instructor?” Marley asked.

“As a matter of fact I do and also for a receptionist/juice bar/laundry person,” Luna said.

“Good, do you think you can make contact with them in the morning and see if they are interested?”

“Yes, I will and I’m sure they will be. Any idea on salaries, if they ask,” Luna said.

“I’d say forty for the Fitness Instructor and twenty-five for our all-around girl. That may seem high, but she won’t be able to tap into the bonus system like the rest of us.”

“I think that’s reasonable.”

“Ok, let’s get you set up so you can start earning your keep,” Marley teased.

“Yes Boss, I am at your disposal,” Luna teased back as she reached into her brief case for a notepad filled with lists and placed it on the table. “First though,” she said as she raised her wine glass. “To our future,” she said.

Marley picked up her glass and gently tapped it against Luna’s. “To our future,” she repeated and took a sip of wine. “You really did good picking this wine.”

“Thanks, but I must admit I had help from a cute store clerk,” Luna grinned.

“Send her my compliments when you see her again,” Marley said.

They worked until almost midnight and drained a large portion of the bottle of wine. When she could no longer hold her head up, Marley decided it was time to call it a night. “I think we should call it a night,” she suggested.

“One more page to print and I think I will be all set,” Luna said.

Marley took a look at the near empty wine bottle and the goofy grin on Luna’s face. “No driving home for you tonight,” she said.

“I’m ok to drive,” Luna tried to protest.

“Oh no you are not little Miss I’m not a wine drinker. You are staying here tonight.”

“Yes Boss,” Luna said.

“You will have to sleep with me, but no hanky panky we both need a good night’s sleep.”

“You take all the fun out of it,” Luna teased. “I have to warn you I can’t sleep in clothes.”

“That’s ok, believe it or not I have seen a naked woman before,” Marley teased back.

“Lead the way then ma’am.”

“The bedroom is straight through there. I’m going to pick up the kitchen real quick and I will join you shortly.”

“May I help?”

“No, my kitchen is not big enough for two, but thanks for offering and for a great dinner.”

“You are most welcome,” Luna said and turned for the bedroom.

Marley placed the containers of leftover food in the fridge and tossed the empty containers in the trash. She rinsed their dishes and placed them in the dishwasher and replaced the cork in the bottle of wine. Her efforts only took about ten minutes, but when she entered the bed room she found Luna fast asleep in her bed, a sweet smile playing across her face. Marley walked into the bathroom and undressed, slipping an oversized t-shirt over her head and brushed her teeth. She turned off the light and carefully climbed into the bed. She rested her head on the pillow and listened to the soft purring of Luna’s breathing as she turned toward the sound and drifted peacefully to sleep.

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:17 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

oh my, oh my, Marley is a lucky girl. A fantastic new job, chinese food and wine and a gorgeous woman to sleep beside. Keep in coming Alli, I could get to like this.

HugZ, Noni

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:12 pm 
jrose93

I really like this story so far! I can't wait to read more. Smile

~Julia

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:24 am 
lonely_blue_eyes

Love it

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Beginning to get a bit stiff waiting in the Story Lobby......ALLLLIIIIIII, where are you??? The coffee pot is empty, Pip hasnt delivered even ONE basket of muffins and I need to know what is happening with the TWC.

Get writing girl.

HugZ, MG

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:22 pm 
Allison

LOL MG I just returned from a week at home with the baby. Trust me there was no time or energy left to write. I'm on the road again the next two weeks for work so maybe I can get some writing time in. As far as the muffins go......you gotta get Pip on the ball. LOL and make the coffee strong. I need a boost.

Alli

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:20 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Should have held baby with one hand, written with the other Alli, LMAO

I had to make the coffee myself, here it is, nice and strong! I have whistled Pip and she is nowhere to be seen so dont look at me to bake muffins.
Anyone?

HugZ, MG

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:48 pm 
Allison

LOL MG you nut. No baking huh? I'm pulling your domestic goddess badge then LMAO.

Alli

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:50 am 
Allison

CHAPTER FOUR

Marley woke once during the night to find Luna’s head resting on her shoulder and her arm draped comfortably across her stomach. She smiled to herself and had to admit Luna did have a beautiful body and was tempted for a moment to stroke her hand down the smooth skin of her back. She resisted her desires and closed her eyes to drift back to sleep.

When she awoke hours later, her bed was empty and she could hear Luna moving around her kitchen. She crept from the bed and walked in to find Luna in one of her t-shirts working steadily at the stove. “Something smells good,” she said as she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

Luna jumped at the sound of her voice. “Good morning, I hope I didn’t wake you.”

“No, it was time for the alarm to go off. What are you cooking?”

“I thought I would make us an omelet for breakfast.”

“Did I have ingredients for omelets?”

“You had eggs and some cheese and a little bit of ham, so I think we’re good. Would you pour us some juice?”

“I have orange and apple.”

“Apple for me please,” Luna said.

Marley poured two large glasses of juice and placed them on the counter and went to start a pot of coffee. She was surprised and pleased to find Luna had already made a pot.

“I guessed at the number of scoops, but maybe it’s drinkable,” she said with a grin.

“It looks and smells great,” Marley answered as she poured a cup. “Not bad for a tee- totaler,” she teased.

Marley watched as Luna slid a huge omelet onto a plate and was relieved when she cut it in half and slid one half onto another plate. “Do you use hot sauce or ketchup?”

“A shot of hot sauce would be perfect,” Marley said as her mouth began to water.

Luna walked to the fridge and located a bottle of hot sauce and dowsed each half with a shot of the spicy liquid. “I do believe we are ready to eat.”

They carried their plates and juice over to the breakfast nook. “This is fantastic,” Marley moaned when she bit into the omelet.

“I’m glad you approved ma’am,” Luna said with a proud grin.

“Is there anything you can’t do?”

“Iron,” Luna said. “I end up with more wrinkles than I started out with.”

“That’s a shame, I was about ready to propose to you,” Marley said, taking another bite.

“I can take the clothes to the cleaners,” Luna replied.

Marley smiled and kept eating.

“What time are you going to the club?”

“I thought I would go in about ten, why?”

“I would like to join you if I could and maybe get you to look over the proposal before Lindy shows up.”

“Since you cooked breakfast I reckon I do owe you,” she said.

“Naw, but I would appreciate your opinion.”

“Not a problem,” Marley said over the rim of her coffee mug. She was stuffed and pushed the plate away. “That was really good.”

“Thanks, I don’t often cook,” Luna said.

“Well I’m glad you did this morning that really hit the spot.”

She loaded the dishwasher and poured another cup of coffee. “I’m going to take a shower so I can get moving,” Marley said.

“I will head out then and see you around ten,” Luna said.

“That sounds good, lock the door behind you when you leave please.”

“Will do Boss,” she said with a wink.

Marley took her coffee and walked into the bathroom to start the shower. For a brief second she considered inviting Luna to shower with her but she knew if she did the morning would be spent in bed. So instead, Marley started the water and undressed.

When she finished showering, Marley walked to her bedroom to dress. The t-shirt Luna had worn was folded and placed at the end of the made bed. She picked it up and lifted it to her face and just as she thought, the shirt smelled like Luna. It was a very pleasant smell and brought a smile to her face. She dropped it back onto the bed and finished dressing. She walked into the kitchen and saw the laptop back in the box and the briefcase sitting on the table with a note.

‘Marley, will you please bring this to the club with you? I will be on my bike when I meet you later. Thanks, Luna.’

She rinsed her cup and carried the first load out to her car. Marley returned inside and picked up the stack of papers she had printed the night before and tucked them into her brief case then left her apartment.

When she arrived at the club, Marley saw Lindy’s sports car in the lot and a truck sporting a local contractor’s signage. She carried her materials into the front room and placed them on the table before going in search of Lindy. She noticed an envelope with Luna’s name on it and smiled as she left the room. They were completing a walkthrough of the downstairs as she approached.

“Tom, this is Marley,” she will be managing the club.

“Nice to meet you ma’am,” he said as he offered her his hand.

Marley took his hand and gave him a firm handshake, “Nice to meet you too Tom.” She noticed he had a set of floor plans rolled up beneath his arm and she turned to Lindy. “I have a few security recommendations I would like to discuss when you have a minute.”

“Go for it,” Lindy said.

“I thought it may be helpful if we had a heavier front door and had the reception area secured from the rest of the building. A security door leading upstairs wouldn’t be a bad idea either.”

“Will that present a problem for you Tom?”

“None whatsoever,” he said. “I can add them into the plans and get your approval before finalizing those two areas.”

“Tom is pulling a second crew in starting this week to work on the club,” Lindy said. “We are going to add a Roman bath at the end of the massage rooms, if that’s good with you.”

“That sounds perfect and should make it easier to plumb.”

“It will be close, but I will do whatever you need to get this project completed by the end of the month.”

“Thanks Tom. I will be stopping in periodically the next two weeks and then Marley will be here full time to put the finishing touches on the place in preparation for our Grand Opening.”

They walked back to the front door. “We will be on the job by seven in the morning,” he promised and walked out to his truck to leave.

“I liked your suggestions for security,” Lindy said.

“I also think we can put a video surveillance system and alarms in as well, but that is completely up to you.” Marley nodded her head toward the stairs.

“Might not be a bad idea to have a few minutes warning before we have some unwanted visitors upstairs.”

“I don’t think that will be a problem, but it won’t hurt to have a system in place.”

“So what did the two of you come up with last night?”

“We both put together lists of equipment and supplies we will need to complete the start up. If you would like, we can start with my list and Luna should be here shortly.”

She and Lindy took a seat at the table and began reviewing her lists. Lindy made several additions to the list, such as linens and towels that Marley had over looked. They heard the rumbling of Luna’s bike pull into the parking lot. Lindy reached into her pocket and pulled out a credit card to hand to Marley.

“There is a one hundred thousand dollar line of credit on this card. I think it should be adequate to order the materials you will need.”

“I will place the orders tonight,” Marley said as Luna came bouncing in.

She sat down at the table with them and her eyes came to rest on the envelope. Lindy pushed it toward her and watched her eyes light up as she opened it. She poured out the set of keys, tucking them away in her pocket and slipped the envelope in her back pocket.

“Thanks,” she said.

“Welcome aboard,” Lindy said with a grin. “Starting tomorrow the construction crew will be doubled so we can be ready to go by the beginning of next month. I will make plans for a Grand Opening event while the two of you get us staffed and operational with equipment and supplies.” She turned to Luna. “I have already approved Marley’s list, so let’s see what you have in mind.”

Luna opened up her briefcase to remove her print outs and the hand drawn plan of the fitness area she designed.

“This should do quite well,” Lindy said as Luna explained her plans. When she turned back to Marley she was wearing a devilish grin. “I have arranged for you to meet with the Tennis instructor at two today if that is good with you? Her name is Elin Combs.”

“We will also be meeting with several other potential staff today, so hopefully we will be fully staffed soon,” Marley said.

“Excellent,” Lindy said as she pulled out a small pocket calendar. “The first is a Friday. I was thinking we could have our Grand Opening on the afternoon of the second.”

“That should be just fine,” Marley said.

“One more thing,” Lindy said. “Uniforms, I was thinking navy shorts with tan golf shirts with navy embroidery. What do you think?”

“I like that combination,” Marley said and they looked at Luna who nodded in agreement.

“Very well, start me a list of short, shirt and shoe sizes and I will take care of the clothing,” Lindy said.

“Yes ma’am, I will take care of that,” Luna said.

“I noticed the equipment vendor you selected is local do you think they will have most of it in stock?”

“If not I will ask them for a rush order,” Luna said.

“Good, the flooring will be down in the fitness center tomorrow and I am anxious to see the equipment installed. If you two can arrange your schedules, go first thing in the morning to order and pay for the equipment.”

“That will help to let it start taking shape,” Marley said.

It was a tossup as to who was more excited as they chatted and made notes of additional assignments.

Lindy went out at lunch and brought them back sandwiches and then afterward left for home. She did not want to appear overly anxious as they met with the potential new staff, especially Elin since she was the one to recommend her. She wanted Marley to form her own opinion of the young woman.

“I will be in touch with you two this week if that’s ok,” Lindy said as she rose to leave.

“Yes, no problem,” they both answered and Luna gave Lindy her cell number.

“Good luck this afternoon,” she said and left the club.

Luna looked at Marley with a grin. “Dayum Girlfriend.”

Marley returned her mischievous grin. “What?”

“This is going to be so much fun,” Luna said.

“Yeah, I think so too. I’m really looking forward to getting away from the clinic.”

Luna laughed. “I called the owner last night and gave him a one week notice. He was none too pleased, but I don’t care if he lets me go earlier, I can just spend more time here getting the club ready.”

“I wish I could say the same. The clinic is going to work me down to the last minute.”

“At least there is an end in sight for you my friend. When are you planning to move in?”

“I was hoping to be here by next weekend, why?”

“I’m interested in subletting your place and will help you with moving if you need some help. I have friends with trucks,” she said with another grin.

“I’m paid up through the month, but I’m sure the Landlord would jump at you subletting. I will arrange it with him tonight and start packing.”

“Just let me know when you need some trucks and muscle.”

“Well the flat here is mostly furnished so it will be mostly clothes and some personal belongings. Do you need the furniture?”

“I will gladly buy it off you. I’m sort of starting from scratch here,” Luna said.

“No problem, we can work out some details later.” They heard a car door close and moments later a knock on the door.

Marley went to the door and found an adorable blonde woman standing there. She smiled as she reached out her hand. “I’m Marley, you must be Elin.”

“Yes, I am,” she said returning Marley’s smile.

“Please come in and I will introduce you to Luna, our Fitness Director and we will give you a tour of the facilities.”

She completed the introductions and they went on a tour of the club. When they had completed the downstairs tour, Luna left them to check out the tennis facilities alone.

“Lindy has done a wonderful job of planning for the club,” Elin said as they walked toward the courts and small dressing room.

“Yes, she has,” Marley agreed. “Did she also explain to you about the upstairs activities or bonus program as she calls it?”

Elin let out a soft chuckle. “Yes, she did. I am already quite familiar with most of the women who will be members and I have no problem making a little extra on the side.”

“Good, I think it will be great for all involved. Have you and Lindy discussed salaries?”

“No, she said she would leave that up to you.”

“Since you will be running the tennis program solo, how about fifty?”

“That is more than fair and much better than I am bringing in now,” Elin said.

“Very good, so what equipment will you need?” Marley said with a smile.

Elin left Marley with a list of equipment she would need and the name of a local supplier. She only needed a week’s notice at the country club, so she would be available to start sooner than Marley had expected. “I’m sure Luna could use an extra set of hands to get some of the equipment set up and I’m sure there will be plenty to keep you busy until we open.”

“This is so exciting,” Elin said as they walked back inside and up the stairs to the flats.

“I will be living on-site to provide some added security as well as to paint the ruse that the flats are used as rentals,” she explained as they walked downstairs to find Luna speaking with the next group of applicants.

Luna looked up when she saw them come down the stairs and Marley gave her a nod. She introduced the two women she was talking with. “This is Marley, our club manager and Elin, our tennis director. Ladies this is Pepper and Lynn. Pepper is a fitness trainer and Lynn is an all-around office guru.”

“Nice to meet you all,” Elin said. “I will give you a call later in the week to arrange schedules,” she said to Marley and left.

“Why don’t you show the ladies around the club and we will meet back here,” Marley said as she walked back to her office.

“Sure thing Boss,” Luna said with a grin and took the ladies on a tour.

Marley flipped on the light and was surprised to find her office fully furnished. There was a note on the cherry wood desk from Lindy. ‘I hope you find this suitable. If not we can exchange anything you don’t approve of, including the chair. I tried it out and it seemed very comfy to me.’
The furnishings were finer than anything Marley had ever had and she sat down at her desk to try out the chair and it indeed was very comfortable. She smiled as she tore the note from the tablet and folded it and placed it in her center drawer.

She started a list of clothing sizes and then walked back out to retrieve her briefcase and notepad. She settled in to her office while she waited for Luna to return with the two women. When she heard them approach she returned to the front room.

“What do you think ladies?” she asked.

“This is going to be a wonderful place,” Pepper said.

“Yes it is Pepper. Do you want to be a part of it?”

“I most certainly do,” she answered.

Marley looked at Lynn who was also nodding her head. “Luna, can I see you in my office for a minute? Will you excuse us ladies?”

Luna followed Marley into the office. “What do you recommend for salaries?”

“I would say forty for Pepper and thirty for Lynn.”

“You have explained everything to them, especially the discretion they will need to display.”

“They are completely aware,” Luna assured her.

“Very well, send Pepper back first then.”

“Yes ma’am,” Luna said and left the room.

Marley made the offers and both women heartily accepted their new positions. Luna added their names to the list and got their sizes for the uniforms Lindy would be ordering. When the two women left, Marley looked at Luna. “Things are shaping up quickly aren’t they?”

“Yeah, we just need the Massage Therapists and we will be good to go.”

“I have three scheduled for this afternoon and the first should be here soon,” Marley said.

“So we could be fully staffed by the end of today?” Luna asked.

“That’s the plan.”

“Sweet,” Luna said with a broad smile.

“If we have everyone on board in two weeks that will give us a full week to make sure everything is in place for the Grand Opening.”

“Pepper is between positions right now so I have asked her to come in this week and help me with the equipment set up. I hope that’s ok.”

“That’s perfect,” Marley assured her.

By the end of the afternoon, they were indeed fully staffed and Marley turned to Luna. “This was a productive day. Would you care to join me for some dinner?”

“That would be awesome.”

“I think I’m in the mood for some Sushi. How about you?” she asked Luna.

“Sushi sounds great. I know just the perfect place, but I insist on buying.”

“I have no problem with that,” Marley said. “Let’s lock up here and I will follow you.”

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:50 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Yay, thank you Alli. I just may forgive you for pulling my Domestic Goddess badge for that add. Oh hell, who am I kidding? I'll never be a domestic goddess.. I just want to HAVE one LOL.

Now...tell me how I go about finding someone like Lindy with infinite financial resources to set up the all woman roller skating rink I have always wanted to own and run?
Money may not be able to buy you love but it can sure buy a lot of fun

Cool MG

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:00 am 
lonely_blue_eyes

such a great story

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
PipSqueak

'I pop out for snacks, & look what happens! I bought them as I'm off work/course sick!'

Fab story Alli, with perks like that I could be encouraged to go to the gym. Wink

*picks up a cup of magic coffee that still hot and smells amazing, thank you MG! It'll go well with this my raspberry & white choc muffin, settles back into bean bag under blanket, leaving bag of mixed muffins on the side*

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:04 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: