BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

The TWC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Allison

Thanks ladies. Glad you are enjoying the story almost as much as the coffee and snacks Wink

Alli

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Sorry you are sick Pip...ummm I shal just sit on the other side of the room thanks...ohhh muffins.....a carrot and walnut one for me thanks.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:31 am 
PipSqueak

Wow, I didn't even know they existed! Sounds lush, I love carrot cake.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 pm 
girlwithguitar4447

MG is there room in here for one more? I find myself once again hooked by Alli's fantastic story telling. I am sure it will be worth the wait but I am seriously hoping the wait won't be too long.

Post Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:31 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Pip, you would love these muffins, I am seriously addicted to them. Hey GiGi, nice to see you again girl... moves over on couch....here squeeze in, did you bring any snacks?

Post Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:05 am 
PipSqueak

I'm feeling much better today!! I'm also thinking of investing in one of those 1970s hanging wicker egg chair things with loads of cushions. Always fancied one of them. Bit worried about crumbs tho.... Embarassed

Post Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 pm 
Allison

CHAPTER FIVE

The next morning Luna met Marley at the local fitness equipment company and when they left, there was an agreement to begin delivering the equipment on Wednesday after the flooring was finished. There were a few pieces of equipment that would need to be ordered, but they were promised for delivery by Friday.

Luna was unable to sit still when they returned to the club and Marley left her a list of items to order after she left for work at the clinic. Pepper pulled up just as Marley was leaving to help Luna with the ordering of supplies.

“I will see you both later tonight,” Marley said as she walked from the club.

“Have a great day.”

“You too,” Luna said. “We will be thinking about you slaving away at the clinic,” she teased.

“I will be dreaming about this place,” Marley said and climbed in behind the wheel.

Tom’s crew was busy installing the flooring and Luna couldn’t help herself from walking back to the fitness room to check on the progress. She was very pleased at the appearance and the pace the men were working.

“What do you think?” Tom asked.

“This looks great,” she answered. “Will it be settled enough to put heavy equipment on it by Wednesday?”

“You could put it on tomorrow with no problems. This is the best flooring money can buy,” he said. “Mrs. Freemont has only gone with the best on this project.”

“Yes she has,” Luna agreed with a smile and returned to the office to continue ordering supplies.

Later in the afternoon equipment and supplies began rolling in. The equipment for the laundry was delivered and set up just as Pepper returned bringing in the linens they had ordered. The electrician had finished hard wiring the alarms and camera system and the internet was run throughout the building. Flat screen televisions were delivered and installed and by the time Marley returned after her last appointment, the empty rooms were starting to take shape.

The flooring crew stayed late to finish the floors. Luna was standing in the doorway of her exercise haven watching the final flooring being laid when Marley walked in. Luna was lost in thought and did not hear her approach.

“This is looking great,” she said as she stopped beside Luna.

Luna jumped in surprise. “Sorry, I didn’t hear you come in. Yeah it’s looking great.”

Marley leaned against the door frame. “I called my landlord today and he was pleased with the idea of you subletting the apartment.”

“That’s great news,” Luna said, her eyes glowing with excitement. “I can’t wait to have my own place.”

Marley smiled at her excitement. “I will start moving tonight if you help me load and transport some stuff.”

“You have a deal,” Luna grinned.

“Toss in supper and I will volunteer to help,” Pepper said as she stopped beside them.

“Italian then ladies,” Marley asked?

“Sounds wonderful to me,” Luna said. “I could use some carbohydrates.”

“The crew here is just about done. Why don’t you grab some food and Pepper and I will meet you at the apartment?”

“Any special requests,” she asked.

“Food and lots of it,” Pepper said. “We haven’t eaten all day.”

“What, you didn’t even take a lunch break?”

“Nope, we were too busy Boss. Want me to show you around real quick?”

Marley followed Luna through the laundry room and back to her office. She opened a small closet door and inside was five sets of new uniforms. “Those came out really nice.”

“Yeah they did. They were delivered already pressed this afternoon,” Luna answered.

Marley was still staring at the uniforms when she said, “This is really happening, isn’t it Luna?”

Luna chuckled. “Yes it is Boss. Do I need to pinch you?”

Marley turned to look at Luna who was grinning broadly. “No, it just all seems like a dream sometimes.”

“I agree, but even if it a dream, it’s a really good one,” Luna teased.

Marley left Luna and Pepper to lock up after the workers left while she went to pick up some dinner for them. She called her favorite Italian restaurant and placed an order as she drove and hoped she wouldn’t have to wait too long to pick it up. She had decided to leave all of her furniture for Luna, so she would just need to take clothing and her personal belongings to the club. They could make a large dent in the move tonight she thought as she waited for a traffic light to turn green.

“Let’s take these boxes over to Marley’s,” Luna suggested as they made a final pass through of the club before leaving. “I doubt she has given any consideration to moving boxes.”

“Probably not as busy as she’s been,” Pepper said. “Toss them in my backseat and you can leave your bike and ride with me if you want.”

She and Pepper drove to Marley’s apartment and were unloading the boxes when she arrived. “That was great timing,” Marley said as she climbed out of her car. “Come help me with this Luna.”

Luna walked over to her car and whistled loudly when she saw the bags of food loaded in the back seat. “You plan on feeding an army?”

“You claimed you were hungry,” Marley answered.

“Yeah, but if we eat all of this there won’t be any packing and moving done tonight.”

“No way, I’m getting my monies worth out of you two tonight,” Marley teased back. “Besides, I have decided to leave the furniture for you to use which should make the move much easier.”

“We might have you all moved tonight then,” Luna said.

Marley laughed loudly. “You obviously haven’t seen my closets then.”

“Oh please, don’t tell me you are one of those women who have a pair of shoes to match every outfit,” she cried.

Pepper punched her in the arm. “What’s wrong with that?”

“Dear God not you too,” Luna said with exaggerated desperation.

Pepper carried the boxes inside and Marley pointed her to the bedroom.

“Just drop them in there and come eat,” she said as she and Luna began placing food containers on the small table.

Luna moaned with the opening of each container. “I can feel a very long work out coming on to burn up these calories.”

“I told you I planned to work you hard tonight,” Marley said, just as her phone began to ring. She looked at the number. “Lindy,” she whispered.

“This is Marley,” she said.

“Hello Marley, this is Lindy. I just wanted to say I stopped by the club tonight and things are looking great.”

“Thanks, Luna and Pepper worked all day getting the deliveries taken care of and orders placed. I have them here now and after we eat some dinner they are going to help me move some personal stuff to the club.”

“That’s great to hear. I would feel more comfortable having someone on site at night until we get up and running.”

“I should be all moved by tomorrow night,” Marley said.

“Do you need any help?”

“No, but we would love it if you stopped by and had dinner with us, if you haven’t eaten yet.”

Marley could see the mischief light up in Luna’s eyes when she invited Lindy to dinner.

“I’d love to, but Jay Dub is flying in tonight. I will drop by the club tomorrow night so hopefully I will see you then.”

“That sounds wonderful. See you then.”

“Is she coming by?” Luna asked.

“No, not tonight, her husband is flying in tonight. She said she would stop by the club tomorrow night and was very pleased with the progress you two made today.”

After they put a dent in the food, Luna and Pepper began carrying out her hang up clothing from the closet while Marley began boxing up clothing items from her dressers. “Should we go ahead and take this shoe rack and all these shoes?” Luna asked.

“Sure,” Marley said. “You can toss all the shoes in a garbage bag and place the rack in my backseat.”

“We will be ready to take the first load in just a few minutes then,” Luna yelled as she went to the kitchen for a garbage bag.

Marley had emptied the contents of her dressers into three of the boxes. Her bedroom was already looking bare and lonely she thought as she sealed up the last of the boxes and handed it to Luna to carry out to the car. She was excited about her new home, but would miss the small little apartment she had called home for a few years. There were a lot of good memories between these walls. She walked into the kitchen where Pepper and Luna waited for her.

“Let’s put these leftovers in the fridge and we can finish them off tomorrow night,” Marley said as she looked at her watch. “Let’s drop this load and then call it a night.”

“No problem Boss,” Luna said. “Do you want me to bring some newspaper over tomorrow for packing?”

“I’m going to leave the dishes and kitchen ware for you, so I shouldn’t need a lot,” Marley said.

Pepper placed the last of the containers in the fridge and they drove back to the club. They all carried and arm full up the stairs to Marley’s corner unit. She had carried a box from her dresser filled with undergarments and sat them on the bed.

“Why don’t you unload your box while Pepper and I carry the rest up?”

“That would be great.” Marley began unpacking the box and placing her clothes in the chest of drawers in the bedroom as Luna and Pepper made four more trips each to bring in the rest of her clothes and shoes.

“I put your shoe rack in the closet and Pepper is finishing placing your shoes back in order,” she teased. “Do you want us to help put the rest away?”

“No, thanks, you have both done so much already tonight,” Marley said.
“I’m going to empty these last two boxes and then head for home myself.”

“We should get the rest of your stuff moved tomorrow night then,” Luna said.

“Will you need help moving your stuff in?” Pepper asked.

“Lord no, all I have is some clothes and a few other items. Thankfully Marley is loaning me her furniture. One trip in a friends truck and I will be moved.”

“I need to clean the place up for you first,” Marley said.

“That’s the least I can do in appreciation for all that you have done for me, besides the place is pretty much spotless already.”

“Thanks you two,” Marley said before hugging each of her friends and saying goodnight to them.

“I’ll lock the door behind us,” Luna said and they disappeared down the stairs.

“Thanks,” Marley called after them.

Marley sat on the edge of the king-sized bed and looked around her new bedroom. The rooms were well furnished with designer lines, but the walls were left bare. Marley visually planned where she would hang her artwork and then went to work unpacking the rest of her clothing. She smirked when she placed a well-worn night shirt in the drawer. “Time to do some shopping,” she said aloud and giggled. When she finished, she walked down the stairs to her office. She flipped on the light and her eyes came to rest on the desk where a small gift sat wrapped on top of a card. She walked over a picked up the card. She opened it and found a hand written note from Lindy.

Thanks for everything you and the ladies have done so far in making my dreams come true.
Lindy

Marley was eager to see what the small box held, but carefully removed the expensive wrapping paper and slipped the lid from the box to reveal a beautiful black Movado watch. Marley had been drooling over the exact watch for years, but her limited income had never allowed her to afford such a luxury. She took the watch from the felt lined box and turned it over in her hands marveling at the beauty of the watch before slipping it over her wrist. It fit perfectly as tears welled in her eyes. She felt a pang of guilt for accepting such an expensive gift, but she knew that Lindy would be offended if she balked at accepting the gift. She would find a way to pay her back for the generosity of the gift.

She turned off the lights as she moved back through the club and locked the door behind her as she started for home to spend her last night in her tiny apartment. For a brief moment she felt a hint of remorse about leaving the place she had called home for several years, but the spaciousness of her new flat brought on a whole new feeling of excitement. It was by far the largest space she had lived in since leaving home.

Once she locked the door of her apartment behind her she walked to her bedroom, stripping out of her clothes as she made her way to the shower. Only a few more miserable days left at work she promised herself as she showered and dressed for bed.

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:34 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
PipSqueak

Thank you Alli! I can't wait for the girls to move in. Not really wanting to wish u on the road but...... Wink

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:36 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Damn but that Marley is a lucky girl. Things are moving at the Club and I can't wait till Opening Day!

Keep it coming Alli dear.

HugZ, MG

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:47 am 
MichelleOH

Just checking in with the TWC....

Post Wed May 09, 2012 10:49 pm 
Allison

Working on it. Hope to have a new post up by the weekend. Thanks ladies!!

Alli

Post Tue May 15, 2012 11:54 pm 
Allison

CHAPTER SIX

Her Boss surprised her when she got to work the following morning. “Today is your last day Marley,” he said.

“What do you mean? I still have the rest of my notice to work out.”

“Nope, I received a call from Lindy Freemont and she bought out the rest of your notice. I don’t know what you fed that woman, but she thinks very highly of you,” he said.

Marley just smiled at his comment and went to her work station and began packing up her goods. She was eager to finish her last two appointments and be on her way. Her first appointment arrived and the hour passed quickly. Marley was about to break for lunch when the receptionist called to inform her that her last appointment had called and cancelled. She quickly packed the remainder of her belongings and dropped her keys off to her Boss before heading out the door.

“Good luck,” her Boss said as she walked out the door. Marley tossed her hand up in a wave and kept moving.

Feeling better than she had in many years, Marley drove to the club. Luna and Pepper were busily discussing the work out area and in between deliveries they had been stocking linens and other supplies.

“Fancy seeing you here this early,” Luna said when she saw Marley walk in carrying a box. “Do you need some help?”

“Yeah, I got a couple other boxes in the back seat.”

“Are you on lunch break?” Pepper asked.

Marley smiled. “No ma’am, Lindy bought out my notice from the clinic.”

“Damn, that woman really likes you,” Luna teased.

“As a matter of fact, I do,” said Lindy who had surprised all of them by walking in so quietly. “I have every intention of working her just as hard though. When you finish bringing in your boxes, join me in your office please.”

“Go ahead, we will get the boxes and place them in your flat,” Luna said.

“Thanks ladies,” Marley said and followed Lindy to her office in the rear of the club. Once inside the office, she turned to face Lindy. “Thanks for buying out my contract. My heart really wasn’t into being there this week.”

“I can understand that, besides we have a lot of work to do.”

“Where do we start?”

“I took the liberty of having some software pre-loaded onto the desktop computer. I want to spend the afternoon teaching you how to use the software.”

“Sounds good to me,” Marley said as she sat in the chair in front of the computer.

“Let’s start by setting up the payroll file and getting these ladies on payroll,” Lindy said as she passed a stack of forms over to Marley.

Within an hour, Lindy had walked Marley through the process of adding staff to payroll for processing and they loaded time sheets for each of the staff onto a laptop that would be placed at the front desk.

“At the close of every week you link up to the payroll company and transmit the files for payment,” Lindy instructed. “Within twelve hours, the funds will be transferred directly into their checking accounts and the payroll stubs will automatically print on your printer.”

“That’s amazing,” Marley said.

“All you have to do after you hit send is to print and place their pay stubs in an envelope and put them in their boxes.”

“That seems simple enough. What’s next?”

“I have set up a preliminary budget for the club. Let’s pull that up next and print a copy for you,” Lindy said.

Lindy walked Marley through each step of entering the invoices they had received for the club start-up expenses. “You are actually under budget for start-up expenses so far,” Lindy said when they printed out a statement.

“Let’s take a break and then we can finish up later.”

Marley welcomed a break and stood to stretch.

Lindy smiled at her. “Not used to sitting still for that long?”

“No, not really, I spend most of the day on my feet,” she answered.

“Let’s go check on the ladies and see if they are ready for some lunch.”

Marley followed Lindy into the reception area and they found Luna and Pepper drafting a work out record. They looked up and smiled at Lindy and Marley. “Hey Marley, can you work on something for us?”

“Sure, what do you need?”

“We have a rough draft of a work out record, but we need someone to make it look professional before we send it out to the printers. Would you help?” Luna asked.

“That seems easy enough. I will tackle it after lunch. I’m starving.”

“I think we all could use a break. How about some sushi, my treat,” Lindy asked?

“Oh yeah,” Luna said. “I have to warn you I’m starving too.”

Lindy looked at Marley. “I think you will need to drive. I believe you are the only one who can comfortably seat four.”

“That’s no problem, Marley said as she dug out her keys and they walked out to the parking lot. “What are the guys working on today?” she asked Luna.

“One crew is putting the finishing touches on the sauna and another is working on the Roman bath,” she answered. “The design on the bath is totally awesome I might add.”

“Maybe we should try out the sauna later, just to make sure everything works of course,” Lindy suggested.

“I think we could all use some relaxation later,” Marley agreed.

“You won’t get any argument from me,” Pepper said.

“Oh, I’m all in,” Luna said.

They feasted on sushi for lunch and when they were done, Lindy told them she had some errands to run, but that she would be back later so they could try out the sauna. Luna and Marley watched her leave the club and then entered behind Pepper.

“If you will give me that work out record, I will take a stab at it,” Marley said as they walked into the reception area.

Pepper walked into the room and said, “You need to come take a look at this.”

The group walked into the Roman Bath area and was amazed at the intricate tile that Tom’s crew had finished installing. “This is gorgeous,” Marley said as she bent down for a closer inspection.

“We should have it filled and the water heated by this time tomorrow,” Tom said as he re-entered the room.

“You guys are amazing,” Luna said.

“The electrician will be here in a few minutes to finish out the security system and then you ladies should be good to go,” he said with a warm smile.

“You really have done an amazing job,” Marley said.

“I hope Lindy will pass on a good recommendation to her circle if they need contractor services.”

“I am quite certain you would come highly recommended after the job you have done here,” Marley assured him.

He walked around the bath with her and then led her to the completed sauna. “This was actually a fun project to work on and quite challenging to get it done so quickly.”

Their tour was interrupted by the arrival of the electrician and Marley returned to her office to begin drafting the form for Luna and Pepper. The form was actually pretty simple to make and after an hour of fine tuning the layout she was ready to make the presentation to them.

Both Luna and Pepper were pleased with the design and Marley handed Pepper a credit card with instructions to take the design to the nearest print shop and have them make the cards they needed for start-up.

She took the printout of the start-up budget and reviewed it with Luna. “We have come in significantly under what Lindy had allowed for start-up. Is there anything we are missing?”

Luna and Marley walked room by room to make a mental assessment of equipment and supplies. “Other than a few more decorations, I think we are set,” Luna said.

“You must have been reading my mind,” Lindy said as she walked in carrying an armful of pictures to hang on the walls. “Be a dear Luna and get the rest out of the car for me please.”

“Yes ma’am,” Luna said and trotted to the door.

“We were just doing a walk through to see if there was anything we were missing,” Marley told her.

“I think these should just about do it, but if we need more, just go get what you need,” she said as she placed the pictures on the reception desk.

Luna came back in carrying a large number of framed prints and added them to the pile on the reception desk.

“Luna and I will hang them if you will decide where they should go,” Marley said and Luna went to the back to retrieve some tools.

Lindy picked up print after print and placed them in each of the rooms.
“Wait until we have them all laid out before you start hanging them.”

She, Luna and Pepper who had returned from her errand followed Lindy through the club to assist with placements and when they were done, Luna and Marley began to hang the pictures. Lindy was talking with Tom about the security system and when he got into the details of operating the system, she called them over to listen.

When he had concluded the orientation, Tom took his leave and Lindy followed him to the door and locked it behind him. They all watched her and when she turned backed found them smiling at her. “Pepper if you will help me, we can speed up the picture hanging and get on to the fun stuff. I really want to try out that sauna.”

Within thirty minutes, the pictures were hung and they all converged on the sauna. It was larger than Marley had originally thought and could easily accommodate a dozen women. Eager to begin, Lindy said, “Crank her up Marley and let’s go get out of these clothes.”

Marley turned the dial to begin heating the sauna and they all walked to the dressing room to strip out of their clothes and wrap up in thick towels. Luna and Marley took advantage of the upper benches while Pepper and Lindy stretched out on the lower level.

“This feels heavenly,” Lindy said as the perspiration began running down her body.

“What a great way to end a good day.”

“Amen to that,” Marley said as she closed her eyes and relaxed.

“What are the plans for the rest of the week?” Lindy asked.

“The equipment will be delivered on Friday and will take a good two days to set up,” Luna said.

“The rest of the staff is due to begin work on Monday, so we will need to begin orientation to the club,” Marley said.

“Can Luna and Pepper handle that?” Lindy asked.

“Yes, I’m sure they can,” Marley said.

“Good, you and I need to finish up some training on the financials and then spend a few days visiting with caterers in preparation for the Grand Opening event.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Marley said.

“Some of the clientele are itching to get started, do you think by mid-week next week, we could start setting up some evaluation appointments and maybe some massages?”

Marley looked at Luna who grinned and nodded her head. “I don’t see a problem with that at all.”

“Good, I think it would be nice if some of the ladies could benefit from the services prior to the Grand Opening, that way they are familiar with the club and staff.”

Leave it to Luna to ask the obvious question Marley thought. “Does that go for upstairs activities as well?”

Lindy chuckled. “Truth be known, I think that is the activity they are looking forward to the most.”

Luna grinned. It was possible that it was the service she would most enjoy as well.

Lindy stretched in the heat of the sauna. “I really miss my weekly massages Marley. Do you think you would have time for one tonight?”

“No problem at all,” Marley said as the timer kicked off ending the session.

“Why don’t you shower and I will get the massage table set up then run through a quick shower and I’ll be ready.”

“You have a deal young lady,” Lindy said and headed for the locker room.

“We will see you back here at nine then,” Luna said. “Pepper is helping me move in to the apartment tonight. I hope you enjoy your first night here.”

“I’m looking forward to it,” Marley said as they parted ways. “See you in the morning.”

Marley walked into the main massage room and turned on some low lighting and started the oil warmer. She walked to the sound system and turned on some relaxing pan pipe music and poured some aromatic oil in a burner. Satisfied that the room was prepared, she walked to the locker room just as Luna and Pepper were leaving. “Good-night they hollered. We’ll lock the door behind us.”

“Thanks,” Marley said and reached in to start the water in a shower.

Lindy was wrapped in a fresh clean towel. “I will wait for you in the massage room,” she said as Marley dropped the towel in a hamper.

“I will be there in just a few minutes.”

“Take your time,” Lindy said and left the locker room.

Marley stripped down and stepped into the warm shower. The water washed away the remnants of the sauna and the tension of the day and she found that she actually felt eager to give Lindy a massage. After so many years it felt odd to her not to have her hands on bodies, kneading muscles all day long. She felt a smile grow on her face as she wondered if Lindy had other services on her mind as well. She shut down the shower and dried before slipping into a clean outfit.

She walked to the massage area and gently knocked on the closed door. “Lindy, are you ready for me to come in?”

“Ready and waiting,” Lindy said, her voice already sounding relaxed.

Marley walked in and found Lindy lying on her back covered with a fresh sheet. “Are there any particular sensitive spots I need to work on?”

Lindy chuckled softly. “There are plenty, but those will do for later if you’re up to it,” she said answering the question Marley had already considered.

“Certainly,” Marley answered as she returned Lindy’s smile.

Marley coated Lindy’s back with warm oils and deeply massaged the tense muscles. “Are you on your own tonight?”

“Yes, Jay Dub and some of his cronies are having a poker night, so I probably won’t see him until he comes stumbling in around midnight.”

Marley noticed a slight sadness to Lindy’s tone when she talked about her husband and decided to steer clear of the subject. “I think you made Luna’s day by suggesting some private assessments for some of the ladies next week.”

“She is a fireball,” Lindy said with a content purr to her voice. “Have you ever been with her?”

“With Luna, no we are just good friends,” Marley answered.

“Girl you should give her a shot. I know she is very interested in you,” she said which really surprised Marley.

“What makes you think that?”

“She idolizes you,” Lindy said. “When you are in the room she watches everything you do, with more than just a casual interest.”

“Roll over for me,” Marley said as she let Lindy’s words sink in. With a deep sigh that surprised even her, she said, “Luna can have any woman she sets her eyes on and I don’t think she is ready to settle down.”

“Is that really such a bad thing, settling down I mean. Luna seems to really enjoy her life and lifestyle so why should she be in a hurry to settle down?”

“Oh no, I think it’s perfect for Luna and yes she really enjoys life, but I think that is what has kept us on a friend’s only status.”

“You are more of a one person woman?”

“Yes, and sometimes then I have difficulty with one,” Marley said with a chuckle.

“Well, maybe your time here at the club will help you relax and enjoy life a little more,” Lindy said as Marley’s hands smoothed the warm oil over her stomach, causing her to moan softly. “You certainly know how to bring pleasure to a woman’s body.”

Marley smiled at the comment and slipped out of her clothes under the watchful eye of Lindy. She removed the sheet and began to climb onto the end of the massage table raising an eyebrow from Lindy. She grasped the bottle of warm oil and squeezed it allowing the oil to slide down the front of her body and then dribbled a fresh line down the front of Lindy’s body causing her to shiver with delight. Marley positioned herself between Lindy’s legs and leaned forward to press her body onto Lindy’s. The fresh oil mixed between their bodies and a slow undulating movement spread the heated oil across their bodies as Marley lowered her lips onto Lindy’s.

A groan escaped Lindy as their tongues met and their bodies glided together. Her hands found Marley’s hips pulling her body closer as they entwined in a lover’s embrace, skin gliding across skin. Marley teased Lindy with her body and mouth until she was sure Lindy was desperate for release and then she moved off the table and pulled Lindy to the edge. Her mouth parted silky lips to enter Lindy’s body as her hands continued to stroke and tease Lindy’s nipples. Lindy’s hips writhed in pleasure as Marley’s tongue explored her completely and when Marley slipped a finger inside her wetness, Lindy exploded, filling Marley’s hand with her sweet nectar. Her body shuddered with release for several moments as Marley gently stroked her body.

Lindy slowly propped her body up on her elbows and looked down at a smiling Marley. “Luna has nothing on you,” she purred completely content.

“We have different techniques so it depends on what you need,” Marley said.

Lindy broke out in a fit of laughter. “Luna is definitely not ten humps and a slump.”

“No, I bet she’s not,” Marley said as she stood and offered a hand to Lindy. “Ready for a shower,” she asked?

“I think I can make it that far,” Lindy teased.

“You need help showering?”

“That’s an offer I can’t refuse,” Lindy said and allowed Marley to lead her into a shower.

Marley easily brought Lindy to orgasm against the wall of the shower with a deep shudder. After that, Lindy indeed needed assistance to bathe her body and dress before leaving the club.

“I will sleep like a baby tonight,” Lindy said with a content smile playing on her lips.

“I don’t think I will have any problem either.”

“You are staying here tonight correct?”

“Yes, my first night here.”

“Do you have plans for dinner?”

“I thought I would make a run out to get something. I haven’t gone to the grocery store yet.”

“What would you like?”

“I’m starved but not real picky.”

“I would love to take you out to celebrate, but to be honest I probably couldn’t stay awake for it, but would you mind if I had something delivered
for you?”

“You don’t have to do that Lindy.”

“I know, but it would please me greatly.”

“Very well then,” Marley said slipping shorts and a t-shirt on.

Lindy was fully dressed. “Just answer the door when it arrives,” Lindy said. “I will order for you on my way home,” she said as she left the locker room. “Enjoy and I will see you tomorrow.”

“Thanks again,” Marley said and walked her to the door. Marley returned to the massage room to straighten it up and found two hundred dollar bills sitting on the counter by her watch. She smiled and slipped the bills into her pocket and wiped down the table and checked the locker room while she waited on the food.

Thirty minutes later the intercom on the front door was activated and she walked to the door. A young waiter stood at the door with an armload of food. “Are you Marley?”

“Yes, I am,” she said.

“Your meal then ma’am,” he said and offered her the bags of food.

“I didn’t know you delivered,” she said when she noticed that the food was coming from a very elite steak house, the same one Lindy took her too that first night.

“We don’t ma’am, except to a very few clientele,” he said.

Marley settled the bags in one hand and went to take a tip out of her pocket. “Nothing needed ma’am, everything has been covered.”

“Thanks,” she said and closed the door behind her. She carried the bags into the juice bar and found a huge T-bone steak, salad, baked potato and a half gallon bottle of sweet tea. The aroma of the steak made her groan and she went to work on consuming the food, eating every bite before climbing up the stairs to relax before bedtime.

Post Thu May 17, 2012 11:47 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Yay, the ladies are back and it is nearly time for the Grand Opening.....lord I wish I was there to get one of Marley's 'special' massages Twisted Evil

Don't leave the next section for so long Alli girl.

HugZ, Noni

Post Fri May 18, 2012 12:27 am 
PipSqueak

I'd given up hope and not been checking!! Thanks Alli!!
Pleeeeease don't be too long, I can't wait for Opening Night. I wonder if we can get steak delivered to the Story Lounge......

Post Sat May 26, 2012 9:50 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Ooooh, I like the way you think Pip. Steak with all the trimmings cause for some reason my mouth is drooling LOL

HugZ, MG

Post Sun May 27, 2012 1:10 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: