BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

DINK and STANLEY and ME

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CindyT

DINK and STANLEY and ME

DINK and STANLEY and ME
And WHEN I FINALLY KNEW I COULDN’T BE A BOY

Dink and Stanley were brothers that lived across the street but they didn’t look like brothers to me. I lived there first and then they moved in. Dink was about a year older than me but Stanley was more, I was five. I was so happy because I had to play by myself or with my little brother Kevin. I really hated that. I think I might have been lonely because it was about the same time I made friends with Dink and Stanley that my imaginary cat Blackie ran away. Then we got Pepper, she was a real cat.
The day they moved in there was a big, long truck with a ramp in the back. I saw them playing in the yard and of course I right away jumped on my bike and went over to meet them. We were getting aquatinted, you know, talking about what kind of bikes they had and if they had Hot Wheels or Johnny Lightings with a lot of tracks and superchargers. Then a lady that must have been their mom came out and screamed at them. She had her hands on her hips and her face was real red and spit flew out of her mouth when she did it. I was so shocked and scared too because I never knew moms’ did that. She made them go in the house and that just left me sitting on my bike in the yard. I had no idea what we did wrong. Well I was just staring at the front door and she came out and told me to get back to my yard because they weren’t coming back out tonight. I was so scared because her face was still real red and her voice was mean and I thought she hated me and I didn’t know why. Right about then my Mom started calling me and I went home as fast as I could. It was time for supper so I had to wash up and then Mom let me set the table. I had just learned how to do that and I liked helping get ready to eat. That night we had my favorite, next to fried shrimp. We had fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, green peas, and biscuits. I liked it all except for the green peas. Whenever I would eat them I would gag and almost throw up. I usually left them for last. My brother always left his potatoes for last. He wouldn’t eat anything white and I didn’t like things that were green. My mom would get mad but she would keep it in and just sigh real loud. Then Waddie, she’s my grandmother, she would make me eat fifteen peas and my brother would have to eat two big spoons of potatoes. After that we could be excused and play outside till dark.
When I finished my peas I asked if I could be excused but Mom said no I couldn’t. I started to get scared again because she sounded funny and her voice was shaking. It kind of felt like I was in trouble, but if I was, I sure didn’t know why. Then Mom asked me if I knew what I had done wrong and I knew for sure I was in trouble then. I was scared and I started crying and told her I didn’t know. And I really didn’t. Then she made me sit in her lap even though she said I was getting too big to sit there anymore. She held me and told me she loved me and how proud she was of me. I didn’t know what proud was but it made me feel better anyway. “Do you know what else you’re too big for” she asked me? “Here, wipe your nose.” “Do you know?” “No”, I whispered. “You remember our talk last week, when you wanted to ride your bike in the road?” “Yes mam.” “So what did you promise me?” Then it hit me but I wouldn’t say it. Mostly because it was so unfair and I still didn’t see why it was wrong. I mean, how could it be wrong now if it was never wrong before? It made me mad and I felt guilty. “Mom, why is it bad?” “I’m not bad am I?” “No sweetie, you’re not bad, but you are a big girl now.” “And big girls don’t go outside to play unless they have all their clothes on.” “Do they?” Sobbing now and out of breath I answered, “I don’t want to be a big girl!” “I want to be a boy!” “It’s just not fair!”

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:47 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Interesting start Cindy, looking forward to reading more. Just a thought but putting speech on separate lines makes it much easy for the reader.

HugZ, MG.

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:38 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: