BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Premonitions

Diana

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

Diana

Princess Diana, an English rose, a beautiful woman.

This is one of the saddest premonitions I have ever had and I truly wish I had never had the 'feeling' of impending doom for this lovely royal woman.

A few weeks before her death, Princess Diana had an extremely high profile with the media, primarily to do with her personal life and not her Royal duties. I am not going to discuss anything to do with her Private life or my views, firstly it is not my business and secondly out of respect for her family and everyone who knew and loved her.

What I will discuss is the fact that a few weeks prior to the fateful night of her death, I had several dreams which featured Princess Diana. Unfortunately, none of these dreams woke me with a start or with the freeze-frame image which I so commonly associate with dreams which are likely to come true. I think that if they had, then my love for the Royals would have prompted me to try to tell them of what I had dreamt.

Sometimes my dreams are unclear and I have to piece the information together, rather like a jigsaw puzzle. I think they are warnings, but not necessarily ones which will become true, I think it depends on the route and the choices that are made, kind of like 'fate depends on what we choose.'

Well, these several dreams came at a time when she was profiled heavily, so I also made the assumption that my dreams were just triggers from scenes I had witnessed on the television which involved Diana.

My dreams involved many images of Diana in slightly fitful dreams and with each dream there were images of dark clouds surrounding her. In each dream I also dreamt of cars and speeding lights. I assumed the speeding lights to be car headlights and therefore, I concluded (when awake) that it must be night time.

Each dream was like a life story of Diana in a fleeting moment, from all the images of her I had read or seen on TV, collated in my mind into a 'snap-book' of her life, in chronicled order from her early years to the present day, at that time.

Following these images came the clouds. Ominous and dark, surrounding an image of her face and moving across it to obliterate her partially. The 'car' lights would always begin as a reflection in her eyes and in my dream I was drawn into the pupils where I saw the fast lights flashing past me in the opposite direction. The car images were last. Still cars, darkness, quietness, stillness.

The dreams unsettled me enough for me to tell my partner that I thought Diana might be involved in a car accident or something of that kind. I remember being told not to be so stupid, that she was protected everywhere she went. My partner respected/loved Diana as many of the English people did.

The dreams settled and I had no more. Several nights of them and then no more. Typical with my 'psychic' ability if that is indeed what it is. I dream in spates and then might have no more premonitions for several months.

Three weeks later, I was working at the weekend on over time and had to be up for work early. I can remember waking earlier than I actually needed to and waking up with a start, sweaty and clammy. My first desire was to switch on the television. I turned it on almost exactly as the first reports of Diana's car crash were being broadcast. Literally about 2 minutes before the first report flashed on screen as an important news flash.

I watched the screen with dismay and disbelief. Almost exactly as I had dreamt. Night time, fast lights, headlights, cars and Diana. I remember being in a state of disbelief for many hours like everyone.

Nothing and no one can replace Diana ever. I just wish I had warned someone of my dreams. Maybe just maybe it would have made a difference. Maybe, just maybe if she had heard of my dreams she would have been more cautious.

Well, like I said, this was one of the worst dreams I have had. I do not know if it was a premonition or, as I said earlier, dreams brought on by so much media coverage of the princess. Who knows!

In loving memory of Diana....forgive me for not acting on my dreams. For Charles and her sons and family, forgive me for not acting on my dreams.

The End

Post Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:39 pm 
desert-fish

i dont think u could have stopped it mel
destiny will not be denied
did you ever see the movie final destination?
a psychic warns passengers about a crash-they escape with their lives, biut death catches up with them in other form...
thats my point of view for what its worth
the cogwheels of the world are bigger than i am
i cannot dictate which way they should turn
its NOT your fault Very Happy

Post Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:42 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: