BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Science Fiction

The Trouble with Tribbing - Part 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Mairi bheag

The Trouble with Tribbing - Part 2

[c] 2004
[This is another tribute to Star Trek, starting where the first story left off – but it can equally well be read on its own. I have borrowed unashamedly from the original episode “The Cloudminders”, because Leonard Nimoy has such a memorable line in that episode. I have also borrowed from E E Smith’s classic “Lensman” series of sci-fi books – and see if you can spot where I have saluted “Barbarella” and “The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy”. Again, the Prime Directive has been followed to the letter, and no sentient alien entities were hurt during the making of this story. NB, The Surgeon General has determined that Dargolian Tiger Weed is bad for your health.]

Extracted items from personal log – Yeoman Janice Rand.

We left the mining colony on the second planet of the Polygon System two days ago, and our present course was back to Atarxes III, to pick up an emergency consignment of the fragrance “Hyper-Kitten pour femme [and all contingent sub-species]”. Our stay in the Polygon System was tedious and uneventful, except for the discovery of a mind-devouring alien in the mining tunnels, which threatened the lives of all the miners, and all the crew of the Enterprise, until Mr Spock did a Vulcan mind-meld with it, and taught it to sit up and beg. Ho hum!

Indebted to Mr Spock’s ingenuity, and despite the feelings of certain crew members [Lieutenant Uhura and me!] that the Atarxes III mission is now of supreme importance, the Captain agreed to divert the starship’s course so that we passed close to the spectacular Amethyst Nebula. As this nebula had never been examined at such close quarters before, our Science Officer was anxious to conduct as full an analysis as possible of all the relevant data. We went into standard orbit around a small, M-class planet, and he spent several hours gazing into the viewing-hood of his scanner, occasionally muttering “Interesting”, or “Fascinating”, and sometimes even “Intriguing”, while Uhura and I hopped from one foot to another! She kept looking at me, and her look seemed to say, “Just you wait until the end of our watch, Janice”. Wow!

Suddenly all the ship’s alarms went off, and someone called “Red Alert!”

A ship had de-cloaked off our port bow. The Captain’s immediate thought was Klingons, and he bristled. Up to now we have only ever encountered cloaking technology in ships from the Klingon Empire, but the vessel now materialising on the forward view-screen was certainly not one of theirs. It was blue and sleek, with a red upper-section on its nose cone, and two large nacelles hung below its forward section. That reminded me of something for a moment.

No sooner had it de-cloaked than it engaged us in a tractor-beam. The Captain ordered “Full Astern”, but with the matter / anti-matter pods straining to burst, the Engineering Officer came on the com channel with an agonised, “Captain, she’ll no’ take much more o’ this!” Reluctantly, the Captain ordered “All Stop”. A strident voice came over the communications relay.

“You have invaded Kalonian territory, and our sensors show that you are engaged on a spying mission. This is clearly an act of aggression, and will not be tolerated. Your ship and all its crew are hereby under arrest, and subject to Kalonian military jurisdiction.”

Well, the Captain argued the point [he always does] and threatened them with photon torpedoes [he always does that too!], but a well-aimed salvo from their forward disruptors took out our entire weapons array, so that was that.

“Resistance is useless,” came the strident voice.

I thought, “Why is no one ever pleased to see us?”

The voice continued: “We have passed to your ship’s computer the co-ordinates to which you will beam an away-team. The away-team will consist of Captain Kirk, Science Officer Spock, Doctor McCoy, Lieutenant Sulu, Ensign Chekhov, and two anonymous and expendable crewmen. Oh yes, and both Lieutenant Uhura and yeoman Janice Rand.”

“Why those particular people?” demanded the Captain.

“Your away-teams always consist of the vital members of your command structure,” answered the voice. “You always leave the ship without its commander, without its best brain, without the one person who knows the only cure for Romulan Flu, and without your entire navigation team. And you always take two anonymous and expendable crew-members. You are quite clearly an inferior and barbaric species. As for Uhura and Rand ……. well ……we have our reasons. You have two of your earth-minutes to comply, or your entire ship will be destroyed.”

“Captain,” said Mr Spock. “The co-ordinates they have given us are precisely three-point-zero-seven kilometres above ground level!”

“One minute and forty seconds!” said the voice.

“It seems we have no choice,” said the Captain. “Mr Spock, Dr McCoy, Mr Sulu, Mr Chekhov, Lieutenant Uhura, Yeoman Rand – you’re with me. We’ll pick up two other crewmen on the way.

In the turbo-lift, Lieutenant Uhura’s hand found mine. With one finger, she traced a little circle in my palm – the universal sign amongst all bi-manual species for the promise of sex. For one moment my mind, freshly trained at Starfleet Academy, remembered that amongst the swamp-dwellers of Toizarus 19, it also meant “I want to put my third tentacle in your ear”, but one quick look at Uhura’s face knocked that thought clean out of my head again! Since the incident with the open com-channel we had been, well, shall we say “an item”. Boredom during off-duty periods was no longer an issue for me!

From the transporter room, we beamed directly to the given coordinates. To our surprise, we arrived in a city, suspended far above the surface of the planet. Mr Spock raised an eyebrow.

“Truly the most fascinating example of sustained anti-gravity levitation I have ever seen, Captain,” he said.

As if on cue, in walked what I took to be a female Kalonian. I couldn’t help it – my eyes were drawn straight to her bust, which stood out high and proud in front of her. “Truly the most fascinating example of sustained anti-gravity levitation I have ever seen,” I thought. She was tall – taller than any of us, even Mr Spock. Despite her blue skin, she had to be the most ravishingly beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her hair, piled on her head like choux pastry and cream on a “coffee tower”, was crimson. Her eyes were the shape of almonds, and were perched on perfect cheekbones. Though her mouth was small, her lips were full, and nestled below a slightly retrousse nose. Though she was clothed, she appeared to be naked, as the golden-hued garment she wore clung to every part of her body like a thin coat of paint, except for a cape, which floated like a wisp of cloud behind her. Her stomach was perfectly flat and, despite the fact that she had no navel, wonderful to see, leading down – oh my! – to a clearly-defined cleft. I was smitten. I forgot all about my lover who was standing next to me, but as the Kalonian woman approached [her eyes seemingly fixed on me alone] I began to feel Uhura seethe with jealousy. When I shot a glance to my right, however, I saw that she too had been transfixed by our captor.

“I am Arktura,” she said. “I am Head of the High Council of the planet Kalon, which you have dared to invade. You are our prisoners, of course, but I promise that if you cooperate, your stay here will not be… too unpleasant … For some of you, at least. You will be treated fairly, and may regard yourselves as our guests, if you wish.”

( Arktura is based in part on "Droxine" played by guest actress Diana Ewing )

The Captain stepped forward, jutting out his chin [he always does that!]. “We are from the Federation, and value our freedom above all else,” he said. “What if we refuse to cooperate?”

In answer Arktura touched a device on her wrist. There was a noise – “Poing”. I was expecting that; whenever anyone alien does something to us, there is always a noise like “Poing”. On this occasion, its effect was instant. The expendable crewman was rendered anonymous, and the anonymous crewman was expended. The Captain started forward angrily, but was restrained by the Doctor, who growled in his ear, “Jim – no!”

“Your ship’s doctor is very sensible, Captain,” observed Arktura. She made a gesture, and several more Kalonian women entered, all dressed as she was, apart from the fact that they had no capes, and all bearing objects we took to be weapons of some kind. Except for Uhura and me, the away team were herded out of sight.

“And now for you……” said Arktura. She touched her wrist-device again, and I braced myself for oblivion. Poing! I was still there, and for a moment I thought I was naked. But when I looked down, I found that although my Starfleet uniform had gone, I was sheathed from neck to ankles and wrists in a covering of shimmering green. It felt amazing, like the gentlest of caresses in places that needed caressing, like a firm, supporting hand in places that needed support, and like nothing at all where freedom was needed. Sometimes it felt like all three at once! My breasts had certainly never known anything like it. They stood prouder than they ever had, like Arktura’s though not so magnificent, supported by the fabric of the clothing, whilst my nipples were teased into erection as if by a cool breeze! I looked over at Uhura. Her covering was bronze. Her breasts seemed to have been moulded into perfect cones, like the anti-matter pods on a Tholian freighter, and her nipples were standing out like the bulkhead-lugs on the engineering deck of a starship! She was looking down at herself, hardly daring to believe what had happened to her. She ran her hands over her own body and shivered! I would not have been able to take my eyes from her, had it not been for the presence of Arktura. At that moment, the proud Kalonian seemed to be the most fabulous woman in the entire Alpha Quadrant!

“These clothes are of Kalonite,” she said. “It is a substance which we produce on this planet. It serves for just about every purpose, but it surpasses all other fabrics when it comes to adornment for the female body. Or so we find. How do you like it?”

“Beautiful,” murmured Uhura. “I feel so beautiful.”

I felt the same. The fabric seemed to stimulate every nerve-ending in my body. I tried to pull myself together.

“Er … where are all the Kalonian men?” I asked. “I didn’t see any.”

Arktura pursed her lips. “You aren’t interested in seeing them, are you?” she said.

“N-no!” I stammered. “I – I just wondered, that’s all.”

“We have no time for men. We have some on the planet’s surface. They either mine Kalonite, or serve as a crop.”

“Crop?”

“Yes. When the time comes for reproduction we send a squad of our female soldiers to harvest the necessary item. When the crop becomes unproductive, it is mown.”

There are times when I am really glad I’m a girl!

She clapped her hands, and more female attendants appeared, this time unarmed. Arktura turned to the Lieutenant.

“Go with them.” It was an order, to be sure. “These are my personal handmaidens. They will see to your comfort, and … instruct you in our ways and customs.” Uhura was led away, looking back, first at me, and then at the Kalonian woman. When we were alone Arktura turned to me.

“Now, Pretty-pretty,” she said. She touched the device on her wrist, and a soft music filled the air. She touched it again, and the lights dimmed slightly. Then she walked up to me, and put one hand round behind my waist, drawing me to her. Her other hand found mine, and we twined fingers. She began to lead me in a gentle, swaying dance, gently rubbing herself against me.

“You are so beautiful,” she said. “Your skin is the palest pink, and that hair is like gold-pressed Latinum! And oh! That cute little what-do-you-call-it … navel!”

Her gentle rubbing was beginning to drive me crazy. She could tell, as she increased the pressure as we danced, forcing me backwards towards a couch.

“It is one of the properties of Kalonite,” she said. “We found that it heightens bodily sensations. Oh, Pretty-pretty, I want you so much!” And with that she forced be backwards onto the couch, covering my face with kisses, running her hands up and down my body – I’ll swear she had three or four extra hands, but that must have been the effect of the Kalonite! I felt as though I was making gallons of wetness down in my lower deck, as she wrestled me onto my back. Stars! – she was amazing!

“This is how we do it on Kalon, Pretty-pretty,” she said, and proceeded to trib me. Well, of course we do that throughout the Federation too – so I have found out from Starfleet database once Uhura introduced me to the practice – but on this occasion the practice had been made perfect! I don’t know whether it was the thrill of being dominated by the Head of a Planetary High Council, or the fact that she was the most incredibly beautiful woman I had ever seen, or even the properties of the Kalonite clothing through which our bodies rubbed, or maybe it was simply that she had got me sexed-up to Warp Ten. Whatever it was, I found that I was immediately on a total high. The pressure of her lower deck against mine went on and on and on. I seemed to be held permanently on the absolute threshold of an orgasm, and my whole body zinged like a hand-phaser on overload. There was nothing I could do, except grit my teeth, clench my fists, and hang on until I could bear it no longer.

“I want to come!” I begged. “I! Want! To! Come! … Make! Me! COME!”

She did. It was like crashing head-first into an asteroid! Oh wow!

As we lay in what was too damned hot to be called “afterglow”, I felt down between my legs, expecting to find the Kalonite garment soaked through. To my amazement it was quite dry. Our mutual moisture had somehow been dissipated by the material. This was amazing stuff. Arktura stroked my cheek, and whispered to me.

“Pretty-pretty, I want you to be my consort – my lifetime partner,” she said. “I want you to rule the council with me. I want to take you publicly before the council and declare you as my bride!”

I thought, “What the hell – screw Starfleet. Lieutenant who?”

Yes, I’m ashamed to admit it, I was willing to forget my lovely African lioness!

So later that day, that’s what she did. The council was summoned, along with all the most beautiful Kalonian female dignitaries and aristocratic ladies. The Council Chamber must have held several hundred blue-skinned, crimson-haired women. Arktura had changed into another golden-coloured garment, even sheerer than the first, if that was possible! I had been poinged into a silver one to match it, and crowned with a sliver-Latinum coronet. We made our entrance from behind gossamer draperies, and descended a staircase. In the middle of the Council Chamber was a bed, and all the Kalonian ladies formed a broken circle round it.

“This is Princess Janice,” announced Arktura. “Imperial Heiress of the planet Urth, and High Priestess of Starflit.”

It was pure starcow-droppings, but I didn’t object to it!

“She is my chosen bride. Does any woman dare to deny my right to take her?” There was silence. We continued to descend the staircase, and Arktura leant over to me and whispered to me.

“After you have tribbed me, it is our custom that you must also do the same to all the other members of the Council.” I almost missed a step.

We reached the bed. Arktura lay down in what I felt was an overly submissive manner for her. I got the idea that I was supposed to take some sort of a lead. She raised one leg – I took it over my shoulder, and gently climbed on board her. I thought, “Let’s see if I can remember the description from the Vulcan underground Pon Fa manual!” and I began to rotate my aft sensor array against hers. Oh that Kalonite stuff! If I thought it was amazing when she tribbed me earlier, this was mind-blowing. I found that as the dominant partner I could dictate the intensity of both her and my pleasure. I went for warp speed! Arktura threw her head back in bliss, and the crowd of women watching us began to coo and gasp in appreciation. I began to think that maybe I would be able to see to the lot of them after all!

OK, to cut a long story short, I picked the moment when we were both going to hit that asteroid, and I went for it! Who was shouting? Who was screaming? Who cares? My orgasm was like being hit by a phaser-blast.

I woke up in the sick-bay of the Enterprise. It turns out I actually had been hit by a phaser-blast – on stun setting of course, but I had a prize headache nonetheless! Looking down at me were the concerned face of Dr McCoy, and the rather smug face of Captain James T Kirk. The Captain gave me the following potted explanation. Once they were all down on the surface amongst the Kalonian men, Mr Spock had got a couple of pieces of wire from somewhere, made some sort of device, blah-di-blah the usual. Then he’d done the Vulcan neck-pinch on a couple of the guards. Everyone had escaped, met up with some guy called Durex-Durex, leader of the Kalonian underground, overpowered a few more guards, “rescued” Uhura, found the planetary power-source, and – bingo! Arktura and the Council had been deposed, and the Kalonian men put back in their rightful position of “equal” power. Good grief – hadn’t this smug son-of-a-Betelgeusian-Megabitch never heard of the Prime Directive?

After the Captain had gone, the Doctor said I had a visitor. Uhura. He left her alone with me. I didn’t know whether she had heard what I had been up to with Arktura, but if she had heard it didn’t seem to have made any difference. She took hold of my hand, and told me in sign language that she wanted to put her third tentacle in my ear [my brain was still a bit fuzzy from the effects of the phaser blast – and everything]. I looked at her, sheepishly. Baaa!

“I still love you,” she said. “And I managed to salvage a couple of those Kalonian cat-suits. We could try them on later, if you like… Pretty-pretty!”

Gulp! So she did know!

“Could we book the mess-room, and invite all the female crew members to come and watch?” I suggested.

She called me a dirty name, but said she’d think about it. I wonder if she has had the amount of practice that I’ve had? Maybe she’s had more!

Cue orchestra. Cue high soprano. Cue bongos …

Last edited by Mairi bheag on Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:06 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Another good one.

Well done.

Tigs Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:11 pm 

Earthly emergency call

Red Alert - I am caught up in a magnetic-ionized laughing whirl which cannot be neutralized. My belly-muscles-protection-shields have got already serious structure-gaps. I need tremendous number of energy to write this reply. Oh no, there seems to be an interference-overload ...

Dear mb,
I love your Star-Trek-Cover-Version! Too bad these sequences were never shooted ...
Leguan

Post Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:14 pm 
leguan

OMG I seem to be a prisoner of "guest" Wink I had a short-term-disability of login in ... Confused
Now it works again!
Puh ... Leguan

Post Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:17 pm 
Mairi bheag

Re: Earthly emergency call

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous:
Red Alert - I am caught up in a magnetic-ionized laughing whirl which cannot be neutralized. My belly-muscles-protection-shields have got already serious structure-gaps. I need tremendous number of energy to write this reply. Oh no, there seems to be an interference-overload ...

Dear mb,
I love your Star-Trek-Cover-Version! Too bad these sequences were never shooted ...
Leguan

...or even shot. Shooted works though - I like shooted - it kinda oughta be, didn't it!
Wink

Mb
xx

Post Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:28 pm 
Mairi bheag

quote:
Originally posted by leguan:
OMG I seem to be a prisoner of "guest" Wink I had a short-term-disability of login in ... Confused
Now it works again!
Puh ... Leguan

Ah - a Borg trans-warp conduit, I believe!

Mb
xx

Post Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:29 pm 
leguan

In any case an inferior and barbaric attack! Shocked

Post Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:34 pm 
Mairi bheag

Oh by the way - part 3 is being drafted - I will finish it when I return from vacation. It will be set in STNG times, and will feature an encounter between......

Wink Cool Twisted Evil

* To boldly go where no two women have gone before *

K'plagh!

Mb
xx

Post Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:38 pm 
leguan

Dear mb,
I am very delighted to hear from that 3. Episode – maybe this one will be shooted Wink must be the first indications of Borg-Taking-Over – BORGS CAN’T STAND IRREGULAR VERBS ...
6 of 9 greetings
Leguan

Post Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:52 pm 
JackieCrimson

This is so good and so funny!

JackieCrimson

Post Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:53 am 
Mairi bheag

Live long and prosper, Jackie.

Mb
xx

Post Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:09 am 
cupcakes

me like Smile

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:14 am 
Mairi bheag

me like that you like

Mb
xx

Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:11 am 
ghost

ZING!!!!!!!

oops, was that me?

lol, great stuff, Mb!

regards
ghost

Post Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:53 am 
Mairi bheag

Thanks ghost - nice of you to beam aboard.

Mb
xx

Post Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:47 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: