BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Spiritual Intervention

you may think im crazy haha

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
illusive_dreams

you may think im crazy haha

my whole life i can remember being able to see ghosts, knowing when the phone was gonna ring, etc. I saw my great grandmother's spirit twice. but lately i have been doing research and extensive meditation. about a month ago someone came to me. I'm not sure if it is my guardian angel or my spirit guide or what she is... she looks about 30, but i have only seen her a few times... most of the time she just communicates with me through thoughts and visions. i've also seen a young girl a few times. whenever things are really rough and i just feel like giving up she comes to me. I always see her clearly, she looks about 8 and has curly long blonde hair. she is always dressed in white and i only ever see her from the waist up. She always makes the pain go away, the emotional and the physical. im not really sure what to make of all this, but the lady who comes to me always tells me how i should pay more attention to all of the lives around me. when i sit outside i shouldn't sit there and think about my own problems, i should sit and listen and look and experience other lives at the same time, because she says we are all connected... im not crazy lol i promise... then again since you're reading this you should already be a pretty open minded person, but if anyone can help me to understand this better it would be greatly appreciated.

Post Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:06 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
MahoganySoul

I don't know how to explain this to you but you are not crazy. I have had these same things happen to me and the ability to see a person glow. A psyhic told me that it was an Aura. I think that is cool though and gives me one more thing that is uniquely me.

Post Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:03 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
MahoganySoul

I don't know how to explain this to you but you are not crazy. I have had these same things happen to me and the ability to see a person glow. A psyhic told me that it was an Aura. I think that is cool though and gives me one more thing that is uniquely me.

Post Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:03 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
MahoganySoul

Post Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:05 am 
chame70

I don't think you are crazy

Illusive,
I don't think you are crazy. I first started having a similar experience when I was about seven years old. Later, one day while looking through old photographs my grandfather had, i saw a picture of the man with the handlebar mustache and top hat that would appear to me. My grandfather told me that was his father. I had never seen that picture before.
It has happened to me a few times later, with different people. It happens to me now with someone who lived in my house before and passed away. i don't think she wants to hurt me, i get the feeling she wants to play, to be my friend. She has long blonde hair, is dressed in a long flowing blueish-purplish robe and i can feel it tap my foot as it comes from one end of my bedroom, past the foot of the bed and towards the door.
It also happens top me with my best friend form my teenege years who died 13 years ago. His mother still suffres from depression and I call her about once a month to see how she's doing and talk with her for a bit. Within the next 24-48 hours, he appears to me and thanks me for looking after "the old lady".
As for your little girl, was there someone in your past who died as a little girl? I believe they look after us more than anything else, I'm also not afarid of them, i don't believe they mean us any harm.
As for the 30ish yr old, again, was there someone in your life who passed on at that age that may be looking after you?
I also believe that some may be from some of our past lives. i believe a g/f i had had been my g/f in a past life. that one did hurt me though, still is.
I hope this makes some sense to you...
Hugs
chame

Post Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: