BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Spiritual Intervention

Crystal Magic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Mairi bheag

Crystal Magic

( This little piece of nonsense doesn't really fit anywhere, so I have dumped it here ...)

This is weird. This is just totally weird, right? It would have been frightening, if it hadn’t been kind of funny too.

OK, I’m Hazel. I’m in my last year at St *******’s school – just to let you know – and I like girls. I don’t make a big thing about it, I’m not one of these “whole-food Lesbian Vegans against the by-pass”, I’m just a girl who dates girls, right? Well, the other girl in this story is my girlfriend Lynn – she goes to ***** Academy.

She’s great – I love her! And she’s crazy about me, because I’m her first ever girlfriend. She’s really romantic and dead pure sexy! I’m going on a bit, aren’t I? But it’s important to the story I’m telling. You’ve got to appreciate how much in love we are, or the whole thing doesn’t make sense. Not that it makes much sense anyway. But anyhow, we’re really into each other – lots of snogging and having sex and all.

Lynn likes to buy me little presents all the time – it’s really sweet, she’s dead romantic. Well the one I’m going to tell you about, it was this crystal pendant she bought me. She said it was for our “three-month anniversary”, the little softie! It was just a pendant on a silver chain, a clear thing shaped like a teardrop, only with surfaces – what do you call them? – facets. It had a little card with it. I’ve still got it somewhere – hang on, I’ll get it out and read it to you. Here it is: “The ‘Supreme Being’ Crystal. Wearing or carrying this crystal is said to endow the bearer with awesome powers, with which he or she can influence other people.” Blah blah blah it goes on, something about Tibet or China, you don’t need to know that. Anyhow, Lynn gave it to me, kissed me, and after I had read the card, she said:

“Not that you need any more awesome powers. You can pretty much make me do whatever you want anyway!”

It was a really nice present, and it was really sweet of her to buy it for me, and so we had a cuddle and a snog and so on – you know! And I didn’t think much more about it for a few days.

It was the next weekend when the weird stuff began. Lynn has a weekend job, in the coffee shop at a local garden centre, and I was at home on my own, really wanting to be with her, really missing her. I had the pendant on, and I was twiddling it in my fingers, sort of absent-mindedly, and I was thinking about Lynn, about how gorgeous she is, and I started feeling sexy. And kind of without really meaning to, I started to rub my tits, through my sweater, and that got me even sexier, so I started to rub the front of my jeans. Well, I was really getting myself going, so I had to take it all the way, so I undid my jeans – right? – and put my hand down the front of my knickers. All the time I was thinking about Lynn, and wanting her so much.

Anyway, the phone went. It kept ringing and ringing, and I tried to ignore it and told myself that whoever it was they would go away, but it went on ringing and ringing. So I reached over and picked it up, and it was Lynn on the other end. She sounded a bit shaky, and I thought there must be something wrong with her.

“What are you doing right now?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I said, thinking she meant was I busy.

“No really – I mean what are you actually doing? Are you masturbating?”

“Er….. yeah. I mean I was. I mean how did you know?”

“Look,” she said. “I can’t explain, but please just stop it for now. I’m on my mobile, in the toilet at the coffee shop. I can’t explain, but just stop it, just until I can get there. I finish in half an hour and I’ll come right over. OK?”

“OK.”

Well, there I was, stopped half-way through doing what I was doing, feeling I-don’t-know-what, and wondering what Lynn had been talking about. And how had she guessed what I was doing on my own? I was pretty impatient waiting for her to turn up, I can tell you. I spent most of the time at the window, craning my neck round to see if she was coming up my street. It was at least an hour later when I saw her, at last. Usually I really feel happy and excited when I’m going to see her, and I get a rush when I actually do catch sight of her. I know she’s the one who acts like she’s got a crush, but I must admit I am really daft about her, and I love her to bits! So this time I was really worried, and I was imagining all sorts of things, like she wanted to pack me up or something.

So anyway, she got to the door and I let her in, and straight away she hung her arms round my neck and snuggled me, and I felt all right again. But still, I wanted to know what was going on.

“Lynn, whatever’s the matter?” I asked her, as we went into the lounge. “You sounded a bit – you know – a bit weird on the phone.”

“You’d sound weird if this had happened to you, Haze,” she replied, and for a while she didn’t say anything else. This was driving me mad.

“Look, what happened?” I said.

She thought for a while, then she said, “Umm. When I rang you up, just what were you doing? Right at that moment, what were you actually doing?”

“Well, what I was actually doing – bit embarrassing to say – but I was really missing you. I mean really, really missing you, right? I mean missing what we do together, and I was feeling all sexy. So I suppose I was messing around with myself a bit.”

“So I was right!” she exclaimed. “Now, Haze, tell me – are you wearing that crystal pendant, and were you wearing it when you were ‘messing around’?”

“Yes, I was,” I said, and held it up between two fingers.

“Ah!” she said.

“’Ah’? What ‘Ah’?”

“Well,” she began. “Now it’s my turn to get embarrassed, but something really weird happened to me at the coffee shop. I was collecting a tray of cups and things from the tables, when suddenly I felt my nipples getting hard and tender, and they were rubbing against the inside of my bra. It felt really like someone was – you know – playing with them! Really! And I started feeling really sexed-up – like, totally wanting it! I had to put the tray down somewhere quickly, and think about something else. But it was no good! I was wiping the tables, and as I moved around I became really conscious of my knickers and my jeans being tight over my pussy, and they were rubbing against it. It was just like someone was feeling me there, and I was getting really wet and really, really turned on! I didn’t know what was going on, but I grabbed my mobile and made a dash for the loo. Then, for some reason, I thought about that crystal, and what the card said – so I rang you. And there you were, and I was right!”

“What are you saying, Lynn?” I asked her. “That when I was doing myself I was sort of doing you……by remote control or something!”

“Well, yeah!”

“That’s totally crazy!”

“Well, just think about it,” she went on. “The card said that the crystal gives you influence over people, or something. Doesn’t it? So maybe it does! That’s what’s weird. Think about it – you were masturbating, and thinking about me, and I was feeling it! It’s either some sort of magic, and the card’s true, or it’s a coincidence and my undies are too tight!”

I had to think about this. There had to be some way of sorting out whether this was magic or rubbish. I had an idea.

“Look, we’re both here now. How about we sit opposite each other and try to make it happen again? That will prove it one way or the other.”

Well, Lynn agreed, and settled herself in the comfy chair on the other side of the room, while I got into a good position on the sofa. Lynn lay back and closed her eyes. I looked at her. She really was gorgeous – the best looking girl I had ever dated – and at that moment I wanted her lots! Yes, I could do this. I was beginning to feel turned on again. So I pulled up my sweater, and unhooked my bra, feeling a nice freedom as my tits came bare. Across the room, Lynn took a deep breath.

I began to tease my nipples gently with my fingertips, making them stand up, making them feel taught and tender. Across the room, Lynn said, “Mmmm. Ooh, Hazel, that’s lovely!”

I cupped my hands round my tits, all the time looking at my lovely Lynn, and played with them, giving them the sort of attention I like. Across the room, Lynn murmured with each squeeze or stroke I gave myself.

Then, when I had teased myself into being really sexed-up, I spread my legs, and began to rub in between them, pressing hard on the tight denim. Across the room, Lynn seemed to react to each rub, as if it was being done to her!

I slipped off my jeans and my knickers, and spread my legs again, and began to rub my pussy firmly but gently, feeling the wetness spread, and loving the sexy feeling I was giving myself. With one hand I was making little circles around the top of my lips, where my clit was, and then I slipped the other one under my bum, and up, and gently pushed one finger inside my pussy. Across the room, Lynn began to moan a little, and although her eyes were shut, she began to move in the exact rhythm that I moved my finger in and out! This seemed to be working!

Eventually I just gave my clit what-for, and took myself right to the top. All the time I kept watching Lynn, and just loving her with all my heart, because she looks totally beautiful when she’s all sexed-up! I came – and she came! Absolutely right together – and she had never laid a finger on herself!

Well, I got back into my knickers and jeans, and did my bra up, and Lynn came over for a snuggle. We didn’t say anything for a long time.

“Well?” said Lynn, after a bit.

“Well!” I said. “It look’s like you’re right. This is amazing. What have we got here? I don’t believe in magic or anything, but just what HAVE we got here? Just what can we do with this thing?”

“You mean what can YOU do with it!” said Lynn, and at that moment I realised that, yes, it had been me doing it all.

“I don’t know!”

And honestly I didn’t know. Over the next few days we tried a few experiments, though. Once I had Lynn on the phone, and did myself, while we said love-talk to each other – and again we came together. On another occasion I let Lynn wear the crystal pendant, and I sat opposite while she saw to herself – and yes, it worked just the same, with me on the receiving end. In fact it was a gorgeous feeling to share Lynn’s masturbating, like that, without moving, without touching myself. I could see now how powerful this thing was.

Mostly, though, we didn’t dare talk about it, and didn’t dare do each other like that again. We preferred to get close, and snog, and then plate or trib each other – it seemed a lot more natural! It was like we were a bit afraid of the power of the crystal.

But as time went on, I became curious again. So one day I put on my pendant under my school blouse – jewellery is against school rules, which is why I hid it – and went off to school, to see what I could make happen. Could I magic up a connection between myself and anyone else? Or was it just me and Lynn?

I didn’t know when I would get a chance to try something out, but my chance came in a lesson that afternoon. We were all reading quietly, and sitting at the front of the classroom was a girl called Gemma. Now, before I met Lynn, I had a crush on Gemma. I’d never gone with her, because as far as I know she’s straight. Anyhow, she’s a bit of a bitch too! But I used to think about her, and have these sort of fantasies about how she was secretly lez like me, when I did myself. Well, there she was at the front. She was just as pretty as ever, even from the back, and I guess I still fancied her. So – OK I was feeling a bit mean to Lynn, a bit unfaithful, and it was on my conscience, all right? – I started to think how nice it would be to, like, romance Gemma, snog with her, and get sexy with her.

Anyhow, I checked that no one could see – I was sitting by the wall – and just slipped my left hand up my skirt. At first I did nothing more than just gently stroke the front of my knickers with one finger, all the time thinking about Gemma, a few desks in front, and all the time looking up at her and thinking how pretty she was. And then I saw Gemma shift and fidget in her seat, and I could see a blush rise up her neck! Was it working?

Again, checking that no one had caught sight of what I was doing, I pulled my knickers a little aside, and gently pushed that finger inside my pussy. Gemma gave a little “Eek!” which she stifled by putting on hand over her mouth. Then she put her hand up.

“Please, Miss Ryan,” she said to the teacher. “I don’t think I’m feeling well. Can I go outside?”

Miss Ryan is a nice teacher, and sent her to the sick room, telling one of her friends to go with her. Me? I had a bit of a giggle to myself, because that was payback on Gemma for being a bitch. But I still felt a bit sexed-up, and decided to see whether the crystal’s magic really was working, or if Gemma’s discomfort was just a coincidence. I looked at Miss Ryan. Now, like I said, she is a really nice teacher, and I didn’t want to be mean to her, but I looked at her and thought how nice it would be to be alone with her, having sex. She’s really nice-looking, in her late twenties, and on that occasion she was wearing a smart, dark-blue suit, and a cream blouse. I remember she had a little string of pearls round her neck. She looked really cool and smart, and I thought, “Hmmm, I could really fancy you!”

So anyway, I kept on playing with myself, under my skirt, only this time I was looking at Miss Ryan, fancying her, and imagining what it would be like getting sexy with her. I kept moving my finger in and out, and it felt nice. As I went on, I could see that Miss Ryan kept crossing and re-crossing her legs, smoothing her skirt down, and shifting position in her seat, as if she was uncomfortable. Her mouth was slightly open, and I thought how kissy her lips were – she drew one finger across them. I went on playing with myself as much as I could, without getting fidgety too, pushing that finger in and out, and feeling for my clit with my thumb. Miss Ryan now had her legs pressed tightly together, and she was biting the knuckles on one hand. Then it seemed as though she couldn’t sit still any more, because she got up, and began to walk about at the front of the class – you know, the way people do when they get bored waiting for a train! I watched her, kept on fancying her, kept on doing what I was doing. Then I carefully pushed my finger as deep into my pussy as I could, and at that moment Miss Ryan seemed to stumble, went over on her ankle. Her face was really red by this time, and I felt a bit cruel, so I stopped.

Later I told Lynn all about this experiment, and she made a bit of a face at me for fancying other girls, but she forgave me when I told her I only loved her. Then we spent some time thinking about this crystal and its powers. I think we were pretty certain that it worked for the two of us, but we were less convinced that it had worked on Gemma and Miss Ryan – after all, it could have been coincidence, all the things that had happened to them. How could we prove it once and for all? We decided it would have to be at a time when we were both together, and it would have to be done without any plan at all.

Well, we got an opportunity the next Saturday. I went to meet Lynn at the coffee shop, at the end of her shift, and we sat at a corner table, with a cappuccino each. We chatted for a bit, as the girl who had taken over from Lynn bustled around clearing away cups and so on. Suddenly, I felt Lynn’s hand on my leg, stroking the inside of it. I jumped at first, but then I realised that the tablecloth hid what she was doing. She stroked me gently, and looked at me. Then she silently mouthed the name “Becky” to me, and nodded towards the other girl. I looked at her. Becky was a nice girl, shy and pretty, petite and blonde. Yes, she was very nice. As Lynn’s fingers found the right spot between my legs, and began to get me going, I looked at Becky, and imagined being really nice to her, showing her how to kiss, teaching her how good it is to have sex with another girl. I looked at the pokes in her blouse made by her tits, and imagined how nice it would be to cup my hands round them. I looked at her cute little bum and her trim legs. And all the time, Lynn’s fingers were making me feel good!

Becky’s hands began to tremble, and she put down the tray she was carrying. Then it seemed as though her legs gave way, because she sat down at a spare table. Her eyes closed, her lips parted, and a couple of little shudders ran up and down her body. Then ……….. she burst into tears!

Lynn took her hand from between my legs, and we looked at each other. Then she got up and hurried over to Becky, put an arm round her shoulders, and asked her what was wrong.

“I don’t know!” said Becky, almost in a little wail. “I felt so peculiar just then, and I suppose I got frightened.”

Well, Lynn said she would stay on and work some extra time until Becky felt a little better. I waited for her round the corner. When she eventually came out, we walked along without saying anything. At last she said, “That was terrible!”

“I know,” I said. “We shouldn’t have done that. Poor Becky! I feel dreadful! We must have frightened the life out of her. I don’t suppose she has ever had sex! Oh thump! I almost feel as though I raped her!”

“It’s my fault, it’s all my fault,” said Lynn. “It was my idea.”

“No, no, it’s my fault,” I said. “I used the power. I used the crystal!”

We agreed on one thing – we were never going to use the crystal again. We got the bus into town, and set off for the shop where Lynn said she had bought it.

“It’s a little curio shop down a side-street,” she said. But try as we might to find it, we couldn’t. And it’s not as though our town is a big one. Eventually we gave up.

“It’s like one of those stupid stories,” I said. “Where someone buys something in a weird little shop, and then the shop disappears, and then all sorts of scary things start to happen with the whatever-it-is they bought!”

“That’s exactly what it’s like!” said Lynn. “In fact that’s what it is! We’re in one of those stories! Oh Haze – don’t keep the thing! I’m sorry I ever bought it for you. Throw it away or something, before we’re ever tempted to use it again!”

I agreed. We went to a bridge over the river, and I took the crystal pendant off. I remember that the sun came out, and the crystal sparkled. It looked beautiful, with all the colours of the rainbow glinting off it. I didn’t want to let it go – it was a present from my Lynn. It seemed to be speaking to me, with a little voice in my head begging for its life!

I was holding it over the parapet of the bridge, and I was holding tight. I knew Lynn was watching me, and I knew she could feel what I was going through, because the magic of the crystal obviously could throw out more feelings than simply sex – it was plain to me that we had only scratched the surface of its powers. What if I was angry about something, and projected that anger onto someone else? What if I was full of ice-cold vengeance against someone, and projected that? What if I was full of despair, and took my life whilst thinking resentfully about someone else? I began to be very, very frightened!

Suddenly, I felt Lynn’s hand close gently over mine, and I felt her love, and her thoughts, and realised that she was braver than I was.

“We’ll both do it,” she said. “On the count of three. One – two – THREE!”

She opened her hand, and I opened mine.

The crystal fell, and I watched it falling towards the water, like it was in slow motion. Part of me wanted to grab it, to jump after it, to get it back. But after I couldn’t see it any more, I felt better, sort of released, free. I looked at Lynn. I saw her lovely smile. The smile of the girl I loved. Now that really is magic.

And that should have been the end of the story. And I guess it is the end of the weird part of it! But it’s not the end like in “The End” – know what I mean? Lynn and I got back to normal, just plain loving again, and we forgot all about crystals and magic and so on. One day, a few weeks later, we were walking through town, and suddenly she gave a little shriek, and ran off across the road, calling to me to hurry up and follow her. She ran up to a woman I’d never seen before, and started talking to her excitedly.

“This is the woman who ran the curio shop,” she said, when I caught up with her. “I thought I recognised her. The curio shop – you know! – where I got your pendant!”

“Not the shop that disappeared?” I said, and I put my hand up towards my neck, as if to feel for the pendant, which of course hadn’t been there for weeks.

“Yes, well, I don’t know about ‘disappeared’,” said the woman. “What disappeared was my profit margin, and I closed the place down! I believe it’s a sandwich bar now.”

“No wonder we couldn’t find it!” I said. “We were spooked, you know. It’s like one of those weird stories…….”

“I got one of those ‘Supreme Being’ pendants there,” interrupted Lynn. “The ones with the weird powers!”

“Oh those!” said the woman. “I sold loads of those. A chap in Birmingham made them. I don’t know where he got the idea for that nonsense about powers, but it certainly helped me sell them. They were just about the only thing I did sell in the last few months!”

“So they’ve really got no special powers?” asked Lynn, persistently.

“Of course not,” laughed the woman. “That’s just eyewash!”

Well, anyway, that cleared up the mystery for us, and I was beginning to wonder whether we had imagined the whole thing, and what happened to Gemma, Miss Ryan, and Becky were just coincidences. As for what happened between me and Lynn, well, that could just be because we really love each other, and turn each other on like anything!

But I’ve been thinking, what if it isn’t just eyewash? What if it’s like that thing from the Caribbean – whatsit, Voodoo, Obeah, whatever – and all it needs is for people to believe that it works for it to work? What if Lynn and me had been so connected that we had really got up this mind-over-matter situation? The big ‘What if?’ for me is what if the power is in me, not in any crystal, and what if I’m ever tempted to try it out again, on my own, projecting my feelings onto someone until they come under my power?

Now that’s weird. That’s really weird. And it’s funny too. It makes me laugh. Just not as often as it ought to if it really was eyewash, that’s all!

Post Sun May 01, 2005 12:33 pm 
sparky

Hmmm. Perhaps it is you possessing the power...

Post Sun May 01, 2005 10:20 pm 
Mairi bheag

quote:
Originally posted by sparky:
Hmmm. Perhaps it is you possessing the power...

You never know, Sparky! Twisted Evil

I can think of someone we can ask, though!

By the way, It's hell trying to write like an 18-year-old when one is nearly 48!

Mb
xx

Post Mon May 02, 2005 5:28 am 
Phoenix
Moderators

You know Mairi, this story has lots of elements of truth in it for me. i have had this ability for years. i once was playing alone thinking of a friend online in another state, several states away and she got on the phone and said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" She was doing laundry and felt me push her up against the washing machine and start fucking her, and had an orgasm.

i smiled, said oh, i was just playing and didnt do it again. i did this to my ex when she doubted i had that ability. She was on another continent, and within a minute started typing back to me "OMG..... Look Ma no hands!"

So, it is very possible. i don't use any crystals, i just am very good with energetics and use it to heal people and other things as You can see.

brat

Post Mon May 02, 2005 9:14 am 
Mairi bheag

Hi Tb. (Sorry about starting a fist fight in chat last night Twisted Evil )

This was out of my imagination, but as it happens there is one forum member (an unlikely one) with whom I have been having a few weird shared experiences lately - so I think this mojo actually works .

Help!

Mb
xx

Post Mon May 02, 2005 9:26 am 
MistressHaven

The mind is a mysterious thing. They say that you can do anything you put your mind to. They are not kidding. In case anyone did not know I am a pagan. One of the biggest uses of the craft is your mind. You dont need the chalices and athemes and candles. Just you. It is your mind. Your spiritual side. Of course the goddess guides you but ultimatley it is you. You can make yourself sick, you can heal and you can die. All with a thought. Now that is amazing.

Post Mon May 02, 2005 12:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Mairi bheag

Well! What have I tapped into with this story! Surprised

Post Mon May 02, 2005 12:17 pm 
Libragirl

Oh wow,I can do with a pendant like that.Have any spares? Laughing

Post Mon May 02, 2005 9:18 pm 
Mairi bheag

quote:
Originally posted by Libragirl:
Oh wow,I can do with a pendant like that.Have any spares? Laughing

I don't think you need one! Wink

Mb
xx

Post Tue May 03, 2005 4:33 am 
Phoenix
Moderators

Merry Meet Mel,

I too am a pagan / mystic. What trad do you follow if any? I agree one does not need to use the implements, though much imprinting of one's spirit can take place using things in a ritualistic manner, thus training the brain and spirit to tap into the energy easier, and I am sure You know that items being at the core, energy, do store up energy as well, be they jewelry, photos we love, mirrors, crystals, really anything.

Christians do this all the time without realizing it when they keep a bible in the car or a cross on their wall, or around their neck. They identify their faith being symbolized by that article and thus imbue it with their energy and faith. I can dare say one could be in a dire situation say being held prisoner in some camp and a very erotic book with a bible cover on it could be in front of them, but seeing that cover would bring them peace and give them strength... peace and strength they already had within them, but could not tap into at the time.

blessed be,

brat

Post Wed May 04, 2005 12:16 am 
Mairi bheag

Interjecting to brat - believe it or not I'm a Christian ("What kind of Christian writes fiction like this ?" asks Tb). I have never believed that there is any power at all in crosses, icons, or books. The power is the Light within. "Christians" who cling to the Bible as an object miss this by a whole Irish Furlong!

Mb
xx

Post Wed May 04, 2005 4:55 am 
Phoenix
Moderators

You missed my point entirely Mairi.... re read it hun...

brat

Post Fri May 06, 2005 7:23 pm 
Mairi bheag

Actually I think we're in total agreement!

Post Fri May 06, 2005 8:03 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

laughing, yes i thought you misread what i had said.... hmmmm and i pride myself on being a good communicator.

;p

brat

Post Sat May 07, 2005 4:42 pm 
Mairi bheag

Brat, there's communication, and there's communication ! Twisted Evil

M
xx

Post Sat May 07, 2005 4:58 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: