BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Premonitions

Forecasting

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

Forecasting

You know, sometimes I try my hand at forecasting things and at work is the perfect place to do this!

Often in the office, as in many offices, there is a lot of gossip. Well sometimes gossip sessions (as I call them) center around who is doing what, to whom and where *smiling now.* No different anywhere in the world I shouldn't think.

Well on three occasions in the office, people have discussed who they think will be the next person pregnant. On each occasion I have come up 100% accurate as to who and when.

Now, you may not think this remarkable considering the small number of forecasts, but it is not a huge office and, if I tell you a couple of points then you may think it is more remarkable. These are:

One : A group of us were discussing who would become pregnant next in the office. Almost everyone agreed it would be one of two women who were married and in their late twenties or early thirties. I was the only one who disagreed and was the only one to say it would be a man next and actually named the man. I don't mean the man would have the baby, but that his wife would...of course *smirk*

Well, guess what, the very next morning, I was walking into work from the car park and one of the managers was walking in at the same time. I had known him a long time and politely asked how he was and then asked how his wife was. He told me, with a big fat grin on his face, that Alison had just been confirmed as pregnant with their first child.

Hey, you know what, this was the same man I had named as the next person to become pregnant!!

Was it intuition? Was it psychic ability? Was it a guess? Was it based on facts and statistics? You tell me!

Two : I had a feeling someone (Shaz) in the office was pregnant. Just a feeling, don't ask me how I knew, but I did. Well I told her friend Nicola who happened to sit at the desk next to mine that I thought Shaz was pregnant. She said she was not as far as she was aware. Nothing unusual here.

But the next day, I said it again to Nicola and she told me she had mentioned my 'prediction' to Shaz.

Guess what, Shaz did not even know for sure she was pregnant and had only done a pregnancy test that morning which confirmed she was pregnant! So I knew before the new mum to be did. She was 6 weeks pregnant, so only 2 weeks late on her periods. I could not have known this as I rarely spoke to Shaz because she was in a different work group to me.

So was this coincidence or psychic ability? Or am I just in tune with mother nature and female intuition?

Other things we have discussed in the office have been to do with impending pay rises and promotions. One year the group I was in were sat round having coffee when we started making predictions on pay scales, percentage rises, promotions etc. You know, I was 100% accurate in what I said about everyone in the group, even down to my own pay rise. I was accurate on pay scales to the nearest £500 on all 6 members of the group. I was accurate on all promotions (3 in all). I was accurate on all percentage pay rises and bonuses (6 out of 6).

Were these true predictions with psychic ability or were they based on intuition, a knowledge of the people and their work for the year, a knowledge of pay rises and the economy etc. You tell me again. But I will tell you this, I am not a manager and I do not have access to anyone's pay or to the amounts awarded to people. They all just told me I was bloody accurate and it was spooky, like I had written the letters they each had received (including my own, I might add!).

These are just a few examples of what I have predicted! I do not tend to involve myself in gossip or predictions to much, I always seem to feel very sleepy after them for some reason.

The End

Post Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:08 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: